Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing Songcoin - Invest in Music  (Read 96868 times)
dynoman (OP)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 05:09:13 AM

If you are mining (with real hardware) -- Songcoin pays very well right now -- easily 160% over LTC with the current trading on C-Cex (at 251 sat).  I'm using Hash-to-Coins -- as it has the majority hash for the coin (currently 1799Mh/s).

Difficulty resets every 3.5 days.  So does this mean that any day now the difficulty was go sky high and it will get stuck for 3.5 days?

Curious why this was setup this way??

Ah the mining party is over for this coin -- at least for another 3.5 days I'm assuming?  Difficulty changed and is sky-high.  Probably for the better as it was just too profitable.

Thanks yes the Songcoin is behaving in a somewhat unpredictable manner.  A pattern is developing though, diff is really high then all of sudden it drops down for a few hours everyone rushes in like it's a lolly grab then the Diff shoots up again before you know it. Quite interesting. http://altcoinguys.blockexperts.com/song

Songcoin - Invest In Music
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerpage

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:22:29 AM

Last time loy of people and services from independent music area is coming my twitter,social network what is supporting independent musicians,internet radios with same purpose,online music awards foor independent musicians,i ve been not aware,that it is growing like that,i think that with some of them will be possible to colaborate,i know aslo some chinise development etc,there is more and more

In that article I read about a music player embedded in the wallet... love to see that version... any ETA for that?

Thanks yeah that's something we're working on but the teams ideas are getting more radical every day.  The way it's going this app will cost 1000BTC by the time we're ready to launch.

Looking forward to testing that... and bring in some of my own music...
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:35:33 AM

The difficulty changes once, every 3.5 days. 

So the coin just got added to a major pool and everyone (and their mother) started mining it.  At one point there was almost 4000Mh/s mining this coin as it was paying a steady 150% to 200% over LTC.

Then the difficult hit that reset mark and it shot up to the real number and now practically no one is mining the coin.  I'm assuming this number is stuck for another 3.5 days and then it will drop back down to next to nothing?  Then the vicious cycle repeats over and over??

Interesting thing -- the pool that just added the coin -- Hash-to-Coin is being DDOS'ed right now.  First time I've seen this pool under attack and down.

Do I believe in coincidences?  Hmmm.

dynoman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:14:17 PM

The difficulty changes once, every 3.5 days. 

So the coin just got added to a major pool and everyone (and their mother) started mining it.  At one point there was almost 4000Mh/s mining this coin as it was paying a steady 150% to 200% over LTC.

Then the difficult hit that reset mark and it shot up to the real number and now practically no one is mining the coin.  I'm assuming this number is stuck for another 3.5 days and then it will drop back down to next to nothing?  Then the vicious cycle repeats over and over??

Interesting thing -- the pool that just added the coin -- Hash-to-Coin is being DDOS'ed right now.  First time I've seen this pool under attack and down.

Do I believe in coincidences?  Hmmm.

Thanks for the observation.  I doubt that Songcoin's inclusion in the pool was the reason it went down.  We're generally a pretty happy team of consensus and bright, sometimes crazy ideas for the future.  So no known reason anyone that we can think of would be targeting Songcoin.  Conspiracy stories do make good reading though.  It was cool fun to watch the Hash go mad there for a while.  Songcoin's network behavior is a cheeky challenge for the mining community and I guess that makes it pretty interesting.  The Chinese farmers are taking a long time to wake up to it which frankly surprises me a lot.  Perhaps there's something lost in the translation?

We should probably be looking at other exchanges now though I'm not entirely sure about the benefits of multiple exchanges.  Arbitrage?  Could someone please educate me?

dynoman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:24:25 PM

Last time loy of people and services from independent music area is coming my twitter,social network what is supporting independent musicians,internet radios with same purpose,online music awards foor independent musicians,i ve been not aware,that it is growing like that,i think that with some of them will be possible to colaborate,i know aslo some chinise development etc,there is more and more

In that article I read about a music player embedded in the wallet... love to see that version... any ETA for that?

Thanks yeah that's something we're working on but the teams ideas are getting more radical every day.  The way it's going this app will cost 1000BTC by the time we're ready to launch.

Thanks Man that's what we love to hear, ya know the Foundation we're bringing together will direct a significant amount of revenue back to the creation of new music and preservation of indigenous music culture. 

We want people to know in the future that a big part of Songcoin was developed to support music and promote social harmony. 

dynoman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:34:58 PM

Is there going to be a dev ? Never any announcements or updates ? will there be another exchange 
look at trading,there is very dew peple buying,one is collecting songs like on  the clock,almost everyday is coming and buying a lot of coin up to 700sat usually,

I don't believe they're insiders. But we've been buying around 50K a week for future projects and to help support the network.

One buyer is closing in on 3/4 mil so I hope they've got the good judgement to hold, 2015 is going to be a truly massive year.

If I own songs, how can I make money with this concept?

Well first up will be the tipping jar coming soon which is PC Based.  Then there's a suite of much argued applications for the future, too many to list here and expensive to develop straight away but eventually they will come.  There's one particular feature of the new app that's just so frikken amazing you won't believe it.  Sadly for the impatient ones it's gonna take a while to get this baby up.

Anyway, stay tuned and hopefully we can go public with some of our new alliances shortly.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:57:12 PM

if you want social tipbot app,there is possible to talk with cryptiv,i think,with them possible to tip twitter ,and something else,thay support doge and btc for now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:02:22 PM

Thanks Man that's what we love to hear, ya know the Foundation we're bringing together will direct a significant amount of revenue back to the creation of new music and preservation of indigenous music culture. 

We want people to know in the future that a big part of Songcoin was developed to support music and promote social harmony. 

Preservation of indigenous music culture. that is what i really take care and it is so close to me

player in wallet,with that amount of btc,maybe better to create something like stabilisation fund
that is my private opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
minerpage

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:52:26 PM

Preservation of indigenous music culture. that is what i really take care and it is so close to me

player in wallet,with that amount of btc,maybe better to create something like stabilisation fund

Not only is the player integration a great idea, imagine what a streaming player would do... 24/7 radio with music linked to your artists and revenue for all the songs played... I'd love to help you guys beta test when  time comes Smiley
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:12:10 PM

Not only is the player integration a great idea, imagine what a streaming player would do... 24/7 radio with music linked to your artists and revenue for all the songs played... I'd love to help you guys beta test when  time comes Smiley
Yes sure,that way is great,you have your music to listen,i will like to hear,i will check later social network for musicians and his fans,if itis ok i will send you invite

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
minerpage

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:39:11 PM

can't synchronize my wallet... how's that possible?
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:44:16 PM

Last block has been founded 3 houres ago,high diff,low hash

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
minerpage

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:39:34 AM

All is synchronized now (Y)
dynoman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 04:43:42 AM

All is synchronized now (Y)

Cheers yeah she's quite slow we're working on it.

Pab
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:25:33 PM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

yptopia is always looking to add new cryptocurrencies, the voting page is where the community can show their support for the coins they want to see on Cryptopia.
In order for a cryptocurrency to be hosted on Cryptopia it needs to satisfy the following requirements:
1. Open Source.
2. No pre-mine, or justified pre-mine prior to launch.
3. Compiled wallets for Windows and Linux.
4. An established community.
5. Goods and or services that the cryptocurrency can be exchanged for.
6. Not solely a PoS blockchain.
Each registered user receives 1 vote for each coin every 24hours.
Additional votes cost 1 DOT and the proceeds go towards the time and development required to add the coin to Cryptopia.
voting periods will occur in rounds. At the end of each voting round at least 1 Cryptocurrency from the voting list will be added to Cryptopia. The cryptocurrencies will be selected by the most votes. In return, for each cryptocurrency hosted Cryptopia will provide an Exchange, Mining Pool, Market Place, and several nodes on the network as well as fully integrate with all future Cryptopia services.
Cryptopia is o, i will vote,i have some dotcoins there

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:32:28 PM

It will be very good if developers will fix link to forum on Songcoin page,now if to click forum link on site,it is redirecting to btctalk index.It confuse newbies,people who may be interested in songcoin etc,link has to redirect to songcoin thread,it is small thing,but importent like small details are often very importent

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
dynoman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 02:32:59 PM

yptopia is always looking to add new cryptocurrencies, the voting page is where the community can show their support for the coins they want to see on Cryptopia.
In order for a cryptocurrency to be hosted on Cryptopia it needs to satisfy the following requirements:
1. Open Source.
Additional votes cost 1 DOT and the proceeds go towards the time and development required to add the coin to Cryptopia.
voting periods will occur in rounds. At the end of each voting round at least 1 Cryptocurrency from the voting list will be added to Cryptopia. The cryptocurrencies will be selected by the most votes. In return, for each cryptocurrency hosted Cryptopia will provide an Exchange, Mining Pool, Market Place, and several nodes on the network as well as fully integrate with all future Cryptopia services.

Thanks Pab I went there and registered.  Believe Songcoin is available for voting. Please tell your friends Smiley

dynoman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 02:34:25 PM

It will be very good if developers will fix link to forum on Songcoin page,now if to click forum link on site,it is redirecting to btctalk index.It confuse newbies,people who may be interested in songcoin etc,link has to redirect to songcoin thread,it is small thing,but importent like small details are often very importent

Thanks will fix that quite a few things to update.

Pab
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:47:48 PM

1. Open Source.

Thanks Pab I went there and registered.  Believe Songcoin is available for voting. Please tell your friends Smiley

I voted,now i just asked them may i pay to dot adress from cryptopia,and i will buy some votes for dotcoin
whan i will be back from stomatologist,brrr

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:11:31 PM

whan i will be back,i will buy more dotcoin and will send for voting,pretty cool exchange

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: