Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
jeliman (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

New development update with key figures for Crown Platform is out

It includes:

- Migration of Crown addresses
- Crown Platform Development
- Crown Proof-of-Stake protocol
- Bitcoin Upgrade
- Bugfix

Read the whole article here:

https://medium.com/crownplatform/crown-platform-development-update-august-2018-a862a03d1440

Read and share. We are closer than ever to delivering our goals!

Thank you for supporting the Crown project!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:32:13 AM

It includes:

- Bitcoin Upgrade
- Bugfix

https://medium.com/crownplatform/crown-platform-development-update-august-2018-a862a03d1440

Developers keep on going, for those who have followed this from 2014, they know that this team does not give up.

AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

It includes:

- Bitcoin Upgrade
- Bugfix

It looks very good, lot of changes and improvements. Looking forward for the new update and being happy that I kept my CRW Cheesy
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

dumb dumb blah blah

stabcroc reptile size brain

not know english word

not help crw now

just spray dumb word

throne sitter from spread thread

remember you georgem troll

now troll crw thread naughty

lots of lulz

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

Wink bravo great work!

It includes:

- Bitcoin Upgrade
- Bugfix

Developers keep on going, for those who have followed this from 2014, they know that this team does not give up.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

dumb dumb blah blah

not know english word

not help crw now

just spray dumb word

lots of lulz

That stupid adolescent croc is a dumb. He has been milking pencils and schlongs for the most part of his life and then got involved in a relationship with his reddit buddy. I remember him blaming others for not beating him up despite multiple inquiries. Now this stupid sirazimuth should come forward and marry that croc though there will be legkicks from the reddit poster to whom croc is currently married. Sirazi is croc and hes a feg.

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

....Now this stupid sirazimuth should come forward and marry that croc though there will be legkicks from the reddit poster to whom croc is currently married. Sirazi is croc and hes a feg.

yo dude...
not sure wtf you're on about, but get a sense of humor. its crypto ffs.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:18:19 AM

....Now this stupid sirazimuth should come forward and marry that croc though there will be legkicks from the reddit poster to whom croc is currently married. Sirazi is croc and hes a feg.

yo dude...
not sure wtf you're on about, but get a sense of humor. its crypto ffs.

DW about baby troll  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
He clearly no crypto troll and proves it every time he trys to speak and uses alt account to talk baby troll me and fails every time...
He doesnt know whome i am otherwise he wouldnt be talking at all... just more baby arse bct troll with no crypto skills or trolling skill..
Never in REAL crypto trollboxs cuz he got only babyballs to play with :_)>
Puts da baby troll in da box again.

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Stabycroc

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:23:07 AM
Merited by ACP (10)

dumb dumb blah blah

not know english word

not help crw now

just spray dumb word

lots of lulz

That stupid adolescent croc is a dumb. He has been milking pencils and schlongs for the most part of his life and then got involved in a relationship with his reddit buddy. I remember him blaming others for not beating him up despite multiple inquiries. Now this stupid sirazimuth should come forward and marry that croc though there will be legkicks from the reddit poster to whom croc is currently married. Sirazi is croc and hes a feg.

Did mooomy drop u afew times as a kid did she?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes alil less coke in da weekdays would help aswell, save it for Fridays only..
See REAL crypto trolls, troll with crypto facts.... Non of which u ever speak just BLAH BLAH BLAH and alil Meh....
when/if your balls drop, come to real crypto trollboxs (Topia,ccex)  Kiss Kiss..... oh wait u wont cuz ur baby bct troll :_)>>
Stabycroc

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

It includes:

- Bitcoin Upgrade
- Bugfix

Like WTf like really WTf??!?!? sword back up and wont be put down.....

POs for only mn and sn holders that been taking rewards since the start of mn system and get plenty already for there mn and sn and there the reason shifty arsed proposals been raping crw backbone....
here to think that crw devs were going to take care of all crw holders not just the mn and sn...

this is a blody joke on crypto and to REAL holders of crw not these new comers and if u want to show me ur 1st crw txid il show u mine i asure u mine will be along time before urs......

its not Real POs if all dont get pos pure and simple......

enjoy ur crashing prices as the mn vote for more scammy do nothing proposals and get mn/sn rewards on-top of there pos rewards...
been warning all about this and i laid down my sword for more leis and bs from dev team....any more superblocks to shine ya shoes devs?
no wounder infernal ran away from crw and now i see why.
No wonder stone hedge doesnt show his face either with his "decentralize everything logo" which this system is not...

only users that support this crap is the mn/sn users that done nothing to help this coin grow all they done is help it die.

Stabycroc ;_)>

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:47:25 PM

It includes:

- Bitcoin Upgrade
- Bugfix

Like WTf like really WTf??!?!? sword back up and wont be put down.....

POs for only mn and sn holders that been taking rewards since the start of mn system and get plenty already for there mn and sn and there the reason shifty arsed proposals been raping crw backbone....
here to think that crw devs were going to take care of all crw holders not just the mn and sn...

this is a blody joke on crypto and to REAL holders of crw not these new comers and if u want to show me ur 1st crw txid il show u mine i asure u mine will be along time before urs......

its not Real POs if all dont get pos pure and simple......

enjoy ur crashing prices as the mn vote for more scammy do nothing proposals and get mn/sn rewards on-top of there pos rewards...
been warning all about this and i laid down my sword for more leis and bs from dev team....any more superblocks to shine ya shoes devs?
no wounder infernal ran away from crw and now i see why.
No wonder stone hedge doesnt show his face either with his "decentralize everything logo" which this system is not...

only users that support this crap is the mn/sn users that done nothing to help this coin grow all they done is help it die.

Stabycroc ;_)>

Sad to hear that Staby

I will just repeat the arguments:

1. We have a huge chinese miner on the network, PoW mergemining with BTC has failed Crown, its been 4 years, we need to move to the future
2. Community voted with over 400 votes to go PoS
3. Community had crowdfunded 100k usd to make this switch possible

4. We have to incentivise our node system. We need nodes to run the network and maintain its speed and security. We won’t put that functionality in a wallet. Crown already has a huge node network and our owners are used to it. We don’t want current crown owners to feel betrayed by introducing another tier of rewards.

Putting people in power with nodes means that you help to run the Crown network. You own it. You don’t need to spend 1000s  of $$$ in order to win a block with POS. You won’t need to run your home PC for rewards with in wallet staking, you pay for the VPS only. The fact that SNs can win blocks means that only 500CRW and 1 VPS is required.

Stabycroc

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

Sad to hear that Staby

1. We have a huge chinese miner on the network, PoW mergemining with BTC has failed Crown, its been 4 years, we need to move to the future So btc and other btc clones can handle it but u cant just another bs excuse by CRW team
2. Community voted with over 400 votes to go PoS Lets make this CLEAR its not POS if all dont get pos otherwise rename it to MNR ( masternoderape), the crw dev team clearly dont understand BASIC crypto , oh so the 400 voters that voted in all the scam and theif proposal voted it in did they, nothing new more scam and shifty dev work... now how controls most the crw thrones i wounder hmmmmm crw devs YES
3. Community had crowdfunded 100k usd to make this switch possible 100k ROFL APC could of done it for 10k at his high lvl price, once again making as if you spending heaps but could of got at a 10th of the price from many other REAL devs not thief lien devs from crw.

4. We have to incentivise our node system. We need nodes to run the network and maintain its speed and security. We won’t put that functionality in a wallet. Crown already has a huge node network and our owners are used to it. We don’t want current crown owners to feel betrayed by introducing another tier of rewards. well thats crap cuz u knew how they felt about the topic but nah we will reward the thief's and damage the REAL long time holders of crw, as stated above they already get rewards from but nah lets reward them more for voting in bad proposals.... like anything in life if u promote stupid you make more stupid and crw dev team pros at being stupid of late!!

Putting people in power with nodes means that you help to run the Crown network. You own it. You don’t need to spend 1000s  of $$$ in order to win a block with POS. You won’t need to run your home PC for rewards with in wallet staking, you pay for the VPS only. The fact that SNs can win blocks means that only 500CRW and 1 VPS is required. more BLAH BLAH BLAh and alil meh, pelnty of great coins out there without mns or sn with 100s of nodes on em...so you point here is invalid to most of crypto land your in your on death bubble allowing it to pop soon Mark my words!!!.

[/quote]

At least come to me with something i cant crypto fact check within 5secs of reading, its like dealing with bitspender/spotise and bob and geecko 5 years later and u think you sly lol 2 funny.... Just like i helped u grow when no1 else was willing to do so and got the right people into crw i have and will make them leave NOW...Prepare for DUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to help fix these issues and warned you but nah play you amateur crypto games old guards can see threw in 5secs..

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Stabycroc

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:47:12 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 05:57:30 AM by Stabycroc

Hey lil troll,
Crw dont have anti troll protection no more, u may FUD, fact check them and use all my crypto facts to show all of crypto land what there doing....

Basically if they go u il go them now, which they only got sml troll lvls than u...
il put any 1 that attacks u in da baby arsed troll box for ya :_)>> i got ur lil troll back :_0   Kiss Kiss

And u should watch and learn as it how i got my respect in this game from more legends of crypto than most would dream of having cuz im a honest crypto troll that talks in crypto facts+alil Fu, not fiction at the end and ive been a mod at the old wild west of crypto land and seen it all and they think they can pull wool over our eyes with their lies and fake proposals to fill there back pockets of true holders...

Ps BCT legend accounts doesn't make u a legend otherwise spoties would be god of crypto as he had/bought 50+ legend accounts and there just click bait, respect and trust is ernt not clicked or bought.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Trollio and fact check away lil trollio :_) da floor is urs...  Cool

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

Sad to hear that Staby

1. We have a huge chinese miner on the network, PoW mergemining with BTC has failed Crown, its been 4 years, we need to move to the future So btc and other btc clones can handle it but u cant just another bs excuse by CRW team
2. Community voted with over 400 votes to go PoS Lets make this CLEAR its not POS if all dont get pos otherwise rename it to MNR ( masternoderape), the crw dev team clearly dont understand BASIC crypto , oh so the 400 voters that voted in all the scam and theif proposal voted it in did they, nothing new more scam and shifty dev work... now how controls most the crw thrones i wounder hmmmmm crw devs YES
3. Community had crowdfunded 100k usd to make this switch possible 100k ROFL APC could of done it for 10k at his high lvl price, once again making as if you spending heaps but could of got at a 10th of the price from many other REAL devs not thief lien devs from crw.

4. We have to incentivise our node system. We need nodes to run the network and maintain its speed and security. We won’t put that functionality in a wallet. Crown already has a huge node network and our owners are used to it. We don’t want current crown owners to feel betrayed by introducing another tier of rewards. well thats crap cuz u knew how they felt about the topic but nah we will reward the thief's and damage the REAL long time holders of crw, as stated above they already get rewards from but nah lets reward them more for voting in bad proposals.... like anything in life if u promote stupid you make more stupid and crw dev team pros at being stupid of late!!

Putting people in power with nodes means that you help to run the Crown network. You own it. You don’t need to spend 1000s  of $$$ in order to win a block with POS. You won’t need to run your home PC for rewards with in wallet staking, you pay for the VPS only. The fact that SNs can win blocks means that only 500CRW and 1 VPS is required. more BLAH BLAH BLAh and alil meh, pelnty of great coins out there without mns or sn with 100s of nodes on em...so you point here is invalid to most of crypto land your in your on death bubble allowing it to pop soon Mark my words!!!.

Sir, you demonstrated that you are not a long term holder of CRW, because if you were, you would be running a masternode or systemnode, collect node rewards, make the system stronger and help the community to achieve their goals to become independent and decentralized.
But I think you did not even bother to read what is Crown building and what is its goal.

You are just an angry kid looking for a fight, thats ok, but fight with yourself. I tried to talk to you in a nice and sincere way but you immediately turn it into a blackmail.  Therefore this discussion stops for me right here. Good luck.

Stabycroc

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:44:29 AM

Sir, you demonstrated that you are not a long term holder of CRW, because if you were, you would be running a masternode or systemnode, collect node rewards, make the system stronger and help the community to achieve their goals to become independent and decentralized.
But I think you did not even bother to read what is Crown building and what is its goal.

You are just an angry kid looking for a fight, thats ok, but fight with yourself. I tried to talk to you in a nice and sincere way but you immediately turn it into a blackmail.  Therefore this discussion stops for me right here. Good luck.

[/quote]

Ms dolil and Ms full of it,

My proof is in my wallet and my 1st txids ( anything before ur 1st txid i asure u of that lol ) that im long time holder but as u have made clear holders dont mean nothing to crw devs...

the FREE work ive put into crw coin proves ive done more for NOTHING than any other crw holder... prove otherwise...
once again lil ms dolil preaching lies and bs as u know it was me and acp that done the 1st CRW MN testing and fixing for crw devs...prove otherwise lil girl.

Did u read that normal holders of crw they dont care what u invested unless ur a mn and sn holder.... thats great dev work right there..  Shocked Shocked dig ur hole deeper dw me.

The mns get payments and are the 1s that voted in clear to all look at them that they were scam votes just to fill mn and sn holder pockets to dump on the market but Wait there's MORE now they want more and stuff the normal holders of CRW!!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes see how that works for u in long term....

So what your saying is that the people that killed crw price by there shoonky/work never done proposals in Mn/Sn get rewarded for there shonkness .... thanks for proving my point once again.

By the look of ur dev group photo ur all lil kids and proof of the amateur way u run things and think ur old guards of crypto when clearly your not.

Oh thats right u been a mod in a exchange haven't ya & no real respect from legends of this game just clickbait hero bct members, nope and u never will cuz u have no REAL crypto credit to any of the devs names.

Im not fighting myself i fight the poison in crypto and always will... its why im a TRUSTED crypto troll angel... after this u will have to change all the dev nicks to restart new shifty coin...seen its done 100x and wont be the last but if u think im going to stand by and not give crypto facts to other normal holders of crw ur joking

trying to blame it on china farmers now is a joke and proved its a joke and u have no proof to say that its the reason as its clearly not.

See would help if you actuly used crypto FACTS rather than ur fiction u like to spew without FACTs as it just make u look like a bigger fool to the rest of the old guards loling there arse of at the stuff u try to spew out as reason and dance around answering the real crypto ?s....
infernal would of dobbed ya into the cops by now, as i Know thats the way he rolls.

Blackmail now thats slander and u can be sued for that and il snapshot your comment for future... never asked/demanded/blackmailed for single a crw for all the help ive given, i just stated the facts that the people i got in are NOW on the way out....

u need to learn the def of blackmail KID!!! Try deface me like that again and i WILL sue the you/crw team for slander....FACT!!

and as said before ( see these are facts dont let em hit ya in the face now ) ive been offered crw for the good ive done and refused them!!!

Rather than fixed ur flawed system your breaking it more....

Not good luck for you inc...do u count nice as lies and dancing around the crypto facts do ya, cuz thats all you do of late...your not a nice or honest person thats for sure.

Stabycroc ;_)>

sitonmythrone

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

hole crap stab croc

most annoy person forum

not speak english ever

whine whine whine whine

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
Stabycroc

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:56:12 PM
Merited by ACP (14)

hole crap stab croc

most annoy person forum

not speak english ever

whine whine whine whine

Send MUCH baby trolls with no crypto skills or know-how...

Stonehendge alts account not no basic crypto

No engrish for u, u dont understand basic crypto...

fact facts facts make u cry dont they ;_)>

Plz tell me how many crw u have given out of you back pocket to promote this coin? Non 1000000%

Now while being the main and only promoter of crw and got investors and miners to keep chain alive when crw was just a baby shitcoin i gave 20000k+
1,   10000k to trusted traders and rich bagholders
2,   5000k+ in air drops at ccex chat box
3,   5000k+ to acp for helping get wallet back online at cccex and the help he gave u mob...

and yet ive never asked for not 1 coin back!!
but u mob happy to thief threw ponzi vote system, which 1 of you devs admitted it has been abused and work not done....
but still u send baby arsed trolls with no crypto skill at all on there alt accounts cuz they dont have the balls to use main account ;_)

proves my factual points more and more and more....

Stabycroc ;_)>

sitonmythrone

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:14:09 AM

i not stonehedge people

nor i am puppetsock

you give worthless crw

you give 1 penny crwn

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
sitonmythrone

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:15:01 AM

i huge crw whale

massev bag now cheap

crwn soon dash price

super moon super pamp!

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
sitonmythrone

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:16:29 AM

crw have busyness partner

many good dev dev crw

pos soon come to crw

halfening come soon double price

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: