Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 165491 times)
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:36:45 PM

Proof of identity for Poloniex chat

~BCX~

Good enough for you irmeli?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789978.msg8905499#msg8905499

It was him

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheFascistMind

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:36:57 PM

Please enlighten me. Has BCX promised this? If yes, why? Is it because of that one cocky idiot in this thread?

Or is it because of my actions?

I can tell you how to protect your private keys if you stop being arseholes to me. Is that not helping?

I'm a little perplexed by what BCX is saying... I'm not sure how timewarp bugs are relevant to the attacks we're talking about at all.

I better tell that only to smooth over secure channel, then you ask him.
eratta

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:38:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/P1xb2yt.png?1
TheFascistMind

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:39:15 PM

Maybe it is my fault for mentioning the factorization idea over insecure channel. TacoTime it is your fault too for enticing me to respond technically. Rpietila said all technical communication would go through smooth over the secure channel.

Maybe we have forced BCX's hand, because someone else could figure out the exploit from what I've stated publicly. I dunno.
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:41:22 PM

Maybe it is my fault for mentioning the factorization idea over insecure channel. TacoTime it is your fault too for enticing me to respond technically. Rpietila said all technical communication would go through smooth over the secure channel.

Maybe we have forced BCX's hand, because someone else could figure out the exploit from what I've stated publicly. I dunno.

Forgive my lack of OPSEC for this one... I'm more concerned with the science of the proposed attack (from BitcoinExpress), I just can't follow it completely.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:41:27 PM

BitcoinEXpress: And lets turn the heat up as little more
Ultros: BitcoinEXpress, You said you had no intention to attack XMR and now you're telling us exactly the opposite. How can you expect us to believe anything you say?
rocco: BitcoinEXpress, you really love this lol
Jimsonweed: checkpoints13, no brakes to this gravy train
blackjesus: BitcoinEXpress, At least you're consistent
blaaaaacksuit: Ultros, and hes telling us all in the trollbox of all places...come on
jwgealt: also, at least you put a deadline on ending this bull*bleep* scherade
BitcoinEXpress: I propose that rpietilla and I each move 500 BTC into a trusted escrow, winner take all. If I successfully deploy the attack I win, if I do not, XMT gets 500 BT
BitcoinEXpress: 500 BTC
blackjesus: Are we sure this is the same BCX from BCT?
jwgealt: how low can he fud the price down in 72 hours, place your bets
rocco: blackjesus, yes
vuduchyld: blackjesus, it is him. Confirmed by a BCT post
maqa71: omg duuuuuuuump
rdnkjdi1: BitcoinEXpress, rofl
BitcoinEXpress: blackjesus, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789978.msg8905499#msg8905499
blackjesus: vuduchyld, rocco, k thanks
lookup: what if people that buy sell here dont even look at trollbox?
rdnkjdi1: wow .... this is epic
kuriso: Buy support is being pulled from xmr. down to 197
Nekomaou: BitcoinEXpress, WTH
irmeli: BitcoinEXpress, so private keys can't be revealed, and monero can be fixed so it stays anon?
maqa71: i stirred up the *bleep* a bit swy
vuduchyld: mawa71 it wasn’t you
maqa71: vuduchyld, wanna bet lmao
Jimsonweed: lol and there it goes
Ultros: He just proved that he's completely full of *bleep*, he said he had no intention to attack XMR, no interest to harm it, and now that.
Jimsonweed: xmr went under .0034
vuduchyld: maqa71 maybe you know something I don’t
joseph-54f8: Intentions can change
irmeli: BitcoinEXpress, BCT post did not say what nick will be used at poloniex
BitcoinEXpress: I have tested this on an XMR sandboxed herd, it works or I sure as hell would not drop 500 BTC in the mix.
joseph-54f8: that's why they are called intentions
rdnkjdi1: i think bcx changes his mind sometimes ....
blaaaaacksuit: Ultros, duh, hes announcing this on the trollbox for crying out loud
Monkeychanger: lookup, oh they do baby
BitcoinEXpress: irmeli, hold on
Monkeychanger: Ultros, I guess he had a change of heart
maqa71: vuduchyld, Smiley
rdnkjdi1: from monero-dev chanel / fluffy
blaaaaacksuit: all you people dumping right now are falling for some grade D trolling
rdnkjdi1: "there's nothing we're going to do in the next 72 hours that will make a single bit of difference "
vuduchyld: Look at the sentence structure. It’s clearly BCX.
BitcoinEXpress: irmeli, look now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789978.msg8905499#msg8905499
joseph-54f8: intention =/= committment
TrollToll: FUD train inc
Jimsonweed: xmr dumped like yesterday's garbage LMAO
kuriso: DAMN
NoCoins: XMR PANIC
Cryptodivisa: WTF IS HAPPENING
NoCoins: LOL
maqa71: BitcoinEXpress, Proof of Bitcointalk lol
maqa71: XMR is DEAD
blaaaaacksuit: definitely entertained
lookup: LOL
ElectronicFerocious: free falling
blaaaaacksuit: LAWL
snakes: epic trolling here
September: BitcoinEXpress, you are an incredible person. i think i love you.
lookup: buy here sell on bittrex
maqa71: just epic
Nekomaou: weeeeeeee
rfcdejong: 50 XMR profit !! Smiley
BitcoinEXpress: My 72 hour clock starts now, I am gong dark till such time either the devs post a fix before the deadline or I kill it
Oldnoob: XMR money goes ack to XBC
Monkeychanger: daaaaam
NoCoins: Dump XMR, buy BTM Tongue
September: gg no re XMR
blackjesus: bunch of stop losses kicked in
jtgangus: xmr is done...
Monkeychanger: September, its amazing isn't it?
BitcoinEXpress: If you are holding XMR post 72 hours and lose, you have been warned. Later guys BCX
September: Monkeychanger, it is!
maqa71: race to bottom, who will win
Monkeychanger: these are the kinds of things you usually only read about days after they happen
rfcdejong: at least i got more XMR out of this FUD
blackjesus: I'll be doubling my holdings in XMR at these prices
joseph-54f8: Devs have their work cut out for them. Innovation doesn't happen on a schedule
kuriso: lol
blackjesus: thanks
Monkeychanger: ho... 29 BTC buy wall to the rescue
Nekomaou: thanks for the cheap xmr
maqa71: popcorn time
September: rfcdejong, dude anonymint is impartial and he confirmed that *bleep*
jwgealt: what a *bleep*ing dooshrag
rdnkjdi1: BitcoinEXpress can you post warning to bitcointalk in a new thread please?
Monkeychanger: gone
ElectronicFerocious: can;t buy this in stores folks
Excalibur: XMR is a sh!tcoin
jwgealt: "impartial", it also hasn't been confirmed by anyone on dev team, and it there's been no demonstration
maqa71: vuduchyld, https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByAZ3ZBIMAE-vnC.png
manummasson8: Is str dead
September: i'm out of XMR for good...no way am i EVER gambling on a bytecoin *bleep*ty codebase !!!!
Excalibur: i hope all Monero holders lose hard Smiley
Monkeychanger: 29 BTC buywall snatched literally 3 seconds after posted
Nekomaou: September, you were always a fuder, bye C:
rfcdejong: i don't believe BitcoinEXpress
Jimsonweed: xmr whales trying to hold it up to avoid tremendous losses
maqa71: big avalance incomingggggggggg
September: Nekomaou, that's not true at all.
joseph-54f8: 500 BTC you can believe
ElectronicFerocious: kuriso, looks like you got out in time.. well done.. rebought?
Excalibur: Jimsonweed, time to get the popcorn Smiley
5w00p

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:41:41 PM

FWIW, what I am getting at by being "cocky" is that I do not believe the hype. I do not believe an exploit, at least as these BCX and TFM fellows are concerned, at this point in time, EXISTS.

I am a supporter of XMR, which is exactly why I get tired of all the crap-typing. I wish that others could see my posts for what I intend them to be: Calling out these charlatans for what they are.

What is to prevent me or anyone from posting a thread about a supposed exploit, when in fact, I have nothing? It is the very definition of what spreading FUD is: Fear Uncertainty and Doubt.

FUD without any basis to back it up is just Bull Shit.
So, I am calling them out and offering up my public key. If I lose my XMR, I was cocky. If I don't, I was making a point, that these guys are full of crap.
vuduchyld

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:43:04 PM

I don't see how it could be your fault (or really anybody's).  Dude's just doing what he's doing.
Ultros

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:45:03 PM

Best FUD bomb I've seen since I'm in crypto. This guy is truly evil.
blaaaaacksuit

Activity: 280

Who cares?

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:49:39 PM

Totally.  Announcing all this in the trollbox is highly suspicious. 
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 09:54:28 PM

Undecided Undecided Undecided
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:56:22 PM

It will be interesting to watch XMR price explode
should this turn out to be pickle smoke ..

Triff ..@getting-some-popcorn.com

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:57:51 PM

He did do this back in 2012 to Litecoin in BTC-e trollbox and then renegged on his "attack" claiming it was just a joke and to strengthen LTC.

We will see if he is right or wrong soon enough.

One thing is for sure....BCX still has his massive ego and needs people to know he can do what he claims.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:58:01 PM

i wouldn't say suspicious, i admit, it's still totally possible he isn't telling the truth.

But if you had been pissed off for days by people like he has claimed, telling you, what you are telling them is complete and utter bullshit, then if you are going to prove them wrong and if he can, he is going to want as many people as possible know before hand.

If you had people pissing you off telling you that something you knew as fact was complete and utter bullshit, would you quietly move them to a corner on their own or private msgs them, or would you get as many people as possible to see just how wrong that person was, humiliate ad prove them wrong.

not saying it is that, but it is a psychologically sound response to someone if they are speaking the truth also
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:58:35 PM

One of the disadvantages of only being here a few months is not knowing things. If you had been here long enough to know your ass from a hole in the ground you would know that bcx has the well proven history to back it up. He is isn't some four month old newbie posing as a full member like you. Over the years I have seen bcx knock off too many coins to recall, double spend exhanges, ddos many sites including taking btce down for days back in 2011 as well timewarping auroracoin just recently. Do you even comprehend the hashrate and technical ability it took to do that? Probably not or you wouldn't be making pathetically stupid statements like you do concerning this.

+1  I'm a relative noob.  But to watch the hero members set the Aurocoin people straight.  Then the cockiness.  Then the semi destruction was pretty epic.

BCX isn't going to act like people think he should.  That doesn't mean he isn't competent at setting the world on fire ...

It might be that he wants to protect his LTC investment.  It might be that he doesn't want somebody else to get the credit for exploiting it.  It might be that he wants to buy in cheap.  But to dismiss him because he doesn't communicate in the method or the place you want him to is ...

not smart.
rfcdejong

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:59:06 PM

it's fun to see my name in that throllbox, 50 XMR profit!! Smiley

But to be honest, i don't care about an possible attack, i don't even believe it.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:01:51 PM

relevant headline from le reddit today:

Internet trolls are narcissists, psychopaths, and sadists: In this month's issue of Personality and Individual Differences, a study was published that confirms what we all suspected - Internet trolls are horrible people

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists
rfcdejong

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:02:25 PM

He did do this back in 2012 to Litecoin in BTC-e trollbox and then renegged on his "attack" claiming it was just a joke and to strengthen LTC.

We will see if he is right or wrong soon enough.

One thing is for sure....BCX still has his massive ego and needs people to know he can do what he claims.

I believe you are right, he doesn't even know how to attack it, and i don't think he can attack monero
Telling this in the community to "strengthen XMR" might be the thing (and no i'm not a whale who wants to protect his investment)
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 10:09:15 PM

Well, I may just fire up some XMR miners this weekend.
Just to make it cost BCX a bit more to try this.
So long as he doesn't go off early, this can make it more expensive.
He's not the only one that can light up a datacenter.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:10:26 PM

relevant headline from le reddit today:

Internet trolls are narcissists, psychopaths, and sadists: In this month's issue of Personality and Individual Differences, a study was published that confirms what we all suspected - Internet trolls are horrible people

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

yeah but anything considered negative or bad today is considered "trolling"

posting a sick joke on a dead persons facebook page as a joke, "oh look at that troll" no he is just being a cunt. he is an awful person.

Trolling use to be an art, it wasn't about being evil or nasty or malicious , it was joking, someone asking you to photo shop something and you doing it purposely wrong by the way they asked you to do it.

asking a really stupid question to annoy them, not saying something hurtful or nasty just to be a dick. but something harmless like asking a question that really annoys the shit out of them.

trolling use to be poking someone with a metaphorical stick made up of their own personal annoyances,

now its beating someone to death with a brick.

we use to call them by a different name back then.......assholes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: