Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466757 times)
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:50:19 PM

Not assuming, I was told by the SolarCoin Devs that you can not go to FIAT or it is a Securities Act Violation. BitCoin is the only one allowed to be traded for FIAT. I scratched my head the whole time since it is only 1 step removed from FIAT to BitCoin so what is the difference? If you can go to FIAT by just creating a coin and suddenly out of thin air people can send Fiat for a coin and give the maker and most worthy miners of the coin money for nothing but their time and hash power, it sounds like the way to go.

This still doesn't solve the dilemma I stated about why to buy SolarCoin or any Alt coin even BitCoin for that matter. Just to facilitate its existence? Yeah SolarCoin is fast and light etc. but why buy it and how do you support even $25,000 worth of merchant transactions without crashing the market? There are not enough coin in existence to deal with the low buys that will be forced out on the constant dive of selloffs. If that is the purpose of the coin to be used right? Or are people just supposed to come in at a frenzy and think that it is the next BitCoin and just buy buy buy? There are only 12 BitCoin in the market and most of the buys are very low. So to get a transaction in real time a merchant can sell $4,440.00 worth of goods and then the coin is at .00000002 and someone holds a ton of coin at that position. Now your positions are eroded just because of one single sale from a Panel Installer for 1 Job on 1 Roof.

More than just Transaction Value? I guess I can't argue with perception.

Why do you constantly assume the market is going to stay thin forever? You can't apply the conditions today with what will happen tomorrow, yet you stay convinced it's never going to happen. All of your arguments on trading liquidity are only based on trading actions, it never takes into account market viability. Are you aware every major currency in the world is traded on an exchange and the value constantly fluctuates, and there's a limited amount of supply for the demand? You just don't notice huge swings because of the adoption rate. In several years of claims, you'll see similar liquidity. I'm beginning to think you're just here to cause a ruckus.

To address your other concern about Solarcoins existence. It really only matters if people adopt it. I think there are several good reasons to do so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:51:33 PM

Actually now that I think about it, I created an Option and gave it to Joe that would do this type of function, but he said Claimers should not be required to pay. At this point you could have shown the excess as futures on the market inside the wallet. Like a derivative. But Backed with real money, see that is what a market is not just made up coin etc.
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:05:44 PM

Not assuming, I was told by the SolarCoin Devs that you can not go to FIAT or it is a Securities Act Violation. BitCoin is the only one allowed to be traded for FIAT. I scratched my head the whole time since it is only 1 step removed from FIAT to BitCoin so what is the difference? If you can go to FIAT by just creating a coin and suddenly out of thin air people can send Fiat for a coin and give the maker and most worthy miners of the coin money for nothing but their time and hash power, it sounds like the way to go.

This still doesn't solve the dilemma I stated about why to buy SolarCoin or any Alt coin even BitCoin for that matter. Just to facilitate its existence? Yeah SolarCoin is fast and light etc. but why buy it and how do you support even $25,000 worth of merchant transactions without crashing the market? There are not enough coin in existence to deal with the low buys that will be forced out on the constant dive of selloffs. If that is the purpose of the coin to be used right? Or are people just supposed to come in at a frenzy and think that it is the next BitCoin and just buy buy buy? There are only 12 BitCoin in the market and most of the buys are very low. So to get a transaction in real time a merchant can sell $4,440.00 worth of goods and then the coin is at .00000002 and someone holds a ton of coin at that position. Now your positions are eroded just because of one single sale from a Panel Installer for 1 Job on 1 Roof.

Why do you constantly assume the market is going to stay thin forever? You can't apply the conditions today with what will happen tomorrow, yet you stay convinced it's never going to happen. All of your arguments on trading liquidity are only based on trading actions, it never takes into account market viability. Are you aware every major currency in the world is traded on an exchange and the value constantly fluctuates, and there's a limited amount of supply for the demand? You just don't notice huge swings because of the adoption rate. In several years of claims, you'll see similar liquidity. I'm beginning to think you're just here to cause a ruckus.

To address your other concern about Solarcoins existence. It really only matters if people adopt it. I think there are several good reasons to do so.

Why? Because it can't support itself! I outlined it several times as a Leaky Ceiling. It makes no difference then if the market grows it only perpetuates the same outcomes on bigger scales. SLR and all Crypto coins including BitCoin are not a Currency they are a Stock, and you would buy a stock that has no assets or Profits just pure Market Cap? BitCoin has an infrastructure and costs so it may be the only relation to worth, where PoST can actually go in the opposite direction and that would make it worth less since it costs less to sustain since there is no competition to gain it. BitCoin is a race to spend energy and heat and generates worth, SolarCoin shows how much it can save and attempts to prove worth that way but at no real expense since the owners of Solar Panels already benefit from their purchase. 
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:43:48 PM

Why? Because it can't support itself! I outlined it several times as a Leaky Ceiling. It makes no difference then if the market grows it only perpetuates the same outcomes on bigger scales. SLR and all Crypto coins including BitCoin are not a Currency they are a Stock, and you would buy a stock that has no assets or Profits just pure Market Cap? BitCoin has an infrastructure and costs so it may be the only relation to worth, where PoST can actually go in the opposite direction and that would make it worth less since it costs less to sustain since there is no competition to gain it. BitCoin is a race to spend energy and heat and generates worth, SolarCoin shows how much it can save and attempts to prove worth that way but at no real expense since the owners of Solar Panels already benefit from their purchase. 

All currency is a stock. It makes no difference if it's BTC, SLR, USD, or Euro. All currencies trade against each other and are subject to fluctuation. How many assets back up the US Dollar? How many profits? None. It's a debt note which makes it worth less than even 1 bitcoin, it's only function is to inflate. The USD like many other countries currencies are leaky ceilings but that fact is conveniently tucked away.

Your arguments tend to be based on false premises which is why arguing with you is pointless.

y_virtual

Activity: 377
Merit: 251

Note to self: it's not you doing it, it's us.

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 06:50:28 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2016, 03:59:25 AM by y_virtual

FYI:
http://www.cio.com/article/3027522/internet-of-things/beyond-bitcoin-can-the-blockchain-power-industrial-iot.html
http://cointelegraph.com/news/information-cryptocurrency-coin-of-view?ref=2988
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/dash-increases-its-block-size/

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:05:48 PM

Im no expert, but the only way any crypto works long term is if the coin can be exchanged for goods/services, so for SLR we need solar installers to accept it in place of fiat, then it not claimants selling out to BTC/LTC or whatever, its an actual economy.

Say they accepted like 5-10% in Solarcoin. That would be huge!

Or if you pay with 10 solarcoins you got 5% off etc on your solar install......
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:26:13 PM

All currency is a stock. It makes no difference if it's BTC, SLR, USD, or Euro. All currencies trade against each other and are subject to fluctuation. How many assets back up the US Dollar? How many profits? None. It's a debt note which makes it worth less than even 1 bitcoin, it's only function is to inflate. The USD like many other countries currencies are leaky ceilings but that fact is conveniently tucked away.

Your arguments tend to be based on false premises which is why arguing with you is pointless.

False Premise? So you think that creating SLR gave the right to make a currency? Securities act violation, even the devs mentioned it and they are wrong? Why are there laws?  I think you are confused that people spend their currency to get BitCoin and it represents what they are willing to spend to make it seem like a currency. They may have their currency in BitCoin but they all hope it goes up and not down, since Fiat is what all merchants need in liquidity until everyone agrees there is no need for Fiat then BitCoin can become a currency since it holds what people valued once as currency.

USD and currency are not a Stock, it is what you use to buy a Stock, if it inflates it is the power of the currency vs other currency and not the cost of the stock. The only reason why they trade Currencies is the fact that there are exchange rates. Which is stronger vs the other and only in order to trade goods that they PEG to their trading pair and hedge their trading activities. I can create a Cryptoland Currency and say I make 98 Billion of them and then manipulate the Bittrex market on the exchange over time to make it worth more than the amount of USD in existence, I then have a successful currency and can topple the US Dollar!

Meanwhile people spend their USD to make my currency worth more than the USD! You are the perfect example of why Crypto is so delusional, hoping to make themselves rich so it clouds judgement.

So back to the main issue and if I am creating a false premise then I am basing it off of the coin structure which would also need to be false.
1. There are 98 Billion freely granted coins right?
2. There are people buying those SLR on a market right?
3. There are 2 options for claimers, Hold or Sell, buying a product is selling too and the merchant could also hold, still 2 options.
4. Having more claimers does not make the price go up since they do not buy coin they claim it for free... goes back to the first so called false premise 1. and equals the Leaky Ceiling like I stated.
5. Now the buy low sell high has to be proven as a false premise... Hmmm Buy High Sell Low? Buy High Sell Even? Buy Low Sell Even?
6. Now the merchants selling has to be proven as a false premise... Hmmm got me there they could just hold on to the coin like little pack rats and never sell.

So it is a False Premise of it being easier to take your Fiat and go to the merchant and buy their service or panels or whatever they are selling than it is to go buy SLR and then purchase the same from the merchant? To be false you have to think it is easier to buy SLR than it is to just take your USD or whatever Stock Currency you may hold that the merchant takes and buy SLR with it instead of just handing it to the merchant. This merchant would have to only accept SLR and not Fiat to have your argument work, and then they would also need a corner on the market of what you are buying to not go to another merchant.

Is there a product that SLR can corner the market with? Forcing people to go to market to buy their CURRENCY and then export goods and services based on it?

Then the merchant has to recognize SLR as a global currency and it must not need to be sold to create its worth.

So many False Premises! lol
y_virtual

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:57:47 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2016, 02:45:32 AM by y_virtual

price goes down to 1 satoshi and CryptoNick gets all SLR, and stops talking.  Shocked
until then - Ignore, to save space & time.
y_virtual

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:58:00 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2016, 04:17:56 AM by y_virtual

http://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-monopoly-bank-of-america?ref=2988
http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/01/26/how-will-bitcoin-technology-go-mainstream-an-analysis-of-5-strategies/
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:58:58 AM

price goes down to 1 satoshi and CryptoNick gets all SLR, and stops talking.  Shocked

I can't ignore CryptoNick entirely. He has brought up some valid points in the past. I won't discount his contributions. I keep waiting for that gem stone to appear among all of the unremarkable ore. It does from time to time.

y_virtual

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:08:59 AM

I can't ignore CryptoNick entirely. He has brought up some valid points in the past. I won't discount his contributions. I keep waiting for that gem stone to appear among all of the unremarkable ore. It does from time to time.

I do agree! That's the reason I hit the Unignore once per page, eye-scanning for that gem stone....
Scalextrix

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:26:43 AM

Im no expert, but the only way any crypto works long term is if the coin can be exchanged for goods/services, so for SLR we need solar installers to accept it in place of fiat, then it not claimants selling out to BTC/LTC or whatever, its an actual economy.

Say they accepted like 5-10% in Solarcoin. That would be huge!

Or if you pay with 10 solarcoins you got 5% off etc on your solar install......
My thinking is for Value Added Services like panel cleaning/maintenace, or upgrades like battery storage or immersion heater add-ons, as an installer the pool of intersted solar pv targets is constantly shrinking, at some point you need to start moving to non-installation as a proportion of your business model. 

All businesses want to discount to drive promotions, but they dont want to reduce their headline price as there is resistance when it increases again... SLR becomes almost like a loyalty programme - panel owners not wanting to claim thier SLR directly can have it claimed/stored by their installer on their behalf, or the installer can make that invisible by claiming the kWh production for their suite of clients in SLR and subsidising their overall operations with it.

SolarCoin Address: 8cESoZyjFvx2Deq6VjQLqPfAwu8UXjcBkK    Gridcoin Address: SAuPu8zarzQykWLGwxc6JRvW3imM8YU9wc
Pinkcoin Address: 2GTnp7oRn2i6KnuwfGaFh1Ps7RZFyDe6nH    MannaCurrency Address: GXDwi6W888jbQZ7a79GTaStxiQsYehisfi
Catsoul

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:23:03 PM

пpивeт вceм, я oчeнь paд, чтo являюcь чacть cooбщecтвa "solarcoin", этa мoнeтa имeeт бoльшиe пepcпeктивы в cpeднe-дoлгocpoчнoй пepcпeктивe. пpиятнo видeть, чтo 1/7 миpa oтpaжaeт мoй нeбoльшoй кoшeлeк Smiley
peбятa, SLR имeeт пoд coбoй yдaчнyю кoнцeпцию, ибo "Зaпaд" нaxoдитcя в aктивныx пoиcкax aльтepнaтивныx иcтoчникoв энepгии -  и я paд. тyдa eмy и дopoгa... )
solarcoiner, ты мapкeтмeйкep ? ecли дa, тo нe paбoтaй тaкжe тoпopнo кaк "Epiphany".
yдaчи ) Poccия пoмнит o вac ) (шyткa).

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:41:06 PM

Well I am spouting gloom and doom so I can understand your defensiveness and I am working on concepts now that I can't implement inside SLR since the direction is set in stone. I tried for you guys though and the devs listened for hours. Probably sick of me.

I have a few ideas but everything goes back to how difficult it is to adopt and make merchants not get stuck in a market that stagnates or generates profit from their acceptance of the coin. Of course this could make them profit if the price goes up continually. And that is the feedback loop that can't be defeated, and the only way to break the loop was to make the Claimers buy their claims. There is no way around it.
Scalextrix

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:47:28 AM

Well I am spouting gloom and doom so I can understand your defensiveness and I am working on concepts now that I can't implement inside SLR since the direction is set in stone. I tried for you guys though and the devs listened for hours. Probably sick of me.

I have a few ideas but everything goes back to how difficult it is to adopt and make merchants not get stuck in a market that stagnates or generates profit from their acceptance of the coin. Of course this could make them profit if the price goes up continually. And that is the feedback loop that can't be defeated, and the only way to break the loop was to make the Claimers buy their claims. There is no way around it.
I dont follow the conversation clearly, but I did buy my SLR claim, the panels on my roof didnt pop into existence for free, you cant just bowl up and claim SLR for nothing.  Assuming my system lasts 25 years, each SLR will have cost me about £80, if you take the produced energy as a factor each SLR will have cost about £20.  I live at 51 degrees N, without government incentives or SLR, solar PV is a massive financial gamble, and governments are scaling back on incentives so SLR will have a true value: Im not going to sell out of SLR at 1 Satoshi or it damages my solar PV investment RoI.

SolarCoin Address: 8cESoZyjFvx2Deq6VjQLqPfAwu8UXjcBkK    Gridcoin Address: SAuPu8zarzQykWLGwxc6JRvW3imM8YU9wc
Pinkcoin Address: 2GTnp7oRn2i6KnuwfGaFh1Ps7RZFyDe6nH    MannaCurrency Address: GXDwi6W888jbQZ7a79GTaStxiQsYehisfi
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 02:26:21 PM

I dont follow the conversation clearly, but I did buy my SLR claim, the panels on my roof didnt pop into existence for free, you cant just bowl up and claim SLR for nothing.  Assuming my system lasts 25 years, each SLR will have cost me about £80, if you take the produced energy as a factor each SLR will have cost about £20.  I live at 51 degrees N, without government incentives or SLR, solar PV is a massive financial gamble, and governments are scaling back on incentives so SLR will have a true value: Im not going to sell out of SLR at 1 Satoshi or it damages my solar PV investment RoI.

You mean you didn't get your solarcoins for free like some people want to do.  Grin
lfloorwalker

Activity: 224
Merit: 150

solcrypto.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 03:20:46 AM

Thanks Catsoul, it is very positive. We have more diversity in our community. More and bigger diversity is better.
Cпacибo
-lfloorwalker

Блaгoдapя Catsoul , этo oчeнь пoлoжитeльнo. Mы имeeм бoльшe paзнooбpaзия в нaшeм cooбщecтвe . Bce бoльшe и бoльшe paзнooбpaзия , тeм лyчшe.

пpивeт вceм, я oчeнь paд, чтo являюcь чacть cooбщecтвa "solarcoin", этa мoнeтa имeeт бoльшиe пepcпeктивы в cpeднe-дoлгocpoчнoй пepcпeктивe. пpиятнo видeть, чтo 1/7 миpa oтpaжaeт мoй нeбoльшoй кoшeлeк Smiley
peбятa, SLR имeeт пoд coбoй yдaчнyю кoнцeпцию, ибo "Зaпaд" нaxoдитcя в aктивныx пoиcкax aльтepнaтивныx иcтoчникoв энepгии -  и я paд. тyдa eмy и дopoгa... )
solarcoiner, ты мapкeтмeйкep ? ecли дa, тo нe paбoтaй тaкжe тoпopнo кaк "Epiphany".
yдaчи ) Poccия пoмнит o вac ) (шyткa).

|Solcrypto|ElectriCChain| SLR Tips: 8Hocu8s8u8FFAyh5ev2qsNmLZYgeiVToHi
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:30:36 AM

I dont follow the conversation clearly, but I did buy my SLR claim, the panels on my roof didnt pop into existence for free, you cant just bowl up and claim SLR for nothing.  Assuming my system lasts 25 years, each SLR will have cost me about £80, if you take the produced energy as a factor each SLR will have cost about £20.  I live at 51 degrees N, without government incentives or SLR, solar PV is a massive financial gamble, and governments are scaling back on incentives so SLR will have a true value: Im not going to sell out of SLR at 1 Satoshi or it damages my solar PV investment RoI.

I agree you follow along close enough, I had suggested a couple alternatives that would automatically boost the price and create better backing and activity in the market. My objective was to spread the Claim out over the 20 years lifespan and effectiveness of a panel. Locking coin down with options to wait a normal confirmation cycle of PoST to stop a claim. This would act like a CD and then open a larger payout on the Claim after 20 years, but interest in combination with Network Fees added in PoST with the ability to be spent by the claimer.

The initial claim would have to be bought though. Yeah you spent a ton of money on your panels. You also get the benefit of not paying as much for utilities over 20 years. So put a little extra in the pot for SLR now if you want to be a part of the economy is what I was suggesting. This creates a buy instead of a selloff to then create an economy and the more people who buy their claims the more coin gets turned into a Staked CD and less coin in actual circulation. Automatically boost the price. But again I also said to get rid of the 98 Billion so there is no more discussion other than to let you know I tried.

Right now your claim would cost you a pittance. You probably bought SLR anyways too but have a looming 98B out there to dump out. But if my idea was implemented then the 33 Million would grow exponentially in price and you would get your claim cost back after the first year. Then the reward coin must be progressively locked down one after the other or it dissolves in a PoST mechanism or Confirmation Cycle. This would even work with the 98 Billion in existence too, I just know it would grow faster without it. Then PoST kicks in at a different interest level since the 98B would have been gone. This gives incentive to stake and Claimers make a better stake and also would make Tx Fees built in. I really had a master plan laid out.

So for an extra few dollars on top of your thousands put into your system, you would support the network instead of possibly sell to pay yourself back as an incentive since the Gov and Utilities don't incentivize in certain areas and SLR may be your only SREC option. So instead of a small SREC option we stabilize the price more progressively towards 1MWH instead of waiting for it to get there or slowly pumping it there. Then when your interest trickles in you would actually have more than you would normally for supporting the network. It is like Claimers are Platinum Level on the network and get the perks of making more coin to be circulated later. People are left to just perceive this now instead of requiring it and boosting it from the start. The money you put in to SLR now becomes the market and since you want what other Solar Adopters want you now create it for them in isolated areas! With bigger payouts too. So they buy in where they can not participate and make a larger market since they have no market to begin with. Yet they may not even care since they went off grid for a reason (isolated) and could afford it.

It really came down to the main factors of Support/Securing the network and later people getting in and buying their claim may cost much more than right now. But they get the benefits later when they sell their SLR after 20 years and guess what would have happened? They would've had enough money in SLR to buy new Panels, especially since it would be cheaper 20 years from now.

I had it all worked out. I could post my PM's but there are too many, and there are quite a few iterations I thought out in order to make things happen for this coin.

I also made it so that if you pull your Claim out there is no penalty, but there is no future reward from there on until you actually buy back the coin you sold and re-stake. It would have taken time off the end of your 20 year cycle though when the claim was diminishing. This allowed a cross section in the market to happen that benefits the Claimer always. Since, if the price of SLR skyrockets and they decide to pull their Claim and sell they can play the market and buy back low and replenish their claim (losing from the least productive time of claim at the end). It wouldn't have been a quick occurrence though and only allowed at intervals. But this would have been up to the community to decide. We just never had the opportunity to hear or vote. I was just told just like you stated "Claimers don't want to pay etc." So here we are today, and it will hopefully work out in the end. But Leaky Ceilings have a tendency to bust and drown you on the floor.

And being that there are more buying of SLR required for Claimers it allows Merchants to not get stuck in a Volatile market. The price would effectively stabilize better too since Claimers are not requiring Liquidity for anything until 20 years when they replace their panels. It is the perfect futures market and CD investment on top of your purchase of Solar which is already going to pay off in the long run!

Wouldn't you agree that there will be more progressive buying in of claims in the future? If not then the coin just stagnates anyways but can always be worth what it is now if you get my drift. It will always be churning more coin in from claiming than selling out since the adoption of solar is the ideal behind the coin.
nickgogerty

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

Making things better with better things.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 02:31:48 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 03:20:29 AM by nickgogerty

SolarCoin upgrade.

We want your input. We are making ongoing improvements to SolarCoin’s code for generator pool security, some cosmetic bug fixes and looking at increasing the block size to support the new www.electricchain.org

This will involve a hardfork.  the good news is this will be a fairly simple rollover, no changes to blockchain rewards, inflation rate calculation and unlike the current BTC hardfork debate no Solarcoin parties will “lose” anything from the change.  All of us gain from improved SolarCoin Generator pool security.

We would like the communities input on features you may want to see…..

so with that send suggestions either in this forum or PM Nick Gogerty directly.

regards,

SolarCoin Foundation a PBC (public benefit corporation)

Solarcoin (§ SLR) are like airmiles. Each 1 Mhw generated gets you §1 free. Solarcoins can purchase what others will trade: USD,BTC, Soy candles..etc.
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:34:19 AM

SolarCoin upgrade.

We want your input. We are making ongoing improvements to SolarCoin’s code for generator pool security, some cosmetic bug fixes and looking at increasing the block size to support the new electricchain project.

This will involve a hardfork.  the good news is this will be a fairly simple rollover, no changes to blockchain rewards, inflation rate calculation and unlike the current BTC hardfork debate no Solarcoin parties will “lose” anything from the change.  All of us gain from improved SolarCoin Generator pool security.

We would like the communities input on features you may want to see…..

so with that send suggestions either in this forum or PM Nick Gogerty directly.

regards,

SolarCoin Foundation a PBC (public benefit corporation)

Need to fix the link to electricchain

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: