Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632635 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Syksy

Activity: 260
Merit: 105

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:33:54 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 09:00:29 PM by Syksy

~~~ Diplomacy in Sweden ~~~
A Crypto Kingdom minigame, A.D. 1666

Apologies for the delay, but we are firing up the event signup now! Please refer to above cited post for full details of the event.

A few notes:
- As pointed out by hmc_, as this diplomacy event does not aim to develop shipwright which might've been the thought of some of the SCI consumers, previous SCI consumptions (for this purpose and/or overall technological development) can be refunded. Please contact me or some other admin with info of your transaction so that we can cancel "CONSUME SCI #".
- You participate by consuming SCI, e.g. command "CONSUME SCI # [Sweden"], where [Sweden] is an optional tag that helps me keep track who's really going in (we have simultaneously technology development so we might otherwise mix up consumption). # is the amount of SCI, which is capped at 10 at lowest and 1000 at maximum SCI. The rules and formulae are presented in the post quoted here-in as before, although I still retain the right to adjust the Diplomacy shop. This also means if you got good ideas for uses for this new DIP-token, feel free to express your thoughts.
- I still retain the right for small adjustments regarding the event overall. I try to avoid taking any such action, and let you skilled diplomats let the event unfold Wink good luck ladies and gentlemen.
- Minimum amount of transactions in the closed envelope is 1 (if you dump all your SCI to a single person). Maximum amount of transactions is the number of other players; you may not transact to a single person multiple times nor can you transact to yourself. In the envelope, please note that the people who you're interacting with should be officially signed up for the event.

The participation deadline is by the end of 1666, that is, this Sunday approximately GMT +1 midnight. I will give some lenience for last minute stragglers.
Note however that this is only the consumption deadline part to participate - you can already start analyzing the formulae, forming alliances, or optimizing overall DIP gain for all. Just remember it's a mixture of co-operation, diplomatic intrigue, and possibly deception.

The deadline for delivering the closed envelopes as described before is by the end of 1667, that is, the next Sunday approximately GMT +1 midnight. Again some lenience can be given, but do try to be in time.

The role-playing motivation for this is that nobles in CK are interested in gaining influence from the Lion from the North, Gustav Adolf, who has risen triumphant from the 30 years' war. In history, this is when Sweden became a superpower of its time. Nobles and/or their emissaries from the Ck are populating the courts of Swedish rule, seeking to gain influence and power of this newly risen military might. Definitely an interesting ally, a source of trade and inventions thus. (Notice that the years don't exactly align, but we'll ignore that)

Official line of participation! All SCI consumption and participants in Diplomacy in Sweden are public, and the following list will be updated all the way until the event fires up (consumption of SCI closes):

Confirmed participants so far

[shortName] - [charID] - [SCI consumed]:
Bucket - 955 - 20
Roopatra - 17 - 10
Crown - 1 - 100
odin - 1001 - 10

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 12:36:30 AM

Hi. It is some time since I registered (it was when money was free). and I am just totally lost, I want to be rich and happy and don't know what to do. Please help me with ideas etc. I am Eili 1033 in game and live in Stonehaven. I have 27 mil, is it good to invest or what?? Please help. Blessings to all good people in the kingdom (and bad also) <3

CK is a quality investment. It's a share of the game, so if the game does well, the ck price and its dividends will reflect its value. As for other investments, I would watch the markets, learn about the items through players, and figure which are most attractive to you as far as style of play and potential roi.

Hope the first two sentences made an impact. Smiley

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:56:05 AM

From the desk of Marquess Loaf...

Concerning foolhardy selling of CK and the pitfalls of non-HODL'er-ship...

Crypto Kingdom has declared its digital sovereignty and is unpegging itself from any other cryptocurrency. Exchanges into and out of the CK universe will be done on the basis of freely floating exchange rates, and any cryptocurrency representatives are welcome to establish their own crypto-to-CK gateways. I even hear talks that a BTC exchange channel is on the way!

In the humble Marquess's opinion, this is a great opportunity for those invested in altcoins with no discernible reason for existence (i.e., most of them!) to establish a relationship with a digital kingdom that has over 3 years of engaged play by some of the most notable luminaries in crypto (as merely business-minded, the Marquess excludes himself from this illustrious group). By engaging your altcoin in the CK ecosystem, at least those heavy loads of unremarkable cryptocoins can at least provide some fun for their bagholders. Of couse, more "remarkable" cryptocurrencies are welcome to participate as well Grin      

As part of this change, the current game ownership token CK is going to become the defacto in-game currency, necessary for all marketplace transactions. During recent days (in the real world) and months (in CK), CK has risen from lows of 4k to highs of 50k+ and now currently stands at roughly 33k. Over 3.5k XMR (roughly $70k in "green money") from the CK Office stands at the ready purchasing and burning platform tokens. This is in addition to the roughly $70k that has already been spent and burned.

To illustrate the foolishness of engaging in non-HODL'er-ship at such remarkable thresholds, this foolish Marquess previously sold 3.5k CK for 4.275k M each, so 15.273mil M. The sold amount now represents missed gains of between, say, 117.975mil M and 178.75mil M. And the price will not stop rising! In fact, with newly unlocked wealth entering the kingdom, the Marquess predicts a general infux of purchasing power and rising asset and consumables prices throughout the land.

The Marquess sits with his stores of caviar (CAV), angrily glaring at the containers, which may perhaps be the most expensive CAV in the land due to what was sold to acquire them...

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 04:17:25 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 07:42:06 AM by generalizethis

Noble Promotions 1666

Grand Duke

HH TMA, Wise and Cultured Duke of New Liberty, 5th/I Bt of CK, Chancellor of TMA University, Premier of TMA Noble Palace, Colonel in TMA Royal CryptoArmy, AOK-K, MG-4, etc(x2) is formally, and with the warmest regards and respect, elevated to the honor of Grand Duke.

"To mark this Great transition, HMC is honored to bestow a small gift in this historical year--the very sword that has graced these halls since 1532: The Sword Justice. May it serve the Grand Duke as it as served the Kingdom and guide him by name and symbol."

PWS-21 is given to HH TMA, Wise and Cultured Grand Duke of New Liberty, 5th/I Bt of CK, Chancellor of TMA University, Premier of TMA Noble Palace, Colonel in TMA Royal CryptoArmy, AOK-K, MG-4, etc(x2)

Prince and Princess

HE TA Sir Mooo, the Blessed Margrave of Stonehaven, 29th/I Bt of CK, Councillor, AOK-K, AOD-Maj, Treasurer of the QGC, Learned Naturalist, DOL-K, KI-K, MG-4, TB, KFB, CCB is formally, and with the warmest regards and respect, elevated to the honor of Prince.

"It is an honor and privilege to work so close to the Prince and have his talents lend themselves to the Greatness of Kingom. We bestow upon the Prince a gift of TRC4-4, a land craft worthy of a Prince--that will also look nice parked beside his soon to be built yacht."

Marchioness Erin the Red, Lady of Pada, Lady-in-Waiting of the QGC is formally, and with the warmest regards and respect, elevated to the honor of Princess.

"With great vigor and persistence, all things are possible in the Kingdom. To go from farmer to Lady of a Manor to Marchiness to Princess in such a short time is a marvel of Princess Erin's spirit and intelligence--let us all hope to show such Grace in our conduct and lives--we bestow upon Erin SAPX, a Sapphire worthy of a Princess."

Marquess

Sir Paul II, The 2nd Earl of Gangnam, 23/I Bt of CK, TB is formally, and with the warmest regards and respect, elevated to the honor of Marquess.

Sir goin2mars, Earl of Vesrof, 21st/II Bt of CK, TB, QJB is formally, and with the warmest regards and respect, elevated to the honor of Marquess.

"We wish to also recognize and honor Marquess Loaf in front of his peers and God--his promotion happened at an earlier date, but it should be included in the rolls for the day. We honor you, Sir. A toast to all the Marquesses, and a gift of 1 DOM and 5 SW4 have been given to each Marquess--enjoy them in good health and in the spirit of celebration."

Earl and Countess

Baron Tombot, Grand Ambassador of the Quartermillenial Great Council] is formally, and with the warmest regards and respect, elevated to the honor of Earl.

HannaMaaria is formally, and with the warmest regards and respect, elevated to the honor of Countess.

Kipra is formally, and with the warmest regards and respect, elevated to the honor of Countess.

Sir Ezekiel, 32th/I Bt of CK (son to HM The King)] is formally, and with the warmest regards and respect, elevated to the honor of Earl.

DannyBreal The Earl of Reval is formally, and with the warmest regards and respect, elevated to the honor of Earl.

1 Dom has been gifted to each Earl.

*All stamp taxes have been paid by King Corp.

*Please note that Nobility has special requirements. Earls, Countesses, and Marquess are expected to have at least a 2 horse carriage, the horses for their carriage, a Noble blue suit and a home befitting the Honor bestowed on them. Prince and Princesses should own at least a four horse carriage, the horses for their carriage, a Noble blue suit and a palace. The requirements for a County are mostly military in nature and will become more apparent as the army game comes online.

*Also, please adjust your titles in the game to match these guidelines: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg13444910#msg13444910

coinfanman

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:51:43 AM

SUBMIT 1081 36 3
noms

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:04:11 PM

Palazzo Dividend

To thank all shareholders for holding during the pause and slowness in CK, Palazzo has issued a dividend of 2 CK per share (around 88k monerito per share at current valuations). This was due in part to investment in CK by the company when it was much cheaper, thus not costing the company much to do this (now handsome) dividend.

Thank you for your continued support!

Monero.
Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:48:09 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 07:02:09 PM by Roopatra

Commoner promotions of 1666

Wizard Taika has been promoted to L8 Doctor.

Samuel Libre has been promoted to L4 Novice.
Deborah Eva has been promoted to L4 Novice.
Toady has been promoted to L4 Novice.

Odin has been promoted to L3 Beginner.
Ezra has been promoted to L3 Beginner.

Congratulations to all the promoted!

Reminder: All commoners can rise levels all the way up to L9 Great Wizard just by consuming products with wisdom and appearing on the Top World scoreboard.
Rules for commoner character promotions:
Appearing on Top World scoreboard daily at random time when admin checks it
IF you are in top-5, one level promotion up to L6: Master
IF you are in top-3, one level promotion up to L8: Doctor
IF you are the top-1, one level promotion up to L9: Great Wizard
Only one level-up per character per game-year.
Coming promotions will be updated here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1peOkmuO7fY29xVjYDnCS7JsFTXRo2OZAmvULG-OQxiY/edit#gid=904363438 the promotions will be given out on Sundays.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:51:59 PM

Palazzo Dividend

To thank all shareholders for holding during the pause and slowness in CK, Palazzo has issued a dividend of 2 CK per share (around 88k monerito per share at current valuations). This was due in part to investment in CK by the company when it was much cheaper, thus not costing the company much to do this (now handsome) dividend.

Thank you for your continued support!

Are Palazzo's games provably fair? I don't see any method to verify that on the website.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:20:19 PM

SUBMIT 1081 36 3

Thanks. Here is 10 million.

Thank you.
Sorry, newbie question: since the 10 million is shown as M2 or "funny money" in my item list, what can I do with it?

You can have fun with it.
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:14:58 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 10:04:13 AM by Syksy

~~~ Diplomacy in Sweden ~~~
A Crypto Kingdom minigame, A.D. 1666
The participation deadline is by the end of 1666, that is, this Sunday approximately GMT +1 midnight. - -

The deadline for delivering the closed envelopes as described before is by the end of 1667, that is, the next Sunday approximately GMT +1 midnight. - -

The deadline for participation deadlines has been moved onward two (2) days, due to the fact that all attention's been on CK and obviously that is higher on the priority list than this particular event. As CK now settles possibly, I hope that we can then continue with the event with similar enthusiasism. Accordingly, also the "closed envelope" delivery (=end) will be shifted by 2 days. Meanwhile, enjoy your CK speculation Smiley
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:23:39 PM

SUBMIT 1081 36 3

Thanks. Here is 10 million.

Thank you.
Sorry, newbie question: since the 10 million is shown as M2 or "funny money" in my item list, what can I do with it?

The M2, or as it is called "funny money", had a single time event where people would be required to send the currency to each other, and on a random time (which has now passed), the GM / Zechariah rewarded people with M2 with the corresponding M (which again is tied to XMR for the time being). The future of M2 is something that only Zechariah knows - some say it's a dead currency, but every now and then a subtle hint of possible new use comes up. So unless you manage to squeeze info from rpietila himself, nobody can say for sure Smiley
goin2mars.

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:07:23 PM

Congratulations to all of our new Grand Duke, Princess, Prince, Marquesses, Countesses and Earls!

May the spirit of the year of 1666 reign on, forever as persistent as 1600 and 1400.

Also welcome Sir Shelby, The Earl of Cebu.

May your reputations continue to be united and brilliantly coalesced throughout the Pleroma.

As, "All the loving and submissive people in the Kingdom: shower him with gifts!" was requested, please accept a gift of 2000 CK.

I'd like to say thank you for the generous dividend from Palazzo, and congratulations to all commoners promoted in 1666.

Especially, thank you for the promotion to Marquess! I wish to fulfill the role as well as possible.

me before: goo dot gl/QV7mhF
C0A2A1C4
ham
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:42:25 PM

HODL liquidating

As it appears there will no longer be CK dividends, the need for the HODL fund no longer exists and the fund will liquidate. The existing holdings of CK (about 1.5 CK per S-HODL) will be dividended (and/or sold and used to buy back S-HODL shares from the market, at the option of the manager) and whatever is received from other HODL-held assets (such as the remaining holdings of S-CKG/CKGE which are slowly being liquidated) will also be dividended or used to buy back.

If at some point in the future there is a renewed need for such a fund we can consider creating a new one.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:03:22 PM

Crypto Kingdom has declared its digital sovereignty and is unpegging itself from any other cryptocurrency. Exchanges into and out of the CK universe will be done on the basis of freely floating exchange rates, and any cryptocurrency representatives are welcome to establish their own crypto-to-CK gateways. I even hear talks that a BTC exchange channel is on the way!

In the humble Marquess's opinion, this is a great opportunity for those invested in altcoins with no discernible reason for existence (i.e., most of them!) to establish a relationship with a digital kingdom that has over 3 years of engaged play by some of the most notable luminaries in crypto (as merely business-minded, the Marquess excludes himself from this illustrious group). By engaging your altcoin in the CK ecosystem, at least those heavy loads of unremarkable cryptocoins can at least provide some fun for their bagholders. Of couse, more "remarkable" cryptocurrencies are welcome to participate as well Grin      

As part of this change, the current game ownership token CK is going to become the defacto in-game currency, necessary for all marketplace transactions. During recent days (in the real world) and months (in CK), CK has risen from lows of 4k to highs of 50k+ and now currently stands at roughly 33k. Over 3.5k XMR (roughly $70k in "green money") from the CK Office stands at the ready purchasing and burning platform tokens. This is in addition to the roughly $70k that has already been spent and burned.

And the price will not stop rising! In fact, with newly unlocked wealth entering the kingdom, the Marquess predicts a general infux of purchasing power and rising asset and consumables prices throughout the land.

If you could get listed on coinmarketcap, and get listed on some exchange where speculators can trade it with BTC. Then I think you'd see an even faster surge of money, especially right now there seems to be a focus on finding small fast moving marketcaps to speculate on.

Once you elevate the marketcap to $100m and make it into the Top 10, then everything changesTM.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:32:18 PM

The Prince of Stonehaven is most thankful to HM the King as he prepares for a diplomatic trip to Sweden.

The Prince also sends a couple crates of the current finest wine to the Eearl of Cebu. Welcome to Crypto Kingdom Smiley
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:40:59 PM

My congratulations to Sir Shelby, the new Earl of Cebu!

Just out of curiosity, does Sir Shelby now have burdensome duties?  You know, like slaying dragons and/or rescuing fair maidens?

Do we have to bow and stuff?
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:55:09 PM

Just out of curiosity, does Sir Shelby now have burdensome duties?  You know, like slaying dragons and/or rescuing fair maidens?

I bow to you Duke of Texas for I would have not reached her shores without your funding.

The Prince also sends a couple crates of the current finest wine to the Eearl of Cebu. Welcome to Crypto Kingdom Smiley

Prince your gifts will be prepared for our feast by our finest maidens and the choice is yours. I left as Robin Hood and have returned victorious in honor of the King.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:21:22 AM

Just out of curiosity, does Sir Shelby now have burdensome duties?  You know, like slaying dragons and/or rescuing fair maidens?

I bow to you Duke of Texas for I would have not reached her shores without your funding.

Texas is too big a place.  But you already know that since you been there.  Texas is the size of FRANCE, and a superpower no matter how you look at it.

"Everything's big in Texas."  

Should I sign on any dotted lines, I would settle for eventual minor nobility status for Peru.

Peru, putaz!
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 02:16:01 AM

1428 Lord Baron smooth (now: HE The Prince of CryptoLuna, ANN missing(!))

"ANN" meaning what?

That there is no post in the history to indicate this promotion, even though there should be. And King is possibly finding the document soon.

I didn't do a promotion for smooth--thought that was you.

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:05:46 AM

If you could get listed on coinmarketcap, and get listed on some exchange where speculators can trade it with BTC. Then I think you'd see an even faster surge of money, especially right now there seems to be a focus on finding small fast moving marketcaps to speculate on.

Once you elevate the marketcap to $100m and make it into the Top 10, then everything changesTM.

In the IRC (##crypto-kingdom) we have been discussing tying the Crypto Kingdom ownership token "CK" (which will soon become the main in-game currency, replacing "M" which is currently pegged at 1,000,000 M to 1 XMR) with an external blockchain such as Counterparty, ETH, etc. to allow for better external trading. Any suggestions are welcome!
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: