Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: http://www.pyramining.com/ - Discussion thread (no advertising here)  (Read 318068 times)
seot

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:05:55 PM

Did you even research mining and pyramining and just how difficult building an asic is before sending bitcoins. If you both answered no, well you failed as investors. I doubt they return your money cause you oboviously didn't even read the TOS BEFORE SENDING YOUR MONEY.

+10. Many people wants to do quick and easy money (bitcoins in this case) without even thinking. Piramining is not quick money, and that makes me feel very comfortable and trust he is really working;  quick and easy money is always scam.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 03:18:49 PM

but a time range of launching the ASICS  what be fine  but there is nothing acutally..  I didnt invest in the ASICS so far only in the normal hashing devices.

What you guys guess  will be the launch time of the ASICS?

btw.  i have learned  from mistakes,,i hope :O

Giant

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:08:33 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2013, 09:29:44 AM by Giant

Did you even research mining and pyramining and just how difficult building an asic is before sending bitcoins. If you both answered no, well you failed as investors. I doubt they return your money cause you oboviously didn't even read the TOS BEFORE SENDING YOUR MONEY.
Stupid newbies, at least pyramining isn't a scam, and could pay off bigger than ASIC miner once they get some ASIC hardware, but yeah.
See people like you just throw your money and do a follow the leader type investment. Instead of researching and seeing how much time it takes to develop asics and actually run a mining operation. Then you would know that instead of updating the community he is working hard.
You don't get it, building an ASIC takes a lot of time and you really can't report trade secrets so yeah.
Obvious you don't understand how business works.
See you never worked with hardware, hardware is one of the hardest ventures in computers, things go wrong, things happen you can't control, bad designs. Giving a time line right now would be the worst thing it would keep getting delayed. This would cause people to go, ohhh no it is a scam, just like BFL.
Your explanation is helpful and I trust that you have experience with hardware and business yourself to make these statements. It is, however, rude and of a trolling nature that you keep pointing at other peoples incompetences. I would suggest that you accept that not everyone does now everyting about the things you know a lot about. Please keep explaining how things work, that's helpful. The constant patronizing is however not helpful in any way.

You will probably say now that everyone who has invested in pyramining should have all this knowledge. This may be true, but the fact is that this just isn't the case. It's probably better to accept that.
tex83rb

Activity: 606

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:37:26 AM

however, let's wait to asic implementation....

at least in these cases the most important thing is not to lose the investment......

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Giant

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:52:44 AM

at least in these cases the most important thing is not to lose the investment......
That is of course very true. I'm not too impatient, I've been waiting since October last year, when I deposited for ASIC. And I'm honestly willing to wait a lot longer, I understand designing hardware is a continuous process of problem solving.
But there has hardly been any comments by Pyramining since then. No Pyramining showing they are busy. Now there's no telling if he is on a years holiday in Hawaii or really working on it. A bit more involvement of invesors would strengthen trust and may even attrackt more investors.
aepfel

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:52:52 PM

That is of course very true. I'm not too impatient, I've been waiting since October last year, when I deposited for ASIC. And I'm honestly willing to wait a lot longer, I understand designing hardware is a continuous process of problem solving.
But there has hardly been any comments by Pyramining since then. No Pyramining showing they are busy. Now there's no telling if he is on a years holiday in Hawaii or really working on it. A bit more involvement of invesors would strengthen trust and may even attrackt more investors.

I approve to that.

Flowers:12bS438q2K2UMYHiaw2PcFzuKgiL4atvsP
bitmessage:BM-2DAaQwRQqsBuzW2j6AQHGQ9G2ePb9crmaV
Foofighter

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:58:19 PM

why attract more investors if you cannot handle the amount of investors right now?

The right way to do this would have been to close the thing up and dont accept new accounts and investments, instead of making the situation the more worse for everyone.
(more investors = less hasing power for everyone)

I know that this was part of his  strategy but he messed up with that, he should have made a mininmum hashing power for every investor and if the hashing power gets lower, automaticly close investments temporarly.

but thats just my 5 satoshis.

regards

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
BitSmile

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:13:11 PM

why attract more investors if you cannot handle the amount of investors right now?

The right way to do this would have been to close the thing up and dont accept new accounts and investments, instead of making the situation the more worse for everyone.
(more investors = less hasing power for everyone)

I know that this was part of his  strategy but he messed up with that, he should have made a mininmum hashing power for every investor and if the hashing power gets lower, automaticly close investments temporarly.

but thats just my 5 satoshis.

regards
Totally this. The way he made it he just caused the people to want to lynch him, because he doesn't give any updates. The last update he did he said something along the lines of: Stop bitching about updates, ASICs won't develop any faster because of that. And he's right, but having this huge delay in the development and letting people continue to sign up is just stupid. I want to think it's not a scam, and it's probably not, but I would like some pictures, or something, I don't know, just so we know this is real.
Disclaimer: I sold a payout address for a FPGA account for about half of the face value, but still have some btc tied to ASIC.

Giant

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 09:33:57 AM

I don't know when his last comment on this forum was, but i got a PM from him in april when I had asked for an update:

I'm working with prototypes, chips are fine, I'm still having some issues with PCBs... as soon as I have more updates I will announce them publicly.
Greetings.
Just letting you know.
BitSmile

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:01:39 PM

I don't know when his last comment on this forum was, but i got a PM from him in april when I had asked for an update:

I'm working with prototypes, chips are fine, I'm still having some issues with PCBs... as soon as I have more updates I will announce them publicly.
Greetings.
Just letting you know.

Thank you. However you shouldn't publish PMs, they are called private messages for some reason.
Pyramining publish some photos of the prototypes...

tex83rb

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 06:05:57 PM

Greetings.
Just letting you know.

Thank you. However you shouldn't publish PMs, they are called private messages for some reason.
Pyramining publish some photos of the prototypes...

please don't begin talking about privacy in this situation..... in situation like these privacy passes in second floor. first is the tranquility of the users that are in troubles for no replies from months for their investment.....

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 06:07:06 PM

Yes fuck you and your privacy

tex83rb

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:15:23 PM

Yes fuck you and your privacy

ahahaha i would not be so explicit but the meaning is the same ahahaha

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 12:29:27 AM

Any way to get access back to account if lost deposit address ?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 09:14:16 AM

Search and maybe guess but there's no record of anything. At least you will still get payment some day.

Any way to get access back to account if lost deposit address ?

Kais

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 11:05:56 AM

I've got a question...Most people on here say they trust Pyramining and the man running it. I said that too in a recent post.

But why? Do we have any reason to trust them?
It seems like it could have been just another scheme to get people to give away their money. Yes, I know people are still receiving back 0.1 BTC once in a while, but that's nothing compared to what is invested. Why are we saying we trust them?
tex83rb

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 12:06:22 PM

check e.g. what https://ltc-wallet.com/ is doing

"You can cancel your investments and take the coins back at any time. In this case a 3% fee is applied to the amount you invested, and no interest is paid."

this is a great idea, that way pyramining should have done.....

in that case, pyramining is based on investment on asic and not deposit only, however increasing the fee an user should be able to exit before completion.....

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Foofighter

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 12:14:28 PM

You cannot compare 2 totally different concepts.

gektek

Activity: 237

I rave ... whats your excuse?!?

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 04:37:12 PM

I've got a question...Most people on here say they trust Pyramining and the man running it. I said that too in a recent post.

But why? Do we have any reason to trust them?
It seems like it could have been just another scheme to get people to give away their money. Yes, I know people are still receiving back 0.1 BTC once in a while, but that's nothing compared to what is invested. Why are we saying we trust them?

Because some of us currently have $500 or more invested in Pyra and we can't admit that it's gone? Wink ...and because a lot of...erm...us...had deposited our coins when the value was still low. Last deposit I made was when we were still hovering around the $30 to $35 mark before it skyrocketed to over $200 and then settled back into the $115 range. Now that the price is dipping again people are getting pissed that they are missing out on buying new toys. I don't really think it is an issue of trust anymore...even the people that like Pyra would really like to hear something...even if it is only a little peep. Buuuuuut...since there really is quite literally not a single damn thing that can be done except find his address and lynch him...might as well just sit back and watch whilst mumbling under ones breath... "never again..."

I dunno...love ya Pyra! Keep up the...good work...? I mean...the site is still up and running and it IS 100% functional and does EXACTLY what it says it is supposed to do so...why are people complaining again? I mean other than lack of communication what is really going wrong with Pyra...um...nothing. He said xyz and xyz is what we are getting...right? I mean except the whole ASIC thing but then again...BFL isn't the only one that said hardware was going to be out a loooooong time ago and yet its only now starting to trickle in...? Ok...so Pyra promised xyz and we only got xy...but we haven't not gotten z yet...? Tongue Ya I dunno...where ya be Pyra!!!!!?Huh?

Wink
Foofighter

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 04:50:14 PM

lol, cant understand why there are still fanboys around here..

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: