Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810694 times)
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

Congratulations to Cloackcoin team and community to get listed on Binance.

What is next big step team will take to take cloakcoin project to next level ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

I was investigating several anonymous coins I found on this table and to be honest I had not yet heard of Cloak, despite being a very old currency.

I read several pages of the thread and it really struck me, especially the Pos system with age; it is different from the other Pos and it really allows a fair distribution through the staking, without depending on the pile of coins we have and without obliging to keep Pc or raspberry always on (I have seen this system only in Nav coin).

I will follow more carefully and buy a little!
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

I was investigating several anonymous coins I found on this table and to be honest I had not yet heard of Cloak, despite being a very old currency.

The table is out of date!

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

Yesterday the coin was not that pleased, it even frightened me a little, when all the pending orders worked for me. And after that, the price went much higher up. I was already frightened that I could not buy back the coins. But everything turned out and my coins are again with me! We look forward to conquering new heights!
Kingoamn

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

I know the team are busy and have a lot to do, but since my follow up questions still hasn't been addressed I'll repost them again.

liquidflames - Thank you for your comments and answers, it is much appreciated, but I was referring to these about the update.

I have highlighted the ones I'm missing answers to.

Thank you guys for the update and answers on the questions, I think we are many who appreciate this.

Really nice to see an article in a big ''in real life'' media to bring more attention to the project. That for me, really shows that this project is also starting to be taken serious in the real world and for me that just got an extra check mark for Cloak.
- Unfortunately it was written in German, but looking forward to see the english version though Smiley

The website is gonna be upgraded, any timings for that? - To be honest. I'm only looking forward to the blog implementation/news so I can easily stay updated without going through a lot of channels and posts, and hopefully getting more frequently updates from the team in an easy way to communicate.

The crypto conference in Berlin is gonna be really exciting to see how much attention you guys are gonna have, and if any partnerships might come out of this event. Hope we are getting an positive update afterwards Wink

Tom Gridland is trying to get Cloak accepted on online stores and in different industries. Can you say anything about how far you guys are with this partnerships. Are some at a point where they will accept Cloak or is it still at a meeting phase?
- How are they looking at Cloak at the moment with so small volume, so if they actually accepted Cloak they might devalue their own wealth by selling to realize their income?
- And what are they thinking about the project is still a good half year or more to implement LTC codebase. Are they a bit retaining because they don't know how that will role out, since the new codebase still needs a test phase, audit etc etc that might cause problems and security problems for anyone using in the future, and therefor delay the hole implementation?

Looking forward to see the article from Ming Pao, and it is also really nice to hear you guys have Nele Marie Palipea helping with the chinese community, she writes really nice and knowledge generating material !

And ofc - A few month ago a member from the team had a meeting with a few devs from IOTA, and we could hear the outcome but was up to the rest of the team. So what was the outcome?

Duderino123

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

If you have questions, just join the Cloak chat: chat.cloakcoin.com!

I know the team are busy and have a lot to do, but since my follow up questions still hasn't been addressed I'll repost them again.

liquidflames - Thank you for your comments and answers, it is much appreciated, but I was referring to these about the update.

I have highlighted the ones I'm missing answers to.

Thank you guys for the update and answers on the questions, I think we are many who appreciate this.

Really nice to see an article in a big ''in real life'' media to bring more attention to the project. That for me, really shows that this project is also starting to be taken serious in the real world and for me that just got an extra check mark for Cloak.
- Unfortunately it was written in German, but looking forward to see the english version though Smiley

The website is gonna be upgraded, any timings for that? - To be honest. I'm only looking forward to the blog implementation/news so I can easily stay updated without going through a lot of channels and posts, and hopefully getting more frequently updates from the team in an easy way to communicate.

The crypto conference in Berlin is gonna be really exciting to see how much attention you guys are gonna have, and if any partnerships might come out of this event. Hope we are getting an positive update afterwards Wink

Tom Gridland is trying to get Cloak accepted on online stores and in different industries. Can you say anything about how far you guys are with this partnerships. Are some at a point where they will accept Cloak or is it still at a meeting phase?
- How are they looking at Cloak at the moment with so small volume, so if they actually accepted Cloak they might devalue their own wealth by selling to realize their income?
- And what are they thinking about the project is still a good half year or more to implement LTC codebase. Are they a bit retaining because they don't know how that will role out, since the new codebase still needs a test phase, audit etc etc that might cause problems and security problems for anyone using in the future, and therefor delay the hole implementation?

Looking forward to see the article from Ming Pao, and it is also really nice to hear you guys have Nele Marie Palipea helping with the chinese community, she writes really nice and knowledge generating material !

And ofc - A few month ago a member from the team had a meeting with a few devs from IOTA, and we could hear the outcome but was up to the rest of the team. So what was the outcome?

Stay Cloakstrong!
Kingoamn

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

I'm already on that aswell, but thank you Smiley

I decided to put these questions on the forum, to get a little more activity (attention to cloak) in this forum, it is much better to get activity here (and on reddit) to aim for new users/investors, instead of staying within the group of interested people, and to make it easier for interested to find informations. It is much easier to read through this thread and get informations than it is to read through the different channels with a lot of unimportant messages.

cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:00:45 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 10:14:12 PM by cloakteam

Dear CLOAK Community,

we would like to give you a quick overview about the current status of the project as well as the activities in the future.

Exchanges:

The good news is already known. Nevertheless, we would like to inform you that CLOAK has been officially listed on BINANCE since April 18th. We continue our efforts and are interested in being listed on further exchanges. Despite the Binance success, we continuously working on new exchange listings in order to increase liquidity, volume and exposure.

Berlin Conference:

The appearance as exhibitor and sponsor at the C3 Crypto Conference in Berlin (05 + 06 April) was a huge success for CloakCoin. We have received positive feedback about the positive development of CLOAK from various people and projects. In addition to the public presence, we have met many new partners and are in talks with them about future potential partnerships. We will keep you updated!

Arcane Bear:

The existing partnership is geared towards long-term collaboration, and organic growth is preferred by both sides. We are very proud of such partnerships. We are receiving advice and continuous support regarding our marketing and strategic activities. Arcane is currently building a bullet-proof and solid network of various crypto and blockchain related people and we are proud to be part of the Arcane Bear family.

Tom Cridland:

Tom is busy building up first contacts in the canna-industry to represent a true use-case and thus represent an everyday use for Cloak. In addition, Tom organized appointments for us with various media houses and also made a publication possible. We will inform you about the official publication when it is online.

CLOAK Website:

The CMS of our website is ready now. At the moment we are in the process of expanding the site. The expansion includes additional sections for news, update and an event feed as well as a blog. In addition, new languages will be added and the corresponding news will be published in the respective language. The whitepapers will be translated as well.

CLOAK Official Video:

The official Cloak video will be translated in several languages. The video will be translated in Russian, Spanish, Korean as well as Chinese and will be available soon. Furthermore, the official video will be integrated into the Cloak website.

Telegram:

We would like to inform you that there are now several Cloak Telegram groups. These groups support the respective languages which are also posted on the website. We want to expand the community into different languages and be more helpful to every new Cloak member.

English (Official): @CloakProject
Russian (Pyccкий): @CloakCoinRussian
Spanish (Español): @CloakCoinSpanish
Portuguese (Português): @CloakCoinPortuguese
German (Deutsch): @CloakCoinGerman
Dutch (Nederlands): @CloakCoinNederlands
Chinese (中文): @CloakCoinChinese
Korean (한국어): @CloakCoinKorean

Dev Fund:

The development team is still working on the improved wallet version. Furthermore, the development team is currently trying to map the simplest, optimal and best implementation for the Cloak Dev Fund. The dev team gives 100% commitment on the realization of the dev fund and implement it in a timely manner.
We will keep you updated!

Merchants & Merchandising:

We continue to expand our merchant network and enforce Cloak as a means of payment.
Newest shop is: Giacobbe & Co
In addition, we would like to inform you about the new CloakCoinShop. Soon you all can buy t-shirts, shirts and many more articles with CloakCoins. The online store is under development and will be available soon.

StakeBox:

The current CLOAK Raspberry Pi wallet has been sent to our Partner Stakebox and now we are waiting for the official distribution of the eagerly awaited CLOAK staking boxes.

The whole Cloak Team is working dedicated every day to bring the project even further by becoming a payment option on a daily basis and delivering privacy to the users. Together with our growing community and upcoming partnerships we will look into a bright future.

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
Duderino123

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:30:20 AM

Thanks for the update! 2017 was great, 2018 will be AWESOME :-)

Stay Cloakstrong!
Sidi25

Activity: 134
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

If you have questions, just join the Cloak chat: chat.cloakcoin.com!

----->>> We received the draft and not the official publication. For the moment I cant reach my contact person for no reasons. I am behind it. I did not forget about it.

And ofc - A few months ago a member from the team had a meeting with a few devs from IOTA, and we could hear the outcome but was up to the rest of the team. So what was the outcome?

----->>> I can ensure you that no one from the core team met devs from IOTA. Personally, I would know about it. What has happened is, that a team member met them and simply exchanged ideas.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin - Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
vinnieG

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

Hi Cloak team,

Thanks for the good update on the progress. Keep up the good work!
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

It is my opinion the future definitely will grow i hope the very project is going to be in the very best direction together with soon to attain the future.
Kingoamn

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:40:36 AM

Thank you for the update and answers to my questions - It is very much appreciated !
HeftyMagi

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

cloak is so undervalued, great coin  Smiley

do you have link with more info or any tutorial on staking and how to earn from cloak assist ? 
Kingoamn

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:20:50 AM

cloak is so undervalued, great coin  Smiley

do you have link with more info or any tutorial on staking and how to earn from cloak assist ?  

https://medium.com/@cryptoisforeveryone/cloakcoin-passive-income-1eb57183737b

BUT - Download the Wallet from Cloakcoin.com instead, the link in this article is with an older wallet.
HeftyMagi

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

cloak is so undervalued, great coin  Smiley

https://medium.com/@cryptoisforeveryone/cloakcoin-passive-income-1eb57183737b

BUT - Download the Wallet from Cloakcoin.com instead, the link in this article is with an older wallet.

Thank You
AnorakThaGreat

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

Just wanted to reach out to the community and potential investors to clarify some things. There have been a lot of questions recently in regards to the privacy aspect of our blockchain project, given that the public addresses are visible on an explorer.

Cloakcoin enforces the open ledger maxima aka the blockchain transactions and public address amounts are indeed public & visible.
The trick is, with our Enigma mixing tech, exact transaction amounts and destinations are extremely hard (some would say impossible) to decipher. So you get the open ledger transparency, in regards to blockchain transactions, but particular wallet2wallet transaction details remain opaque. Most blockchain projects conflate those two - we made it our competitive advantage: the ledger is transparent so coin paths can be examined (by anyone!) as proof of technology and a control/attack detection mechanism, while the w2w and actual transaction privacy is maintained. This is why we claim that we are not only an anonymous (like Bitcoin), but also a private and untraceable crypto-currency.

Hope that conceptual difference answers some of the questions that were raised about CloakCoin (with every right!).
Feel free to reach out on our other channels as well if you have more questions. I invite the devs and experts from other privacy coins to join the discussion.

Godspeed,

Anorak
CloakCoin Dev
lokojones

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

Just wanted to reach out to the community and potential investors to clarify some things. There have been a lot of questions recently in regards to the privacy aspect of our blockchain project, given that the public addresses are visible on an explorer.

Cloakcoin enforces the open ledger maxima aka the blockchain transactions and public address amounts are indeed public & visible.
The trick is, with our Enigma mixing tech, exact transaction amounts and destinations are extremely hard (some would say impossible) to decipher. So you get the open ledger transparency, in regards to blockchain transactions, but particular wallet2wallet transaction details remain opaque. Most blockchain projects conflate those two - we made it our competitive advantage: the ledger is transparent so coin paths can be examined (by anyone!) as proof of technology and a control/attack detection mechanism, while the w2w and actual transaction privacy is maintained. This is why we claim that we are not only an anonymous (like Bitcoin), but also a private and untraceable crypto-currency.

Hope that conceptual difference answers some of the questions that were raised about CloakCoin (with every right!).
Feel free to reach out on our other channels as well if you have more questions. I invite the devs and experts from other privacy coins to join the discussion.

Godspeed,

Anorak
CloakCoin Dev

I definitely agree with you, but in the long term, I think something needs to be done to Enigma fees as 1.8% is rather expensive, especially with large amounts.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

I definitely agree with you, but in the long term, I think something needs to be done to Enigma fees as 1.8% is rather expensive, especially with large amounts.

The Enigma fees have been reduced long ago with the latest wallet release in January!

There is a fee from 1% to 0.2% flat fee, Starting with 1 Cloak and for 1000 or more it's flat fee 0.2% !
lasvegas83

Activity: 432
Merit: 254

https://cloakcoin.com

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:33:11 PM

The Enigma fees have been reduced long ago with the latest wallet release in January!

There is a fee from 1% to 0.2% flat fee, Starting with 1 Cloak and for 1000 or more it's flat fee 0.2% !

Here a nice graphic how the Enigma fee will be charged on.
You can read it also in the revised whitepaper!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency|  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: