Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48394 times)
PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:27:50 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 03:39:36 AM by PoopieLaxitive31

ShadowCash used to be called ShadowCoin and for whatever reason they changed the name. It is a coin Heavily own by a person called TrollsRoyce and another guy called Boh. They also use the handles CoolStoryTeller and PookieLax31 respectively. On more than one occasion the started fud and trolling campaigns in other coins like LXC (LibrexCoin) and XST (Stealthcoin) as these posed a threat to their financial attachment SDC. They attacked guys like Bobsurplus, and pump groups for owning a large amount of any particular coin when they themselves own a huge percentage of ShadowCoin/cash.

These guys have also been manipulating the price on SDC using bots and controlled buys and sells. They often talk about it on iirc and also in their " hangout"

If you post anything at all counter to their opinions in the official thread one of these Nazi's sanitize and delete it.

I invite anyone who has anything they want said about ShadowCoin/cash to post bot what was said and the reply here to keep a real record that everyone can read and know about.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:34:01 PM

Here was the post that was deleted and why I created this thread. Nazi post deleting any counter opinions. They can delete dissenting views and such in this thread.

It's sad when your community disregards logic because of a financial attachment.. If this is a future trend for crypto I can tell you right now that the future will not be bright. Learn to think for yourselves and do your own reach instead of being a cultist. Instead of trying to troll another coin and make baseless scam accusations do a search on youtube for cryptography and get some basic understanding of what you're investing in.

Hey TrollsRoyce (coolstoryteller same guy)get off your high horse. You never trolled in Stealthcoin? Not even in the beginning? You and Boh aka pookielax31 never once trolled there before this white paper? BS. You own millions of this coin. 1.3 to 1.8 million SDC range. It a lot and you will do anything to protect that financial attachment of yours. No one is as stupid as you think we are. You have a very big vested interest in SDC and will do whatever you think is right to protect it.
O_Omaha

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:31:28 PM

Here was the post that was deleted and why I created this thread. Nazi post deleting any counter opinions. They can delete dissenting views and such in this thread.

It's sad when your community disregards logic because of a financial attachment.. If this is a future trend for crypto I can tell you right now that the future will not be bright. Learn to think for yourselves and do your own reach instead of being a cultist. Instead of trying to troll another coin and make baseless scam accusations do a search on youtube for cryptography and get some basic understanding of what you're investing in.

Hey TrollsRoyce (coolstoryteller same guy)get off your high horse. You never trolled in Stealthcoin? Not even in the beginning? You and Boh aka pookielax31 never once trolled there before this white paper? BS. You own millions of this coin. 1.3 to 1.8 million SDC range. It a lot and you will do anything to protect that financial attachment of yours. No one is as stupid as you think we are. You have a very big vested interest in SDC and will do whatever you think is right to protect it.

What is even more sad is that Trollsroyce says BS like the above when the only reason they troll is for financial gain.  It's all about dollars and stamping out the competition. They dont care about investors losing in other coins, all they care about is making money. 

If you ask me that's whats wrong with crypto. Selfish assholes like TrollsRoyce, Pookielax, and Longandshort that fleece investors out of their hard earned cash.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:32:24 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 02:22:24 AM by EmilioMann

@Pookie aka MR. BOH (twitter), are you a girl? Your name seems like a little pony name. Worry about buy wall of your shadowcoin that is pathetic. No volume. No blockchain. No friends

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you?
Besides getting the threads of other coins spreading fud and trolling, you also send pm to investors of these other coins asking for them to buy shadowcoin, as a desperate beggar.
You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.

Sorry but pookia aka MR. BOH don't stop to spread fud and trolling in xst thread

You guys did it with the ​​mobile wallet with stake from librexcoin and now with a html 5 wallet from i/o coin and also are here just to try to discover how implement chandran signatures to launch it before stealthcoin too.

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/

THE HTML5 WALLET FROM SHADOWCOIN IS FAKE! JUST MAKE UP!
[/b]

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.msg9149339#msg9149339

this isn't fud. Shadowcoin is a scam from same scammer from cinni and you know why

PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:34:11 PM

I 100% argee. He calls himself an "Angel investor" but that means he's a devil to anything he invests in. 1.3 million shadow coins. Of course he will go out of his way to protect that baby.

Another deleted post.

Yeah mine took a real long time too. I thought it was just me but it seems there are other with this issue.  Roll Eyes
PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:42:17 PM

SDC was a scam from the first time it arrived. They only cloned everything and told everyone that its new.

Then they would troll any coin that was somehow related or challenged them. In LXC they copied the LibrexCoin 1st pos coin staking Android wallet and posted 3 days later that ShadowCoin/cash had made it 1st. They than ran articles and posted they did it 1st! How stupid? Everyone can see the date it posted to the Android store. Still didn't stop them from lying to the world have bullshit news articles and such posted. Anything to protect and boost the financial attachment.
TrangLee

Activity: 210

Living the dream

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:48:00 PM

SDC was a scam from the first time it arrived. They only cloned everything and told everyone that its new.

Then they would troll any coin that was somehow related or challenged them. In LXC they copied the LibrexCoin 1st pos coin staking Android wallet and posted 3 days later that ShadowCoin/cash had made it 1st. They than ran articles and posted they did it 1st! How stupid? Everyone can see the date it posted to the Android store. Still didn't stop them from lying to the world have bullshit news articles and such posted. Anything to protect and boost the financial attachment.

I can 100% vouch for this. Those did exactly what was posted above. Ripped and and claimed it as being the 1st. Disgusting and shitty.

O_Omaha

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:05:52 PM

Now SDC (Rynomster)  locked their moderated thread....  

They can dish it, but can't take it.  

They probably had that planned ahead of time as well.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:09:20 PM

Now SDC (Rynomster)  locked their moderated thread....  

like XST did as well. Anyway the thread was getting massively fudded and spammed.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
O_Omaha

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:15:37 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 07:40:01 PM by O_Omaha

Now SDC (Rynomster)  locked their moderated thread....  

like XST did as well. Anyway the thread was getting massively fudded and spammed.

Yeah Hondo didnt delete all the posts like lil bitches, (ryno & sopkip)

Sad that TrollsRoyce (Desparate Douchebag) and the SDC troll crew caused all this for a few bucks...it just hurts altcoins, including SDC... thats all.
TrangLee

Activity: 210

Living the dream

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:52:34 PM

Shadowcoin trolls fucked everyone over for some small time gains. It's always SDC and some other coin. SDC trolls and its ok but when it comes back to them they lock down and hid away. Well not in this thread they wont. They will not hide shit from anyone on this forum anymore. It's will be posted and archived here.

PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:54:50 PM

I agree and that is the point about this thread. Expose their BS and make sure it stays for everyone to read about it. No Nazi censorship here.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:14:08 PM

They said SDC is "100% anon", is it true?
PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:42:53 PM

They said SDC is "100% anon", is it true?

No it isnt. SDC is still working on zk-snarks to make an anon. If you are 100% anon already why would you suspend you mobile platforms developments?

Proof? Sure right from the horse's mouth.

is the ios app available in apple store?

Hey Milliionairedog

Unfortunately there are some licencing issues to get it on the App Store.
We do have a workaround, and will get it implemented asap!

Right now our main focus is a full anonymous solution, then we will be back on the mobile applications.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 10:09:14 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 10:59:10 AM by benthach

don't ever buy into ShadowCash SDC these guys are hardcore pumper/dumper whales
i would stay away from these guys at all cost, you just don't know when they're going to dump on you as these guys only involving with pump/dump coins.
pookie/mr.boo?; rollroyce and others.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:38:17 PM

"The Stealthcoin price decline is a classic case of community FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) caused by investors with shaky hands and coin rivalries. Despite frequent developer protests, many altcoin holders spam the threads for other altcoins to try to disparage the coins and increase the standing of their own coin (and by extension their own investments). The current feud primarily involves ShadowCash trolls, another privacy-centric altcoin competing for the same investors as Stealthcoin (ShadowCash developer Rynomster has admonished the trolls for their actions). At present, the Stealthcoin thread on BitcoinTalk is in chaos."

Read more here: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/stealthcoin-price-plummets-amid-overt-community-chaos/?utm_source=Machinecoin&utm_medium=network
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:40:01 PM

http://pastebin.com/uaFHZUm2

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:45:46 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 11:15:04 PM by EmilioMann

Before addressing the criticisms raised in this thread, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for these criticisms. Although some believe the manner in which they have been introduced may not be optimal to promote civil discourse, they are valuable criticisms nevertheless, and help to strengthen crypto-currencies in general. It is far better to address weaknesses in crypto systems during implementation than it is to address attacks after deployment.

Chandran signatures [1] make use of a common reference string. The common reference string generator (CRSGen) is a necessity for a model that does not require a random oracle, as described in [1]. CRSGen produces a string that is used as an input to a key generation function. The key generation function produces the user's public-private key pair. This key pair has specific properties in that it is a member of a particular mathematical group. In principle, key generation can be replaced by a cryptographic one-way function if the random oracle assumption is introduced.

Admittedly a more difficult issue to address is one of "unlinkability/untraceability", which boils down to the potential for a double spend. In short, Chandran signatures require the generation of a secret random parameter, g, that serves as an input to a "commitment" to a specific key in the key ring. This commitment basically identifies the public key from which the money is spent. The problem is that any number of g can be produced, creating the potential for any number of commitments to the specific public key.

In reality, this same issue exists with CryptoNote ring signatures except that the CryptoNote system incorporates a key image, I, into signing and verification, such that I can only ever be used once. A similar approach can be taken with Chandran signatures. As presented in [1], a key image I can be incorporated into Step 3 of signing and appended to the final signature. In addition to other parameters, Step 3 commits to the public keys of a subset of the ring. Just as with CryptoNote ring signatures, such a modification would commit to the key image and prevent its use for double-spends.

[1] Chandran N., et al. Ring Signatures of Sub-linear Size Without Random Oracles. ICALP 2007, LNCS 4596, pp. 423–434, 2007.

-- Hondo

the older members from xst community know who is Hondo in the real world.
He is a scientist, a great researcher at a major university in USA.
Unlike most of those kids that usually develop coins
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:18:09 AM

I think the altcoin scene needs a fact checker service - I think there is market demand for an independent authority. Like the article suggests many coins (with merit) simply get knocked down due to professional FUD.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/stealthcoin-price-plummets-amid-overt-community-chaos/

Cryptoasian is on the right track - but I think if a panel of respected developers were in charge of this it could work. Here's an example: When an unwarranted FUD attack takes place on a thread/twitter/etc, the developers from the top coins/cryptographic community are called upon to address the community under attack - via a google public hangout/live youtube stream/reddit ama

It may resemble something like this format wise (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0KV0lesSK8&list=UUR9gdpWisRwnk_k23GsHfcA)

They address the FUD and vote if it's warranted or not. It's not a perfect system/example but it's just an idea floating in my head. Help me refine it if you can.

I'm interested to hear what people think.
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:54:08 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 01:08:34 AM by risefromtheashes74

I think the altcoin scene needs a fact checker service - I think there is market demand for an independent authority. Like the article suggests many coins (with merit) simply get knocked down due to professional FUD.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/stealthcoin-price-plummets-amid-overt-community-chaos/

Cryptoasian is on the right track - but I think if a panel of respected developers were in charge of this it could work. Here's an example: When an unwarranted FUD attack takes place on a thread/twitter/etc, the developers from the top coins/cryptographic community are called upon to address the community under attack - via a google public hangout/live youtube stream/reddit ama

It may resemble something like this format wise (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0KV0lesSK8&list=UUR9gdpWisRwnk_k23GsHfcA)

They address the FUD and vote if it's warranted or not. It's not a perfect system/example but it's just an idea floating in my head. Help me refine it if you can.

I'm interested to hear what people think.

I would definitely say it's a step it the right direction. I didn't watch it in it's entirety. It's long & I have a headache. But yes... Skype, faces, people can't delete what they disagree with.

It's funny, Shadow has now opened their thread... probably to save face. I'm sure anything particularly threatening will vanish in a matter of time. They are playing a game & they're good at it.
Earlier this morning the Dev called out to put a stop to the FUDing & I thanked him for it. Guess what? He deleted both posts hours later (both mine & his own).
They are trying to pretending to be transparent now.
It appears they are letting criticism be posted for the moment, but they are cherrypicking older criticism one by one... as it's less noticeable. By morning I'm sure it'll all be gone.

Also, I noticed the FUD attack started as soon as Bobsurplus went on vacation; this was timed perfectly on their part as they probably assumed he would put up huge buy walls.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: