Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48395 times)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:45:17 AM

Good morning, good afternoon or good evening to all!
I'm addressing this message mostly to your developer, but of course I'm open to your answers as well.
I'm not a person who usually comes into the forum to ask questions but for my own financial sake I'm going to do this for once.
I'm going to ask you gentlemen few questions, but I really expect an answer from your developer.
I invested a fair amount of money in your coin because my advisers found it to be a good investment, so I'm holding a fairly big chunk of shadow.
I am not a technical person I'm with the financial markets.
As you can expect, Shadow is not my only investment in the Crypto Market. I also invested in Anon, XCurrency, Stealth and a lot more Crypto currencies.
Within the last days, members of your community cause me to lose money with my investment in Stealth, because allover the trading markets
is well known that some members of your community attacked the Stealth market.
I don't know how these things work and I'm not interested.
By association, Shadow become within the Crypto investors world a "much spoken about" investment, but not in a positive way.
As i said I couldn't care less about your feuds, my sole interest is in my own investment.
I would like to know if the members that caused all this havoc had been excluded from your community, and I want guarantees that this will not happen again, and I'd like to know what measures are taken to remedy the actual situation, or else I and my fellow business investors are taking their business else where!
Most off all, I'd like an answer from you and from your developer as if it is still safe to keep Shadow or just get rid of it.
I don't need technical answers, just pure financial arguments.
Based on your answers and NOT only, I will take a decision.
Thank you all.

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rinomaster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

SHADOWCOIN TEAM

Pookielax31 = Mr. Boh (twitter)
coolstoryteller = Trolls Royce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sibcurrency

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:45:46 AM

I'm wondering... What are the values of IQ for SDC's team: LongAndShort, Pookie, Wheatclove, ... ??
They was started to killing XST coin by their FUD, but they killed own ShadowTrash  Grin Grin Grin
The price of SDC and market cap now going to ZERO
Volume is awesome!!! 614$ !!!  Grin

and that's up 0.65%  Undecided
Looks great for investment!  Grin

[XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:47:12 AM

we honestly dont want anyone that would read this thread and take you trolls seriously in the shadow community. so thanks for doing us a favor.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:47:46 AM

SDC volume 1 btc LOL

You mean Pookie has been buying his sell orders again?

imagine if it was your exchange too.. wouldn't cost you a cent and you could trick the morons easily LOL
but we all know NO exchange staff has ever been involved in making a coin and none of them ever will either.. so nevermind me Wink

and good job on the advertising guys..

FUD first & ask questions later™
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:49:12 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 11:58:06 PM by EmilioMann

wait, the anon of shadowcoin will be based on zerocoin / zerocash? The same of all other "anon" scamcoins?
How if these two are incompatible tecnologies and the real dev abandoned these projects when he realized that didn't work?
Longandshort and coinstoryteller  going to make a miracle?

or after learning about the Hondo's project in stealthcoin now they will transform shadowcoin into cryptonote too?
But they know how to implement sublinear signatures? No?
Hmmm things are getting clearer now.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:49:21 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 03:41:15 AM by Spoetnik

we honestly dont want anyone that would read this thread and take you trolls seriously in the shadow community. so thanks for doing us a favor.

mmmmm hmmmm riiiiiiight  Roll Eyes

this is wonderful way to copy cat your advertising like on Monero and funny enough they both reek like CryptoNote LOL
it's highly likely..

Wheatclove

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:49:51 AM

also, please stop forgetting my napkins when i come through the drive thru
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:52:53 AM

mmmmm hmmmm riiiiiiight  Roll Eyes

this is wonderful way ti copy cat your advertising like on Monero and funny enough they both reek like CryptoNote LOL
it's highly likely..

ring signatures? i think you have shadow confused for stealth
sibcurrency

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:53:11 AM

But your community is reading this thread every time become online: LongAndShort, Pookie, Wheatclove, coolstoryteller, ...  Grin
And OMG!!! They are also posting here!  Grin

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:55:58 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 03:22:49 AM by EmilioMann

50% of this coin are in the hands of only two pump&dumpers:
Pookielax31 = Mr. Boh (twitter)
coolstoryteller = Trolls Royce
They use bots in bittrex to manipulate prices of shadowcash and also to destroy new coins that will be competitors.

objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:56:32 AM

Can you really call ten people a community?  Undecided
sibcurrency

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:58:39 AM

It's not a ten people! Grin It's ten accounts! How many people here is a good question!

objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:59:36 AM

It's not a ten people! Grin It's ten accounts! How many people here is a good question!

Ah, that is a good point!  Wink
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:27:21 AM

LongandShort - In the grand scheme of things are you happy with the way things have turned out thus far? Here's what I learned from the chain of events:

XST didn't credit the necessary developers and your astute observation allowed our developers to correct this oversight and we learned it wasn't a malicious attempt at defrauding a community merely an oversight. Hondo has shown his moral character on multiple occasions even prior to this and I'm glad it was demonstrated yet again.  

Chandran Signatures - you correctly pointed out there is a double spend issue and Hondo responded accordingly. Community is sufficiently happy.

Now, If you were a reasonable human being who possessed moral character your response would have been along the lines of "Hondo, let's agree to disagree on this one I don't think you will be able to implement Chandran Signatures because of XYZ, however, best of luck to you, you're clearly not trying to defraud your community you're just trying something very ambitious".

Unfortunately, this did not happen and your 200+ posts made your initial concern look like trolling, which then turned into an orchestrated plan to try and destroy the reputation of XST. Bravo! it was very well planned and you did bring the price down, however I'm still unclear as to why you went to the trouble as I see zero movement in SDC. I have an inclining you've invested a lot of money into SDC and perhaps are the largest coin holder.

This current thread exists because of your actions - our thread is locked because very little information could be found amongst all the noise and FUD. But don't worry everyone in the community is in contact via our chat system and we've got some great plans for XST.

Finally a half decent response to all of this my concern still is hondos response was still citing a paper form 2006 and it still wont work..it is concurrent with the last issue of traceability he hasn't done his research properly yet when he does he will agree its not going to work!

My razorcoin reference was to frame the level of competence or lack of if you will that he has with things i later demonstrated with his whitepaper..oversight. It was a concern not only for you, me or the xst community.

Letting it go un talked about was an industry wide concern i wish to not to be abused and not attacked anymore so we can have a proper discussion about it and get it fixed for not only the sake of xst community and its investors but the image of this alt coin space and anon in general..

Treating people the way the majority of the xst crowd have has left a lot to be desired in this space and i wish only to remain here because of it! As i said it could have been handled in a much different way and has been done by many other communities in the past. xst not only has a dev level competency issue but also a community one which needs to be addressed. I wish to help with that by remaining here to demonstrate the contrast and hopefully bring about change!

I am not attacking hondos intentions so much because i have shown the proof but have nothing else to substantiate him to be a "scammer" but it certainly looks like it and the community reaction does not help its or his cause. Can you agree and level with any of that he does have a pretty good history seems like a really nice guy but all scammers are charming i just wish to hammer the facts?

I know they mean well and so do i but this is not the way you treat people it has not only become technical issue it is now personal can you level with that and or understand any of it? If so id like maybe if you could talk some sense into some of your members because i want nothing more then to put an end to all this and move on but cant as long as i'm being attacked and anyone else and their coin! My whole motives ads statements here are mischaracterized can you agree? so can we all put this to sleep its serving no one or nothing except allowing some to vent.

Do you see zero issue with a 200+ post count on the same topic even when a response has been made, and the community accepts it? It destroyed your credibility for wanting intellectual discourse as it's repetitive nature disrupted a stream of important information that new/current investors needed. People lost money as a result of your actions and your friend Pookie (Shadow Cash advocate) even wrote in a post that he enjoyed watching people lose their money. I see no way how you can derive pleasure from seeing people suffer.

Additionally, You're still being accusatory with zero factual substance "all scammers are charming" "but it certainly looks like it" this reeks of your actual agenda in what would otherwise have been a nice and balanced paragraph.

You've upset a lot of people including your own community, now moving forward let Hondo cite any paper he wants it's now up to him to deliver. You mentioned "letting it go untalked about was industry wide concern" well this is no longer a concern as it has now been published for all to see in cryptosphere so, let the public decide. The case is now closed.

We're adults we invest what we can afford to lose and I'm in this because anonymity is basic human right that XST champions. Good luck with your investments and leave the xst community to it's own devices.

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:37:40 AM

You are still avoiding the huge issue here i mean thats the point of all this isn't it..You are angry i get that. And threatened i get that too. But blasting me and Shadow is not going to fix the issue you guys have here that i have unveiled!

The biggest issue, and it's the issue of this thread, is that shadow coin sucks.

1. The devs are trolls who spend all their time trolling. You and sansebastian are two examples.
2. rynmonster is a vapor dev
3. zk-snarks is a vapor concept
4. the totality of shadow coin is vapor

You don't understand this. But reality should make it clear: trolling other coins is not going to turn the shadow vapor coin into a real coin. LOOK AT THE SHADOW PRICE.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:41:05 AM

You are still avoiding the huge issue here i mean thats the point of all this isn't it..You are angry i get that. And threatened i get that too. But blasting me and Shadow is not going to fix the issue you guys have here that i have unveiled!

The biggest issue, and it's the issue of this thread, is that shadow coin sucks.

1. The devs are trolls who spend all their time trolling. You and sansebastian are two examples.
2. rynmonster is a vapor dev
3. zk-snarks is a vapor concept
4. the totality of shadow coin is vapor

You don't understand this. But reality should make it clear: trolling other coins is not going to turn the shadow vapor coin into a real coin. LOOK AT THE SHADOW PRICE.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:42:26 AM

advertising .

nothing to see here move along..

Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:45:30 AM

ShadowCoin is gonna make zerocoin work? This I have to see. Vaporware most likely.  Roll Eyes

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:45:41 AM

LongandShort - In the grand scheme of things are you happy with the way things have turned out thus far? Here's what I learned from the chain of events:

XST didn't credit the necessary developers and your astute observation allowed our developers to correct this oversight and we learned it wasn't a malicious attempt at defrauding a community merely an oversight. Hondo has shown his moral character on multiple occasions even prior to this and I'm glad it was demonstrated yet again.  

Chandran Signatures - you correctly pointed out there is a double spend issue and Hondo responded accordingly. Community is sufficiently happy.

Now, If you were a reasonable human being who possessed moral character your response would have been along the lines of "Hondo, let's agree to disagree on this one I don't think you will be able to implement Chandran Signatures because of XYZ, however, best of luck to you, you're clearly not trying to defraud your community you're just trying something very ambitious".

Unfortunately, this did not happen and your 200+ posts made your initial concern look like trolling, which then turned into an orchestrated plan to try and destroy the reputation of XST. Bravo! it was very well planned and you did bring the price down, however I'm still unclear as to why you went to the trouble as I see zero movement in SDC. I have an inclining you've invested a lot of money into SDC and perhaps are the largest coin holder.

This current thread exists because of your actions - our thread is locked because very little information could be found amongst all the noise and FUD. But don't worry everyone in the community is in contact via our chat system and we've got some great plans for XST.

Finally a half decent response to all of this my concern still is hondos response was still citing a paper form 2006 and it still wont work..it is concurrent with the last issue of traceability he hasn't done his research properly yet when he does he will agree its not going to work!

My razorcoin reference was to frame the level of competence or lack of if you will that he has with things i later demonstrated with his whitepaper..oversight. It was a concern not only for you, me or the xst community.

Letting it go un talked about was an industry wide concern i wish to not to be abused and not attacked anymore so we can have a proper discussion about it and get it fixed for not only the sake of xst community and its investors but the image of this alt coin space and anon in general..

Treating people the way the majority of the xst crowd have has left a lot to be desired in this space and i wish only to remain here because of it! As i said it could have been handled in a much different way and has been done by many other communities in the past. xst not only has a dev level competency issue but also a community one which needs to be addressed. I wish to help with that by remaining here to demonstrate the contrast and hopefully bring about change!

I am not attacking hondos intentions so much because i have shown the proof but have nothing else to substantiate him to be a "scammer" but it certainly looks like it and the community reaction does not help its or his cause. Can you agree and level with any of that he does have a pretty good history seems like a really nice guy but all scammers are charming i just wish to hammer the facts?

I know they mean well and so do i but this is not the way you treat people it has not only become technical issue it is now personal can you level with that and or understand any of it? If so id like maybe if you could talk some sense into some of your members because i want nothing more then to put an end to all this and move on but cant as long as i'm being attacked and anyone else and their coin! My whole motives ads statements here are mischaracterized can you agree? so can we all put this to sleep its serving no one or nothing except allowing some to vent.

Do you see zero issue with a 200+ post count on the same topic even when a response has been made, and the community accepts it? It destroyed your credibility for wanting intellectual discourse as it's repetitive nature disrupted a stream of important information that new/current investors needed. People lost money as a result of your actions and your friend Pookie (Shadow Cash advocate) even wrote in a post that he enjoyed watching people lose their money. I see no way how you can derive pleasure from seeing people suffer.

Additionally, You're still being accusatory with zero factual substance "all scammers are charming" "but it certainly looks like it" this reeks of your actual agenda in what would otherwise have been a nice and balanced paragraph.

You've upset a lot of people including your own community, now moving forward let Hondo cite any paper he wants it's now up to him to deliver. You mentioned "letting it go untalked about was industry wide concern" well this is no longer a concern as it has now been published for all to see in cryptosphere so, let the public decide. The case is now closed.

We're adults we invest what we can afford to lose and I'm in this because anonymity is basic human right that XST champions. Good luck with your investments and leave the xst community to it's own devices.

i got bashed form the start and i am still getting bashed..twist it up however you want the response given was abuse and attacks hondos response was not satisfactory but you all think it was because you don't understand what he is saying! he has cited a paper that is old and not applicable it wont work! he hasn't researched it and has launched it as a speculative asset! my image is fine i've done the right thing and i'm still even by you being abused! credibility lol kidding right in you eyes i never had it because it was a threat to your investment! clouded by greed in a sinking ship made of matchsticks at best! deal with it its happening don't blame shift to me just accept it and stop abusing me it wont fix the mad problem you have with hondo not having the level of competency to deliver such a difficult implementation at best in a viable way its not gonna happen not this year not next year never because no one in their right mind would even try! i thought you could have some sense but i was kidding myself and i own that! ill just take this to coinshield! and im emailing more experts to come look at the vaporware you seem to thinks going to happen form gods gift of devs hondo! take a list mate put it all down on paper or on screen of the things about xst and tell me you still think its the beez kneeze! if you do then there is no hope for you it was only a pump coin to begin with it isn't modest and will be scrutinized it just took us all awhile to get around to it!

hard to deny expert opinion i don't care how well you try!

crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:48:04 AM

advertising .

nothing to see here move along..

See it.... Roll Eyes

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rinomaster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

SHADOWCOIN TEAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: