Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:38:56 AM

what experience do you have in the business world?

Are you asking me?
therealbigcoin

Activity: 729
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:04:03 PM

what experience do you have in the business world?

Are you asking me?

no he is asking Satoshi ^^
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:18:33 PM

Openness about the number of people on the MJ team and their usernames would be helpful. After following this thread from day 1 it's still hard to determine who is who, and their role.

As for the role the community is taking in this coin - I think it's natural and vital for people to come forth with their skills and help. However, it would be nice to have bounties available. I know my paper wallet wasn't much of a contribution and I did it because I want to help develop this coin and was hoping that it wouldn't go unnoticed. There aren't even any addresses for donations to push this coin along.. This should change and pronto.

I mean, I have some coin that I'd be willing to donate for say a MP but the lack of initiative to get any of these projects going is a little disheartening

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 05:55:28 PM

Openness about the number of people on the MJ team and their usernames would be helpful. After following this thread from day 1 it's still hard to determine who is who, and their role.

As for the role the community is taking in this coin - I think it's natural and vital for people to come forth with their skills and help. However, it would be nice to have bounties available. I know my paper wallet wasn't much of a contribution and I did it because I want to help develop this coin and was hoping that it wouldn't go unnoticed. There aren't even any addresses for donations to push this coin along.. This should change and pronto.

I mean, I have some coin that I'd be willing to donate for say a MP but the lack of initiative to get any of these projects going is a little disheartening

May be we should wait a little bit and should keep patience.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:03:38 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 06:23:23 PM by coinking

May be we should wait a little bit and should keep patience.

All I have is time my man, and some mj to spend - just show me where it goes and we can get these things like the mp going. I think that would help in the long run. Could be the opposite though, I've seen both happen.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:09:05 PM

coin king is the best multipool

lets get this working it will only be a great thing

dont bogart this Grin
IamNotSure

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:09:40 PM

If FIMK can raise 700btc, why people don't invest in NAS NTX NFD???
and BTS will be 10 times better than NTX colone, and will be better than NXT for sure.  WHY only raised 5000BTC Cash value before FEB 28?Huh

The only answer is: many random investors on the market with less knowledge and information. 
CryptoConnection

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:17:55 PM

no cash out at first for the atm in 3 guys pies

sorry if i dont go into to much detail

been busy talking business in the real world.

thanks for dealing with the trolls and nice to see more new members  becoming part of the maryjane community

First off, this is not fud. This is an open and honest opinion from an investor on the outside looking in which I feel many are and many share my views.
The community here from what I have seen has been trying very hard to get this thing going, but leadership is failing.

TLDR: Dev get it in gear. Many bought into the ico and still hold the same coins today. They could have sold earlier and pocketed a huge gain and also bought back 2x maryj or more. We are at pre bittrex trading rate right now for reasons that I feel are repeating. Much of the work should have been in the pipe and already lined up for a percentage of the ico btc generated to pay for. The aesthetics should be fully polished already.

The ico made ~15million @170 satoshi =25.5btc=~$9,759.00. And yes I believe the dev should keep a percentage for his work.

Is any of that being put towards development? It would seem with a fraction of this that much of the new roadmap could be wiped out in the next 48hrs and should have already been done a week or more ago. Those being the pamphlet, android wallet, twitter tipbot, web wallet, website, business cards and ios wallet. Leaving Point of Sale, ATM and ParanoidMode.

I propose a much different order to the roadmap:
Website
multipool
android, ios and web wallets
twitter tipbot
pamphlet and business cards

These can be easily delegated. After those are put in motion then that will give you time to work on the making concentrate for maryj, atm & pos as the above are being worked on by those you contracted.

Next - Securing/leasing grow space to grow then selling the buds to keep up the payments and then processing the trim into maryj concentrate or Purchasing trim for this same purpose.
This concentrate will be used specifically to peg the maryj price.

ParanoidMode, Does the individual who redid the wallet have the ability to make this happen?

About the atm:
What does it cost?
Does it have to be bought outright? or can payments be made?
Did 3 guys pies solely buy it?
How much percentage does the manufacturer/processor charge?
Does the merchant also tack on a fee?
What are the talking points/advantages for the merchant to have one?
These are questions that will have to be answered in order for anyone other than the dev to try and get these put in other retail outlets.

About the pos:
This seems more to fall into a category of if the merchant wants to accept crypto. If they do accept crypto, the transition to also accept maryj is minimal. If they don't they will soon enough. I hope we are not getting into an idea that we need to convince or set up merchants to process crypto. That is a business model that I am certain is already available for the merchants to seek out and pay for all by themselves.

Now to the issues I am seeing repeating. It comes down to lack of leadership and complacency. This is not the fault of the community. My concerns are because I see a very active community wanting to help with no where to go and no "authority/funds" to make it happen. These same community members are being look over and stepped on daily. This will eventually tire these hard working individuals out. If this is the dev's baby and he is unable or unwilling to delegate work out or pay for it to be done and keep the community informed then he needs to make more happen quicker than it has been.

Points where this has happened:
The burn coins fiasco. This was brought up multiple times in the forum before the bittrex addition. No matter how well the burn went a new wallet was still going to need to be released to block the coins. This should have been known and apparently was not. Even if this was unknown it was pointed out. Those calls for action were either looked over or stepped on. I am certain that without out this issue alone that maryj would have hit 10K satoshi on bittrex. Having the warning at the top of the trading page there for the opening hurt a lot.

The community reaching out by someone creating google docs to get everyone on the same page for projects. Great idea, even of not used, maybe the same person would be willing to keep track of the ongoing projects and new issues arising like minutes being kept at an organized meeting. But this asset is not being used or communication between the dev and the community. Case and point. The multipool still not being commented on by the dev, the wallet issue and c-cex still showing the old total amount of coins, the comment earlier about needing the op changed so a community member says they will do it and the next thing you see from the dev is the op being updated with a new roadmap and the community posting a bit later with an updated up they had done. Did the dev get a hold of the community member to let them know of a new roadmap? The obvious answer is no if you look at the update they did. So I am guessing they worked on it only to see it was a waste of their time. Now, the argument could be made that they should have contacted the dev to ask if they could do it. But I am seeing a community that is chomping at the bit to run and be proactive while the dev is pulling the reins back and leaving them hanging. Again looked over or stepped on.

Lastly, the new road map is what even sparked me to write. Those reasons are laid out above. Those things should have already been done. I could understand if this was a non ico coin with a premine that was paying with coins, but this is an ico with a dev that now has btc because of our investment. A higher standard is expected. A website with a $20 theme can look amazing and in a short turnover time. I am certain .25btc would get the theme, hosting and you could probably get some community members to put it together free. All images needed are already being used. Just the wording is what will be needed and that should already be written down. And you really do not even need any additional than what is in the op. Same with the pamphlet and business cards. The android, iso and web wallets and tipbot move very quickly with btc offered.

This could easily be done by the weekend and again should have already been done. And before you jump to say "well then why don't you do it" remember I did not receive any btc to do it from the ico. And the argument that it was not a full sell out of the ico so we can't expect all of that; The dev had the option if not a full sell out to have a coin buy back at the exchange level. He chose to take the btc so that means he needs to deliver and again should have delivered all of the above mentioned before now. When I see the roadmap changed to add a tipbot, web wallet, business cards and a pamphlet, really? And the multipool not even addressed?

Were merchants added? yes, but these are the dev's personal company, a company the dev works with and I am willing to bet that the owners of the pizza joint are friends too.

I will say this again: This is not an attack; simply a wake up call.

Dev, instead of passing the ball around the perimeter or even worse ball hogging and dribbling around the perimeter, pass it inside a few times to clear up the space needed to drive to the hole and dunk over anyone in the way.

+1
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:18:14 PM

Happy to be holding the best herbcoin on the market, MaryJ seems to have everything a coin needs to be a long term success. a founder who's not only passionate about crypto's but the cannabis industry and the long term growth of both. with one of the best wallets I've ever seen in crypto and a growing community I think the future looks bright for MaryJ.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:24:10 PM

Happy to be holding the best herbcoin on the market, MaryJ seems to have everything a coin needs to be a long term success. a founder who's not only passionate about crypto's but the cannabis industry and the long term growth of both. with one of the best wallets I've ever seen in crypto and a growing community I think the future looks bright for MaryJ.

+1  Grin

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 12:43:02 AM

met with xbteller and getting a atm installed this week at 3 guys pies ...also will be adding maryj to this atm and with their future atms.....so ya ....i love my haters Smiley  getting upset because i dont ask you for donations? lmao i must be doing pretty good then thanks Smiley

if you would like to donate please feel free Smiley  MUksq9ZeGc4teL5wJP8UaeAC7BCYpmvGV8 maryj wallet hey i want as much as i can get i love maryjanecoin

bitcoin i will spend directly towards projects 1BtukotTgThgayyCvRGgchKtEJwseBX1hg

thanks for your help and ideas

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:28:55 AM

met with xbteller and getting a atm installed this week at 3 guys pies ...also will be adding maryj to this atm and with their future atms.....so ya ....i love my haters Smiley  getting upset because i dont ask you for donations? lmao i must be doing pretty good then thanks Smiley

if you would like to donate please feel free Smiley  MUksq9ZeGc4teL5wJP8UaeAC7BCYpmvGV8 maryj wallet hey i want as much as i can get i love maryjanecoin

bitcoin i will spend directly towards projects 1BtukotTgThgayyCvRGgchKtEJwseBX1hg

thanks for your help and ideas

Very exciting. Only a matter of time!  Cool

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
xtrembash

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:54:22 AM

Is that POS working properly in the wallet ?
I don't have any stake from the beginning..

balladofjpeg

Activity: 306
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:18:12 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked
price is falling
someone help us  Grin
Lay-z

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:23:59 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked
price is falling
someone help us  Grin

This coin is dying by the looks of it.

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
nikehua

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:24:35 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked
price is falling
someone help us  Grin

This coin is dying by the looks of it.
dying???
balladofjpeg

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:26:17 AM

it was so young  Wink
BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 08:28:17 AM

Is that POS working properly in the wallet ?
I don't have any stake from the beginning..
100% working.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:36:02 AM

I've been buying all the way down.  Grin

Your buying all the way down litteraly, no going up anymore

Wonder if this guy is still buying, this was at 4000 satoshi  Grin

Hate to break it to you guys, but as I said earlier, this rise was an obvious pump. I will 'slowly' go down to ICO prices.
balladofjpeg

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:41:10 AM

Wonder if this guy is still buying, this was at 4000 satoshi  Grin

Hate to break it to you guys, but as I said earlier, this rise was an obvious pump. I will 'slowly' go down to ICO prices.

how much was ICO prices???
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: