Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 10:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48395 times)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:38:48 PM

Wow look what I just found. These must be real cause there on the net? Last I knew the LXC dev isn't Kid Krypto. More fud to take away from the real issue. SDC and its flunkies trolling and attacking many coins an projects.

This is confirmed in #bittrex irc by Kid Krypto

[7:22:57 PM] TrollsRoyce: i made the poopielaxatixe31 account and created the sdc free fror thread
[7:23:13 PM] argakiig: ah that was you
[7:23:16 PM]TrollsRoyce : yes
[7:23:32 PM]TrollsRoyce : i can have poopie say hi to you if you like
[7:23:33 PM] argakiig: never had much use for troll accounts strangely
[7:23:50 PM]TrollsRoyce : this was needed
[7:23:57 PM] argakiig: i have two sonicscrewdev and argakiig
[7:24:18 PM] argakiig: and the first got retired when i locked my first thread
[7:24:39 PM]TrollsRoyce : they have their uses
[7:24:48 PM] argakiig: yeah i dont doubt it
[7:25:01 PM] argakiig: i think i created a troll account one night all drunk and shit
[7:25:03 PM] TrollsRoyce: especaily if you coin gets trolled massively the first week you launch it like mine did
[7:25:05 PM] argakiig: cant remember the password though
[7:25:15 PM] argakiig: its name was fluffy
[7:25:22 PM] argakiig: sadly i dont remember the email or password
[7:25:37 PM] TrollsRoyce: Lxc trolled my coin its first week hard
[7:26:08 PM] TrollsRoyce: so I've trolled them back on occasions Smiley
[7:26:40 PM] TrollsRoyce : My coin is SDC
[7:27:25 PM] TrollsRoyce: it should all be more peacefull with this blocknet
[7:29:36 PM] argakiig: i hope so

Here we have the SDC coin troll TrollsRoyce actively fudpacking another project on the blocknet Skype group.

problem is argakiig the lead dev of ssd does not confirm that one is real!

He didn't but kid Krypto did
you know kid Krypto is lead dev of librexcoin
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:40:15 PM

You scum are pathetic you have lies we have truth who do you think people trust you or us!!! scrubs is all you are and all you ever will be!
we protect and defend truth you protect and defend lies there is a difference and i know who wins, we are deal with it and join a real project of stfu..

Yeah go ahead trust your dev to delete and not copy that zk-snark key. When they dump out millions of coins on your head i'll be laughing.

everytime you say that you drive a wedge between you and reality

Reality/sane people ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TrangLee

Manipulator

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Moving markets!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:40:22 PM

THANK YOU to who ever started this thread. I have never read so much truth and honesty about all of these trolls in crypto.

Everything mentioned here, that is not from the trolls is truth.  Soekip was one of the reasons BlackCoin got ruined, it was one of the reasons wiz could no longer promote them, because of people like that.

Longandshort is a full time troll and one of the most digusting people i have ever seen in troll land.  

The whole Shadowcon community is ROTTEN to the core, they are a utter disgrace to crypto

and it people and communites full of trolls, like ShadowTrash that will be the downfall of crypto.

So go on, keep on bashing other coins, every post just confirms everything what people are saying here.  
Karma is a bitch, because in life what you dish out, you get back ten fold.

So true. They think people will forget. We won't.
ProfX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:42:17 PM

Based on SDC's history of attacking coins, you can pretty much say undoubtedly that the top SDC holders just scammed hundreds of thousands  out of XC's cap. INVESTORS STAY FAR AWAY. YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE INVESTING IN SDC.

There was an earthquake near Tonga today as well. Pretty sure the SDC trolls are to blame for that too! Def watch out for these guys!!!!

Cheesy

nice way to deflect a statement with actual substance jackass.

go ahead and reply, just for the sake of it, since you dont want to look like the bunch of losers you really all are

Manipulator

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Moving markets!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:42:37 PM

Wow look what I just found. These must be real cause there on the net? Last I knew the LXC dev isn't Kid Krypto. More fud to take away from the real issue. SDC and its flunkies trolling and attacking many coins an projects.

[7:22:57 PM] TrollsRoyce: i made the poopielaxatixe31 account and created the sdc free fror thread
[7:25:01 PM] argakiig: i think i created a troll account one night all drunk and shit
[7:25:03 PM] TrollsRoyce: especaily if you coin gets trolled massively the first week you launch it like mine did

Here we have the SDC coin troll TrollsRoyce actively fudpacking another project on the blocknet Skype group.

problem is argakiig the lead dev of ssd does not confirm that one is real!

He didn't but kid Krypto did

I believe this one over the Shadowscam trolls one. BTW LibrexCoin dev is the LXC dev as is Sinetek and Zerocashdev. No kid Krypto there.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:46:41 PM

Based on SDC's history of attacking coins, you can pretty much say undoubtedly that the top SDC holders just scammed hundreds of thousands  out of XC's cap. INVESTORS STAY FAR AWAY. YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE INVESTING IN SDC.

There was an earthquake near Tonga today as well. Pretty sure the SDC trolls are to blame for that too! Def watch out for these guys!!!!

Cheesy

go ahead and reply, just for the sake of it, since you dont want to look like the bunch of losers you really all are

Like all you trolls from the prom pump coins and involved in the blocknet superpump scam have tried to deflect the blame on to Shadow?

It's not going to work. The evidence against Desperate Dan and Prom is just too compelling.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
LD2164

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:47:25 PM

THANK YOU to who ever started this thread. I have never read so much truth and honesty about all of these trolls in crypto.

Everything mentioned here, that is not from the trolls is truth.  Soekip was one of the reasons BlackCoin got ruined, it was one of the reasons wiz could no longer promote them, because of people like that.

Longandshort is a full time troll and one of the most digusting people i have ever seen in troll land.  

The whole Shadowcon community is ROTTEN to the core, they are a utter disgrace to crypto

and it people and communites full of trolls, like ShadowTrash that will be the downfall of crypto.

So go on, keep on bashing other coins, every post just confirms everything what people are saying here.  

This

SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:49:47 PM

This

Stop investing in scams and you won't have to look for scapegoats when they're uncovered. 

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:52:29 PM

This

Stop investing in scams and you won't have to look for scapegoats when they're uncovered. 

Even an xc foundation member saying he quit i mean this is flogging a dead horse here with these kids let them go i rekon , they cant beat the power of righteousness no matter how hard they nerd rage

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.msg9416516#msg9416516
ProfX

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:52:59 PM

Cheesy

Like all you trolls from the prom pump coins and involved in the blocknet superpump scam have tried to deflect the blame on to Shadow?

It's not going to work. The evidence against Desperate Dan and Prom is just too compelling.

Im not with Prom, I have a little invested in XC and LXC. Ive been a casual visitor in their thread and these boards since may and decided to start voicing my opinion with this new FUD. I will stick up for everything I believe is wrong, and wont be leaving here anytime soon.
PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Activity: 75

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:55:04 PM

Opened up my eyes... I have connections with some people on the inside of SDC, I'll ask around and see what's going on.

This thread is nothing more than a baseless scam accusation. It's product of a review of XST's StealthSend whitepaper which never made it into production. The XST developer promised to deliver his spec without testing or having it peer reviewed. This is by definition vapor and as a result smart investor exited Stealthcoin. Rather than accept reality they've chose to smear one of the leading pioneers in the privacy space, Shadow.

The review happened on the fly by a few of the Bitcoin core developers: Greg Maxwell and Andytoshi.
A log is available here: http://pastebin.com/uaFHZUm2

Quote From Greg Maxwell regarding XST:

bjjb: At the same time I would argue that Hondo has demonstrated good work ethic and some integrity.  I do not think that he is the type of person to profit like that.  It seems very counter to my experiences with him.
[01:38am] bjjb: If this is truly a work of his passion, maybe he will find a way to make it work. I do appreciate the skeptic professional opinions tonight - they are rare in the trade scene.
[01:40am] nessence joined the chat room.
[01:40am] gmaxwell: You can't really honest effort yourself through something that is just not applicable, and probably not through not knowing what you're doing. ... and you speak of integrity, but launching some speculative asset when you've not done the work?  I don't think that is something that speaks of integrity.

This thread serves as a recovery for people who chased riches without doing their due diligence before investing in XST. BobSurplus who is a known scammer was pumping Stealthcoin and people still refused to recognize the scam.

The SDC richlist is available here: http://sdc.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/ There is nothing truthful about the scam accusations made by these poor souls who suffered at the hands of their own ignorance.

1st it was XST guys and Now it's someone named Kid Krypto from LXC maybe?

Guess what? It's not. It was from me to let the world know what shit you SDC whales and pumpers will go to knock down other coins and projects to step on them to raise your own piece of crap SDC up. Plain and simple from the OP's mouth. It's a thread dedicated to exposing Shadowscam/coin/cash WTF you call it now. I invite people to post examples of stuff they do, what the delete in their offical thread and any stuff uncovered that they are involved like the boh skype logs and trollsroyce involvement in bos group ETC. People need to know about these SDC guys trolling and hurting others to gain at their expense.
SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:57:00 PM

Cheesy

Im not with Prom, I have a little invested in XC and LXC. Ive been a casual visitor in their thread and these boards since may and decided to start voicing my opinion with this new FUD. I will stick up for everything I believe is wrong, and wont be leaving here anytime soon.

It's hard to believe you're neutral when there's so much obvious corruption behind Blocknet that's been exposed and yet I haven't seen you make a peep about that. What's your opinion on it?

Fugazi

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:02:19 PM

Oh man do these SDC guys go to great lengths to destroy Blocknet and discredit Dan Metcalf as well as others who don't even have dogs in this fight. LXC XST? They haven't posted shit about SDC. Fuggin wankers.

https://i.imgur.com/EEc9xf2.png

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:03:20 PM

Opened up my eyes... I have connections with some people on the inside of SDC, I'll ask around and see what's going on.

This thread is nothing more than a baseless scam accusation. It's product of a review of XST's StealthSend whitepaper which never made it into production. The XST developer promised to deliver his spec without testing or having it peer reviewed. This is by definition vapor and as a result smart investor exited Stealthcoin. Rather than accept reality they've chose to smear one of the leading pioneers in the privacy space, Shadow.

The review happened on the fly by a few of the Bitcoin core developers: Greg Maxwell and Andytoshi.
A log is available here: http://pastebin.com/uaFHZUm2

Quote From Greg Maxwell regarding XST:

bjjb: At the same time I would argue that Hondo has demonstrated good work ethic and some integrity.  I do not think that he is the type of person to profit like that.  It seems very counter to my experiences with him.
[01:38am] bjjb: If this is truly a work of his passion, maybe he will find a way to make it work. I do appreciate the skeptic professional opinions tonight - they are rare in the trade scene.
[01:40am] nessence joined the chat room.
[01:40am] gmaxwell: You can't really honest effort yourself through something that is just not applicable, and probably not through not knowing what you're doing. ... and you speak of integrity, but launching some speculative asset when you've not done the work?  I don't think that is something that speaks of integrity.

This thread serves as a recovery for people who chased riches without doing their due diligence before investing in XST. BobSurplus who is a known scammer was pumping Stealthcoin and people still refused to recognize the scam.

The SDC richlist is available here: http://sdc.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/ There is nothing truthful about the scam accusations made by these poor souls who suffered at the hands of their own ignorance.

1st it was XST guys and Now it's someone named Kid Krypto from LXC maybe?

Guess what? It's not. It was from me to let the world know what shit you SDC whales and pumpers will go to knock down other coins and projects to step on them to raise your own piece of crap SDC up. Plain and simple from the OP's mouth. It's a thread dedicated to exposing Shadowscam/coin/cash WTF you call it now. I invite people to post examples of stuff they do, what the delete in their offical thread and any stuff uncovered that they are involved like the boh skype logs and trollsroyce involvement in bos group ETC. People need to know about these SDC guys trolling and hurting others to gain at their expense.

You know we know you're the lead dev of librexcoin now right? We don't lie we just have so much on so many of you scumbags..but yeah hey keep up the facade this is a deep altcoin space cleansing.

The truth always comes out in way or another! We are the snowdens of the cryptocurrency world..expect us because we don't forget and we don't forgive! the more you fight us the more it drives us!
Fugazi

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:19:43 PM

You longandshort are far from a Snowden. He released the info to inform people you attack and troll to gain advantage. Don't delude yourself.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:30:28 PM

You longandshort are far from a Snowden. He released the info to inform people you attack and troll to gain advantage. Don't delude yourself.

I haven't attacked or trolled anyone. I just wont lay down and be abused there is a difference!
I've been mature the whole time but now its all just lies and rumors cultivated by scumbags on newbie accounts..oh look you are on a newbie account now too.

I took my argument to the xst community they abused me right out of the gate so i stayed until someone finally had a decent discussion which happened eventually after the whole community spun out and had to have their thread locked dev thanked me and i moved on..the price droped 70% because of the community there not me blame me for that shit you should be fucking thanking me.. Same shit happened at xc i asked 8 questions and the thread got locked oh bgg bad meanie longandshort and the Shadow community booo fucking hooo kid.

There is 30+ threads on the blocknet scandle i guess Shadow and i did that too..get real.

But i didn't back down because you kids are a bunch of leeching scumbags there is a huge difference and i wont put up with your shit. I've always had facts and truth you have conjecture and assumptions based on the tards you chose to believe! Don't delude yourself kid you are way out of your league coming at me or shadow for something you should have seen for the get go we arn't your scapegoat!!!
PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:33:12 PM

You know we know you're the lead dev of librexcoin now right? We don't lie we just have so much on so many of you scumbags..but yeah hey keep up the facade this is a deep altcoin space cleansing.

The truth always comes out in way or another! We are the snowdens of the cryptocurrency world..expect us because we don't forget and we don't forgive! the more you fight us the more it drives us!

I wish I was. They made a good coin and don't go around trying to lie about their achievements like the 1st but posted 4 days later than their wallet or Their super awesome html5 wallet "gui" to beat some other coin that made a full on working html5 wallet that truly deserved that claim for all their hard work. They don't go bashing people's attempts to make something like they did in XST. They didn't troll Swift moments before causing a panic dump with coins the slowly accumulated over a few weeks all at one moment to match their fud. They didn't attack Dan Metcalf and the Blocket to further their own cause. I'd love to be on the LXC team but I am not. You couldn't pay me to be any part of your garbage thrash shitcoin.
ib88

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:35:00 PM

This

+1000
PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:46:38 PM

I haven't attacked or trolled anyone. I just wont lay down and be abused there is a difference!
I've been mature the whole time but now its all just lies and rumors cultivated by scumbags on newbie accounts..oh look you are on a newbie account now too.

I took my argument to the xst community they abused me right out of the gate so i stayed until someone finally had a decent discussion which happened eventually after the whole community spun out and had to have their thread locked dev thanked me and i moved on..the price droped 70% because of the community there not me blame me for that shit you should be fucking thanking me.. Same shit happened at xc i asked 8 questions and the thread got locked oh bgg bad meanie longandshort and the Shadow community booo fucking hooo kid.

There is 30+ threads on the blocknet scandle i guess Shadow and i did that too..get real.

But i didn't back down because you kids are a bunch of leeching scumbags there is a huge difference and i wont put up with your shit. I've always had facts and truth you have conjecture and assumptions based on the tards you chose to believe! Don't delude yourself kid you are way out of your league coming at me or shadow for something you should have seen for the get go we arn't your scapegoat!!!

You lie right there. "I never trolled anyone. I was a victim and was picked on" Troll a coins main thread and you will get just that jackass deservedly.  
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:02:07 PM

You lie right there. "I never trolled anyone. I was a victim and was picked on" Troll a coins main thread and you will get just that jackass deservedly.  

This is what i said kid and thats where this all started..tell me thats trolling and ill eat my hat if not then stfu don't start on me again! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9116853#msg9116853
Hell this dosn't even have anything to do with you your the dev of libbrex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: