Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48395 times)
SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:11:27 PM

Are you really asking that? Still crying because "boohoo blocknet was going to save your shitty coin"! Whales have no control over sdc soley you twitt you're going to have to do far better then what you are insinuating to get any of your losses back from all the shitcoin criminals you threw your money at. Its certainly not our fault you have been around this long and still know nothing  Kiss Show me one of these projects that if the people invested didn't say they didn't like something they would do it or move on..i think you slept through satoshi training day its the simplest fact! ..geeze you people are stupid, filthy little cry babies.

Disclosure: I have dealt with this kid before he does not want to discuss this hense commenting in this thread. Its passive garbage from yet another punished investor lashing out at anyone and everything.

This brain dead sheeple fucker can't wrap his head around the fact the Trollsroyce controls around a 3rd of SDC and that with pookie and himself are a whale group. owner over a combined 60% of SDC. A whale is a person or group that can significantly alter the value of a coin on with their own actions. If coolstoryteller aka TrolsRoyce decides to dump his holding it will most definitely crash the price to 1 sat. If pookie and Londandshort dump their bingo same thing. They can with ease manipulate SDC up or down. Yet they call out other whale investors for owning similar amounts of other coins. This is the 5th coin/thing they outright trolled because it was a threat to their magic sk-snarks release that will "moon" their coin. If you can get past the trust issue of the dev destroying the key and also the massive blockchain bloat accompanied with zerocoin implementation. They must be planning  release of this soon and want BTC available. So they fud Dan and the Blocknet to get people into BTC and then they will pump "we got zerocoin working" so they can suck up the liquid BTC. After you figure out the issue with it they have dumped it down to 100 sat and you are holding a huge fat bag of epic proportions. I've seen some of their logs. All of this was a gimmick to maxamixe their BTC holdings. Pump n Dump whale group lead by TrollsRoyce.

Where is the evidence that it is controlled by whales? No one has produced any. They point to the rich list and then say that 3 or 4 people have split their wallets up. It's an absurd argument because it cannot be proved and could be used against any coin in existence.

But it seems if you post something on this forum ad nauseam even intelligent people start to believe it.

Goebells would be proud.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:23:38 PM

Are you really asking that? Still crying because "boohoo blocknet was going to save your shitty coin"! Whales have no control over sdc soley you twitt you're going to have to do far better then what you are insinuating to get any of your losses back from all the shitcoin criminals you threw your money at. Its certainly not our fault you have been around this long and still know nothing  Kiss Show me one of these projects that if the people invested didn't say they didn't like something they would do it or move on..i think you slept through satoshi training day its the simplest fact! ..geeze you people are stupid, filthy little cry babies.

Disclosure: I have dealt with this kid before he does not want to discuss this hense commenting in this thread. Its passive garbage from yet another punished investor lashing out at anyone and everything.

This brain dead sheeple fucker can't wrap his head around the fact the Trollsroyce controls around a 3rd of SDC and that with pookie and himself are a whale group. owner over a combined 60% of SDC. A whale is a person or group that can significantly alter the value of a coin on with their own actions. If coolstoryteller aka TrolsRoyce decides to dump his holding it will most definitely crash the price to 1 sat. If pookie and Londandshort dump their bingo same thing. They can with ease manipulate SDC up or down. Yet they call out other whale investors for owning similar amounts of other coins. This is the 5th coin/thing they outright trolled because it was a threat to their magic sk-snarks release that will "moon" their coin. If you can get past the trust issue of the dev destroying the key and also the massive blockchain bloat accompanied with zerocoin implementation. They must be planning  release of this soon and want BTC available. So they fud Dan and the Blocknet to get people into BTC and then they will pump "we got zerocoin working" so they can suck up the liquid BTC. After you figure out the issue with it they have dumped it down to 100 sat and you are holding a huge fat bag of epic proportions. I've seen some of their logs. All of this was a gimmick to maxamixe their BTC holdings. Pump n Dump whale group lead by TrollsRoyce.

Play your guessing games and continue your weak at best attacks on a real project all you like form your crappy sockpuppet account..and you wonder why no one takes you seriously. you have nothing on any decent project and are just lashing out because you are mad!! boohoo and you wonder why you are poor and will always wonder ..you just don't get it but hey feel free to nerd rage some more.
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:26:31 PM

Post the magical logs then? Something other than IRC logs. IRC logs are easily faked as they are just text files and don't mean shit. You are merely stating conjecture That this said group of a whale has that many coins? Do you have access to his wallet? Do you know him personally or are you just regurgitating something you read that someone posted.

Bobbs

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:29:00 PM

What not rich like you and you SDC pump friends? I invest in things honestly. If that make me poor I guess so but at least I have a clear conscience. ShadowScam will make a few richer and a ton poorer.
Bobbs

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:31:41 PM

Oh wow 3 full on ShadowScam pumper/supporters coming to babies rescue. Hit a big nerve did I? Got to save that btc that ShadowScam will bring.
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:40:53 PM

Boiler Room - a site of illegal operation, especially the telephone sales of goods or services by charlatans.

Urbandictionary.com

Lol pump and dump at its finest.

-I am sorry; I work on the boiler room team for Shadowcash

-I'd never heard of crypto or bitcointalk before last week.

-That's why I'm a newbie account, that I and I don't want my legs broken.

-They offered me $15.00 an hour to join a bunch of guys posting
happy talk and happy pictures to "bitcointalk".

-Wierd group, not the usual Good Fella wannabee types, mix of geeks in fancy suits and
dark looking Romanians.  I thought they were Italian but they got pissed at that. They're
gypsies.  I thought those guys were just in Disney cartoons. Nope.

-They brag how they took out coins called Craigscoin and Litecoindark as practice before getting
serious about attacking more major league coins like XC.

-I work penny stocks which means riding the phone all day.  This is easy.

-But the more I understand the more I dislike this; it is one thing
to talk money away from stupid retirees, lonely fat chicks with cats, etc. and another to steal
kids college funds

-I'm no angel, we all were given a good supply of Shadowcash.  When they come out
of the back office and give the the dump signal we'll push the button.

-It looks more real that way because they gave us wierd random amounts.

-I'm basically rich now with the free coin they gave me so if it dumps down or dumps
later I'm good.  There's only so much top classy whores and champagne your body can
absorb per night.  Been there done that in the 80s. That was real Wolf of Wall Street stuff, not
this BS.

-Take it for what you will but if you want the fun stuff better get out now.

-It doesn't hurt me, the bosses will either tell us to dump or follow along right away if
there's a panic.

-I win either way, just passing on the word.

-Don't worry about the "cheap coins" thing.  When they dump this thing, they're done, gonzo.
Cheap will stay cheap till Bittrex delists.

-There going to go apeshit trying to figure out who did this; love doing this kind of thing!

-Here's some happy words from the whiteboard we have we're supposed to drop into posts.

1.) All the developments being tossed out on a daily basis

2.) I haven't bought any yet and wondering if I should?

3.) I have just grabbed a bunch of these as well, hope its not to late.

4.) Awesome to see when no one wants to sell.  Don't see that too often.

5.) These devs have a conscience and have created this coin for the right reasons.

6.) Do have a very strong feeling the coin will go much higher

7.) What made this coin so different from the rest so far that it only goes up and not down.

8.) This dev team rocks. It's been non stop release or news daily.

9.) Shadowcash goes all time high. I sold some at peak and rebuying now again!

-There's a another guy in-charge of finding moon pics, pics of money, stuff like that.
LD2164

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:42:54 PM

And all this shadow fud starts right after the bitcointalk post recruiting trolls for paid fud campaigns...  it is just too obvious.

-I am sorry; I work on the boiler room team for Shadowcash

-I'd never heard of crypto or bitcointalk before last week.

-That's why I'm a newbie account, that I and I don't want my legs broken.

-They offered me $15.00 an hour to join a bunch of guys posting
happy talk and happy pictures to "bitcointalk".

-Wierd group, not the usual Good Fella wannabee types, mix of geeks in fancy suits and
dark looking Romanians.  I thought they were Italian but they got pissed at that. They're
gypsies.  I thought those guys were just in Disney cartoons. Nope.

-They brag how they took out coins called Craigscoin and Litecoindark as practice before getting
serious about attacking more major league coins like XC.

-I work penny stocks which means riding the phone all day.  This is easy.

-But the more I understand the more I dislike this; it is one thing
to talk money away from stupid retirees, lonely fat chicks with cats, etc. and another to steal
kids college funds

-I'm no angel, we all were given a good supply of Shadowcash.  When they come out
of the back office and give the the dump signal we'll push the button.

-It looks more real that way because they gave us wierd random amounts.

-I'm basically rich now with the free coin they gave me so if it dumps down or dumps
later I'm good.  There's only so much top classy whores and champagne your body can
absorb per night.  Been there done that in the 80s. That was real Wolf of Wall Street stuff, not
this BS.

-Take it for what you will but if you want the fun stuff better get out now.

-It doesn't hurt me, the bosses will either tell us to dump or follow along right away if
there's a panic.

-I win either way, just passing on the word.

-Don't worry about the "cheap coins" thing.  When they dump this thing, they're done, gonzo.
Cheap will stay cheap till Bittrex delists.

-There going to go apeshit trying to figure out who did this; love doing this kind of thing!

-Here's some happy words from the whiteboard we have we're supposed to drop into posts.

1.) All the developments being tossed out on a daily basis

2.) I haven't bought any yet and wondering if I should?

3.) I have just grabbed a bunch of these as well, hope its not to late.

4.) Awesome to see when no one wants to sell.  Don't see that too often.

5.) These devs have a conscience and have created this coin for the right reasons.

6.) Do have a very strong feeling the coin will go much higher

7.) What made this coin so different from the rest so far that it only goes up and not down.

8.) This dev team rocks. It's been non stop release or news daily.

9.) Shadowcash goes all time high. I sold some at peak and rebuying now again!

-There's a another guy in-charge of finding moon pics, pics of money, stuff like that.

SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:43:56 PM

Shadow is a STATE OF THE ART, Proof of Stake crypto currency, utilizing cutting edge technology,
such as instant p2p encrypted messaging (ShadowChat), and anonymous dual-key stealth addresses (ShadowSend).
Initial distribution was done using Proof of Work and Proof of Stake.

Web site:http://www.shadow.cash/
IRC:freenode.net #shadowcash
irc.anonops.com #shadow
Forum:http://www.shadowhangout.com
Wiki:http://shadowcoin.info/
QQGroup#:62174060
POD:http://cryptoasian.com/sdc-shadowcoin/
Lead Dev:rynomster

Launch Date: 19 July 2014 12:00 EST - Smooth launch, thanks to all pools and miners for participating in the launch - No premine. No IPO.

http://explorer.shadowcoin.co/
                  http://sdc.blockexplorer.cc/
                  Rich list

Vote for Shadow on BTER
                  Vote for Shadow on BTC38

ShadowChat Private Messaging: Instant p2p Encrypted Messaging
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra9E7Il6hps
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-B1HuxNvFg
                  Cryptonator
                  Coinmarketcap
                  Cryptotrader Bittrex Charts

http://shadowhangout.com/category/20/tutorials
                  ShadowGo iOS Installation
                  Shadow Wiki

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:49:27 PM

What the hell are you quoting that for? Getting a bit too warm is it?

Your OP won't save you. Only code, you got any?
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:49:35 PM

I called this ShadowScam trolling and fudding of Dan and the Blocknet weeks ago. What is said about them freeing up btc for "their big news" is very true. They will time their big news with the Ito refund on bittrex or real close to.  It's a chess play. Mark my words you saw it from me 1st. They want a piece of that million $.

Before you buy SDC's news and coins on it just ask yourself. Did ryno destroy the key that allows unlimited coin generation and not make any copies? That's a "trust issue" consider all the trolling and attempted destruction of their competitors. Anything for money. Also did they magically cure the bloat that zk-snarks/zerocash has? There is mention of ring sigs and tor in their anon feature. Ring sigs have bloat issues as well. Tor has know NSA back doors in it.

If you sell back your Ito buy doge or some other known non scamCoin. Stay away from Shadow scam coin.

TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:54:09 PM

It's a tactic they like to use. Just post walls of shit repeatedly. Longandshort did this repeatedly in xst.

SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:56:43 PM

Shadow's encrypted messaging system was coded by their devs, and since being open sourced is being used by StealthCoin, DarkShibe, Boomcoin, Gnosis, XCash...

It's all there on GitHub for anyone interested in facts. If you're here to just parrot the fudsters, then sorry if the facts make that more difficult for you. But if you're actually interested in real development then hopefully my answer's been useful to you.

TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:16:17 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 04:45:57 PM by TrangLee

Shadow's encrypted messaging system was coded by their devs, and since being open sourced is being used by StealthCoin, DarkShibe, Boomcoin, Gnosis, XCash...

It's all there on GitHub for anyone interested in facts. If you're here to just parrot the fudsters, then sorry if the facts make that more difficult for you. But if you're actually interested in real development then hopefully my answer's been useful to you.

Lol notice the poor bastards that dared to use SDC open source code got insanely trolled by them for it. Lol. Also doesn't change the fact that the tor part of it has NSA back doors in it.

TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:18:10 PM

The also created a clone of this thread that is self moderated by an pro SDC shill. Don't waste your time there.

SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:20:48 PM

Lol notice the poor bastards that dared to use SDC open source code got insanely trilled by them for it. Lol. Also doesn't change the fact that the tor part of it has NSA back doors in it.

NSA back doors? The tor project is completely separate, my god you're one of the dumbest trolls i've ever seen. I'm sure most intelligent people must see through your crap though.

No one is 'trilling' other coins for using Shadow's tech. The poster asked about the code. Shadow too builds on the work of others like all good open source projects and all altcoins. I posted that to show that while people like you pour all your time into these fud campaigns there is real development being done by the Shadow team. And of course any other coin can take advantage of that work, that is why they open source it.

Emilyok

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:25:42 PM

Lol notice the poor bastards that dared to use SDC open source code got insanely trilled by them for it. Lol. Also doesn't change the fact that the tor part of it has NSA back doors in it.

NSA back doors? The tor project is completely separate, my god you're one of the dumbest trolls i've ever seen. I'm sure most intelligent people must see through your crap though.

No one is 'trilling' other coins for using Shadow's tech. The poster asked about the code. Shadow too builds on the work of others like all good open source projects and all altcoins. I posted that to show that while people like you pour all your time into these fud campaigns there is real development being done by the Shadow team. And of course any other coin can take advantage of that work, that is why they open source it.

Dont waste your energy this Tranglee guy is not interested in the truth he is doing his masters bidding

http://funkyimg.com/i/NzSC.png

Smiley
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:39:57 PM

blablabla shit blabla
blablabla shit blabla

StealthCoin don't have a encrypted messaging system  Roll Eyes
You must learn more about stealthtext.

Stealthtext is an app to send stealthcoins anonymously, using a cell phone that no need to be connected on the internet.
The coins are sent by sms and disguised as an encrypted text message.

If this is intercepted by the NSA, the only thing that appears is that you are sending an encrypted message. The coins don't appear.
After current roadmap is completed, this app will be developed for ios and also to non smartphones.
You will can buy a dumbphone for $10, make a payment with it and then throw it in the trash  Wink

SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:48:37 PM

blablabla shit blabla
blablabla shit blabla

StealthCoin don't have a encrypted messaging system  Roll Eyes
You must learn more about stealthtext.

Stealthtext is an app to send stealthcoins anonymously, using a cell phone that no need to be connected on the internet.
The coins are sent by sms and disguised as an encrypted text message.

If this is intercepted by the NSA, the only thing that appears is that you are sending an encrypted message. The coins don't appear.
After current roadmap is completed, this app will be developed for ios and also to non smartphones.
You will can buy a dumbphone for $10, make a payment with it and then throw it in the trash  Wink

Apologies. I meant the stealth addresses:

Source: https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/blob/master/src/stealthaddress.cpp

And I'm not saying they shouldn't use them, the whole point of open sourcing it is so that it can be audited and so that other projects can benefit from it.
But no amount of fud can hide the real development work going into the project.

TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:53:29 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 05:18:55 PM by TrangLee

Quote from: SebSebastian link=topic=818939.msg9413992#msg9413992

Will they open source the zk-snark anon feature of SDC when it releases? If I make a coin that uses it would not not troll me for it?

So you are telling me SDC trolls/supporters/fanboys never ever ever ever trolled xst? XC and others for using SDC open source software? Seriously? How retarded do you think everyone is?

00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:57:15 PM

[quote author=SebSebastian link=topic=818939.msg9413992#msg9413992

Will they open source the zk-snark anon feature of SDC when it releases? If I make a coin that uses it would not not troll me for it?

So you are telling me SDC trolls/supporters/fanboys never ever ever ever trolled xst? XC and others for using SDC open source software? Seriously? How retarded do you think everyone is?
[/quote]

The only thing that was asked was for xst to restore the SDC copyright when it was found they were using the code without the copyright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: