Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48395 times)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:41:23 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 02:55:25 PM by LongAndShort

Hey thanks Strigori for digging up that old SDC thread. A treasure trove of SDC's sins is in there. Smiley Looking in that thread I see longandshort very early on.  Longandshort you are such a piece of shit. You've been on SDC since day 1 or damn near close. You play I was an xst fan boy that turned to sdc. Fucking liar. Trolling other coins too. You can't run from the things you've done. They only return to bite you in the ass later.

blablabla angry blabla piss and hot air is all i see still from you clowns! Fact is those idiots did this to themselves hyping crap with no foundation. I'm still not sure about hondo yet but the rest deserve what they get not only for abusing me when i maturely presented the facts. Which dragged this out much further then it could would normally have gone with a simple debate and normal healthy reasoning.

But also for laying extremely unrealistic expectations on his abilities and covering them up with graphics and happy price speculations on a daily basis..thread is full of that garbage you can not find anything intelligent in it at all with all that noise!!!..

Then abusing me and attacking Shadow (i know, sounds really stupid now dosn't it!!!!)when i came to bring it up and debunk a few things they dragged it out for days because i refused to leave while being abused and threatened by a bunch of toxic tantrum throwers....yeah forgive me for bringing up a technical discussion on a bitcointalk fro thread  Roll Eyes You don't belong here..you belong in an exchange trollbox...shame on you seriously shame on you for selling fluff to uneducated beginner investors or buying it as one!

You literally have nothing on me but your own messed up picture of what went down here I'm like teflon with your crap as i have not done anything out of order..not once! its not in me to troll its not in me to lie its not in me to blame someone else because i didn't research something properly! Why do you think i spent so long on this damn topic..because i'm so against all of this crap its not even funny anymore ive had enough of jerks like you spouting off, half cocked ready to pull the trigger without researching the facts or absorbing them! shame on you!.

Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful.

Most wonder exactly how the deficiency in traceability may be addressed for sub-linear ring signatures. Fortunately, work by Eiichrio Fujisaki shows that sub-linear ring signatures may be constructed such that they are traceable [2]. Thus, despite references to Chandran signatures in the the whitepaper brief, Chandran signatures will not be used in their original form. Recognize that Fujisaki's work builds on Chandran signatures, so it is a matter of semantics whether one uses the term "Chandran signatures" to refer to the proposed signature system for StealthSend.

Some may wonder if I was aware of the lack of untraceability in Chandran signatures when I wrote the whitepaper brief. I was aware of this deficiency. However, I was not aware at that time that traceability must be an integral part of the signature scheme. I believed that I could add this property ad hoc. This misconception was a result of my own lack of knowledge about cryptography. In retrospect, I would not have proposed Chandran signatures, per se, had I known then what I know now. Instead, I would have proposed the system by Fujisaki.

A misconception about the whitepaper brief is that it was somehow a perfect blueprint for StealthSend. It was not. At the time, it was suggested to me to make a technical proposal for StealthSend, so I wrote down my thoughts--unfinished and infused with my own imperfect knowledge of cryptography. At this moment I feel compelled to advise anyone that unless a product has been implemented, a whitepaper describing the product is simply a proposal and subject to revision. This advice pertains to any product of any crypto-currency.

One question that has seemed to arise in this thread is whether or not I know what I am doing when it comes to implementing the cryptography I propose. I believe that remains to be seen. I am not a cryptographer by training. It is still difficult for me to work my way through cryptography literature although I am getting better. However, keep in mind that I am a scientist by training. I am extremely comfortable at the edge not only of my own knowledge, but also that of humanity. I have always found a way to learn what I need to know in order to achieve the objectives I set out for myself. I have no reason to believe that my plans for StealthSend will be any different.

Finally, I should address the timeline. At this moment, I am behind on the roadmap. We have not been able to procure the help that we need for the wallet upgrades, despite advertising and active recruitment of developers. This could be a reflection of low bitcoin prices right now.

StealthSend is behind as well. I have tried to make frequent updates with the wallet, but these updates have come at the expense of working on StealthSend. At this moment, I can't make a projection for how long it will require. Additionally, I am hesitant to make a projection because I have come to realize that any delay may be interpreted later with suspicion. So at this point, I'll say only that it may take months to produce StealthSend.

-- Hondo

[1] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-540-73420-8_38
[2] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-19074-2_25

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:13:44 PM

Soepkip " SDC Community manager " is a serious crook, he ruined blackcoin ... Be wary of this worm .... Now he is working with the Shadowcoin Mafia.

INTERVIEW WITH SOEPKIP, CLICK TO WATCH : :

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rynomster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

SHADOWCOIN TEAM

50% of this coin are in the hands of only two pump&dumpers:
Pookielax31 = Mr. Boh (twitter)
coolstoryteller = Trolls Royce
They use bots to manipulate prices of shadowcash and also to destroy new coins that will be competitors.
KidKrypto

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:03:11 PM

I continued reading that thread and at post  #1858 coolstoryteller says how he doesnt pump a coin and is "an angel investor" Read that post and others near it. Proof of coolstoryteller saying that shit. That he was invited to the group for his knowledge. He didnt play any of the pics. So he was/is part of the group but just doesnt play the pic andhe does give them advice/knowldge.

More proof:

Wow, you really are clueless aren't you? I don't pump n dump coins and I don't invest in shitcoins. I'm a long term angel investor. I only invest in coins after I've done hard research on the project, something you wouldn't know anything about. I donate money to the developers and help out the community in anyway I can i.e. giveaways, building websites and supporting services etc. Another thing you wouldn't know anything about. I was invited to Bob's group because of my knowledge of Crypto and I haven't participated in one of the "picks" because I've been busy helping out with Shadow and Cloak. I still hold my Cloak as it's a very promising project. You and your kind are the bane of crypto.

You fit perfectly into the group I described here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637704.msg8341393#msg8341393

I love how you completely disregard the fact that Bob and his group are going to dump your shitcoin into obscurity. Any coin that outsources developers is a shitcoin.

Read the replies https://twitter.com/TrolIsRoyce/status/499303038725922816

CoinFlipper ‏@EMC2Whale Aug 12

@TrolIsRoyce I'm buying guys!

CoinFlipper is BobSurplus

Yeah btw TrollsRyoce = coolstoryteller. This is enlightening to say least.

Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:43:37 PM

Proof is in the pudding at the time of the tasting. Smiley

Look real good at the name below JanTenner. Wowsers it's coolstoryteller! Also known as TrollsRoyce. Hot damn imagine that? Owns 1.8 million SDC and Spreads fud about bob surplus having a million LXC? The same BobSurplus that he paid to be a group member of Bob's. If this isn't a hypocrite than i don't know what one is. Just remind everyone. Stay calm. He is an "angel" investor so it's ok if he does these things but just remember to do as he says and NoT as he DoeS!

You gonna make me dig through all these threads and find where bob admits to it being a joke and coolstoryteller couldnt afford the 1 btc to be in bobs group?

Trolls/CST and bob have a history of strong hatred for each other.
https://twitter.com/TrolIsRoyce/status/509523516337950720

Sorry don't believe that. You guys made these guys find and show the "proof" so start digging. Pics or caps or it didn't happen.  Roll Eyes

Don't hold your breath mate. they wont produce it because they can't and they will try to talk past it with other garbage. Thing is I remember reading on an SDC thread when this was brought up tp coolstoryteller. He said it was different because bobs want to make money of a coin but he (Trolls) was an "Angel" investor that invested in the tech and to support its growth etc. He didnt deny owning the coins. He just gave a reason why his case was different from Bobs who he was trolling at the time about have a large sum of LXC coins.  It's in the locked SDC 1st ann thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8330388#msg8330388  page 84 and up they start talking about bobs as pookielax say any one willing to pay 1btc for a pic is a full blown retard. post#  #1666   lol he calls trolls a full blown retard by saying that. Also if you have time look through that thread early on. You see longandshort fan boying sdc and trolling other coins. If fact if you look at his and pookies and coolstorytellers past post on their profiles you can see they trolled so many more coins its ridiculous.

The only thing that thread proves is that SDC has been fudded and trolled by O_Omaha, CoinStarX, and GenX since August.

With negates the entire "omg, 8 days in another coins thread."

TrollsRoyce/Coolstoryteller denies being involved in bob's grouo within that thread. Bob asked him to join and TrollsRoyce denied. TrollsRoyce and bob actively have public fights and they both hate each other. One of the reason Bob hates SDC is because of TrollsRoyce's holding.  Bob isn't smart enough to fake that drama - he's not even smart enough to bypass a ban on these forums.

Trolls was a very active member of cloak until the internal audit results were released. He is an honest member. He was in charge of the marketing fund and returned every single bitcoin to every single donator. He set up their forums and let them run for a month after he had sold all his cloak.
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:00:27 PM

Im still trying to figure out why i was chosen with the fro?  Can we at least get some enlightening on that please?
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:07:03 PM

Im still trying to figure out why i was chosen with the fro?  Can we at least get some enlightening on that please?
I wanted the fro Sad
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:51:24 PM

I wanted the fro Sad

LOL  Grin
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:28:16 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 04:05:07 AM by LongAndShort

ShadowCocks

Another baby! proof and justification? where is it? nothing but conjecture coming from you fools!

Fools?  Baby?  Dude I'll pull the proof out of your ass if I need to.  GTFO.  BTC scamming bitch.

prove any of this then go on..until then its just all conjecture from tantrum throwing kids

Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful.

Most wonder exactly how the deficiency in traceability may be addressed for sub-linear ring signatures. Fortunately, work by Eiichrio Fujisaki shows that sub-linear ring signatures may be constructed such that they are traceable [2]. Thus, despite references to Chandran signatures in the the whitepaper brief, Chandran signatures will not be used in their original form. Recognize that Fujisaki's work builds on Chandran signatures, so it is a matter of semantics whether one uses the term "Chandran signatures" to refer to the proposed signature system for StealthSend.

Some may wonder if I was aware of the lack of untraceability in Chandran signatures when I wrote the whitepaper brief. I was aware of this deficiency. However, I was not aware at that time that traceability must be an integral part of the signature scheme. I believed that I could add this property ad hoc. This misconception was a result of my own lack of knowledge about cryptography. In retrospect, I would not have proposed Chandran signatures, per se, had I known then what I know now. Instead, I would have proposed the system by Fujisaki.

A misconception about the whitepaper brief is that it was somehow a perfect blueprint for StealthSend. It was not. At the time, it was suggested to me to make a technical proposal for StealthSend, so I wrote down my thoughts--unfinished and infused with my own imperfect knowledge of cryptography. At this moment I feel compelled to advise anyone that unless a product has been implemented, a whitepaper describing the product is simply a proposal and subject to revision. This advice pertains to any product of any crypto-currency.

One question that has seemed to arise in this thread is whether or not I know what I am doing when it comes to implementing the cryptography I propose. I believe that remains to be seen. I am not a cryptographer by training. It is still difficult for me to work my way through cryptography literature although I am getting better. However, keep in mind that I am a scientist by training. I am extremely comfortable at the edge not only of my own knowledge, but also that of humanity. I have always found a way to learn what I need to know in order to achieve the objectives I set out for myself. I have no reason to believe that my plans for StealthSend will be any different.

Finally, I should address the timeline. At this moment, I am behind on the roadmap. We have not been able to procure the help that we need for the wallet upgrades, despite advertising and active recruitment of developers. This could be a reflection of low bitcoin prices right now.

StealthSend is behind as well. I have tried to make frequent updates with the wallet, but these updates have come at the expense of working on StealthSend. At this moment, I can't make a projection for how long it will require. Additionally, I am hesitant to make a projection because I have come to realize that any delay may be interpreted later with suspicion. So at this point, I'll say only that it may take months to produce StealthSend.

-- Hondo

[1] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-540-73420-8_38
[2] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-19074-2_25
KidKrypto

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:33:07 PM

IDK I'm thinking its closest to a smurf hat.

KidKrypto

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:36:40 PM

I continued reading that thread and at post  #1858 coolstoryteller says how he doesnt pump a coin and is "an angel investor" Read that post and others near it. Proof of coolstoryteller saying that shit. That he was invited to the group for his knowledge. He didnt play any of the pics. So he was/is part of the group but just doesnt play the pic andhe does give them advice/knowldge.

More proof:

Wow, you really are clueless aren't you? I don't pump n dump coins and I don't invest in shitcoins. I'm a long term angel investor. I only invest in coins after I've done hard research on the project, something you wouldn't know anything about. I donate money to the developers and help out the community in anyway I can i.e. giveaways, building websites and supporting services etc. Another thing you wouldn't know anything about. I was invited to Bob's group because of my knowledge of Crypto and I haven't participated in one of the "picks" because I've been busy helping out with Shadow and Cloak. I still hold my Cloak as it's a very promising project. You and your kind are the bane of crypto.

I love how you completely disregard the fact that Bob and his group are going to dump your shitcoin into obscurity. Any coin that outsources developers is a shitcoin.

Looks like coolstoryteller being part of bobsurplus' group to me. In the red portion he desribes his role in the group and what he did and didn't do. Turning a blind eye to your own guys faults is 100x worse than the faults you find in others. Complacency is real shitty especially to investors. It's a fact trollsroyce aka coolstoryteller was in bobsgroup. This guy who calls out bob for doing exactly what he does with SDC. Disgusting fucking hypocrite.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:58:26 PM

Pookie still trolling in xst thread...

The first html5 wallet was developed by I/O coin.
Shadowcoin stole the idea and launched before the beta version developed by IOC devs like the final version and saying that was developed by sdc devs.
This beta version is just makeup. Only the graphical interface is html5
Read more here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.msg9149339#msg9149339

They use bots in bittrex to manipulate prices of shadowcash and also to destroy new coins that will be competitors.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:01:30 PM

Speaking of TrollsRoyce aka coolstoryteller he is on record as a paid member of bobsurplus' group. He bitches about Bobs but didnt mind being a paid member of his group? He did all the things that group does but cries foul when he sees them investing into other coins than SDC? hypocritical retard.

proof?

Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:05:25 PM

I continued reading that thread and at post  #1858 coolstoryteller says how he doesnt pump a coin and is "an angel investor" Read that post and others near it. Proof of coolstoryteller saying that shit. That he was invited to the group for his knowledge. He didnt play any of the pics. So he was/is part of the group but just doesnt play the pic andhe does give them advice/knowldge.

More proof:

Looks like coolstoryteller being part of bobsurplus' group to me. In the red portion he desribes his role in the group and what he did and didn't do. Turning a blind eye to your own guys faults is 100x worse than the faults you find in others. Complacency is real shitty especially to investors. It's a fact trollsroyce aka coolstoryteller was in bobsgroup. This guy who calls out bob for doing exactly what he does with SDC. Disgusting fucking hypocrite.

That is pretty damning of coolstoryteller. How can he lie and say he was never part of bobsgroup when in this he is cleary says his role in it and how he became part of it. Invited. He claims he didnt work on the play at that time. I find that hard to believe. You have info a coin will be pumped but you buy none of it? Bullshit.

00Smurf

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:06:41 PM

IDK I'm thinking its closest to a smurf hat.

thats a good point.

Who thinks because its the closest to a smurf hat?
00Smurf

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:09:13 PM

If CST did exactly as bob does then SDC would have a ton of fake bot volume and wouldn't have the low volume that it has now. All volume on SDC has been natural and not fake dby bots or people trading back and forth, for at least sine the ATH.
00Smurf

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:10:49 PM

More proof:

That is pretty damning of coolstoryteller. How can he lie and say he was never part of bobsgroup when in this he is cleary says his role in it and how he became part of it. Invited. He claims he didnt work on the play at that time. I find that hard to believe. You have info a coin will be pumped but you buy none of it? Bullshit.

Anybody can be invited to join anything. He never claimed he accepted did he?
00Smurf

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:11:20 PM

You just can't drop it can you?
crazytrain

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:15:50 PM

Soepkip " SDC Community manager " is a serious crook, he ruined blackcoin ... Be wary of this worm .... Now he is working with the Shadowcoin Mafia.

INTERVIEW WITH SOEPKIP, CLICK TO WATCH : :

The first html5 wallet was developed by I/O coin.
Shadowcoin stole the idea and launched before the beta version developed by IOC devs like the final version and saying that was developed by sdc devs.
This beta version is just makeup. Only the graphical interface is html5
Read more here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.msg9149339#msg9149339

The first mobile wallet Staking was developed by Librexcoin. Librexcoin mobile wallet has scanner for QR code, this is a true mobile wallet. LXC mobile wallet takes about 15 minutes for full blockchain sync, insane fast.

Shadowgo released their app 3 days later, and SDC wallet takes about 3 days to sync, and the wallet does not have scan for QR code, how can someone use a fucking mobile wallet that has no Scan Qr code, and even worse SDC wallet takes 3 days to blockchain synchronize.  (SDC Mobile wallets and also SDC Html5 wallet are 100% vapor-ware)

User trying to use shadowgo

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rynomster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

SHADOWCOIN TEAM

They use bots to manipulate prices of shadowcash and also to destroy new coins that will be competitors.
00Smurf

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:34:35 PM

lol i know its you posting the same shit. even the format is the same.
Soepkip

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:49:51 PM

lololol

Awh, did your other account get banned?

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: