Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing Songcoin - Invest in Music  (Read 96868 times)
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:48:40 AM

I'm confused by SONG.  Very confused. 

There's definitely another drama going on behind the scenes -- otherwise this would all be taken care of so easily.

At this point -- SONG could be anyone's coin I guess.   

Wish I had a reason to buy SONG -- it is selling at some low prices -- but I'm not sure what I would be buying - lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:11:25 PM

I'm confused by SONG.  Very confused. 

There's definitely another drama going on behind the scenes -- otherwise this would all be taken care of so easily.

At this point -- SONG could be anyone's coin I guess.   

Wish I had a reason to buy SONG -- it is selling at some low prices -- but I'm not sure what I would be buying - lol.

Hey,
you can buy the the whole sell-orders on c-cex for a little less than 4.4 BTC. There are more than 431000 SONG on the sell side.
The the average buy price for the whole sell orderbook is less than 0.00001020 BTC/SONG.

And for less than 1.4 BTC you can get more than 200000 SONG at the moment, at a average price less than 0.00000700 BTC.

I am not sure, should i sell my coins or buy more. Without official statement from the side of SONGCOIN, the price will go close to the ground soon.

Sometimes i think when such situations happens, this could be purposely. Someone wants to see the price down, to get a lot of coins cheap!
But who knows if nobody talks...

And i wounder about the guy who spend all the hash power at the last days to move the chain a bit. He mines for a longer time as i predict. It seems he is a optimistic person! I should send him some SONG for his efforts later.
Hope that he mines until the next Difficulty Retarget happens. I believe the Difficulty will go down then. This could affect that more people are interested to mine SONG again.

But the best would be a official statement on the thread and the website as well, to finish this confused situation.

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
elbandi

Activity: 525
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:17:51 PM

Hope that he mines until the next Difficulty Retarget happens. I believe the Difficulty will go down then. This could affect that more people are interested to mine SONG again.
And a multipool/profitpool come in mine all blocks with low, and diff will be high again....

hardfork is need ASAP. no other feauters/bugfix/etc. just release the kgw code in github, notify the exchanges
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:35:37 PM

I am also very confused about lack of information from songcoin side

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:35:34 PM

U LIKE SONG & COIN?   Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SGDAMKtHTE
hdmediaservices

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:48:22 PM

I think buying 200k SONG for 1.4 BTC is a big gamble.  And buying 431k SONG for 3x times that price would be foolish.

I believe a lot of the trading volume has been artificial -- mainly the developer trying to make sure the coin doesn't get delisted.

Very curious to see who has control of this coin, as I still don't understand why nothing was released through the official channels.

Even if new wallets are made available -- better make sure the exchanges are on board first...

CoinFriend

Activity: 266

support.

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:08:12 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 06:40:46 PM by CoinFriend

LOL thanks,
but i absolutely don't like this with the most frequently used U.S. coins!
That's why i'm here, to support cryptocurrency only Wink

This song needs urgent a cover version with the most frequently used crypto coins  Cheesy

I think buying 200k SONG for 1.4 BTC is a big gamble.  And buying 431k SONG for 3x times that price would be foolish.

I believe a lot of the trading volume has been artificial -- mainly the developer trying to make sure the coin doesn't get delisted.

Very curious to see who has control of this coin, as I still don't understand why nothing was released through the official channels.

Even if new wallets are made available -- better make sure the exchanges are on board first...

Yes i agree with the prices. It seems like a big gamble.
But i wounder why should the developer play with the coins to generate some volume only. Somehow it makes no sense, because the update wasn't released to the official channels. And for him alone is the coin worthless, even if it is listed on a exchange.

Yeah and exactly, the exchanges should be the first on board. Because they are a place where the community comes together. I believe a exchange can advertise a hardfork better as a single post in the announcement thread here.
In the thread i look only if i have a problem or if i need specific data about the coin. Or if i like to write a feedback.

And a multipool/profitpool come in mine all blocks with low, and diff will be high again....

hardfork is need ASAP. no other feauters/bugfix/etc. just release the kgw code in github, notify the exchanges

Yeah, you are right...

Is this the official twitter account?
https://twitter.com/dynomania

It shows
    Tweets 1,705
    Following 5,027
    Followers 6,766
    Favorites 346
    Lists 5

But i can't find a post about a wallet update / hardfork
It's unbelievable...

EDIT: ohhh, there is a very small retweet !!!
didn't saw it at the first view...
on 10. Apr 2015; Songcoin - Founder retweeted :
Code:
 Bitcoin Garden @BitcoinGarden  ·  Apr 10

#SongCoin $SONG | Investing In Music | Kimoto Gravity Well Algorithm at Block 73000 | http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=1758.msg89997#msg89997 … tnx @PavelNatyx @dynomania

The bitcoingarden link from this retweet opens a post in a thread on bitcoingarden which means: "please update your wallet". Further is there a link provided which opens this thread on bitcointalk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=804527.600). But this link shows nothing about this update!

Is this all a bad joke? This can't be never an official announcement. It's crazy!

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:18:53 PM

Everyone stuck to the old chain except for LifeForcePools - which I think was a mistake on their part.

I would not switch to anything unless the wallet is released through the appropriate channels (like Github and the official coin website).

Otherwise - what is to prevent an imposter from coming in and posing as someone they are not -- releasing new wallets?

LifeForcePools should have waited until the wallets were on Github.

Also C-Cex will not switch to a new block chain until the "official block explorer" has been switched over and there are no issues with the new wallet from their customers.

so you are calling the creator of this thread an imposter?

posting links to new wallets in the OP is quite common and not everyone updates their github source in a timely manner and not everyone even uses gitbub.

It seems to me and many others who frequent my pools as though you some some sort of bug up your ass to intentionally discredit my pools.

if you take a look at the opening post here - they have links to the new wallet, I've had enough of your drivel.

I am personally tired of you doing you best at every turn to discredit my hard work and my pools every chance you get. You seem to intentionally go out of your way to discredit my pools.

if we had not switched to the new wallet and there were problems we would have been faulted for not switching in your eyes I am sure of that and so are many other very happy pool members who share the same opinion of you.

ps: your smarterhash payment has been returned - you are no longer a member.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hdmediaservices

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:41:46 PM

Look - you made a mistake by moving to the new wallets - before investigating if C-Cex made the change - and you know it.  No big deal -- I even defended your mistake in your other thread about Smarterhash. 

I'm not calling anyone an impostor - but I am puzzled by the developer's actions.  It is almost like he doesn't have access to the Github account, etc. etc. -- which then makes me question the people behind SONG.

Regardless, thanks for the refund.  I think you have a neat pool system in development, but it is not for me.  I've always stated that Smarterhash was pretty cool for the right setup in many forum posts.

As far as criticism -- this all goes back to you and the Hashra Astro units that never materialized (6 months going now).  I criticized you on that and stand by my words.  Sorry that you can't own up to it.

lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:44:24 PM

there is currently nothing to own up to and the people who have orders for Hashra Units from me know the current state of development because they get weekly updates - every single on of them Smiley

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:42:08 PM

As far as criticism -- this all goes back to you and the Hashra Astro units that never materialized (6 months going now).  I criticized you on that and stand by my words.  Sorry that you can't own up to it.

I'll add, that I haven't heard of anyone requesting money back for said late hashra's sold by lifeforce and not getting it.  You know that would be all over this place if it happened.

So there's really no reason to keep bringing lifeforce into the hashra delays, other than maybe jealousy that you don't have the cred in the industry to be getting updates from Simon, instead of him..
dynoman (OP)

Activity: 279

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 01:11:56 AM

there is currently nothing to own up to and the people who have orders for Hashra Units from me know the current state of development because they get weekly updates - every single on of them Smiley

From my own experience Lifeforcepools offer the best service of any and I'm sure that if there were any issues that they would do their very best to sort things out.  I thank them personally for the continued support.

Also I would also like to mention that the current tech issues we're currently experiencing relate to the failure of the "Altcoin Guys" to deliver on a simple promise to convert the chain to KGW.  I will be expanding on this in separate postings as they have failed to respond to any requests for help.  I also really pissed off about the member holding the escrow funds who released the payment despite my concerns.

Hi Dave & devthedev,

Sure. We have not done any edits to the mining code at all so it will be working just like before. Unless its like something specific in the code you want us to change...

Regarding the mac wallet, no problem try this : https://mega.co.nz/#!FtZRTDaA!KX-zA3Ze4s8SY5ZRQaHESHE2_s_rKmkL-GftlPU_7yA

If all is ok it has been four days (maybe even over I think) so if possible devthedev please send 1.7 BTC here: 13nBeuVjnRADyUBvTvvqaQRrEzGZQi7u7N

Regards
The Altcoin Guys

Thanks for the update, the funds will be released upon confirmation of the OSX wallet working.
Hi Devthedev,

Sure that sounds fair.

Regards

Thanks please give us a bit more time to evaluate the OSX wallet seems all else is Okay now.

Could I please ask what level of support you will offer at block 73K if there are implementation issues with the shift to KGW?

Cheers

Dave

The Altcoin Guys
Hi Dave,

Nice to hear all else is ok. It has been a couple days so if you could get back to us with a verdict on the Mac wallet that would be great.

Regarding the support unfortunately, due to the level of demand we have and prices offered we cannot offer long term support and can't be liable for changes/effects etc as stated prior. This is with all packages we sell. Hence this is why we give 4 days of support (much more than some other developers) for you to extensively test and examine the code and QT wallets as you have done.

Having said that this is a pretty standard job and the likelihood of something going wrong is unlikely. Also, we would be happy to offer a quote for any further job/edit requested... If something was to hypothetically go wrong and we where not busy with other work we might as a gesture of good-will look at editing anything upon your request.

Hope all is okay and both of you are having a good day.

Regards
The Altcoin Guys

Okay thanks the wallets are fine now, the only thing I'm concerned about is that the block change is a couple of weeks away and the whole motive is to change to KGW.  If nothing happens as planned at 73K I really would appreciate that you would jump in and rectify the issue asap.  Dev could you please offer your opinion on this?  Basically they're not offering any support at the changeover.  I don't think that's fair or reasonable.

DP

Hi,

Thanks for confirming everything is ok Dave.

Yes we can't offer this sort of long term support that's not how our packages work, its clearly listed in our thread that we offer 72 hours support and after this time the package is marked complete.

We extended it to four days for this order as a gesture of good will.

If you insisted on having the change-over within that 4-day support period fine we would have offered supported but we can't be responsible or liable for long term effects.

This is why we have given you the 4 days (which has now been much longer) to fully examine the code or even get a third party developer to examine and confirm everything is okay. Its not our responsibility if you failed to examine the code.

At block 73k you will see the switchover...  If something was to hypothetically go wrong and we where not busy with other work we might as a gesture of good-will look at editing anything upon your request.

If you would like long term support we are soon launching a monthly-subscription package that you may be interested in. We could possibly arrange it prior to the switchover.

Devthedev, if you feel everything is ok feel free to release escrow to the address I sent before. As always happy to send over a nice tip for a good job complete. I put the address below as well.

13nBeuVjnRADyUBvTvvqaQRrEzGZQi7u7N

Kind Regards
The Altcoin Guys

The funds have been released, https://blockchain.info/tx/c547820b8abba07ea07855d7a5190e5f9d27f743cb54241f12caaba77dd2dc70

Please leave a tip at 199EpvjmRcbaUvtiuXrNCe9NqsypmjuFxK and leave feedback on the Devscrow thread if you feel the transaction went smoothly.

Thank you   

Songcoin - Invest In Music
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:27:11 PM

So what now,blockchain is still not moving

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
sa_ddam213

Activity: 251

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 10:18:23 PM

so there is a new wallet? do we need to upgrade the Pool, explorer and Exchange?

we will disable all trading, and withdraws and mining for now

Fuck I hate this site
hdmediaservices

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:26:18 AM

As far as criticism -- this all goes back to you and the Hashra Astro units that never materialized (6 months going now).  I criticized you on that and stand by my words.  Sorry that you can't own up to it.

I'll add, that I haven't heard of anyone requesting money back for said late hashra's sold by lifeforce and not getting it.  You know that would be all over this place if it happened.

So there's really no reason to keep bringing lifeforce into the hashra delays, other than maybe jealousy that you don't have the cred in the industry to be getting updates from Simon, instead of him..

LOL - seriously?  I'm not jealous of not receiving the so called updates from Simon.  We all know that Hashra is a big scam.  But that is reserved for many other topics.

I bring up Hashra Astros and LifeforcePools because it speaks to the credibility of LifeForcePools selling units that don't exist.  I'm sure everyone has gotten a refund that requested one -- I did and then I got a refund on a 2nd order without asking for it (again something the owner likes to do when he gets any criticism).

Anyway - lets stick to SONG here.
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:03:21 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 02:31:05 PM by Pab

Maybe it is time to take seriously under cosidaration to integrate songcoin with diffrent system or to switch to diffrent system
You can have half second transaction coin,any problem with mining,oppotunity to integrate with any system

web wallet done,mobile wallet done,established for individuals,business,institutions,opportumity to build more over his system,
and now IdealReserve has been added to C-ex voting list
Song need to have fast,secure transactions done all over the world

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:54:43 PM

that what i am talking about is full simplicity.dev is propably the best in crypto
song can totally independent
anddomt need miners at all
byembye
anybody with internet conection can mine for start up costs 15$
price stability through his algorithm,inflation deflaton control

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cryptocrap

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:02:00 PM

watching this
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:55:42 PM

Nice initiative
Not for me becouse i dont mine
C-cex wallet is showing ok

I withdraw 100 songs with succes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
hdmediaservices

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:18:51 AM

I guess no one is around anymore?  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: