Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:43:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184070 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:40:56 AM

thats the reason i wont leave open order, coz there is pure gambling..if u dont sell in 12hours after u bought...in next 12hours ur investment declines by -80%, in next again -80% and its less than +269%

You would assume that would be obvious to anyone, right?

Now, at some point, there will be a nice opportunity to be had, but I believe it will be significantly below current price.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beefie

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:41:44 AM

Oh well cant say i am happy, not just the price falling to near nothing already but being i put in the same amount as the PINK guy

He apparently got 10 seeds at 0.1 = he now has 3600+
                   I got 10 seeds at 0.1 i have about 250+

Seems like a total scam now, it looked good till the dev let the pink guys own the coin and get AMAZING staking advantage, as day ago one of the fixes was to make sure his first day 900 held down so we caught up wasn't it?

In the real world this would be insider trading and possible fines or jail time where i live

Shame i think we all just wasted time and money now with the new race to the bottom well on its way.

The DEV even admitted that 5 or so people had told him what they would do to manipulate the staking days before it was out, and he forgot to tell all the mugs? (mugs = all of us that will lose)

I can BS on all levels now, from scam to insider trading and no TESTING!! or maybe testing in the PINK guys advantage, i just cant see how i brought the same amount and guys have 10 times+ what i do, its call BS, BS on all the different wallets and do this do that, BS for people that didnt stake at all yet as they brought in and still have no idea what a load of shit has been going on.

Good lessen but, stay the fuck away from PINK and SEED both seem to be scammers, but one day they get whats coming, karma is a bitch

sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:12:05 AM

Oh well cant say i am happy, not just the price falling to near nothing already but being i put in the same amount as the PINK guy

Seems like a total scam now, it looked good till the dev let the pink guys own the coin and get AMAZING staking advantage, as day ago one of the fixes was to make sure his first day 900 held down so we caught up wasn't it?

In the real world this would be insider trading and possible fines or jail time where i live

Shame i think we all just wasted time and money now with the new race to the bottom well on its way.

The DEV even admitted that 5 or so people had told him what they would do to manipulate the staking days before it was out, and he forgot to tell all the mugs? (mugs = all of us that will lose)

I can BS on all levels now, from scam to insider trading and no TESTING!! or maybe testing in the PINK guys advantage, i just cant see how i brought the same amount and guys have 10 times+ what i do, its call BS, BS on all the different wallets and do this do that, BS for people that didnt stake at all yet as they brought in and still have no idea what a load of shit has been going on.

Good lessen but, stay the fuck away from PINK and SEED both seem to be scammers, but one day they get whats coming, karma is a bitch

Dude.. relax.. nobody takes Seedcoin or especially Pinkcoin seriously.. This is all a game us miners and crypto buyers play. its all good at the end of the day. Guys bashing this coin are just doing the natural trading thing so they can buy in very cheap. In most cases they do very good, but in some cases they are the last to hold the bag. Don't let this bother you.. tomorrow there will be 5 more new coins to practice playing the game on.

CryptoCayce

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:14:35 AM

I understand your frustration, I had 15 seed that is now "only" 350 seed- I was the # 6 wallet b4 the growth period, I'm now the #22 wallet. here is my address sb8nTWouADNjBHQpViGH8gpZ7rPcDrgTiu -- I know that barrabas says this isn't "proof" that I may have more wallets, but I do not. I have just this 1 wallet, just this 1 address. you can check it  on the block explorer under largest wallets tab here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/#!wallets

I take it that you, like me staked a bit during PoW to try to cut down the overall supply of the coins
all I can say is some people did their research and played the game better then I did, I can't be mad all I can say is that Fayoled played the game very well and kept the info from his research to himself to better his position, which was the best thing he could've done imo.
we are all here competing against eachother to gain the biggest market share of the coin. had he shared his info he wouldn't have had the advantage he does now, there would be MANY more coins in the supply thus dilluting his share.

cryptzo (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:29:43 AM

It's all in the hands of the community. And I said a couple people contacted me about whether holding for days before growth would work, which means 2. I felt really bad about it at the time, but it is spelled out clear as day in the specs and in the code, I just had never thought of it. I decided it was a clever tactic and told people that I would leave it up to them whether they wanted to bring it to the attention of the community. As it happens, someone did in fact end up pointing it out nearly a week ago, early enough for everyone to take advantage of it at some level. But even then, at the time it was clear by looking at the rich list that half of people were already using this holding tactic. 6 out of the top 10 at the time were NOT staking through the entire mining period.

I haven't provided any special help to the pink team. As a matter of fact, fayoling is the only member of the pink team that's doing so well, and after speaking with him about it later - there was apparently a lot of luck involved.

Of all the people in the top 10 positions, I know who only two of them are, and only one of them is a member of the pink team, and what he did he did in private on his own.

Fayoling is at the top because he saw potential here and he invested early in the ico, because he had a strategy early on that I hadn't thought of, and because he got lucky. There are other members of the team which have invested far more and find themselves barely in the top 50.

The design of the distribution of SeedCoin was created to favor intelligent, long term holders capable of developing a strategy to maximize their potential ownership of the coin, and not people that could just throw more money at it. The people who have significant portions of coins right now have them because they have a solid strategy, and have taken the time to stay up to date on developments through the ups and downs that we've unfortunately faced. They are the people that have most dedicated themselves to becoming the primary holders of SEED, and I know very few of the top holders, or even of the top 50.

To summarize, Fayoling and the Pinkcoin team had no significant advantage, and fayoling is the only member of the team doing nearly so well in seed. The next runner up from the Pink team that I know of barely has a 10th as many coins, and has invested much more than 1BTC.

BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:31:21 AM

I understand your frustration, I had 15 seed that is now "only" 350 seed- I was the # 6 wallet b4 the growth period, I'm now the #22 wallet. here is my address sb8nTWouADNjBHQpViGH8gpZ7rPcDrgTiu -- I know that barrabas says this isn't "proof" that I may have more wallets, but I do not. I have just this 1 wallet, just this 1 address. you can check it  on the block explorer under largest wallets tab here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/#!wallets

I take it that you, like me staked a bit during PoW to try to cut down the overall supply of the coins
all I can say is some people did their research and played the game better then I did, I can't be mad all I can say is that Fayoled played the game very well and kept the info from his research to himself to better his position, which was the best thing he could've done imo.
we are all here competing against eachother to gain the biggest market share of the coin. had he shared his info he wouldn't have had the advantage he does now, there would be MANY more coins in the supply thus dilluting his share.

+1

Also you think Wagner and Maxwell injured cost us the game?

CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:39:31 AM

+1

I think it most definitely did,  wagner is the heart and brain of the seahawks D. losing him was a huge blow.

cryptzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:41:20 AM

From my estimates I expect the amount of coins created at end of growth would be ..

~1.322.044 SEED

with the beginning market cap somewhere around $50k and assuming it will stabilize back to it, we'll see prices around 0.00009500 btc.

Of course staking will continue at 16% annual interest, and half after each year to 1%.
And assuming a proper roadmap. . . Moon?

You do realize that the amount of coins is totally irrelevant, don't you? That what counts is the market cap.

You are assuming this will retain the 'value' "around $50k" because it seems to you like a possibility? Because the indications so far are at a level 4 times below... and that is with the overwhelming majority of the coins staking and very few in Bittrex... wait 4 more days and you will have a real hard estimation of the real 'value" of this POS.

No, you will need to wait at LEAST a week to estimate. In four days the value will APPEAR to be low as shit as im sure a bunch of people have planned to dump all along.  The price will GREATLY amount to what the top 10 wallets do. If they all decided to hoard the price could go stupid high...

Why would it go high? Have you seen demand anywhere? Even if no one in the top 10 wallets sells a single coin the price will not go up -and will go down big- if there's no demand. May I remind you that 6.7 BTC were sold in the IPO? And that the bulk of that -way more than half- were bought by the PINK crew + Anoxxy?

Who else is interested?

Talking shit about me when I am not so active here, do you have any kind of proof that I + Pink Crew bought more then half of the ICO coins?
If not, please SHUT UP!

I have had enough of your bullshit talking.

Mind your own business and please do NOT follow which thread and in which coins I am active.
I dont get it, people dont have enough time to be with there friends and families, but you dont seem to have any kind of life.

GO and GET a LIFE barabbASS!

/Anoxy

Of course I have PROOF Annoyxxxy. And I say MORE than half. The proof? just read. It's all here, on these forums.

As for following what you do, I couldn't possibly care less. You happen to be here -and engaging me, not the other way around- like you happen to be at the Pink thread. But have this perfectly clear, ok? I don't give a shit what you do. Period. Get it?

You are more than welcome, if you must, to paint the picture of my life that best suits your wishful thinking. Or, otherwise, fuck off. Your call.

Barabbas, I've been patient and accepted many of the things you've said here as part of how you're choosing to play the game. There's a social element to it, so I have been prepared to tolerate a certain level of FUD through the growth period. But you have seriously crossed the line, and you are becoming unwelcome here.

You have a choice. Please stop insulting and attacking other members of the community, or leave. It is completely unacceptable, and I will not tolerate it any longer.

GoldMin.es

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:46:30 AM

From my estimates I expect the amount of coins created at end of growth would be ..

~1.322.044 SEED

with the beginning market cap somewhere around $50k and assuming it will stabilize back to it, we'll see prices around 0.00009500 btc.

Of course staking will continue at 16% annual interest, and half after each year to 1%.

Just remember that 10% of people are using the wrong version of wallets, so they are not staking properly. Thus, coins are lost. (I am not sure though)

"Just remember..."  "... (I am not sure though)"

just remember, he isnt sure.

Cheesy
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:56:47 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 03:11:35 AM by barabbas

~1.322.044 SEED

You do realize that the amount of coins is totally irrelevant, don't you? That what counts is the market cap.

You are assuming this will retain the 'value' "around $50k" because it seems to you like a possibility? Because the indications so far are at a level 4 times below... and that is with the overwhelming majority of the coins staking and very few in Bittrex... wait 4 more days and you will have a real hard estimation of the real 'value" of this POS.

No, you will need to wait at LEAST a week to estimate. In four days the value will APPEAR to be low as shit as im sure a bunch of people have planned to dump all along.  The price will GREATLY amount to what the top 10 wallets do. If they all decided to hoard the price could go stupid high...

Why would it go high? Have you seen demand anywhere? Even if no one in the top 10 wallets sells a single coin the price will not go up -and will go down big- if there's no demand. May I remind you that 6.7 BTC were sold in the IPO? And that the bulk of that -way more than half- were bought by the PINK crew + Anoxxy?

Who else is interested?

Talking shit about me when I am not so active here, do you have any kind of proof that I + Pink Crew bought more then half of the ICO coins?
If not, please SHUT UP!

Mind your own business and please do NOT follow which thread and in which coins I am active.
I dont get it, people dont have enough time to be with there friends and families, but you dont seem to have any kind of life.

/Anoxy

Of course I have PROOF Annoyxxxy. And I say MORE than half. The proof? just read. It's all here, on these forums.

As for following what you do, I couldn't possibly care less. You happen to be here -and engaging me, not the other way around- like you happen to be at the Pink thread. But have this perfectly clear, ok? I don't give a shit what you do. Period. Get it?

You are more than welcome, if you must, to paint the picture of my life that best suits your wishful thinking. Or, otherwise, fuck off. Your call.

Barabbas, I've been patient and accepted many of the things you've said here as part of how you're choosing to play the game. There's a social element to it, so I have been prepared to tolerate a certain level of FUD through the growth period. But you have seriously crossed the line, and you are becoming unwelcome here.

You have a choice. Please stop insulting and attacking other members of the community, or leave. It is completely unacceptable, and I will not tolerate it any longer.

Cryptzo, I am simply answering a very insulting post towards me personally. And I am not insulting, nor have I, anyone. Where do you get that I am "insulting and attacking"? And, by the way, I don't see you admonishing the REAL perpetrator of the insults and attacks, what am I missing here?

By the way, it is not for you to tolerate or not any behavior of any member, be me or anyone else. Which is fortunate because, obviously, you don't have any measure, not even remote, of fairness. Or common sense.

Now, if I am attacked and/or insulted (attacks I can handle, no problem), I will respond in kind. Whoever can't stand the heat, he better step out of the kitchen, let alone light the fire. And it'd be appreciated if you, unable to judge fairly, just stay away altogether.
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:00:29 AM

+1

I think it most definitely did,  wagner is the heart and brain of the seahawks D. losing him was a huge blow.

I thought so too a lot of holes they got through was all spots Wagner normally is although a lot of outside runs get shut down By Maxwell instead of picking up 10 yards.  On top of that with Chancellor playing injured is making me a bit nervous this season.  I think there is something there keeping quite about Lynch as well.....

cryptzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 03:08:24 AM

~1.322.044 SEED

Who else is interested?

If not, please SHUT UP!

/Anoxy

Cryptzo, I am simply answering a very insulting post towards me personally. And I am not insulting, nor have I, anyone. Where do you get that I am "insulting and attacking"?

By the way, it is not for you to tolerate or not any behavior of any member, be me or anyone else. Which is fortunate because, obviously, you don't have any measure, not even remote, of fairness. Or common sense.

Now, if I am attacked and/or insulted (attacks I can handle, no problem), I will respond in kind. Whoever can't stand the heat, he better step out of the kitchen, let alone light the fire. And it'd be appreciated if you, unable to judge fairly, just stay away altogether.

I just asked you to please stop insulting and attacking other members of the community, and you have chosen to instead insult me and tell me to go away. I am the dev of seedcoin, and the only one that there is.

It is clear that you have made your decision. I'm done, please stop posting in this thread NOW.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:14:36 AM

~1.322.044 SEED

Who else is interested?

If not, please SHUT UP!

/Anoxy

Cryptzo, I am simply answering a very insulting post towards me personally. And I am not insulting, nor have I, anyone. Where do you get that I am "insulting and attacking"?

I just asked you to please stop insulting and attacking other members of the community, and you have chosen to instead insult me and tell me to go away. I am the dev of seedcoin, and the only one that there is.

It is clear that you have made your decision. I'm done, please stop posting in this thread NOW.

Read the edited post above. And, again, I haven't insulted you. I have told you to get out of the way since you are not capable of the most basic fairness.
This is NOT a self-moderated forum and therefore, I will simply ignore you altogether.
istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:18:11 AM

What does unredeemed mean?  When I look up my transaction from Bittrex to my wallet:

77362fe0fe5fee991be2a6e7c8c74f94d14442df75115978d963e439f0fafee1

It says my 4.93 SEED is unredeemed.

Anyone know what the deal is?

make sure you are using wallet 1.0.5.0
and do a clean synch
the 4.93 should then appear on your wallet when fully synched

do it asap, your SEED can be due for staking

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
popcorn75

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:19:43 AM

Barabbas I think you should respect the Devs request to leave the thread. He created it for hid coin and I think he has a right to run it how he wants.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:30:29 AM

Barabbas I think you should respect the Devs request to leave the thread. He created it for hid coin and I think he has a right to run it how he wants.

That is your opinion. Mine is different. When you choose to have an uncensored thread rather than a self-moderated one, it means SOMETHING. You cannot pretend you offer freedom of speech and then do it only when convenient to you. It has a MEANING, ok? You want to censor? do what others have done before you: Close the thread and open a new self-moderated one. Everyone knows what that means so people who tell the truth in their posts, simply will avoid censored threads for they are there for one reason only: To hide the truth.

When you choose the obvious benefits of offering freedom of speech, you have to be ready to read the truth -or what others consider to be the truth-. You cannot swim and pretend to keep your clothes dry, ok? This is not even a matter open for any kind of discussion, alright? The dev, like so many other things before this one, got it all wrong.

From mprep himself on September 22: "Also if the dev has a self moderated thread, he can "ban" (ask him to leave) users from posting in it." (quote/unquote and underline by me)

And, as far as the subject is concerned, that's all I have to say about that.

travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:50:27 AM

I am definitely not in on any inside info and I started with under 4 seed before growth, and now have over 250.  There are/were tactics to be had if you did some reading on how PoS works.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:51:10 AM

That is your opinion. Mine is different. When you choose to have an uncensored thread rather than a self-moderated one, it means SOMETHING. You cannot pretend you offer freedom of speech and then do it only when convenient to you. It has a MEANING, ok? You want to censor? do what others have done before you: Close the thread and open a new self-moderated one. Everyone knows what that means so people who tell the truth in their posts, simply will avoid censored threads for they are there for one reason only: To hide the truth.

When you choose the obvious benefits of offering freedom of speech, you have to be ready to read the truth -or what others consider to be the truth-. You cannot swim and pretend to keep your clothes dry, ok? This is not even a matter open for any kind of discussion, alright? The dev, like so many other things before this one, got it all wrong.

From mprep himself on September 22: "Also if the dev has a self moderated thread, he can "ban" (ask him to leave) users from posting in it." (quote/unquote and underline by me)

You do have a point I must say. Typical moderated thread that deletes posts and such is the whistlecoin thread. sketchy crap going on there.

travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:57:20 AM

You do have a point I must say. Typical moderated thread that deletes posts and such is the whistlecoin thread. sketchy crap going on there.

At the same time, its because idiots like him that you dont instantly know it is a scam when you see "self moderated thread" since they post in every thread fud'ing

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:00:57 AM

At the same time, its because idiots like him that you dont instantly know it is a scam when you see "self moderated thread" since they post in every thread fud'ing

Idiots like who?
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: