Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184070 times)
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:34:15 AM

Pools are taking forever to send coins with the current block-rate Sad

Were you mining until the end? I was planning to but then a couple of my miners started acting up around block 8700 so I gave it up, figuring I'd gotten most of what I was going to get out of it by that point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:39:01 AM

mine isnt doing shit

The wildly profitable mining is quite over...
Rookie41

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:42:31 AM

Were you mining until the end? I was planning to but then a couple of my miners started acting up around block 8700 so I gave it up, figuring I'd gotten most of what I was going to get out of it by that point.

I had my miner run till block 10100 then switched it off.
I had to wait x hours for all my shares to confirm and then I send them to my wallet.
But I think this will take a while to happen with the reduced rate at which things are confirming.

There's some seed in my wallet from earlier in the week tho Smiley
popcorn75

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:50:42 AM

Well I was not expecting the price to increase, this is a good sign!!!!! I may have to buy a couple more seeds if the buy orders pick up anymore.

legacyfighter

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:53:17 AM

so... i downloaded the latest wallet about 4 hours ago... i'm still not getting growth coins. I have been staking coins since day 1... can someone please tell me why i am not receiving any growth phase returns yet? I'm still only getting .00001 to .000003 staking rewards....

This is getting very frustrating. I've downloaded at least 3 wallets now for this coin.
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:56:42 AM

so... i downloaded the latest wallet about 4 hours ago... i'm still not getting growth coins. I have been staking coins since day 1... can someone please tell me why i am not receiving any growth phase returns yet? I'm still only getting .00001 to .000003 staking rewards....

This is getting very frustrating. I've downloaded at least 3 wallets now for this coin.

The full explanation is in various posts over the last few pages, but the short answer is that a fix for that goes into effect in an hour, per this counter: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=136&iso=20141011T06&year=2014&month=10&day=11&hour=6&min=0&sec=0&msg=Staking%20Fix&csz=1

If you have mature coins coming up, you might want to lock your wallet for the next hour. Then after that your coins should stake at 269 percent.
legacyfighter

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:02:03 AM

The full explanation is in various posts over the last few pages, but the short answer is that a fix for that goes into effect in an hour, per this counter: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=136&iso=20141011T06&year=2014&month=10&day=11&hour=6&min=0&sec=0&msg=Staking%20Fix&csz=1

If you have mature coins coming up, you might want to lock your wallet for the next hour. Then after that your coins should stake at 269 percent.

Thanks for the quick response. I'm hoping you are right on this. I've been looking through this thread periodically, and I've already had to switch wallets a few times to get things going. Was a little too frustrated to read through all of the new posts today.

What is the benefit of locking the wallet for the hour?
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:05:01 AM

Thanks for the quick response. I'm hoping you are right on this. I've been looking through this thread periodically, and I've already had to switch wallets a few times to get things going. Was a little too frustrated to read through all of the new posts today.

Let's say you have 0.1 seed about to stake, and it stakes before the hour runs out, well then you have to wait 24 hours for it to stake again. If you lock up your wallet until after that hour, then it will be ready to stake when you unlock and it will stake at 269 percent. Cryptzo put in a fix once people started complaining about this issue, which primarily affected small balances, but the fix for whatever reason won't take effect until the counter runs out.

EDIT: I would highly recommend reading through Cryptzo's posts, though, as what I'm communicating here is my summary of them. I'm not in any way involved with the development, just a super engaged user (who a little over a week ago saw the entry in the altcoin calendar and said sure I'll mine this Wink )
legacyfighter

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:10:03 AM

Let's say you have 0.1 seed about to stake, and it stakes before the hour runs out, well then you have to wait 24 hours for it to stake again. If you lock up your wallet until after that hour, then it will be ready to stake when you unlock and it will stake at 269 percent. Cryptzo put in a fix once people started complaining about this issue, which primarily affected small balances, but the fix for whatever reason won't take effect until the counter runs out.

EDIT: I would highly recommend reading through Cryptzo's posts, though, as what I'm communicating here is my summary of them. I'm not in any way involved with the development, just a super engaged user (who a little over a week ago saw the entry in the altcoin calendar and said sure I'll mine this Wink )

Ahh ok, gotcha. Pretty sure I understand most of it now. Though i'm still a bit confused on some of it. Really interested to see how this whole thing plays out in the end.
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:14:22 AM

Well I was not expecting the price to increase, this is a good sign!!!!! I may have to buy a couple more seeds if the buy orders pick up anymore.

That's phenomenal! Maybe bad news for my 0.01 BTC buy order, but otherwise totally awesome.

My understanding is that at peak growth this coin will be scarcer than Bitcoin (something like 10 million or less compared to Bitcoin's current circulation of over 13 million. I don't expect seed to overnight trade for more than one Bitcoin apiece, but it's not unrealistic to expect that it could approach that value long term provided the fundamentals are good.

Personally I think the quick and positive response of the developer to challenges (many of which have been acutely time sensitive) has helped with confidence in this coin.
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:18:24 AM

Really interested to see how this whole thing plays out in the end.

Me too. This has been a lot of fun and very educational. I now know way more about Scrypt POS coins than I did last week, that's for sure. I'm optimistic. I think this is a good coin to hold for a while. Though I will be selling a few at some point to recover my mining costs and take some profits. Other than that I want to at least hold out for the year of 16 percent staking interest, if not longer.
cryptzo (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 04:19:33 AM

That's phenomenal! Maybe bad news for my 0.01 BTC buy order, but otherwise totally awesome.

My understanding is that at peak growth this coin will be scarcer than Bitcoin (something like 10 million or less compared to Bitcoin's current circulation of over 13 million. I don't expect seed to overnight trade for more than one Bitcoin apiece, but it's not unrealistic to expect that it could approach that value long term provided the fundamentals are good.

Personally I think the quick and positive response of the developer to challenges (many of which have been acutely time sensitive) has helped with confidence in this coin.

I'm still trying to get the explorer updated again. It seems bittrex is holding off until the explorer syncs up to the proper chain.

tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:22:25 AM

I'm still trying to get the explorer updated again. It seems bittrex is holding off until the explorer syncs up to the proper chain.

Can you give a recent blockhash from the correct chain?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:23:20 AM

Really interested to see how this whole thing plays out in the end.

Me too. This has been a lot of fun and very educational. I now know way more about Scrypt POS coins than I did last week, that's for sure. I'm optimistic. I think this is a good coin to hold for a while. Though I will be selling a few at some point to recover my mining costs and take some profits. Other than that I want to at least hold out for the year of 16 percent staking interest, if not longer.

nice post count Wiser! Tongue

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
cryptzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 04:23:53 AM

Sure thing.

10402 blockhash d4d3fab8f8a33dcb217a9e989737364dceb0c90fde5f83fc44a9f11bd6c7c1d2

tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:27:12 AM

Sure thing.
10402 blockhash d4d3fab8f8a33dcb217a9e989737364dceb0c90fde5f83fc44a9f11bd6c7c1d2

Thank you! I'm all synced up!

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
Devasive

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:29:11 AM

Any ETA on when it might be synced back up? I'm hoping to withdraw my coins from bittrex as soon as possible.
cryptzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 04:44:49 AM

Any ETA on when it might be synced back up? I'm hoping to withdraw my coins from bittrex as soon as possible.

I don't know. I'll ask real fast to get the status on it. Maybe they'll accept a blockhash from me.

argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:53:00 AM

I don't know. I'll ask real fast to get the status on it. Maybe they'll accept a blockhash from me.

crawler is updated and on correct chain
http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/seed/

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 04:57:03 AM

crawler is updated and on correct chain
http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/seed/

Awesome, thanks! You had the 1.0.2 wallet on there before, and the 1.0.4 chains should be identical for the next 5 minutes or so, so you'll have never forked:)

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: