Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█  (Read 208083 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xenxex

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:25:16 AM

Sorry ragingbull but 7day ago that wallet delete my app that time im frustasi is not staking and i lost money you can check my that wallet
And and now i instal again wallet on android from goggle playstore but 0 balance i not have much money for trading  i new wallet gaia coin GJfXQFDzyqr9y1UwzWEVd4bCkefhzuf9Zb help me ragingbull i hope you a help me im can trading with gaiacoin but im love this coin

Take 0.04 btc and buy your 20k gaias!!!
(Perhaps try a wallet on pc...)

PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:53:03 AM

What will happen to Bittrex wallet coins ? are they swapped by Bittrex people or we have to transfer it to dev and he will send us new coins back to our wallet ? My all coins on Bittrex!
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:24:00 PM

Cry Mr Ragingbull.. me thinks me have probelm..

me maky wrong clicky on the thingy..  Undecided

Has make new wallet with delete my coins  Embarrassed  

This is old wallet >  Th1NkUsM4n1StRy1ng2Sc4mYouR4g1ngBull

Halp!! me money iz no comeback!!

have must try allthings but GONE!!  Cry

PLZ sned coins you can me? > C4nN0tBel13v3WhAtS0m3Pe0pl3TryOnBct

Roll Eyes

-EDIT--

(crap.. forgot to use newbie account  Grin )

xenxex

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:50:55 PM

Cry Mr Ragingbull.. me thinks me have probelm..

me maky wrong clicky on the thingy..  Undecided

Has make new wallet with delete my coins  Embarrassed  

This is old wallet >  Th1NkUsM4n1StRy1ng2Sc4mYouR4g1ngBull

Halp!! me money iz no comeback!!

have must try allthings but GONE!!  Cry

PLZ sned coins you can me? > C4nN0tBel13v3WhAtS0m3Pe0pl3TryOnBct

Roll Eyes

-EDIT--

(crap.. forgot to use newbie account  Grin )

harhar.... lol   Cheesy

Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:06:36 PM

Thisndoin sucks but this read was hilarious Smiley

tobyonekenobe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:53:52 PM

What happens when Bittrex delists Gaia? Will we still be able to withdraw them to our wallets or is it better to do it before the 18th?
tobyonekenobe

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:12:28 PM

And don't tell me Gaia will survive the de-listing. I know it's jumped the shark a few times before but it would take a miracle this time. Gaia WILL be de-listed on the 18th September. Also, no, I can't buy more. I only dabble in alt coins as a hobby and I sank all my hobby money into gaiacoin last year and they've lost 75% of their value. To an outsider it would look as though the coin has been abandoned. This thread isn't updated, the Twitter feed isn't updated. Even the IRC channel is a ghost town. Are there any other exchanges that carry Gaia?
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:36:41 PM

Of course you should be able to withdraw Gaia, but the question is does it make sense to withdraw it, if as you claim there is nothing going on and the thread is abandoned. I don't see it completely that way, although it could be more action here and above all on the exchange. Have you tried to contact Ragingbull via IRC?

On the other hand, newbie account with a couple of posts. Trying maybe to get some very cheap Gaia? If there is anything to happen with this coin in the future, this should be pretty cheap already.
xenxex

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:34:49 PM

And don't tell me Gaia will survive the de-listing. I know it's jumped the shark a few times before but it would take a miracle this time. Gaia WILL be de-listed on the 18th September. Also, no, I can't buy more. I only dabble in alt coins as a hobby and I sank all my hobby money into gaiacoin last year and they've lost 75% of their value. To an outsider it would look as though the coin has been abandoned. This thread isn't updated, the Twitter feed isn't updated. Even the IRC channel is a ghost town. Are there any other exchanges that carry Gaia?

Hi newbie. You have a lot of gaiacoins and don't know that there is another exchange - lol.
You think gaia will be delisted? - lol.
Go to another thread and Keep on fudding there....

tobyonekenobe

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:36:41 PM

Hi Sr. Member. Fuck you. Just because I don't post a lot doesn't make me a troll.

I never said I have a lot of gaiacoins. If there's another exchange, what is it?

Gaiacoin will be de-listed from Bittrex on the 18th.

If there's another thread on Gaia, please point me to it. I don't know what 'fudding' is but I'd be happy to engage in a civilized conversation and find out about any developments.
AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:26:38 PM

Hi Sr. Member. Fuck you. Just because I don't post a lot doesn't make me a troll.

I never said I have a lot of gaiacoins. If there's another exchange, what is it?

Gaiacoin will be de-listed from Bittrex on the 18th.

If there's another thread on Gaia, please point me to it. I don't know what 'fudding' is but I'd be happy to engage in a civilized conversation and find out about any developments.

RoFLMAO.. gotto love it..  Cheesy

anyway.. if you checked first page you would have seen it is also listed on bluetrade exchange.

there is voting going on for GAIA on cryptopia - cryptsy for example.

and only other thread i know for GAIA is dutch... (not much use im guessing lol)

but GAIA also has IRCroom where people (use to) hang out > https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#gaiacoin <

kinda quiet tho  Undecided

but you could try shooting devs a Private Message there to maybe get info on whatever you wanna know..

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:06:24 AM

GAIA won't be delisted... Fake volume saves the coins that are I between developments. All you need to do is buy your own sell or vise versa and pay the .2% fee on the transaction. Only need 1.4btc *2% loose some dust to save it for another month.

RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:33:15 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 09:01:55 PM by RagingBull

I want to make a quick comment about the situation with Bittrex de-list warning that pops up once in awhile.

Bittrex has much better coins than GAIA like Macro, Global Currency Reserve, and Diggits.
These are coins with huge volume and proven developments  Roll Eyes . If you are worried about
GAIA please invest in such coins.

We are moving to Cryptopia as soon as possible. I signed up to Cryptopia myself, and like the community spirit on that exchange:

here is my referral link to cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=RagingBull

please sign up and vote for Gaia coin: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

you can vote free once a day or vote with Dot coin, cryptopia's own adopted currency.

I would also like to announce the GAIA lottery that will start very soon: (more details to come)

RagingBull

crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 07:11:37 PM

Hi Jan!

What is your proposition for cooperation?

Have you contacted RaginBull?

Exchange of shares in both currencies and collaborate with development.
I contacted RB several times but no reaction, maybe he is not the boss?

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:46:24 AM

Hi Jan!

The original release price for Energy coin was zero SATS
The original dev of Eneregy coin pre-mined 110 million coins which he promised to give away in a signature campaign on facebook. Nobody knows how much of the 110 million was actually given away before the coin hit exchanges. And of course it was dumped hard on noobs, and the dev went awol. A year later Crypto4Jan took over as a self appointed manager for the coin, at the time he amassed a huge sum of the coins, then he started his trips to other coin threads to make "Collaboration offers for development" when he is not a dev nor he claims to be one. To get on this great deal of collaboration you hand him over a large sum of your coin and he hands you a large sum of energy coins. I do not see how that is collaboration!!! I would like Jan to tell us which other coin accepted his collaboration offer and why Energy coin does not have a stable working wallet till now? would his development team be able to offer anything in this collaboration offer if they can not make stable working wallet? why would development collaboration require other devs to exchange coins with Jan? Are you the Boss of Energy coin Jan? because I am not the Boss of GAIA, and I would not dare call myself that at any time. Decision maker when it comes to development partly yes, but never Boss. Who was the original developer for energy coin Jan ? do you even know that? You have spoken to me several times on IRC and I turned you down nicely, yet you come back here to plug in your coin one time too many. What development Energy coin is working on right now? a working wallet? how long does that take a good dev 12 hours? What possibly can you offer the GAIA devs in terms of collaboration other than the coins you picked up for free? Maybe you should explain all that in the open now, since you keep bringing this up. I would love to hear your side of the story.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 07:46:34 AM

Hi Jan!

The original release price for Energy coin was zero SATS
The original dev of Eneregy coin pre-mined 110 million coins which he promised to give away in a signature campaign on facebook. Nobody knows how much of the 110 million was actually given away before the coin hit exchanges. And of course it was dumped hard on noobs, and the dev went awol. A year later Crypto4Jan took over as a self appointed manager for the coin, at the time he amassed a huge sum of the coins, then he started his trips to other coin threads to make "Collaboration offers for development" when he is not a dev nor he claims to be one. To get on this great deal of collaboration you hand him over a large sum of your coin and he hands you a large sum of energy coins. I do not see how that is collaboration!!! I would like Jan to tell us which other coin accepted his collaboration offer and why Energy coin does not have a stable working wallet till now? would his development team be able to offer anything in this collaboration offer if they can not make stable working wallet? why would development collaboration require other devs to exchange coins with Jan? Are you the Boss of Energy coin Jan? because I am not the Boss of GAIA, and I would not dare call myself that at any time. Decision maker when it comes to development partly yes, but never Boss. Who was the original developer for energy coin Jan ? do you even know that? You have spoken to me several times on IRC and I turned you down nicely, yet you come back here to plug in your coin one time too many. What development Energy coin is working on right now? a working wallet? how long does that take a good dev 12 hours? What possibly can you offer the GAIA devs in terms of collaboration other than the coins you picked up for free? Maybe you should explain all that in the open now, since you keep bringing this up. I would love to hear your side of the story.

Thank you RB for your site of the story. I started with crypto now 18 months ago and I was a real noob and maybe I still am.
Now 6 mounth ago the original developer disapeart and the blockchain chrashed. Becouse I was desparete send many messages to people ever posting in the Orginal EnergyCoin topic and I got help for the restart. The few community members hand over to me the "development" of EnergyCoin and support all the idea's I have.
When I started my journey in cryptoland I discoverd that I like PoS-crypto and dont' like mining cryptocurrencies. Actualy I hate Bitcoin for that and we need an enviriomental currency with enviriomental features. I work as a GEO-researcher in the enviriomental "industry" and I create maps with Bigdata for land-use and detecting trees in urban areas. Check http://www.boomregister.nl/ with all the trees I extracted from Bigdata.
So I have a vision on what I want with cryptocurrency. The first plan was collecting tree data for the trees a maped in the Netherlands. Just linking coins to the objects and with a smart protocol in an app jou get rewarded. That idea is still in my mind but it is to big to develop myself I have no cooperation from my employer to work on this topic and also not for Energy-topics. What I do is working in my free-time and invest my own private money into my crypto-dream, cryptocurrency enviriomental applications and a basket of enviriomental currencies can help to reach that goal.
My funds are limited but my spirit not and I have now a team with 5 enthousastic people working on the Ecosystem for EnergyCoin. The wallet improvement is done by a professional developer and he is testing the new version now.
Ok I own a lot of EnergyCoin but when the Ecosystem is active these coins are for redistribution and not for my own profit. I only want succes of the dream I have with enviriomental cryptocurrency and Gaia can be part of that but If you want to achieve this for GAIA on its own then I wish you success. With cooperation we can be more than 1+1 = 2

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
kawa900jc

Activity: 722

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:27:56 AM

This community is not very active yesterday a low of 71 Satoshi that was very cheap.
Where is the buy support? GAIA has great innovatieve features.

RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:03:22 PM

From the looks of it so far, we will be added to cryptopia this week.
Our status on Bittrex will depend on whether you want to trade there or not.
There will be no fake volume to maintain Exchange status on Bittrex.
Our next step will be more of a surprise. So please bare with us as we make
these changes. I know the day traders will be here voicing their concern, I do
appreciate that concern, but we will do what is best for GAIA and the community.

covertress

Activity: 694

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:41:40 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 08:26:33 PM by covertress

appreciate that concern, but we will do what is best for GAIA and the community.

Vote for GAIAcoin to be added to Cryptopia

register -  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=covertress

vote - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

HURRY! LAST DAY!

P.S. The GAIA community 'hangs out' in irc channel #GAIAcoin. Come on by! Smiley

https://webchat.freenode.net/
xenxex

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:00:54 AM

Thx for information Bull!

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: