Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48394 times)
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:35:39 PM

In spite of the unprecedented attack on the newborn XST, it`s price is down only around 40%.

Hope it will soon begin rising slowly. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:44:16 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 08:02:01 PM by crazytrain

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rino) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

SHADOWCOIN TEAM

MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:51:55 PM

By the way, what does point 4 in Stealthcoin roadmap mean - that open bazaar will be based on stealthsend?

Does this mean that Stealthsend will be the sole online payment system within Openbazaar like Paypal for eBay?
RyanOlstren

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:09:47 PM

This is where you guys are making yourselves look as bad if not worse than the people have you have a problem with. How has rynomster been at all involved with this? You've taken the actions of two or three people who're invested in SDC and started casting aspersions on the devs and the whole community. It's dishonest and it's lazy.

Rynomster could delete all of their posts on the shadow thread. Then it would be over I bet. As it stands, he looks complicit.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:17:59 PM

This is where you guys are making yourselves look as bad if not worse than the people have you have a problem with. How has rynomster been at all involved with this? You've taken the actions of two or three people who're invested in SDC and started casting aspersions on the devs and the whole community. It's dishonest and it's lazy.

Rynomster could delete all of their posts on the shadow thread. Then it would be over I bet. As it stands, he looks complicit.

Surprisingly enough he's a bit busy doing dev work. And why would he delete all their posts? Rynomster's received threats in personal messages without knowing what the fuck it was about. Is that ok too?

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
RyanOlstren

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:28:20 PM

Surprisingly enough he's a bit busy doing dev work. And why would he delete all their posts? Rynomster's received threats in personal messages without knowing what the fuck it was about. Is that ok too?

https://i.imgur.com/aYeQ8h6.png

I posted that in the shadow thread.

It has been deleted. I think they want to war on all other alt coins.
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:30:53 PM

"It has been deleted. I think they want to war on all other alt coins."

You'll have to show me how you got from A -> B there before I can formulate a response to that one.  

How about this. About ten seconds after it was deleted you'd uploaded a screenshot and posted it in this thread.
I think you want to war on Shadow.  

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:32:46 PM

You'll have to show me how you got from A -> B there before I can formulate a response to that one.  

How about this. About ten seconds after it was deleted you'd uploaded a screenshot and posted it in this thread.
I think you want to war on Shadow.  Cheesy

Or they could delete posts like in the suggestion.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:36:06 PM

You've kinda lost your right to a civilized response given that you've been sending threatening messages to people who didn't have anything to do with any of this. Keep talking and I'll post them here so that everyone can see the kind of lowlife that you are. I won't warn you a second time.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:43:26 PM

stop that garbage attempts

What a load of garbage from a community of clowns and babies stealthsend is vaporware and its proven yet you deny it and attack everyone because your own thread is locked to hide the evidence and to stop all of you from posting and embarrassing the project even more

chandran signatures are not traceable and it wont work its proven here  https://botbot.me/freenode/bitcoin-wizards/ by bitcoin devs and professionals. Deny it all you want its basic truth stoop attacking other coins because you cant face fact!

Hondo is citing a paper from 2006 its the wrong one and its possible to do but not with chandran sigs..get it through your thick skulls and stop this pathetic tantrum. He has not done proper research and his claims are embarrassing to say the least!

The fact you guys are not at all phased by these claims is mind boggling it would be the first thing i would be asking i if was you to your devs!

So all you are proving is that you do in fact know it cant be done and that it is in fact vaporware and that you just want to hide it under a storm of baseless thuggery and clown your way back up the market cap ladder when the facts are in no one wants to know you guys your buy support is gone and it wont be going back up anytime soon most certainly with a stupid claim like chandran signitures being the stalethsend solution lol give up now its futile your project is a failure in its current state and you are all just clowns to deny it.

You have not fooled anyone but yourselves and the wise investors are out now and all thats left is a bunch of kids with a pipe dream called stealthsend!! good luck and you are welcome!

Going to the shadow thread which has nothing to do with these claims is weak at best and gives evidence to the claims being true and that you are in fact children throwing tantrums!
wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:45:27 PM

Stop the drama

Disturbia

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:57:23 PM

Oh god its not enough for the Snadowcoin trolls to have the last say in their Nazi run thread or to troll other coins threads but now they must troll in a thread revealing their actions to every one in the forum. Well now people who read this thread can see for them selves how it works with shadow coin. That guy posted a reasonable solution and of course trolls who runs that SDCdev account deleted it right away. When Ryon uses the account he signs it Rynomaster in the post. So TrollsRyoce/coolstoryteller has the account now and is acting like a Nazi tyrant with it deleting anything that isn't puffing fan boy smoke up everyone's ass. 
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:01:46 PM

Oh god its not enough for the Snadowcoin trolls to have the last say in their Nazi run thread or to troll other coins threads but now they must troll in a thread revealing their actions to every one in the forum. Well now people who read this thread can see for them selves how it works with shadow coin. That guy posted a reasonable solution and of course trolls who runs that SDCdev account deleted it right away. When Ryon uses the account he signs it Rynomaster in the post. So TrollsRyoce/coolstoryteller has the account now and is acting like a Nazi tyrant with it deleting anything that isn't puffing fan boy smoke up everyone's ass. 

You are not fooling anyone except yourself!
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:03:36 PM

lol fake as shit

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:12:56 PM

Yes. Deleting abuse from a thread on Bitcointalk is "acting like a Nazi tyrant". All those millions killed but at least they didn't have to suffer through the horror of having their posts deleted on the internet. They really had it easy.

Don't you think before you type?

risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:31:18 PM

HELL NO!!!! IT'S ON!!!!
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:34:20 PM

http://i62.tinypic.com/ixfc7t.jpg
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:35:49 PM

on because i'm right..why bash other coins with false claims when you have a big elephant at home!!

you know media is writing articals about stealthsend being fake as we speak right

here is a comment on one media site

XST's price dump has nothing to do with Shadow and everything to do with Stealthcoin and their whitepaper. The XST dev made claims in the whitepaper that concerned Longandshort. He asked the dev in the XST thread and was met with unwarranted personal attacks by the Stealthcoin community. Longandshort is not a Shadow dev as stated in the comments below (FUD). The XST dev made claims which were not peer reviewed or tested before releasing his spec to the XST community. In fact, the original paper he cited had not received any professional review up until yesterday.

After receiving no response from the XST dev team Longandshort joined the bitcoin dev channel and asked for an expert opinion on the stealthsend whitepaper. The bitcoin devs stated were flaws in the system and it would not be applicable without a trusted mechanism. Greg Maxwell and Andytoshi both came to the same conclusion it's vaporware.

------START-----

[9:15 PM]longandshort: so your overall opinion in a nutshell master andytoshi? because i appreciate the opinion and rate it highly im extremely concerned here tbh but am willing to give benefit of a doubt if there really is much

[9:16 PM]andytoshi
longandshort: i like the nonce trick Smiley as for this wp corresponding to something, at best it is just hot air

[9:17 PM]andytoshi
if they say "they are starting research" then they will realize quickly it is doomed and stop it or they might try the peercoin thing where they have a point of trust and just sweep it under the rug in all PR..

gmaxwell:
the context was some sketchy altcoin 'whitepaper' that doesn't seem to be written by someone who knows what they're talking about.

[10:35 PM]gmaxwell
CRS (usually) means there is a trusted setup. Generally in this space we consider trusted setup to be a serious killer. If you're willing to tolerate a trusted setup there are many possibilities. (not just this approach)

--------BREAK-----

After a few hours speaking with the bitcoin core dev team Longandshort came back into the XST thread to relay the messages and linked the IRC chat logs which are freely available at bitcoin.ninja. Instead of thanking him for a free peer review by the core bitcoin team they started personal attacks and threats on him. Smart investors took the advice of the Greg Maxwell and Andytoshi and exited the market. The rest of the community is in denial and they refuse to acknowledge the professional opinions of the developers who are behind the world #1 cryptocurrency - Bitcoin.

XST lead developer, Hondo, actually thanked longandshort for the peer review and acknowledge the results of the BTC devs opinion. Ultimately this space is based on cryptography and peer review is a fundamental component of cryptography. Disregarding peer review leads to bad crypto. The XST community classified the professional opinion of the Bitcoin core devs as FUD. By definition, this is the complete opposite of FUD. Technical reviews of new cryptographic primitives should not be classified as FUD. If this trend continues there will continue to be overstating claims by developers.

--------START--------

Hondo (XST's dev):
Before addressing the criticisms raised in this thread, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for these criticisms. Although some believe the manner in which they have been introduced may not be optimal to promote civil discourse, they are valuable criticisms nevertheless, and help to strengthen crypto-currencies in general. It is far better to address weaknesses in crypto systems during implementation than it is to address attacks after deployment.
https://bitcointalk.org/index....
--------BREAK----------

The XST community decided to blame shift their ignorance, greed and misplaced trust towards Shadow because LongandShort has a Shadow link in his bitcointalk signature. They have since started attacking the Shadow thread. tx42, Emillionman and Omaha to be specific. Ironically, there have been no attacks on the Bitcoin core dev team all FUD efforts have been directed at Shadow. There is a big difference between technical criticism (peer review) and Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD).

What's even more alarming is the XST community have created a team of SDC imposter accounts and went into the threads of Anoncoin, LitecoinDark and LXC attempting to start a feud. They are a stain on the crypto community.

---------START--------

"bjjb: At the same time I would argue that Hondo has demonstrated good work ethic and some integrity. I do not think that he is the type of person to profit like that. It seems very counter to my experiences with him.

[01:38am] bjjb: If this is truly a work of his passion, maybe he will find a way to make it work. I do appreciate the skeptic professional opinions tonight - they are rare in the trade scene.

[01:40am] nessence joined the chat room.

[01:40am] gmaxwell: You can't really honest effort yourself through something that is just not applicable, and probably not through not knowing what you're doing. ... and you speak of integrity, but launching some speculative asset when you've not done the work? I don't think that is something that speaks of integrity."

--------Break--------

It's a sad day in crypto when people classify peer review under FUD. Lesson should be learned here, before you make an investment either have access to a cryptographer or get knowledgeable enough yourself to make a solid investment decision. Don't believe photoshop doodles and dev promises.

People who are in denial - face the facts. You invested in vapor and the market is reacting to it. Don't direct your anger at Shadow or it's dev team. Look in the mirror, you only have yourself to blame for buying into hype instead of delivery. Shame on you people who are attacking Shadow.

Bottom Line: Do your homework before you invest in a cryptocurrency. Otherwise you will get a rude awakening when professionals pick apart your hopes and dreams. The XST dev released a paper without any peer review or testing that resulted in a speculative asset without anything to back it up.

I would like to applaud Hondo for accepting the criticism as any normal dev would do. However, his community is the most toxic community I've ever seen in the crypto community space. They disregard reason and logic in favor of mindless personal attacks and zombie cheerleading.

risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:38:34 PM

Yes. Deleting abuse from a thread on Bitcointalk is "acting like a Nazi tyrant". All those millions killed but at least they didn't have to suffer through the horror of having their posts deleted on the internet. They really had it easy.

Don't you think before you type?

We never deleted a damn thing in the XST thread, because we have nothing to hide. It was locked due to a constant bombardment by the Shadow community. I hope your moderators have some extra time on their hands.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:39:07 PM

bashing shadow when its me you are after is pretty funny you know and only shows how far you will go to avoid the fact that stealthsend is vaporware. something that shadow has nothing to do with. but you clearly dont understand reason. do you! You are not fooling anyone with it though thats the really amusing part in this you got nothing where as i have expert opinion proving steathsend is vaporware..deal with it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: