Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 165493 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:31:49 PM

Just hours from doom. Do you hold or dump?  Huh

At least if you dump you'll still have some btc.. If you dont and doom comes those XMR coins will be worth zero!

It's an easy play for most.....

Sadly the sheep will lose the most though.

Nobody cares about stealthcoin dude. At least if we lose our BTC it would be for a legit coin. Not p&d scam.

Exactly. So tired of trash traders using other threads to promote their scams. They don't contribute anything to crypto other than FUDpacking and shill posts.

Shut the fuck up TroolsRoyce..

You are the biggest joke out here, well... you and pookie.

The only joke around here is you. I think everyone on bitcointalk knows that by now, you have zero knowledge about anything crypto related. You posts are akin to "to da moon" - BTW does everyone here know that your business was reporting for scamming?

But he has a "tech guy" who we all look up to giving him advice. I just hope he's not the same guy who adviced him on cloak.

I made over 250K usd on cloak... how much did you make?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:31:58 PM

Just hours from doom. Do you hold or dump?  Huh

At least if you dump you'll still have some btc.. If you dont and doom comes those XMR coins will be worth zero!

It's an easy play for most.....

Sadly the sheep will lose the most though.

Nobody cares about stealthcoin dude. At least if we lose our BTC it would be for a legit coin. Not p&d scam.

Exactly. So tired of trash traders using other threads to promote their scams. They don't contribute anything to crypto other than FUDpacking and shill posts.

Shut the fuck up TroolsRoyce..

You are the biggest joke out here, well... you and pookie.

The only joke around here is you. I think everyone on bitcointalk knows that by now, you have zero knowledge about anything crypto related. You posts are akin to "to da moon" - BTW does everyone here know that your business was reporting for scamming?

But he has a "tech guy" who we all look up to giving him advice. I just hope he's not the same guy who adviced him on cloak.

Let's not forget that Bob pioneered zero knowledge techology, he has zero knowledge about technology.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:33:09 PM

I may not know about tech, but I do know about making money. Seems like it's something you need to work on!!
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:36:20 PM

I may not know about tech, but I do know about making money. Seems like it's something you need to work on!!

How are you making money warning us?

If you want to make money, you should tell us to buy, whilst buying short options from rpietila.

Telling people the right thing to do doesn't make you money, telling people the opposite does.

In any case you're wasting time talking on this thread and if you have no vested interests in Monero winning or losing, then this is a bad use of your time, and time is money.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:37:40 PM

This entire space (cryptocurrency) is based on primitives that underline the technology. You know nothing about crypto and nothing about technology. So why would any investor listen to your loaded advice? Taking advice from you is the definition of a joke. LULZ.

Find a new hobby like having your business reported for scamming. I think you'll find a better audience there.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:42:02 PM

If you want to make money, you should tell us to buy, whilst buying short options from rpietila.

Telling people the right thing to do doesn't make you money, telling people the opposite does.

In any case you're wasting time talking on this thread and if you have no vested interests in Monero winning or losing, then this is a bad use of your time, and time is money.

His main goal is to come here and promote his shitcoins in the hopes that people will dump XMR to buy into his bags.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 06:46:06 PM

being in a psychiatric institution and getting out to make millions on btc only scream more legitimate to me Grin

“A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.” ― Kurt Vonnegut

Well...I suggest a better analogy in the form of this old joke:

Quote from: An unknown author
Once upon a time, in the days before tires that could withstand punctures were built, a man blew out his tire and had to pull over and stop by the local insane asylum. As he proceeded to get the spare and equipment out of the trunk, jack up his car, remove the hubcap of the flat tire, unscrew the lugs on the flat tire, one of the institution's patients wandered over to the steel bars surrounding the property to watch him. When the patient, with those marks around the eyes that indicated clinical schizophrenia, got to the bars the man had put the nuts on the hubcap. Distracted, he jostled the hubcap only to discover to his horror that the nuts spilled out of their "dish" and fell into a storm sewer after rolling to the holes in the grate.

"Good God," he cried, "what am I going to do now?"

"Hey, buddy!" Looking over, the man saw the patent motioning his over.

Cautiously, but reassured by the strong bars between the two, the man walked over to see what this insane patient had to say.

"You can get out of it easily. Your tire had four nuts, right?" The man nodded, but he still wondered what was coming next.

"Good," the insane fellow continued. "Just take one nut each from your three good tires and put the three on your spare. Then, just drive to an auto centre, buy a new tire and four nuts in your size, make the replacement and you're good to go."

Now startled, the man looked at the insane patient for a moment. "Thanks! I never would have thought of that!

"But just one question....Why did they lock you up here, anyway?"

The insane fellow just grinned. "For being crazy, not stupid!"

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:46:11 PM

This entire space (cryptocurrency) is based on primitives that underline the technology. You know nothing about crypto and nothing about technology. So why would any investor listen to your loaded advice?

Find a new hobby like having your business reported for scamming. I think you'll find a better audience there.

They listen because I know how to make friends and network. Unlike yourself who is bagholding shadowcoin and crying just like the xmr holders are about to do.

And who the fuck are you to talk about a better audience... You have 200 followers on twitter and are a nobody on this forum.

I on the other hand have 1700+ followers, a growing business on the forums and an account that's been around fro a while..

Fuck of troll, go make some more shill twitter account to retweet your shitty tweets.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:48:25 PM

His main goal is to come here and promote his shitcoins in the hopes that people will dump XMR to buy into his bags.

Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:52:13 PM

Wow, in a few hours XMR will be worth nothing. All those bagholders are gonna cry today.

Taking advice from a shill like Bob rpietila is the worst thing anyone can do.

MEW - Monero Economy Workgroup communication

This has been a busy day. The taskforce of crypto_zoidberg, AnonyMint, jl777 and some Monero developers and MEW members has diligently worked on the code and is implementing fixes to possible exploits that might give the attacker the upper hand. The code is evaluated so that we can say with certainty that no coinkiller exploit can be used against us, and this makes me thankful for the original coders of CryptoNote. It is too often forgotten that without this unique technology there would be no Monero that has taken the torch, determined to carry it beyond the current limits of cryptoworld.

Although I cannot personally evaluate all the work that has been done, I would like to thank everybody who have been working on the issue. There are many unique contributions that together make sure that we are able to withstand the attack. I feel that the situation is similar to the attack that we had to thwart only two weeks ago, as we now again stand united.

The MEW will be officially inaugurated tomorrow with 18 members. We will open the membership as soon as possible for everyone who is interested in contributing to Monero's success. The minimum membership fee will be set to 10 XMR to ensure that everybody has an opportunity to join. Our organization is minimal because the activities will be carried out by members themselves, in groups of their choosing. David Latapie serves as Members Executive, I have been selected to be the Operational Executive, and NewLiberty will be our Judge. For practical matters, you will have to contact David, and he will tell when we are ready to take new members.

The attack has served in tightening our ranks and we are now in front of several fundamental decisions. These will be discussed and voted upon by the community in MEW. In a way I even feel grateful that this opportunity to make things straight has fallen upon us. We now have more confidence on the code, and on the developers. The community is unified and I have been inundated with PM's offering help and support. From the quantity of troll posts one would believe that there is some general animosity towards Monero, but the PM's alone speak volumes about the support.

In the end, a coin's value is upheld by people who trust it and decide to own it. The people who do not trust it and do now own it, also do not have a say concerning the value. Monero will be developed for its users, not for the ones who do not use it. I believe the strengthening of the code and the community is very positive for Monero's future.

Keep up the good work. Crypto is all about putting new primitives under the most stress possible to test their limits. BCX's attack should be looked on as a positive contribution to the codebase, not a negative.
rpietila is the most arrogant, delusional and mentally unstable shill on the forums..maybe you should take your own advice.
You don't know what the attack is, if there is one, if it's successful or a failure. You can't look at it as a positive until there is an attack and you can evaluate if it strengthens the codebase or destroys it.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:52:25 PM

This entire space (cryptocurrency) is based on primitives that underline the technology. You know nothing about crypto and nothing about technology. So why would any investor listen to your loaded advice?

They listen because I know how to make friends and network. Unlike yourself who is bagholding shadowcoin and crying just like the xmr holders are about to do.

And who the fuck are you to talk about a better audience... You have 200 followers on twitter and are a nobody on this forum.

I on the other hand have 1700+ followers, a growing business on the forums and an account that's been around fro a while..

Fuck of troll, go make some more shill twitter account to retweet your shitty tweets.

You have 1700 followers? It's easy to buy followers, which I'm sure you've done. I'd expect nothing less from a shill like you. My twitter account is only a few months old, so I could care less that I have 300 followers.

Your "business" is based on a scam. You sent people Bitcoin to send back to you. Then claim they are paid customers? You're a joke, your business is a joke and your picks are a joke. The best thing any one can do on this forum is disregard your advice. Your brick and mortar business was reported for scamming, now you've moved into scamming people on bitcointalk. LULZ

coinspeed

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 06:54:23 PM

OMG  Grin
This thread reads like a script from a Mexican soap opera on meth Cheesy
"yo mama is a hooooa!!"
"wuut??? I saw you having sex with sheep!!"

Isn't this whole story supposed to be about currency, technology and shit like that?
Makes Monero look bad, IMO

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:54:39 PM

Wow, in a few hours XMR will be worth nothing. All those bagholders are gonna cry today.

Taking advice from a shill like Bob is the worst thing anyone can do.

This has been a busy day. The taskforce of crypto_zoidberg, AnonyMint, jl777 and some Monero developers and MEW members has diligently worked on the code and is implementing fixes to possible exploits that might give the attacker the upper hand. The code is evaluated so that we can say with certainty that no coinkiller exploit can be used against us, and this makes me thankful for the original coders of CryptoNote. It is too often forgotten that without this unique technology there would be no Monero that has taken the torch, determined to carry it beyond the current limits of cryptoworld.

Although I cannot personally evaluate all the work that has been done, I would like to thank everybody who have been working on the issue. There are many unique contributions that together make sure that we are able to withstand the attack. I feel that the situation is similar to the attack that we had to thwart only two weeks ago, as we now again stand united.

The MEW will be officially inaugurated tomorrow with 18 members. We will open the membership as soon as possible for everyone who is interested in contributing to Monero's success. The minimum membership fee will be set to 10 XMR to ensure that everybody has an opportunity to join. Our organization is minimal because the activities will be carried out by members themselves, in groups of their choosing. David Latapie serves as Members Executive, I have been selected to be the Operational Executive, and NewLiberty will be our Judge. For practical matters, you will have to contact David, and he will tell when we are ready to take new members.

The attack has served in tightening our ranks and we are now in front of several fundamental decisions. These will be discussed and voted upon by the community in MEW. In a way I even feel grateful that this opportunity to make things straight has fallen upon us. We now have more confidence on the code, and on the developers. The community is unified and I have been inundated with PM's offering help and support. From the quantity of troll posts one would believe that there is some general animosity towards Monero, but the PM's alone speak volumes about the support.

In the end, a coin's value is upheld by people who trust it and decide to own it. The people who do not trust it and do now own it, also do not have a say concerning the value. Monero will be developed for its users, not for the ones who do not use it. I believe the strengthening of the code and the community is very positive for Monero's future.

Keep up the good work. Crypto is all about putting new primitives under the most stress possible to test their limits. BCX's attack should be looked on as a positive contribution to the codebase, not a negative.
rpietila is the most arrogant, delusional and mentally unstable shill on the forums..maybe you should take your own advice.
You don't know what the attack is, if there is one, if it's successful or a failure. You can't look at it as a positive until there is an attack and you can evaluate if it strengthens the codebase or destroys it.

That's true, but it is a positive that crypto_zoidberg, AnonyMint and jl777 are helping with the codebase. That was my point.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:56:03 PM

You have 1700 followers? It's easy to buy followers, which I'm sure you've done. I'd expect nothing less from a shill like you. My twitter account is only a few months old, so I could care less that I have 300 followers.

Your "business" is based on a scam. You sent people Bitcoin to send back to you. Then claim they are paid customers? You're a joke, your business is a joke and your picks are a joke. The best thing any one can do on this forum is disregard your advice. You brick and mortar business was reported for scamming, now you've moved into scamming people on bitcointalk. LULZ

Keep talking trash.. I may have sent you a btc to join as you wanted to and I was gonna let you in for free.. silly me...lmao... thank god your kicked out now. I'll see you when xts is at 25K and remind you of how your still bagholding shadowcoin.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:58:29 PM

Your "business" is based on a scam. You sent people Bitcoin to send back to you. Then claim they are paid customers? You're a joke, your business is a joke and your picks are a joke. The best thing any one can do on this forum is disregard your advice. You brick and mortar business was reported for scamming, now you've moved into scamming people on bitcointalk. LULZ

Keep talking trash.. I may have sent you a btc to join as you wanted to and I was gonna let you in for free.. silly me...lmao... thank god your kicked out now. I'll see you when xts is at 25K and remind you of how your still bagholding shadowcoin.

I would never join your shit group. I was never in it, so I could never be kicked out. You're a scam artist, lucky for you there's no regulation here outside of intelligence and common sense. Otherwise you would be on a listed just like your brick and mortar business.

Yes, I'm holding Shadow because it's a coin with real development behind it, not some shill pump group hyping up non-existent technology.

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:02:13 PM

It seems that Monero will not be able to fix the vulnerability in time.

I noticed today they added checkpoints in preparation for the attack: https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero

So.. what does this mean? Will the checkpoints sufficiently defend against the attack?
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 07:03:05 PM

T minus 2 hrs!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
DCRnerd

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:05:07 PM

Jesus, speaking of feeding trolls, this place is like the troll human-centipede right now. Everyone just shut the hell up and wait for the devs' response, you're drowning out my *munches popcorn*
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:06:17 PM

It seems that Monero will not be able to fix the vulnerability in time.

I noticed today they added checkpoints in preparation for the attack: https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero

So.. what does this mean? Will the checkpoints sufficiently defend against the attack?

You call this an attack? All the hot air FUD from BCX so he can buy in cheap? Come on CoinHoarder...

Price is already recovering.

Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:07:14 PM

Taking advice from a shill like Bob is the worst thing anyone can do.

That's true, but it is a positive that crypto_zoidberg, AnonyMint and jl777 are helping with the codebase. That was my point.
Fair enough. I am not in XMR because of the hardcore trolling that makes it seem more like a pump and dump. The arrogance of many involved with XMR comes off as desperation to me, but CZ and some of the others are keeping me interested enough to follow since they don't seem to be in it for a quick buck but to genuinely build something. Time will tell.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: