Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184070 times)
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:36:22 AM

I just hope the guy at Number 1 hoards his coins.... I have a feeling he is going to end up with a HUGE % of the coins.... Everyone keeps saying people wont get all 7 days of staking.... He is likely going to get 8. . .

edit: Actually, that last update MAY have saved us since we lost some time... but it may end up being close.

If I were the dev I would maybe try to contact him (you said the messaging works) and offer to buy some coins after the growth period. It would spread them out a little, and the dev would have something to loose also. . .

I assure you, I will be hoarding those coins. Also, the likeliness of me getting that last stake are slim to none. I have been fairly lucky so far, but I would need some serious luck for the blocks to slow down that much. Wink

Here for the long, long term. I am an investor, not a day trader.

Anyone that knows me from Pinkcoin, also knows that I'm an analyst and strategist, so this has been by far the most fun I've ever had in crypto. Cheesy

As anticipated, the PINK team actually controls the vast majority of SEED.

I am counting on seeing re-doubled promotional efforts from that camp.

Oh my how things have changed... wow.

Well, you came out of the woodworks faster than I had anticipated on this one. This is not the Pinkcoin camps belonging. It is my personal investment. And contrary to what you may believe, Pinkcoin is still my baby. These coins are going to sit and stake for a long, long time. And maybe, just maybe, once you exit Pinkcoin and dump out, I will than bring some of these profits over there. Until than, you can watch my long term investment and seeds grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:47:59 AM

I just hope the guy at Number 1 hoards his coins.... I have a feeling he is going to end up with a HUGE % of the coins.... Everyone keeps saying people wont get all 7 days of staking.... He is likely going to get 8. . .

edit: Actually, that last update MAY have saved us since we lost some time... but it may end up being close.

If I were the dev I would maybe try to contact him (you said the messaging works) and offer to buy some coins after the growth period. It would spread them out a little, and the dev would have something to loose also. . .

I assure you, I will be hoarding those coins. Also, the likeliness of me getting that last stake are slim to none. I have been fairly lucky so far, but I would need some serious luck for the blocks to slow down that much. Wink

Anyone that knows me from Pinkcoin, also knows that I'm an analyst and strategist, so this has been by far the most fun I've ever had in crypto. Cheesy

Edit: I am heading to bed, and have one last day with family for Thanksgiving. I will than be prepared for the Barbie trolls. In preparation, I am one of few Pinkcoin devs that invested in the ICO, and bought these coins for just a little over 1BTC at 0.1BTC. I am also the only Pinkcoin member that played this strategy. In fact, I kept it quiet (a secret) from them as well. That was part of the game to me.

Awesome mate, I was a little nervous as to who owned them but at least I know they won't be dumped! 

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:48:26 AM

As anticipated, the PINK team actually controls the vast majority of SEED.

I am counting on seeing re-doubled promotional efforts from that camp.

Oh my how things have changed... wow.

Well, you came out of the woodworks faster than I had anticipated on this one. This is not the Pinkcoin camps belonging. It is my personal investment. And contrary to what you may believe, Pinkcoin is still my baby. These coins are going to sit and stake for a long, long time. And maybe, just maybe, once you exit Pinkcoin and dump out, I will than bring some of these profits over there. Until than, you can watch my long term investment and seeds grow.

Oh I am watching you guys. In fact, this has become now PINK junior for my donuts bet will remain confirmed and between you, sumyge, Danny and sonny boy, I'm pretty sure you guys have the bulk of the top ten (and some others too). Like I told you before, it's only logical... and actually forced, so no conspiracy Danny, just the "luck" of the draw: Since nobody invested, your minimal investments/mining resulted in a high % ... of crap, mind you.

But it poses a problem, doesn't it?

Don't worry, I am quite sure the problem will dissolve itself when the coin hits the ground.

My exit from PINK is rather imminent, so you can relax (but will continue trading it on the way down, with much less frequency of course), so you can feel free to invest your "profits" from sheet (sorry, seed) there any time you want.

There will be none.

Oh and Fayo, I know you are a deeply interested proponent of the "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" -for dough, naturally-, but no man can serve two mistresses. Yes you can pretend Pink is your "baby" but a.- it never was, to begin with and b.- anyone can easily imagine now where your interest and main efforts will be now... All in vain, of course for this debacle will never be worth anything. Even with you fully on board.

But maybe you can lease SEED your lotto tip bot or your anon -because this crap doesn't have one decent, does it- and that way it would be, in a way, like your left hand scratching your right hand and viceversa, with a bit on both sides going to your pockets, right?

Just an idea.
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:10:09 AM

Thats good to hear, although Im not sure your luck had much to do with it, this is the epitome of "the rich get richer". Its just harder for the little guys to stake, and the first day having anything under 1 seed stake at 1% just compounded the shit out of it. I dont know how much people are going to want to buy a coin where one guy has 30% of the coins. Its better you are known.... And I hope I am wrong. I started out the growth period with only a few seed, but I have been about as "lucky" as I could hope for.

About that 8th day of stake, if you arent about as greedy as they come you will lock your wallet after 7.... An eight day would give you WAY to many seed if it ended up getting squeezed in. You stake right at the beginning of each "day", so if only a couple get the eighth in. you will be one of them, if that happens Ill fud right there with everyone else regardless of my losses. . .

edit: its not really fair to ask that of you. Maybe before the "eigth" day starts the dev could break it to 1% again?  Right at the beginning of the day those that built up their wallets before growth are the ones staking first. so imo NO ONE should get an eighth stake...

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:13:17 AM

Cheesy

O_o
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:30:12 AM

Thats good to hear, although Im not sure your luck had much to do with it, this is the epitome of "the rich get richer". Its just harder for the little guys to stake, and the first day having anything under 1 seed stake at 1% just compounded the shit out of it. I dont know how much people are going to want to buy a coin where one guy has 30% of the coins. Its better you are known.... And I hope I am wrong. I started out the growth period with only a few seed, but I have been about as "lucky" as I could hope for.

About that 8th day of stake, if you arent about as greedy as they come you will lock your wallet after 7.... An eight day would give you WAY to many seed if it ended up getting squeezed in. You stake right at the beginning of each "day", so if only a couple get the eighth in. you will be one of them, if that happens Ill fud right there with everyone else regardless of my losses. . .

edit: its not really fair to ask that of you. Maybe before the "eigth" day starts the dev could break it to 1% again?  Right at the beginning of the day those that built up their wallets before growth are the ones staking first. so imo NO ONE should get an eighth stake...

I agree that people will not want to invest in a coin that has one person controlling the majority. However, because of the nature of the coin, if it were to happen (as I am 99% it won't, because I skipped half of a day staking on the v4 -v5 switch), I would definitely let that stake go through, just to see how much was possible to earn. But you have my word, that if that stake comes though, I will be donating a mass portion to Cryptzo for bounties etc... You may not know me, and therefore you have no reason to trust me. However, I do want you to know, that I am all about the advancements and technology of crypto, and not about the gains. My wallet is almost like having the #1 wallet belong to the community, you will learn this in the months to come Wink

Edit: Actually you are right, I only skipped about 5 hours by waiting for the countdown timer on the v4-v5 switch. Either way, I am still pretty confident I will not get that lucky.

BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:33:14 AM

edit: its not really fair to ask that of you. Maybe before the "eigth" day starts the dev could break it to 1% again?  Right at the beginning of the day those that built up their wallets before growth are the ones staking first. so imo NO ONE should get an eighth stake...

I agree that people will not want to invest in a coin that has one person controlling the majority. However, because of the nature of the coin, if it were to happen (as I am 99% it won't, because I skipped half of a day staking on the v4 -v5 switch), I would definitely let that stake go through, just to see how much was possible to earn. But you have my word, that if that stake comes though, I will be donating a mass portion to Cryptzo for bounties etc... You may not know me, and therefore you have no reason to trust me. However, I do want you to know, that I am all about the advancements and technology of crypto, and not about the gains. My wallet is almost like having the #1 wallet belong to the community, you will learn this in the months to come Wink

Knowing how much you gave both in time and in Pink coin to better the coin; seed is looking much better with the knowledge you are the #1 wallet!

travis72682

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:36:39 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 08:56:18 AM by travis72682

Thats good I guess, but dont try to play all high and mighty. If this coin dies it will be greatly because of your greed (and a few others).

" I would definitely let that stake go through, just to see how much was possible to earn. "    

A + (A * 2.59)= B   A is the starting amount, B is how much you have after staking.  There now you dont have to stake that 8th time should the chance arise.

Also, EVERYONE that wanted 269% skipped the same half day that you did.. some more than others. .

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
cryptzo (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:04:35 AM

Thats good I guess, but dont try to play all high and mighty. If this coin dies it will be greatly because of your greed (and a few others).

" I would definitely let that stake go through, just to see how much was possible to earn. "    

A + (A * 2.59)= B   A is the starting amount, B is how much you have after staking.  There now you dont have to stake that 8th time should the chance arise.

Also, EVERYONE that wanted 269% skipped the same half day that you did.. some more than others. .

There will be no 'last stake' for people that waited. The timing is just too far out. I did some calculations, and there's just no way that it's not going to end hours before he can possibly stake again. If you want to know what the final averages are going to be, start looking at the largest wallet charts around 5EST PST, or 8pm EST, or 12AM UTC. It'll go on for about an hour or two after that, by my best prediction. But no more. 

travis72682

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:06:19 AM

Cryptzo PLEASE check your pm.

and disregard it... it fixed itself...
(or you are quick)

edit: thats good to hear, if one of the huge wallets got an 8th stake it would more than double the max coins..  at 1440 blocks a day the big one will hit the 8th at about 20500 so I kinda came to the same conclusion, but I dont understand what makes blocks slow down/ speed up with PoS

james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:09:23 AM

Cryptzo - This is the first time I've actually bothered staking a coin. I have some coins that have gone much longer than 24 hours since their last stake, is this just normal for pos coins?
cryptzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:15:16 AM

Is your little arrow on the bottom left green or gray?

Also, out of curiosity, if anyone is having issues staking, could you please post what version of windows you are running. Thanks.

james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:18:18 AM

It's grey currently, as those coins have staked now. But yesterday I had some that were literally almost 38 hours old before they staked. I'm waiting on some coins to stake in about 1.5 hours. They start staking right on schedule. I'm on Windows 7 64bit.
cryptzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:39:26 AM

It's grey currently, as those coins have staked now. But yesterday I had some that were literally almost 38 hours old before they staked. I'm waiting on some coins to stake in about 1.5 hours. They start staking right on schedule. I'm on Windows 7 64bit.

If it's not a lot of coins, the network weight is so high it will take a long time. As long as the green arrow comes on on schedule, that's important thing. How long it takes after that is anyones guess. Staking after the fourth day has always been difficult for everyone. There's just so much weight on the network, and so few blocks to be had in a single day. It's just impossible for everyone to stake. Even the larger holders struggle, and by the end, it's anyone's guess.

There are strategies to work around this, but none that come without significant risk.

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:40:34 AM

Cryptzo - This is the first time I've actually bothered staking a coin. I have some coins that have gone much longer than 24 hours since their last stake, is this just normal for pos coins?

its pretty normal m8, 24hours till they have a chance to stake the older they get the more chance of getting a pos block
misocialnetwork

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:49:30 AM

If it's not a lot of coins, the network weight is so high it will take a long time. As long as the green arrow comes on on schedule, that's important thing. How long it takes after that is anyones guess. Staking after the fourth day has always been difficult for everyone. There's just so much weight on the network, and so few blocks to be had in a single day. It's just impossible for everyone to stake. Even the larger holders struggle, and by the end, it's anyone's guess.

There are strategies to work around this, but none that come without significant risk.
yeah you do not say i have had mine staking for 15 hours plus and the network says 2 hours for the last 15 hours is whack totally if you ever make another coin think about making more staking blocks so everyone can stake right instead of not

Donate Seedcoins sUW6x5dUyH8BNioEunXn37RB3GTYMGnnUh
popcorn75

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:58:12 AM

So I woke up today kinda nervous to seed the seedcoin price. Boy was I supprised. It seems a lot of people are catching on to the profit potential. All I can say is HOLD your coins.

GO SEED!!! Wink

cryptzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:04:29 AM

yeah you do not say i have had mine staking for 15 hours plus and the network says 2 hours for the last 15 hours is whack totally if you ever make another coin think about making more staking blocks so everyone can stake right instead of not

That's like asking bitcoin to change so that people with 1ghash can compete with people that have 1000 ghash. The number of coins you have is your hashrate. The fewer you have, the longer it takes, that's just how the POS system works.

misocialnetwork

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:11:01 AM

That's like asking bitcoin to change so that people with 1ghash can compete with people that have 1000 ghash. The number of coins you have is your hashrate. The fewer you have, the longer it takes, that's just how the POS system works.
so pretty much it was set up so your Dev have the most hashrate so no one can never get no coins not very fair all i know i will never invest in another coin like this ever again i lost $100.00 USD so yeah not kool still and also do not send a spreadsheet claiming people with one coin would end up with 9,323 coins after 7 days of staking when you should knew that was not true one bit and you better hope the price of your seedcoin goes up and people profit from it or you will have alot mad people on your hands

misocialnetwork

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:12:39 AM

i am not asking that in the first place just be honest to us people is all we ask

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: