Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:42:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184068 times)
cryptzo (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:05:38 AM

Barabbas I think you should respect the Devs request to leave the thread. He created it for hid coin and I think he has a right to run it how he wants.

That is your opinion. Mine is different. When you choose to have an uncensored thread rather than a self-moderated one, it means SOMETHING. You cannot pretend you offer freedom of speech and then do it only when convenient to you. It has a MEANING, ok? You want to censor? do what others have done before you: Close the thread and open a new self-moderated one. Everyone knows what that means so people who tell the truth in their posts, simply will avoid censored threads for they are there for one reason only: To hide the truth.

When you choose the obvious benefits of offering freedom of speech, you have to be ready to read the truth -or what others consider to be the truth-. You cannot swim and pretend to keep your clothes dry, ok? This is not even a matter open for any kind of discussion, alright? The dev, like so many other things before this one, got it all wrong.

From mprep himself on September 22: "Also if the dev has a self moderated thread, he can "ban" (ask him to leave) users from posting in it." (quote/unquote and underline by me)

And, as far as the subject is concerned, that's all I have to say about that.

You do have a point I must say. Typical moderated thread that deletes posts and such is the whistlecoin thread. sketchy crap going on there.

I have no interest in a self moderated thread. However, a thread that is not self moderated does not therefore become fully unmoderated.

The difference is that I am not the mod. But I did post the op, I am the sole Dev, and you have made it clear to me that you are out of control. Please stop posting here in this thread.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:11:06 AM

Barabbas I think you should respect the Devs request to leave the thread. He created it for hid coin and I think he has a right to run it how he wants.

That is your opinion. Mine is different. When you choose to have an uncensored thread rather than a self-moderated one, it means SOMETHING. You cannot pretend you offer freedom of speech and then do it only when convenient to you. It has a MEANING, ok? You want to censor? do what others have done before you: Close the thread and open a new self-moderated one. Everyone knows what that means so people who tell the truth in their posts, simply will avoid censored threads for they are there for one reason only: To hide the truth.

When you choose the obvious benefits of offering freedom of speech, you have to be ready to read the truth -or what others consider to be the truth-. You cannot swim and pretend to keep your clothes dry, ok? This is not even a matter open for any kind of discussion, alright? The dev, like so many other things before this one, got it all wrong.

From mprep himself on September 22: "Also if the dev has a self moderated thread, he can "ban" (ask him to leave) users from posting in it." (quote/unquote and underline by me)

And, as far as the subject is concerned, that's all I have to say about that.

You do have a point I must say. Typical moderated thread that deletes posts and such is the whistlecoin thread. sketchy crap going on there.

I have no interest in a self moderated thread. However, a thread that is not self moderated does not therefore become fully unmoderated.

The difference is that I am not the mod. But I did post the op, I am the sole Dev, and you have made it clear to me that you are out of control. Please stop posting here in this thread.

You may choose to continue acting out of your mind and in a totally arbitrary mode, it's up to you. I will continue posting as long as you keep the thread open which is your ONLY power.

To further signal your hideous bias and partiality, just another poster has graced the thread with direct and unwarranted insults (read the post above), but you have no problem at all with that, have you?

You are a despicable individual, Cryptzo. Everyone is watching show your colors, which is good.

And please, stop posting your personal crappy obsessions and either post ON TOPIC matters or don't post at all, ok?
hashpower

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:39:07 AM

Guys,
you can keep on fighting and it is OK. but maybe do it somewhere else Smiley

bottom line as i see it is the following:
1. If the Dev was aware (or some people approached him) of some info then he should have told it to the entire community.
2. If it is an algo then all seeds eventually should produce the same amount (not different of 100's of %).

To be honest it does seem to be a bit of a scam and i must admit i did fall into it by renting hash to mine and trying my luck in cryptsy. Seems as the 269% isnt working that well. and in any case if it did by the time the growth period will be other this coin will be worth nothing.

i have invested above 1 BTC and i believe that by the time the growth is over my coin will not be worth even half. (and like everyone else) i expected to do make some profit or at least returned my investment.

so SCAM or NOT?

what do you think?

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:09:59 AM

Guys,

1. If the Dev was aware (or some people approached him) of some info then he should have told it to the entire community.
2. If it is an algo then all seeds eventually should produce the same amount (not different of 100's of %).

To be honest it does seem to be a bit of a scam and i must admit i did fall into it by renting hash to mine and trying my luck in cryptsy. Seems as the 269% isnt working that well. and in any case if it did by the time the growth period will be other this coin will be worth nothing.

i have invested above 1 BTC and i believe that by the time the growth is over my coin will not be worth even half. (and like everyone else) i expected to do make some profit or at least returned my investment.

so SCAM or NOT?

what do you think?

Thank you for keeping it on topic.

It is quite funny to me that after having posted here dozens of times that there was no way on earth for this to ever be anything valuable, people is now beginning to feel uncomfortable about it... funny indeed.

In response to your question, I will give you my opinion: While the launching of this coin showed appalling incompetence, on the part of the developer AND on  his sponsors (the PINK team), I don't believe there's any shady going ons. That's just my personal opinion, mind you.

In any event, it is all quite irrelevant at this stage for the "value" of the coins is nominal. Now, if this were to gain some decent valuation, the predicament would be quite interesting.

The only shady thing that I can see here was the attempt by the dev to keep hiding the fact that the coin was a hack job/copy/paste from Shadow coin. He admitted it ONLY after being caught instead of disclosing it in advance as he should have. Other than that and the obvious incompetence and lack of foresight -to levels of first year of High School and lower-, I don't believe it is a scam, no.
Jerubbaal75

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:11:17 AM

What do you guys mean? It's totally working! Before the staking started I had 0.52 SEED, which after updating to 1.05 wallet saturday I soon after received a payment of 2.8 SEED, also noticed a price drop on Bittrex so I bought 2 more SEED and added to wallet. Now I currently have... 21.0384 with still a few days to go. Its working great, and the finish line is within sight! Forget the Moon.. We're going to Mars with SEED! The only planet inhabited solely by robots (ヅ

beefie

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:11:31 AM

Guys,

so SCAM or NOT?

what do you think?

1. If the Dev was aware (or some people approached him) of some info then he should have told it to the entire community. (scam and insider trading)
2. If it is an algo then all seeds eventually should produce the same amount (not different of 100's of %). (scam for the few friends?)
I call scam on a few points and i would say that we will be lucky to get back 1/4 of the money you put it, the few friends will get the rest.

Its just not right to have  the DEV beening told days before this was up and running that some people knew the scam, its fine to have a strategy but so far i dont think its that simple, the changes that I read here seem to imply that once the dude with 900 seeds in one day from 10 coins would have to wait days as a change was being made to slow that down and not let a few people rig the game but that wasn't to be.

This makes me more worried about why so many changes were made but only a few got all the reward.  Hay its capitalism as it best with alt coins but just because the rules are lose almost like the wild west doesn't mean people should do things they know are wrong and also play dumb about info they had.

People should know that crimes done here can in the future be punished for depending on what country you live in and what seems small now can grow to bite you on the ass later, things like your reputation is it worth is really??

hashpower

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:20:35 AM

What do you guys mean? It's totally working! Before the staking started I had 0.52 SEED, which after updating to 1.05 wallet saturday I soon after received a payment of 2.8 SEED, also noticed a price drop on Bittrex so I bought 2 more SEED and added to wallet. Now I currently have... 21.0384 with still a few days to go. Its working great, and the finish line is within sight! Forget the Moon.. We're going to Mars with SEED! The only planet inhabited solely by robots (ヅ

Hi,
in my opinion you are looking it on the wrong side. it is true that the seeds are growing.
i bet your 0.52 SEED was worth much much more than your current 21.
in short math: 0.52 seed at that time was worth approximatly 0.04 your current 21 SEED now worth 0.015
that is lets say... about 300% ..

i hope you are happy....
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:36:00 AM

Guys,

so SCAM or NOT?

what do you think?

1. If the Dev was aware (or some people approached him) of some info then he should have told it to the entire community. (scam and insider trading)
2. If it is an algo then all seeds eventually should produce the same amount (not different of 100's of %). (scam for the few friends?)
I call scam on a few points and i would say that we will be lucky to get back 1/4 of the money you put it, the few friends will get the rest.

Its just not right to have  the DEV beening told days before this was up and running that some people knew the scam, its fine to have a strategy but so far i dont think its that simple, the changes that I read here seem to imply that once the dude with 900 seeds in one day from 10 coins would have to wait days as a change was being made to slow that down and not let a few people rig the game but that wasn't to be.

This makes me more worried about why so many changes were made but only a few got all the reward.  Hay its capitalism as it best with alt coins but just because the rules are lose almost like the wild west doesn't mean people should do things they know are wrong and also play dumb about info they had.

People should know that crimes done here can in the future be punished for depending on what country you live in and what seems small now can grow to bite you on the ass later, things like your reputation is it worth is really??

What reputation? He's anonymous, remember? His next coin will be under a different handle and that is that. Same that is the case with half -or more- of current devs in Alternative coins...

Now those who stoke their reputation, considerable ones, along the way supporting this incompetent, those are the ones that should worry not only about their reputations but, above all, about the reputation and image of the coin (PINK) that they represent. The damage to that once pristine image (that was long ago, though, but still quite reputable if not pristine), is quite irreparable. And, of course, no one in his sane mind will ever trust the devs of Pink when they recommend, sponsor or promote anything, including PINK. That's why I firmly believe there wasn't hanky panky going on here, just pure and simple incompetence.

But, of course, I could be wrong.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:41:16 AM

Why are there several staking wallets that haven't received staking coins in over 1 day. Actually one in over 1 day and 10 hours?

The former includes our top dog which is at 1 day and 10 minutes at the time of this posting...
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:50:52 AM

i have 4 chunks that haven;t stake till now ,
confirmation : 2720 , 2720 , 2011 , 1491
 Huh Huh Huh

the other chunks (more than 15) stake with no problem after 1410 confirmation.

beefie

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:54:51 AM

i have 4 chunks that haven;t stake till now ,
confirmation : 2720 , 2720 , 2011 , 1491
 Huh Huh Huh

the other chunks (more than 15) stake with no problem after 1410 confirmation.

Yep, i have a load the same some over 3000 now about 15 over 2400
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:19:09 AM

Luck plays a small part in staking also. im assuming that causes the semi randomness

Oldsonofabit

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:33:53 AM

Why are there several staking wallets that haven't received staking coins in over 1 day. Actually one in over 1 day and 10 hours?

The former includes our top dog which is at 1 day and 10 minutes at the time of this posting...

It was my understanding that once your coin matures it will be at least 24 hours until stake payout. Once you hit a payout it will be at least another 24 hours until you get another payout. As the network gains weight stake payout can take longer.
GoldMin.es

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 06:35:05 AM

is there a way to move spendable into staking?
Rayban34

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:35:22 AM

Yikes.

What a load of FUD mixed up with whining.

You guys need to take ownership of your own stupid decisions instead of sitting there blaming other people.

You all know the altcoin market is up and down so much that nothing is a done deal. Quit your bitching and man up.

I thought an altcoin was a community, rather than a place to make a quick buck. If you liked the idea of the coin at the start why not get behind the developer rather than cry into the arms of the people who have fudded the coin since day one.

Cryptzo, awesome job dude. Keep up the good work. Ignore this ridiculous fud from people who shouldn't be here anyway.

Let's concentrate on your future plans if you have any? Smiley
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:37:19 AM

It was my understanding that once your coin matures it will be at least 24 hours until stake payout. Once you hit a payout it will be at least another 24 hours until you get another payout. As the network gains weight stake payout can take longer.

Thank you.

It's already (partially) paid to our top dog... weird that the dev said it was going to be 24 hour periods and NOT 1440 blocks but then again, what does he know, really?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:38:55 AM

Yikes.

You guys need to take ownership of your own stupid decisions instead of sitting there blaming other people.

You all know the altcoin market is up and down so much that nothing is a done deal. Quit your bitching and man up.

I thought an altcoin was a community, rather than a place to make a quick buck. If you liked the idea of the coin at the start why not get behind the developer rather than cry into the arms of the people who have fudded the coin since day one.

Cryptzo, awesome job dude. Keep up the good work. Ignore this ridiculous fud from people who shouldn't be here anyway.

Every single sentence -not to say every single word- in this post is just hilarious. Total mental diarrhea.

The last sentence though deserves some kind of weirdo crypto museum.

The guy must be quite high... wow.
Rayban34

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:49:40 AM

Yikes.

Every single sentence -not to say every single word- in this post is just hilarious. Total mental diarrhea.

The last sentence though deserves some kind of weirdo crypto museum.

The guy must be quite high... wow.

It's not my levels of intoxication you need to be worried about Sir,

It's actually the level to which you have fudded this thread you need to analyse. One may wonder your actual level of interest since you have been here since the very first pages.

One might speculate that either:

1) The amount of time you have spent here fudding the coin rather than getting on with your daily life brings into question your capacity to make good, informed decisions. I expect a slight learning disability.
2) Your ability to mentally negotiate expectation versus reality.
3) The credibility of anything you actually say.

Whatever,

I am just surprised you haven't been thrown of this thread a long time ago.
Oldsonofabit

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:05:09 AM

Thank you.

It's already (partially) paid to our top dog... weird that the dev said it was going to be 24 hour periods and NOT 1440 blocks but then again, what does he know, really?

Barabbas, a personal question I'm aware, but since you're a proponent of honesty I figured you wouldn't mind answering: Do you hold any SEEDcoin of your own?
Oldsonofabit

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:33:43 AM

Thank you.

Barabbas, a personal question I'm aware, but since you're a proponent of honesty I figured you wouldn't mind answering: Do you hold any SEEDcoin of your own?

Damn man, you don't stop commenting for days on end but when I actually want to hear something from you you're a ghost. Lol, irony! I'm going to bed.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: