Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 [1572] 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 ... 2248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KanoPool since 2014 🐈 - PPLNS and Solo 0.5% fee - Worldwide - 2436 blocks  (Read 5350328 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (50 posts by 3+ users deleted.)
karimovic1986

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:07:54 PM

hi everybody, i'm new in kano pool, i found everybody is nice.
i just want to know how much a day i can earne whit you
i have  antminer s9 14TH
can you help me please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
overcon

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

911 IT Admin. I keep 911 up so you get help ASAP!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:22:02 PM

And for those working through the 5nd you can always go to the website and go to rewards and see what you will get on the last block. Then you can copy that BTC amount, go into Coinbase or on the internet and go to where it says Buy/Sell paste the amount of BTC you copied from your Rewards page into the BTC column and it will tell you how much that BTC is worth at current market value. That is about how much you will get once the block has been verified, or close to it unless BTC price changes a lot. It gives you an idea anyway.

There are probably easier ways, it's what I do.

Donate BTC to: 1PXBBTLqXQnT9qAyWsc51XGj2GUt4WW57x
MEARK

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:27:53 PM

And for those working through the 5nd you can always go to the website and go to rewards and see what you will get on the last block. Then you can copy that BTC amount, go into Coinbase or on the internet and go to where it says Buy/Sell paste the amount of BTC you copied from your Rewards page into the BTC column and it will tell you how much that BTC is worth at current market value. That is about how much you will get once the block has been verified, or close to it unless BTC price changes a lot. It gives you an idea anyway.

I copy the reward digits and then Google:  X.xxxxxxx btc in usd

Google has a quick calculator that provides a conversion right in the search results.  Bingo!

Keep the blocks coming, peeps
overcon

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:28:07 PM

i have  antminer s9 14TH
can you help me please.

It's been asked a billion times in this forum, even within the last couple of pages.....

The pool has a ramp up and down process and there is a page that helps tell you what you will get once you ramp up.

That being said, I did the search for you.

tradebtc.net/bitcalc.php

Newko

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:28:57 PM

Nice two blocks yesterday! Awesome!
Now that it is chilly outside, I fired up an old S5 on my closed-in but chilly front porch and it keeps it more comfortable. And yes, I even fired up an old S3 in my bedroom, which is always the coldest room in the house. Way better than running electric heaters, right? Mine on!
overcon

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:29:50 PM

I copy the reward digits and then Google:  X.xxxxxxx btc in usd

Google has a quick calculator that provides a conversion right in the search results.  Bingo!

Keep the blocks coming, peeps
Yup, that is the Google option. I just happen to have Coinbase up a lot so I paste it there.

kano (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:32:58 PM

i have  antminer s9 14TH
can you help me please.

It's been asked a billion times in this forum, even within the last couple of pages.....

The pool has a ramp up and down process and there is a page that helps tell you what you will get once you ramp up.

tradebtc.net/bitcalc.php
Also the important point:
You get rewarded per block we find, not per day.

Since at the moment we expect to average finding a block about once every 3 days, you can expect each reward to be almost 3 times the expected daily reward calculation, but once you've been minig for 5Nd.

Of course, on top of the expected 100% PPS, you add the average expected transaction fees, and at the moment until the end of 2017, the pool fee is also 0%

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
fjtropepe

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:45:41 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 03:14:10 PM by fjtropepe

i have  antminer s9 14TH
can you help me please.

tradebtc.net/bitcalc.php

Since at the moment we expect to average finding a block about once every 3 days, you can expect each reward to be almost 3 times the expected daily reward calculation, but once you've been minig for 5Nd.

Of course, on top of the expected 100% PPS, you add the average expected transaction fees, and at the moment until the end of 2017, the pool fee is also 0%

Hey guys, newbie here. I am a bit concerned that the payout for the last two blocks found is not reflecting in my wallet. My other payments have been rather quick to reflect. I was having the payments dump into an online wallet and then I would transfer it to my Ledger Nano. I recently changed to go directly to the Nano and now the past two payments are not showing up. I check and checked and triple check the address. I have used the address before to successfully receive bitcoin to the Nano.
minergain.com

Activity: 285

Free mining equipment tracking and reporting

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

i have  antminer s9 14TH
I have pretty much your setup with a 13.6TH S9 that has been running here almost 4 months (moved here about a week after I started with virtual currency).  So far for December, I am at .04509834 BTC with 5 blocks found (.00450983 per day avg).  At $15k per BTC, that is $676 so far ($637 after power costs) and we still have most of the month yet.  There were 5 days with nothing (4 days in a row too).  October was my worst month with 14 days without a block and .00213293 per day average and the difficulty was a fair bit lower.  So keep in mind that with a smaller pool, per day averages will vary wildly and it will take a lot longer to get your rewards. But although there are times where we see an 800% block, it seems more frequent to get less than 100% blocks which adds up quickly.

www.minergain.com - Free miner equipment tracking and reporting
Mike is a tiny miner: 8 S9, 1 D3, 6 RX470
I mine at Kano Pool, for better BTC Profits!
unnknownuser

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:05:12 PM

Hello guys, can someone tell me how to ping the server?

Thanks in advance
minergain.com

Activity: 285

Free mining equipment tracking and reporting

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:17:29 PM

Hello guys, can someone tell me how to ping the server?

Thanks in advance
on windows, click on the windows start button and type "cmd" followed by enter.  That opens up a black window where you can type "ping nya.kano.is" (or whatever).  Your miner may also have a ping option in your network configuration area.

www.minergain.com - Free miner equipment tracking and reporting
Mike is a tiny miner: 8 S9, 1 D3, 6 RX470
I mine at Kano Pool, for better BTC Profits!
aideed

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:23:02 PM

i have  antminer s9 14TH
can you help me please.

tradebtc.net/bitcalc.php

Hey guys, newbie here. I am a bit concerned that the payout for the last two blocks found is not reflecting in my wallet. My other payments have been rather quick to reflect. I was having the payments dump into an online wallet and then I would transfer it to my Ledger Nano. I recently changed to go directly to the Nano and now the past two payments are not showing up. I check and checked and triple check the address. I have used the address before to successfully receive bitcoin to the Nano.

i actually did the same with a new hardware wallet.  it will show up, don't worry.  my last transaction from my hardware wallet to coinbase took 3 days...
2tights

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

I like big BITS and I cannot lie.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:24:34 PM

i have  antminer s9 14TH
can you help me please.

tradebtc.net/bitcalc.php

It seems like an unnecessary way to do it. You're paying a transaction fee which isn't necessary. Put the wallet address of your ledger as your payout address.
aideed

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:25:28 PM

It seems like an unnecessary way to do it. You're paying a transaction fee which isn't necessary. Put the wallet address of your ledger as your payout address.

+1
aideed

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:31:25 PM

Is there anyway to figure out the payout for one s9 after 5nd per block?
pool N avg 22.91PHs - block size 14.22993506 - your % 0.06%
1 - s9 reward = 0.00851171

Can you clarify?  I don't see how you get 0.00851171
fjtropepe

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:31:49 PM

i have  antminer s9 14TH
can you help me please.

tradebtc.net/bitcalc.php

That is what I did. I didn’t have my Ledger before that is why I was using Coinbase. The payments showed up quick. The two payments to the Ledgerhavent posted so I was just concerned. That is the reason for the question. Seems they were much faster with the coinbase wallet.
2tights

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:35:48 PM

i have  antminer s9 14TH
can you help me please.

tradebtc.net/bitcalc.php

That is what I did. I didn’t have my Ledger before that is why I was using Coinbase. The payments showed up quick. The two payments to the Ledgerhavent posted so I was just concerned. That is the reason for the question. Seems they were much faster with the coinbase wallet.

Don't worry. You'll see them show up in the next couple if days. The reason that take longer is because the kanopool pays the transaction fee and processes the transaction for you so you're not paying anything, but it takes until we find our next block to actually process that transaction... As far as I understand it. I could be wrong. Can somebody else clarify or verify?
fjtropepe

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:40:31 PM

i have  antminer s9 14TH
can you help me please.

tradebtc.net/bitcalc.php

Don't worry. You'll see them show up in the next couple if days. The reason that take longer is because the kanopool pays the transaction fee and processes the transaction for you so you're not paying anything, but it takes until we find our next block to actually process that transaction... As far as I understand it. I could be wrong. Can somebody else clarify or verify?

Thank you. That makes me feel much better.
2tights

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:59:09 PM

i have  antminer s9 14TH
can you help me please.

tradebtc.net/bitcalc.php

No problem. You will be pleasantly surprised. I'm not even half way through my ramp up, and I'm seeing My payouts increase quickly.
fjtropepe

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:05:12 PM

i have  antminer s9 14TH
can you help me please.

tradebtc.net/bitcalc.php

No problem. You will be pleasantly surprised. I'm not even half way through my ramp up, and I'm seeing My payouts increase quickly.

I have been mining on Kano for almost 13 days now. The payments have increased dramatically. I was getting disillusioned by not finding a block for 5 days than we find 2 back to back. I just need more patience. LOL.
Pages: « 1 ... 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 [1572] 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 ... 2248 »
  Print  

Jump to: