Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:41:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 165493 times)
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:23:06 PM

He's full of shit.  The only attack he has ever launched was the 51% hashrate attack against a coin which had a very low hashrate.  No innovation there, everyone knows its possible with just about any coin.  It might not even be the same person posting with the account recently as the level of English proficiency has diminished in the latest posts when compared to the posts from months ago.

does BitcoinExpress ever delivered something or he is always like this whining and bitching?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
othe

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:27:13 PM

does BitcoinExpress ever delivered something or he is always like this whining and bitching?

Bad grades in school and Herpes.

But look at the picture above, he's just a fake account anyway, prolly bought a while back.

TL;DR all a plot from our ex-bbr community member and supernet advocate windjc and his teenager internet gang :-)

~OTE~

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:40:48 PM

They call them the rubber-knife crew. Smiley

Bad grades in school and Herpes.

But look at the picture above, he's just a fake account anyway, prolly bought a while back.

TL;DR all a plot from our ex-bbr community member and supernet advocate windjc and his teenager internet gang :-)

~OTE~

Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:35:18 PM

Before this all began, I viewed BitcoinExpress in a favorable light, now I view him opposite from that. If he had actually used his time to attack coins that are actually scams or sketchy, like even Xcurrency that arguably duped it's investors(of which even I lost $ on, though a measly sum Smiley), but he choose to go after a coin that's actually promising...

It's all very odd, and it has me wondering what's really going on with him.
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:40:52 PM

bullshit like always, you already stated that rubbish on the darkcoin thread and got just ignored - didn't work out your plan he?
IF you had a negotiation, which you don't have, you would not talk in public about it - idiot.
You are even to dumb to FUD, unbelievable. To dumb to even fake some proofs, you could learn a lot from Bytecoin, even they were smarter.

You can be so proud of yourself that you scared some innocent bystanders off, pat yourself on the back, your mom is also proud of you - for sure.

Bitch
Clown
Express

Responses like this is a sure sign of a direct hit.

Thanks for the feedback.

~BCX~

Yes, we got hit by the NXT/SUPERNET/BBR scammer gang; that is true Windjc.

That's extremely suspicious to say the least...LOL
Johnny Mnemonic

Activity: 795
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:51:08 AM

What happened to AnonyMint in all this? He always says he's leaving the forums, but usually is posting again within a couple of days.
onemorebtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:15:45 AM

What happened to AnonyMint in all this? He always says he's leaving the forums, but usually is posting again within a couple of days.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=385303
i believe this is him, but i cant proof it...

transfer 3 onemorebtc.k1024.de 1
G2M

Activity: 280

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:37:02 AM

I have thought deeply (I was AnonyMint) about the possible designs for decentralized consensus, as well the various strategies for anonymity that are plausible.

Close enough for proof?

Let's all send him PM's! Cheesy

Seems that he's taken on a new orientation regarding cryptocurrencies in general though .. dark times.

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.
5w00p

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:31:39 AM

bullshit like always, you already stated that rubbish on the darkcoin thread and got just ignored - didn't work out your plan he?
IF you had a negotiation, which you don't have, you would not talk in public about it - idiot.
You are even to dumb to FUD, unbelievable. To dumb to even fake some proofs, you could learn a lot from Bytecoin, even they were smarter.

You can be so proud of yourself that you scared some innocent bystanders off, pat yourself on the back, your mom is also proud of you - for sure.

Bitch
Clown
Express

Responses like this is a sure sign of a direct hit.

Thanks for the feedback.

~BCX~

You're welcome, bitch.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:20:15 AM

I have thought deeply (I was AnonyMint) about the possible designs for decentralized consensus, as well the various strategies for anonymity that are plausible.

Close enough for proof?

Seems that he's taken on a new orientation regarding cryptocurrencies in general though .. dark times.
Hes always finding new ways to scare noobs into selling btc and buying his new coin whenever he creates it by paying a dev.. Dont mind him
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:12:23 PM

Nah, he's always had that opinion more or less. It's just that as time passes some things he says look more likely than they did before. One example that I can think of that I dismissed was his view on tor being compromised. He gets some things right for sure, but there are a lot of other predictions that he makes that I consider unlikely but we'll have to wait and see. He seems to have a decent track record so far though so I guess it will be interesting to see how things work out. I highly doubt the whole 2015.75 thing but I think a lot of his general ideas wrt to government controlled digital money and what would happen to Bitcoin with all this regulation aren't too far off the mark at all.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:13:22 PM

Close enough for proof?

Hes always finding new ways to scare noobs into selling btc and buying his new coin whenever he creates it by paying a dev.. Dont mind him

Anonymint? I don't think he has much interest in shit like that.
G2M

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:31:53 PM

Are we both talking about the same person? After almost a year of reading the guy's posts I'd like to think that I would have caught that.

Nah, he's always had that opinion more or less. It's just that as time passes some things he says look more likely than they did before. One example that I can think of that I dismissed was his view on tor being compromised. He gets some things right for sure, but there are a lot of other predictions that he makes that I consider unlikely but we'll have to wait and see. He seems to have a decent track record so far though so I guess it will be interesting to see how things work out. I highly doubt the whole 2015.75 thing but I think a lot of his general ideas wrt to government controlled digital money and what would happen to Bitcoin with all this regulation aren't too far off the mark at all.

He always seemed to have that view toward specifically bitcoin, but now seems to have come to the conclusion that no decentralized cryptocurrency can overtake bitcoin, because none of them can remain decentralized. Therefore logic would follow that he'd think cryptocurrencies are useless.

Just seems like a major change from before, he always seemed pretty confident that a scalable, anonymous, transaction free currency would overtake bitcoin .. but now seems to be not so confident that that is possible.

I just think it's dark times because he always seemed to be claiming to be working on something amazing, pretty sure he said it was a cryptocurrency .. and now he made the same statement in the post I linked that he seemed to be considering just going back to software developement .. like all hope for this was lost.

A lot of what I picked up about flaws in TOR .. i picked up from him. Was it confirmed compromised though? I didn't catch the article for that. His posts have personally been some of the most influential material I've come across to date on this board (and there's been a lot of stuff to sort through in the last year), and I have benefited greatly from the knowledge he shares.

Honestly, out of a group of people less than I can count on one hand, whose participation here I currently depend on to rationally return here day after day .. he's not the only one going through a crises of confidence right now. At least two others are bereft of faith in this, one seems to have left this board already, the other is planning on leaving soon. This doesn't even include all the other people whom I don't hold the same level or respect for, who are also experiencing the exact same feeling.

AM seems to have a different viewpoint than me currently on Monero, and crypto in general .. and I wish I could tell him what I see in a way that makes sense to him .. but I guess I just don't know exactly what it is, or just don't spend the time to properly put it into words .. but that's just fine. There's other people here.

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:22:46 AM

TOR is pretty leaky, relative to an NSA-scale threat model.  It is getting better, and will continue to get better.  These things are always an arms race.  Key is to use a defense-in-depth strategy.  Cryptonote over I2P accomplishes that pretty well, when it comes to fruition.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:52:20 AM

Oh and about that "deal" with monero....lol

Why is DRK a scam and why do the Monero crew want to take it down?
~BCX~

It's not a scam and it's Monero's closest competitor functionality wise.

I'll never understand why people like to bring/take down other currencies. There's enough space for all of them.

My current deal with Monero ends on December 20th as we came to an agreement for 60 days of BCX free Monero.

Where we go from there, who knows?

They have however offered a proposition for DRK but I wanted to find out about it first.

I think they feel that DRK is why they are steadily falling week over week.

If a coin is good I have no interest in bothering it but if it is a scam, shit is on.

Let's hear the good, bad and ugly!

~BCX~

I'd like to officially state, for and on behalf to the Monero core team, that this is the biggest load of rubbish we've ever read.

We have no deal with BCX, nor have we ever had a deal with him. In fact, our many attempts at engaging him have come up empty.

We also have not ever, and will not ever, "offer a proposition for DRK" to BCX or any other trolls. What an absurd notion, we're not even in "competition" with Darkcoin, much less able to waste money on a petty spat.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:01:04 AM

Lol and this gem...  Grin

I'd like to officially state, for and on behalf to the Monero core team, that this is the biggest load of rubbish we've ever read.

We have no deal with BCX, nor have we ever had a deal with him. In fact, our many attempts at engaging him have come up empty.

Yes Flufferboy you are correct, I dealt with rpietila directly which you and Smooth have said many times is not part of the dev team. So in a way, you're correct.

I also have no agreements or financial dealings with BCX.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:07:32 AM

Oh and the finale where he tells all lol...

Yes Flufferboy you are correct, I dealt with rpietila directly which you and Smooth have said many times is not part of the dev team. So in a way, you're correct.

I also have no agreements or financial dealings with BCX.

Nothing I can prove here in this forum.

Off this site, you have indeed and I will keep my end of the bargain concerning XMR.

As far as DRK, I am only going to find the holes, how to do it and provide them to rpietila.

Whatever he does with them, is on him.

~BCX~

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

romanbrown

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:33:02 PM

Active thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=947839.0

Ive designed a very specific technical implementation to add trustless, tradable, contracts on the Cryptonote prototcol.

The whitepaper can be downloaded from Google drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B75gaqtEgDR8UHU2UVJ6TkYzMnRkdFFsbklBd3hVMDV1eDQw/view?usp=sharing

I am looking to implement this very soon on one of the existing Cryptonote coins.

Looking for suggestions, criticisms, anything that will facilitate this implementation. Unlike most other suggestions or whitepapers I have the full technical ability and experience to implement these changes. I don't want to deal with the prospect of launching a new coin, nor should I have to as these changes would only improve the features of an existing Cryptonote coin.

Roman Brown
romanbrown54@gmail.com
nagatlakshmi

Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 02:26:36 AM

Ive designed a very specific technical implementation to add trustless, tradable, contracts on the Cryptonote prototcol.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B75gaqtEgDR8UHU2UVJ6TkYzMnRkdFFsbklBd3hVMDV1eDQw/view?usp=sharing

I am looking to implement this very soon on one of the existing Cryptonote coins.

Looking for suggestions, criticisms, anything that will facilitate this implementation. Unlike most other suggestions or whitepapers I have the full technical ability and experience to implement these changes. I don't want to deal with the prospect of launching a new coin, nor should I have to as these changes would only improve the features of an existing Cryptonote coin.

Roman Brown
romanbrown54@gmail.com

I think this active thread is deleted, why?

bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:15:21 AM

Roman Brown
romanbrown54@gmail.com

I think this active thread is deleted, why?

He's been spamming the same post all over the place. Someone dropped the hammer on him!

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: