Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184073 times)
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:56:40 AM

Thank you, this is just the sort of thing I need.

More exchanges could help, but getting on bittrex was key. If there was higher volume this might be a big deal, but right now there's not a lot of incentive to trade. This should change near the end of the week as the coin finds its floor;)

Twitter is an excellent way to spread the word through social media. For a lot of people Twitter is their go to place for information, and as new coins trend people there really start to take interest;)

Completely agree all the rest would be great as well;)

Obviously some of the things on the agenda are Mac Wallet (we'd have one by now, but my dev pc took a dump last week. I'm actually doing everything with my laptop now. No I didn't lose any code.), android wallet, etc. I'm planning to completely overhaul the UI design for *user friendliness*. Yes that means I'm not going for resource heavy bling, or awkward custom bordered wallets. I want easy to use.

In the long term (6+ months) maybe doing something cool for people that missed this growth period. Celebrate with a 10% growth day or something. I don't know. Depends on the community sentiment for the idea.

I'm going to go back and make the shadowcoin messaging system easier to use and more intuitive (it does work, after all) and fix the stealth address issue, providing the a reasonable option for anonymous sending and receiving.

Something I really want to get into, but wont happen for quite some time in light of all the issues that we have previously faced, is redesigning how the blockchain is stored and managed across the network so that it isn't just so heavy on storage resources, and for compatability purposes, I'd look to have both versions fully compatible with eachother and able to run side by side.

Another thing I want to do is look into eliminating change addresses as the default, and instead make transaction change feed back into the address it came from, similar to what happens when coins stake (they get sent to their originating address). This design would make wallet portability and backups much more dependable and allow coins stored on paper wallets to send only a portion of their coins at a time.

I'm also looking at things like 2FA, USB authentication (to allow the option of unlocking your wallet by, say, plugging a usb stick that has a special key on it, or your mobile phone), and multi-option authentication, so you could possibly set your wallet to only unlock with both a password and a usb key, or even set both, but only require one or the other. Obviously each would have its advantages and disadvantages, but I like providing options, and not everyone likes having to use a password to unlock their wallet.

Another thing I'd like to add is the ability to share coins with other devices that you own. For example - suppose you could go to your main wallet on your PC, and set up an address in it called 'Mobile Phone', and any coins you sent to that address still remained in your primary wallet, but were also accessible from your mobile phone. And what if all you had to do in order to load that wallet onto your phone was to load it via a qr code that you could only access once you had properly authenticated?

Building up funds for an exchange buywall that functions the same way, or similar to how it was described in the ICO is something else I'm heavily contemplating. The possibility of backing the coin with resources that have stable value (I like the idea of seeds!) is awesome I think. I'm also very charitably minded, but I believe we need to build value for seed before we can build resources that we can afford to donate to charity. Like my grandfather always told me growing up, you have to be able to take care of yourself before you can take anyone else.  

I have lots of ideas that I plan on working on. I'm going to spend the next day or so putting some serious thought into how long they would take for me to implement, test, and introduce through a reasonable alpha-beta-release cycle. I plan on having a Roadmap together for everyone to look at on Tuesday or Wednesday.

All suggestions are welcome, and I'm happy to take them on board.

At the end of the day my primary expertise is in development and customer service. I'm not a big advertising guru, nor do I have much experience in design or multimedia. Having a logo contest sounds like a great idea, I love contests;)

For everybody saying the Dev has no plans after growth....

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:46:28 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 05:03:08 AM by barabbas

OK, I have hinted at this one time before: "At one point there will be an opportunity here".... This is going to surprise some, especially the ones with nuts in the brain: I believe any purchase with the market cap under $10,000 is going to make profits in the short term (thinking long term at this point is just baseless optimism).

This is not a change of heart by any stretch of imagination, like I said I hinted at it a couple days ago. I don't believe this project has any possibility of surviving beyond a few months best case scenario but the market cap has gotten to excessive lows and it appears that it will go to the singles, at which point I believe it will become an opportunity to make some profits quick. Just take a look at the market caps of "jewels" such as Asic coin, Dime coin, Trust Plus... I believe under $10k market cap, the prospects of significant profits are solid.

I know I will be buying.
beefie

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:55:27 AM

Another backing seed coin idea

What about instead of dope seeds we went with HEMP, as its one of the best natural products in the world and not just that is one of the fastest growing industries. I run a few businesses and one is natural health stuff, we sell shit loads and hemp oil and it takes a shitload to make one bottle, its a easy to grow seed and legal in most countries, but best of all its super cheap.

Going with hemp makes it get that cool hip audience involved but also it is really a super industry with massive scale of real uses for so many industries and the biggest bonus is its easy to grow for the product and new seeds.

We can also do the charitable thing as sending hemp seeds to 3rd world shit holes is a good thing and looks good for seed coin, but again its all about being able to back the product with cheap, cool sounding product and i think HEMP is just the one  that would do everything in one seed. If you scaled up just from seed into other parts of hemp like the oil,that shit is worth more than any liquid i know of.

What you guys think?

Beef

travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:57:20 AM

This is not a change of heart by any stretch of imagination

I know I will be buying.

LMAO.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
beefie

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:57:32 AM

OK, I have hinted at this one time before: "At one point there will be an opportunity here".... This is going to surprise some, especially the ones with nuts in the brain: I believe any purchase with the market cap under $10,000 is going to make profits in the short term (thinking long term at this point is just baseless optimism).

This is not a change of heart by any stretch of imagination, like I said I hinted at it a couple days ago. I don't believe this project has any possibility of surviving beyond a few months best case scenario but the market cap has gotten to excessive lows and it appears that it will go to the teens, as which point I believe it will become an opportunity to make some profits quick. Just take a look at the market caps of "jewels" such as Asic coin, Dime coin, Trust Plus... I believe under $10k market cap, the prospects of significant profits are solid.

I know I will be buying.

Barabas, can you give me a few lines to explain market cap and why being so low is good short term? i am asking not to be a smart ass, i am really trying to learn as much as i can

Beef
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:59:13 AM

This is not a change of heart by any stretch of imagination, like I said I hinted at it a couple days ago. I don't believe this project has any possibility of surviving beyond a few months best case scenario but the market cap has gotten to excessive lows and it appears that it will go to the teens, as which point I believe it will become an opportunity to make some profits quick. Just take a look at the market caps of "jewels" such as Asic coin, Dime coin, Trust Plus... I believe under $10k market cap, the prospects of significant profits are solid.

I know I will be buying.

Barabas, can you give me a few lines to explain market cap and why being so low is good short term? i am asking not to be a smart ass, i am really trying to learn as much as i can

Beef

You will excuse me but you are way past the point of no return with me. Sorry.
beefie

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:02:00 AM

I know I will be buying.

Beef

You will excuse me but you are way past the point of no return with me. Sorry.

Your a total tool, not a sharp one either. I ask you a question and you come back with BS, mate get a life and stop being so negative.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:09:53 AM

Beef

Market cap is the total number of coins multiplied by the price per coin.
Rayban34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:13:22 AM

People go back and re read the whole ANN the OP posted on page 1 so far everything that has happened with this coin is posted there for you to read before you get involved.. These fudders coming in here all negative and hateful are really people that probably dumped a huge amount of investment coin into this project, but now they are realizing wow.. this isn't going as "I" planned.. LOL .. anybody listening to those 2 trolls are really really naïve and not too bright. If you cant comprehend what you read, stay out of crypto.  Things are never how they appear. BTw , I mine coins nothing more.

+1

Anyone that FUDS a coin for 110+ pages has to have an ulterior motive. Or is a bit simple in their way of life. I expect an ulterior motive though.

I've given up on trying to equalise the FUD and now trying to actively look at solutions Smiley

Beefie - I love your enthusiasm for cross promotion but if the Dev gets involved in anything pot related I will categorically dump all my coins for the first offer. It's not something I can follow in for the future of this coin. Not saying it's not an option, and if it works then great - but I'm out :/ And I don't want to be out Tongue

(I have a bad history with pot. I'm like the anti-pot police lol)

Yep i get what your saying but money if funny like that, example cancer council has shares in big tobbacco, as it makes them money etc, there are 1000 examples of things like this.

Beef

Unfortunately yes. Like the Catholic Church being one of the biggest Condom backers, etc.

Not against it, just saying that I won't be following - because I don't plan to be a hypocrite. Smiley
travis72682

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:16:50 AM

I know I will be buying.

Beef

He just realized that there may be a very little amount of total coins. Also a couple of the big wallets im sure will hold so the number of tradable coins will be even fewer. That along with the fact that a bunch of people will dump after day seven could be used for profit. The dumping will drive the price to shit, so there may be some really cheap coins to be had.  He is planning on buying the dump.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
beefie

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:17:12 AM

Beef

Market cap is the total number of coins multiplied by the price per coin.

thanks wiser, so why does having a very small market cap work out well for the short term? whats the interest to buyers?

Beef
beefie

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:18:11 AM

I know I will be buying.

Beef

He just realized that there may be a very little amount of total coins. Also a couple of the big wallets im sure will hold so the number of tradable coins will be even fewer. That along with the fact that a bunch of people will dump after day seven could be used for profit. The dumping will drive the price to shit, so there may be some really cheap coins to be had.  He is planning on buying the dump.

Cheers, got it now

Beef
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:18:52 AM

On day seven there should be early exits during the high interest period to beat the rush. The biggest wallet is one of the earliest that can exit. They will stake for the final time with 13 hours left.

Really, the earlier you exit staking the better your chances of taking advantage of high prices.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:21:47 AM

I know I will be buying.

Beef

That wasn't clear enough in my post? Remarkable indeed.

travis72682

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:23:48 AM

On day seven there should be early exits during the high interest period to beat the rush. The biggest wallet is one of the earliest that can exit. They will stake for the final time with 13 hours left.

Really, the earlier you exit staking the better your chances of taking advantage of high prices.

I have had a gameplan since before growth period Wink

edit: the biggest wallet has come out and let himself be known and says he isnt dumping. Could he lie? yeah. will he sell some? probably. But I dont think he will DUMP like Im sure a few panic sellers will do. What it all comes down to is what the top 20 do. If they somehow all held their coins the price could go through the roof with just a little hype.

travis72682

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:25:06 AM

I know I will be buying.

Beef

That wasn't clear enough in my post? Remarkable indeed.

Whats sad is you just realized this, you arent bad at fud'ing so I was starting to give you just a LITTLE credit... you just took a couple steps back.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:29:37 AM

So we now have a motive for all this FUD?

Run the coin into the ground, then buy on the low. Hope it works out for him Wink
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:34:31 AM

edit: the biggest wallet has come out and let himself be known and says he isnt dumping. Could he lie? yeah. will he sell some? probably. But I dont think he will DUMP like Im sure a few panic sellers will do. What it all comes down to is what the top 20 do. If they somehow all held their coins the price could go through the roof with just a little hype.

Guys who end up at the top of a rich list are too smart to dump.

The top 10 are going to end up with nearly 50% of the coin.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:38:16 AM

So we now have a motive for all this FUD?

Run the coin into the ground, then buy on the low. Hope it works out for him Wink

Again you give me way much more influence than anyone, let alone me, may have. Markets simply overdo things. On bot sides of the balance. They will do it here. In spades, if I am correct. It has nothing to do with me.

Every single word.. I have posted has been the honest, I repeat HONEST, truth. Nothing changes the fact that this is a shit coin with no possibilities whatsoever. But so are many other with many times the market cap that this is going to have within the next 2 days, so I consider that overdone and therefore a POTENTIAL opportunity to make a bit of a profit.

The rest is your mental masturbation. Really embarrassing, really...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:39:02 AM

Guys who end up at the top of a rich list are too smart to dump.

The top 10 are going to end up with nearly 50% of the coin.

And you consider that a good thing?
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: