Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338767 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:49:25 AM

Just read on twitter that c*** has be delisted from cannapay and that the dev is banned from bct.
Any truth to these claims?
If so, wow.  Shocked

There are a lot of people getting out of cann right now who are planning to get in Maryj

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ketos

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:04:07 AM

whats going on with the price ?
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:14:05 AM

whats going on with the price ?

It is currently sitting at a price that in the near future everyone will be saying they wish they had gotten in at.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:31:11 AM

in the few hours I talked to adam he had a solid plan and the means to execute it. He wouldn't even tell me about some of the stuff he has up his sleeve but i got the gist and pick up what he's putting down. Adam knows his shit and can make this happen. He's not putting the cart in front of the horse and declaring un attainable goals. he is executing this in a professional and well thought out manner.

I even quized him about random pot stuff and he pretty much knew everything. I don't typically suggest people invest in things but if adam follows through with what he has planned this is a solid coin.

the potcoin hype has died for the time being but after talking to Adam he is in this for the long haul.

don't compare maryjanecoin coin to cannabiscoin. This is a different beast with a different dev and a different game plan. he's a smart guy that knows the industry and other aspects of business.

If you are concerned about price you can buy in again later. There's much more stuff in the pipeline. (unless adam is a liar and then I have to drive to colorado and give him a wicked noogie)

btw did y'all like that king tubby soundtrack to the interview? I thought it set a nice mood.

thank you for the good words

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates
Motor_Licker

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:22:42 AM

in the few hours I talked to adam he had a solid plan and the means to execute it. He wouldn't even tell me about some of the stuff he has up his sleeve but i got the gist and pick up what he's putting down. Adam knows his shit and can make this happen. He's not putting the cart in front of the horse and declaring un attainable goals. he is executing this in a professional and well thought out manner.

I even quized him about random pot stuff and he pretty much knew everything. I don't typically suggest people invest in things but if adam follows through with what he has planned this is a solid coin.

the potcoin hype has died for the time being but after talking to Adam he is in this for the long haul.

don't compare maryjanecoin coin to cannabiscoin. This is a different beast with a different dev and a different game plan. he's a smart guy that knows the industry and other aspects of business.

If you are concerned about price you can buy in again later. There's much more stuff in the pipeline. (unless adam is a liar and then I have to drive to colorado and give him a wicked noogie)

btw did y'all like that king tubby soundtrack to the interview? I thought it set a nice mood.

thank you for the good words

assuming this means i don't have to drive to colorado and give you a noogie.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:24:39 AM

For some reason i believe this is one of the only alternative coins. DOPE can be scrapped, THC, i don't know, CCN looks like shit.
bobster

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 07:34:00 AM

Price information available here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/maryjane/btc
MaryJane price ticker available here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/widgets/ticker/maryjane/btc
MaryJane trading exchange volume available here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/maryjane/trading_exchanges

Thanks for the support!
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:35:32 PM

WHY WAS ALL MY POSTS FROM EARLIER KEEP GETTING DELETED?? SNEAKY DEV!!
I WOULDNT TRUST HIM NOW, WAS CONSIDERING BUYING SOME MARYJ WHEN IT FALLS TO 200-300 SAT. BUT HE CAN STICK HIS MARYJ WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE! IM OFF TO BUY SOME CANN  Grin

I'm not surprised your comments are getting deleted! it looks like your caps lock is stuck, you might want to invest in a new keyboard Smiley

must be lol, im popping out here now to buy a new one  Cheesy
what did you have in the post that got deleted.If he deleted them he must of had a reason

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:41:22 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say its probably not a good idea to quote the fudders/trolls or you'll just keep feeding them

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:34:59 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say its probably not a good idea to quote the fudders/trolls or you'll just keep feeding them
+420 Exactly.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:42:44 PM

Sorted Wink

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
LostButFound

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:16:22 PM

We NEED fresh news and updates. Common Adam? Some real implementations etc... I don't want a 100k price ... I just want something good to happen..to see the price move a bit..to add volume.. to start people acting about it, to show up on IRC, to speak about the coin more here and everything else... Why isn't the first post getting updated ? The coin is on Bittrex and it's not checked. Where are some more updates ?

Maybe I am impatient but I think I am speaking and thinking normally if you want this coin to succeed in any way.
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:29:47 PM

For some reason i believe this is one of the only alternative coins. DOPE can be scrapped, THC, i don't know, CCN looks like shit.

THC is sticking around.  The community is small, but involved and in it for the long haul.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:51:59 PM

THC is sticking around.  The community is small, but involved and in it for the long haul.
You seems in a wrong thread. Shouldn't promote another coin here.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:53:39 PM

You seems in a wrong thread. Shouldn't promote another coin here.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to promote it.  Just responding to a comment.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
eq-sun

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:30:04 PM

what happen  Very Hard Crash  !
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:40:14 PM

Has anyone heard from Adam lately?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
leewilson

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:37:21 PM

Has anyone heard from Adam lately?

Yes. We messaged back and forth the night before last.
His twitter (@TheAdamGarrity) is regularly posting news as well as the facebook link in the op.
He has a meeting with xbteller and there will be a btc atm going into 3 guys pies that maryj will be implemented into.
He is looking for state reps to do the same in other states with the intent to eliminate needing to use an exchange to get and/or process coins and hopefully stabilize the price more. I personally believe the multipool angle will do as much or more in that regard, along with continued adoption and innovation.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:41:11 PM

We NEED fresh news and updates. Common Adam? Some real implementations etc... I don't want a 100k price ... I just want something good to happen..to see the price move a bit..to add volume.. to start people acting about it, to show up on IRC, to speak about the coin more here and everything else... Why isn't the first post getting updated ? The coin is on Bittrex and it's not checked. Where are some more updates ?

Maybe I am impatient but I think I am speaking and thinking normally if you want this coin to succeed in any way.

Although I did not create the op graphic. I will have time in a couple of hours to sit down and update it. Why the original creator saved it as a jpg vs png I don't know. Oh well. I will save it as a png and post in the forum to see if it looks alright to everyone.

I also think the merchants that are listed as accepting maryj need to have there names as a hyperlink or at least their link posted below their name.

leewilson

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:44:20 PM

mk boys, ill say it again, we need a multipool. not only will it make it so miners who cant aford to buy coins get some but it will put constant buys in to help keep the price more stabilised. This and the android wallet should be top priority. but the multipool is a must if we want this price to keep from hitting the bottom. coinking, hashcows and xpool all offer this or if we have an awesome pool guy amongst us make one so we can all point our miners there and support the price.

Has anyone shouldered this yet? I will contact Adam and make sure he has seen this post.
I think chunky pools use to do it as well.

Any experience from any one here that has been involved with a community that has used the above pools?
I would love to hear your experiences in that regard.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: