Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48395 times)
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:13:28 PM

Thank you guys it is pointless

I'm done here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 03:22:18 PM

Wow, I hold XST but no shadow....this thread is crazy man (espeiclly since they locked the other one).  At this rate no way I'm going to buy shadow and I think I will just sell my XST when it gets back up.  All this bullshit too much crazyiness for me and my limited btc.

Keep your XST...we are fighting this Shadow assholes.
They know XST is a threat to any other ano coin. There are 2 major holders of Shadow...waiting to dump their shadowshit on stupid buyers.
Stealth coin was in their way.
This is all is about in here. Two or 3 assholes trying to get rid of the competition so they can dump their shadow shit coin on others.
If this proves something is that STEALTH XST COMMUNITY IS STRONGER THAN EVER....WE DON"T TAKE SHIT FROM ANYBODY !!!
THE VALUE OF THE COIN IS BACKED BY ITS OWN COMMUNITY....HERE WE ARE !!!

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:23:02 PM

Hello,

For those who remember, I was a former volunteer dev / proj mgr / comm mgr for Cinni.  Please allow me to clear the FUD on rynomster's name (as this was brought to my attention by trolls posting in XC's thread).

Rynomster came to help Cinni with it's encrypted messaging system (per a bounty).  After this work was finished, he himself decided to not continue on with Cinni (for his own reasons, which frankly should not matter).  His contribution towards the Cinni project started on good terms, and he left Cinni project on good terms -- as far as the dev team was concerned.  

As for the issue related to Cinni PoS, I can verify that rynomster did indeed email fixes to the PoS code to cinnidev.  And to my knowledge, cinnidev committed them (however, if cinnidev truly committed them will need to be verified by cinnidev / rynomster).  Now, whether or not rynomsters fixes corrected absolutely every issue with Cinni's PoS, I cannot answer -- but I do know that rynomster emailed fixes on the PoS code.

Nevertheless -- why are we attacking rynomster?  If you are going to call him a liar, then you will have to call both myself and cinnidev liars.  But let me ask you -- who else would know the facts better than the dev team?  Cinnidev likewise can and should confirm everything that I have said.  Anyone who says anything contrary to the facts that I have just stated is a liar, or is ignorant to what actually happened.

Again, rynomster was offered a bounty to build encrypted messaging for Cinni -- this he did in a successful and timely manner.  Once this work was completed, he was by no means obligated to continue developing for Cinni.  Even Cinni's PoS issue he was not obligated to look at or fix, but he was kind enough to.  Please refrain from attacking him, his character, or his new coin.  

battbot
I can confirm that what Battbot is saying is correct.

From the main Cinni dev himself. No more lies.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:24:44 PM

You are still avoiding the huge issue here i mean thats the point of all this isn't it..You are angry i get that. And threatened i get that too. But blasting me and Shadow is not going to fix the issue you guys have here that i have unveiled!

The biggest issue, and it's the issue of this thread, is that shadow coin sucks.

1. The devs are trolls who spend all their time trolling. You and sansebastian are two examples.
2. rynmonster is a vapor dev
3. zk-snarks is a vapor concept
4. the totality of shadow coin is vapor

You don't understand this. But reality should make it clear: trolling other coins is not going to turn the shadow vapor coin into a real coin. LOOK AT THE SHADOW PRICE.

Anyone looking for honesty or facts, you're not going to get it from people like this.
Stealth investors claiming Shadow is vaporware. But wait, where did they get the code for their Stealth addresses?

Copyright (c) 2014 The ShadowCoin developers - REAL DEVELOPMENT

But please, don't let the facts get in the way of this circle-jerk for the mentally ill.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 03:29:01 PM

Hello,

For those who remember, I was a former volunteer dev / proj mgr / comm mgr for Cinni.  Please allow me to clear the FUD on rynomster's name (as this was brought to my attention by trolls posting in XC's thread).

Rynomster came to help Cinni with it's encrypted messaging system (per a bounty).  After this work was finished, he himself decided to not continue on with Cinni (for his own reasons, which frankly should not matter).  His contribution towards the Cinni project started on good terms, and he left Cinni project on good terms -- as far as the dev team was concerned.  

As for the issue related to Cinni PoS, I can verify that rynomster did indeed email fixes to the PoS code to cinnidev.  And to my knowledge, cinnidev committed them (however, if cinnidev truly committed them will need to be verified by cinnidev / rynomster).  Now, whether or not rynomsters fixes corrected absolutely every issue with Cinni's PoS, I cannot answer -- but I do know that rynomster emailed fixes on the PoS code.

Nevertheless -- why are we attacking rynomster?  If you are going to call him a liar, then you will have to call both myself and cinnidev liars.  But let me ask you -- who else would know the facts better than the dev team?  Cinnidev likewise can and should confirm everything that I have said.  Anyone who says anything contrary to the facts that I have just stated is a liar, or is ignorant to what actually happened.

Again, rynomster was offered a bounty to build encrypted messaging for Cinni -- this he did in a successful and timely manner.  Once this work was completed, he was by no means obligated to continue developing for Cinni.  Even Cinni's PoS issue he was not obligated to look at or fix, but he was kind enough to.  Please refrain from attacking him, his character, or his new coin.  

battbot

SebSebastian it was no needd for all this crap that is going on between Shadow and Stealth....but you seem to not get it.
There are at list 3 guys on your side Longshort, Mr Boh and some other idiots, that did their best and still doing there best to defame Stealth.
As you can guess they are the majors players in Shadow (well ShortandLong maybe is just idiot). They started all this and they keep going, even if that means they are hurting you and the whole Shadow community, because they don't care.
They wanted the Stealth out so they can dump their millions of coin on buyers.
This is their game ..face it.
There was no reason for such vicious attack upon Stealth.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:31:07 PM

Hello,

battbot

SebSebastian it was no needd for all this crap that is going on between Shadow and Stealth....but you seem to not get it.
There are at list 3 guys on your side Longshort, Mr Boh and some other idiots, that did their best and still doing there best to defame Stealth.
As you can guess they are the majors players in Shadow (well ShortandLong maybe is just idiot). They started all this and they keep going, even if that means they are hurting you and the whole Shadow community, because they don't care.
They wanted the Stealth out so they can dump their millions of coin on buyers.
This is their game ..face it.
There was no reason for such vicious attack upon Stealth.

That is between you and those people. But if people are going to start spreading lies about the Shadow project and the devs (and none of the people on your list are Shadow devs) then I'll reply by posting the truth. I'm happy to stop when the lies stop. There's much more productive things we could all be doing. If a Frenchman ran over my dog I wouldn't declare war on France.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:33:03 PM

The first html5 wallet was developed by I/O coin.
Shadowcoin stole the idea and launched before the beta version developed by IOC devs like the final version and saying that was developed by sdc devs.
This beta version is just makeup. Only the graphical interface is html5
Read more here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.msg9149339#msg9149339

50% of this coin are in the hands of only two pump&dumpers:
Pookielax31 = Mr. Boh (twitter)
coolstoryteller = Trolls Royce
They use bots in bittrex to manipulate prices of shadowcash and also to destroy new coins that will be competitors.

GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:44:48 PM

Sebastion reported for spamming. And spam advertisements in the thread. Everyone should do the same.
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:45:57 PM

Sebastion reported for spamming. And spam advertisements in the thread. Everyone should do the same.

This thread claims to be complaining about fud, but it's just a poisonous attack from start to finish.

More fud here than anywhere. I guess the only pictures allowed are the ones made by fudsters. Sad double-standards.
If people want their lies to go unchallenged they'll have to start a self-moderated thread.

For every lie I will post a reply.  Smiley

GenX

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:00:38 PM

This thread claims to be complaining about fud, but it's just a poisonous attack from start to finish.

More fud here than anywhere. I guess the only pictures allowed are the ones made by fudsters. Sad double-standards.

So you post it once not 8x the exact thing. You are a perfect example of the tactics this thread was created for about trol...ern..scam....erm. I mean Shadow whatever it calls it's self this week coin. Trolling, spamming, bullying, lying, fudding. You just demonstrated most of these. Proof of the bullshit shadow whatever it is today coin community does. No different than trollsroyce/coolstoryteller or pookie/boh. Worst of shadows flunkies is the hypocrites like coolstoryteller. Trolling bobs for owning 1million of one coin and fudding it. Saying oh god if he dumps blah blah. But and it's a big one is that he owns 1.3 million shadow coins. More coins from a smaller amount so can cause way more damage. He is calling someone out and spooking the coins investors while he does the exact same thing? Are you fucking kidding me. Pookie buying xst on the dl in small amounts only so he can dump on purpose to cause a panic? Awesome way to be shadow whatever coin community.
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:03:58 PM

So you post it once not 8x the exact thing. You are a perfect example of the tactics this thread was created for about trol...ern..scam....erm. I mean Shadow whatever it calls it's self this week coin. Trolling, spamming, bullying, lying, fudding. You just demonstrated most of these. Proof of the bullshit shadow whatever it is today coin community does. No different than trollsroyce/coolstoryteller or pookie/boh. Worst of shadows flunkies is the hypocrites like coolstoryteller. Trolling bobs for owning 1million of one coin and fudding it. Saying oh god if he dumps blah blah. But and it's a big one is that he owns 1.3 million shadow coins. More coins from a smaller amount so can cause way more damage. He is calling someone out and spooking the coins investors while he does the exact same thing? Are you fucking kidding me. Pookie buying xst on the dl in small amounts only so he can dump on purpose to cause a panic? Awesome way to be shadow whatever coin community.

More hypocrisy. Like I said, every time I see a lie posted I will reply. Every post from me is a reply so if people want the spam to stop then they can stop fudding. Otherwise I'll use their own tactics against them, because they've shown that they have no interest in facts, evidence or logic but only want to do damage to another coin. If you have an issue with the members you've listed I'm happy for people to post about it. But when people start spreading lies about devs and sending threatening messages by private message, then I'll respond as I have done.

You claim to not like spamming, but the truth is you seem to only have an issue with it when it doesn't support your own agenda.

objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:21:30 PM

For every lie I will post a reply.  Smiley

More hypocrisy. Like I said, every time I see a lie posted I will reply. Every post from me is a reply so if people want the spam to stop then they can stop fudding. Otherwise I'll use their own tactics against them, because they've shown that they have no interest in facts, evidence or logic but only want to do damage to another coin. If you have an issue with the members you've listed I'm happy for people to post about it. But when people start spreading lies about devs and sending threatening messages by private message, then I'll respond as I have done.

You claim to not like spamming, but the truth is you seem to only have an issue with it when it doesn't support your own agenda.

Remember that LongAndShort came into the XST thread and wouldn't leave for three days. He posted over 200 times in three days!

If you have an issue, you should take it up with him. You can't expect that a community isn't going to push back after being relentlessly trolled for three days. And...yes...what he was doing was trolling. He started a smear campaign against XST, so people would dump. He's not some crypto-vigilante protecting the "industry" and investors. He's protecting his and his partners investments, which is SDC.
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 04:37:50 PM

OK..so let's all have TRUCE untill ShortandLong comes back...maybe he's sleeping Grin
This whole shit is because LongandShort, Pookie and few more scumbags.
But hey..the good news is that they managed to create a strong community, and that is all that matters to have a strong coin.

crazytrain

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:55:36 PM

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rynomster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

SHADOWCOIN TEAM

They use bots in bittrex to manipulate prices of shadowcash and also to destroy new coins that will be competitors.
RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:39:37 PM

This is an interesting thread. Starting to look like who came first the chicken or the egg.
At the end it's the one who makes the better omelette that wins.
I'll take two to go please.

Harry Bols

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:02:42 PM

I'll have some more please. Very entertaining. SDC does trolls other coins I must agree.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:01:46 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:09:05 PM

OK..so let's all have TRUCE untill ShortandLong comes back...maybe he's sleeping Grin
This whole shit is because LongandShort, Pookie and few more scumbags.
But hey..the good news is that they managed to create a strong community, and that is all that matters to have a strong coin.

wow after all that you are finally starting to get it!! hatts off. But attacking me still is not really mature is it? I didn't lie about your coin did i?..But thats all you have been doing about me and other coins..Not really mature is it?..But i see progress and yes i see a stronger community but a lot of rubbish still. You guys will have to work at that some more and regain trust back into your investors and the greater crypyo community..But i'm happy you are at least starting to get it..Just stop the lies please and keep it to he facts and i'm happy to leave your thread alone now i believe i've made my point finally i basically stayed because of the way i was treated there but will yield in the benefit of all and i hope to see some great progress and maturity form you all now towards me and the claims i presented because believe it or not they did help your devs quite a lot and will save a lot of pain later! I promise not to comment anymore on the fact i do or don't see it as possible i would like to see you guys stop this attack on a coin when its me you really are angry at!:) And ill just add that maybe i could have handled this much differently but the same could definitely be said for the way you handled my claims. Thankyou for understanding.

***.40.101.33
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:25:11 PM

The first html5 wallet was developed by I/O coin.
Shadowcoin stole the idea and launched before the beta version developed by IOC devs like the final version and saying that was developed by sdc devs.
This beta version is just makeup. Only the graphical interface is html5
Read more here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.msg9149339#msg9149339

O_Omaha

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:47:53 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 09:01:08 PM by O_Omaha

After reading LongandShorts post a couple of times, here are my feelings.

This goes out to sebSebastion, Wheatclove, LongandShort.

There is right and wrong in the way both sides handled this.

I don't think anyone in this thread thinks shadow is a bad coin or that your claims against XST are totally unfounded.  

The issue was with the way it was presented and you seem to acknowledge that in your last sentence.

The spamming is pointless, it just wastes too much time and energy.

I'm done with it.

My hope is that we can end this now.

Both SDC and XST have worked hard at building their respective coin and my hope is that somehow we can gleen something positive from this as we go forward.

edit: I'd also like to be able to open our perspective threads back up for positive conversation, as they were intended. 

I dont speak for the XST community, but I ask that you please just end the war.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: