Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:33:30 AM

So what is the next step then sexy?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I nearly 50 haha with a grown up Son..  Grin Grin

Well I just woke up and am waiting for the designer to reply with the finished banners for our club and my Hubby to go to the bank to give me some housekeeping so i can get another silver coin for the bullion fund and will also get an autoresponder later, probably aweber so I can start getting ready for the marketing campaigns.. Once we have our group ready I will start marketing it on fb and other traffic sites etc and collect all the leads..We will have a monthly random prize draw and also incentives for people to click sites and faucets under the QBK ref links and also invest in sites..so apart from my time and the time of the staff involved, whatever comes in from the group will be NET income for various activities of QBK..Even now I am clicking like 200k sats a day on faucets and buying QBK with it..every bit helps........... So if some of our supporters can join in, even fora few minutes a day it will be great for our Growth.. Clever people have many people working WITH them or FOR them..I want QBK to be a clever coin!!! This way if we get more participation from inside and outside of QBK then I think within a year we will be flying beyond the moon with revenues but I don't want to hype at all..I jsut want to work at the pace I can manage and be comfortable and under the radar for now.. Wink..I want QBK to grow slowly and UNNOTICED... Once all the Early adopters are feeling nice and snug we can get to the next level.. We are active, Buy pressure is building and trust..This is what we want, we don't want pumping and dumping and dying.. What we want is really to bring the ultimate solution to bagholding that offsets all kinds of losses to the point that anyone holding QBK, whether they trade or not will never be a LOSER..This is what we set out to do and this is what we want mainly to achieve..All the other activities are peripherals to this aim.. Smiley.. I really do need to fix the OP but I will do that once the club is ready and will get a new design for the little banner things on our OP to match our logo but next week because I am on a budget lol. Grin Grin

Just also to note those in here that hate FB will have all the same club info here on our OP so they can still participate as well.. Wink

"So if some of our supporters can join in, even for a few minutes a day it will be great for our Growth."  can you post the link? Smiley

As soon as it's ready..should be within next couple of days.. I still doing the write up for it in the files..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:54:54 PM

Is there a date set for the july bagbonus? Need a deadline for acquiring a few more coins.  Smiley

silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 04:45:30 PM

German Qibucker
http://youtu.be/dcXNx3GvKho

QBK Love
http://youtu.be/AY3Z02G1Sps

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:38:34 AM

Nice touch :-)

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:15:35 AM

Is there a date set for the july bagbonus? Need a deadline for acquiring a few more coins.  Smiley

July Bagbonus snapshot is on 22nd of July..to give you all a chance to grow your bags heavier.. Bagbonus payouts will be between 25th-31st July although I usually try to finish them within 3 days..

@Silverking..very nice vid there..  Maybe we should send it to the EU as well to solve the Greek Crisis..I hope Tsipras prevails..He is a walking legend on 2 legs.. Cheesy Grin Wink..I am a bit busy today because my nephew arriving with his new bride from the Philippines..so we will have the 2nd Asian in the family..so I be back tomorrow..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:38:24 AM

July Bagbonus snapshot is on 22nd of July..to give you all a chance to grow your bags heavier.. Bagbonus payouts will be between 25th-31st July although I usually try to finish them within 3 days..

@Silverking..very nice vid there..  Maybe we should send it to the EU as well to solve the Greek Crisis..I hope Tsipras prevails..He is a walking legend on 2 legs.. Cheesy Grin Wink..I am a bit busy today because my nephew arriving with his new bride from the Philippines..so we will have the 2nd Asian in the family..so I be back tomorrow..  Smiley

thank you, will make sure to add a few extra coins before then.  Smiley

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:28:49 PM

thank you, will make sure to add a few extra coins before then.  Smiley

That's awesome..thanks for the support..also I smell something good coming our way very very soonnnnnnnnn..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:38:58 PM

OUR RAP HEHE REMEMBER:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B540RIrkEN54bnBubEtsWW1kMFE/edit

One day our dream is to help a lot of people out there...

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:49:20 PM

Hello fellow Bagholders.. Our QBK success club should be opening tomorrow or next day earliest so i hope we can have many participating to help QBK bags grow heavier for everyone.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:19:45 PM

Sorry I have been away from my desk most of the day attending to some family matters, so tomorrow back to a  full day of getting the club ready..   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:54:49 AM

I am working on the club details now, it's very hot here and I got the fan on at full throttole lol so I work slower in the heat but getting there.. Also it's my Mother's Birthday today ..She is 75 years Young.. Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
hobbyminer67

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 05:32:31 PM

I am working on the club details now, it's very hot here and I got the fan on at full throttole lol so I work slower in the heat but getting there.. Also it's my Mother's Birthday today ..She is 75 years Young.. Smiley Smiley

Happy Birthday Ellie's mom!!  Grin Grin Grin
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:46:12 PM

Happy Birthday Ellie's mom!!  Grin Grin Grin

Thank you so much for the kind thoughts..I am off to bed now and too much to catch up with tomorrow including some silver bullion shopping.. Girls love 2 things, shopping and bags hehe..  Wink I will check out the webmaster also what happened to qibuck site i see only a ton of code lol..so I will pm the lady tomorrow but I hardly use that site anyway to be honest but still I want it fixed.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Braino

Activity: 644

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:50:42 PM

Interested in seeing how this develops

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:32:42 AM

Interested in seeing how this develops

Just bought more silver bullion for QBK.. For now I am donating from my own earnings from the signature campaign but I hope once we get group participation in the success club then we can buy tons more.. I so behind I have to update asset sheet tonight and do more on the club and OP needs revamping..I will also get the little pics on the OP redesigned to match the logo as well from my designer  on fiverr, he is cool..

http://www.europeanmint.com/2014-1-2oz-australian-silver-great-white-shark-coin/

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 02:32:13 PM

And QBK leaps up on Poloniex! Nice news for bagholders. Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:47:21 PM

And QBK leaps up on Poloniex! Nice news for bagholders. Cheesy

Yes bottom line is more lovely Bagholders want to buy and hold and new investors are looking.. This is what we want, happy and content Bagholders for life.. There is plenty of pumping and dumping in many other coins, we are not here for the Adrenalin rush but to create a genuine store of wealth to offset inflation, the fiat bubble and also for the fiscal safety for future generations..I hope when I am long gone people will still love and hold QBK..I will be getting more staff to help next few days once the club is ready.. Sam and I need more sailors on our QBK  boat.. Smiley.. Cheesy Wink I will be 50 next January lol but I am trying to keep healthy and eat well so I live long God willing  to see this coin rise to great heights.. Of course we will have in place peeps to take it over once I reach the other side.. My plan is that my Son's generation and His Children and Grandchildren will be using QIBUCK to buy and sell goods, save and all sorts.. We are not a come now and gone tomorrow digital currency..We have proven, despite all odds that we can stand the test of time..and we still have a lot more to prove and do and evolve into..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:25:12 PM

It's funny though that not everyone in QBK wants the best for QBK..as you can see when people put a 5k sell order in to drop the price that means they are ONLY looking out to drop the price for their own benefit..but there will come a time where there will not be enough coins on the market to buy so cheap even at this price.. I look forward to those days..and I am patient. We will play the waiting game with patience.. Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:11:08 AM

Sorry fro delays re asset sheet and club but I got stuck at my Parent's house last night to watch the Greek Crisis..they didn't let em go home lol till late so am back at work today..I just finished all the clicking and in a bit will finish off the files for the club.. Sorry about that..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:33:55 AM

Hello Qibucks,

I would like to know how you plan to incorporate the bullion, you are purchasing (for QBK).

As i understand it Banks hold bullion to secure there currency, if currency drops too low, bullion is liquidated to purchase said currency, to raise the value?

This system has been a point of distrust and dishonesty for a very long time. Most people believe that if fort Knox was audited, it would be millions or billions short.
The current Banking system, is a big part of why crypto currency has been born, no one trusts the banking system. So im not sure copying that system is the ideal solution.

I can see you are enjoying buying bullion,and for personal investment this is a sound plan, sit on it and wait for capitol gains.

But for QBK, i cant see how this will generate income streams, which will be the life blood of this currency, bag bonuses.(profit sharing)

The first few bag bonuses were quite profitable, as time has gone on, still nice, but not as profitable.
As i understand it these bonuses come from the income streams that were set up with the ICO funds, and for a while you have been subsidizing them with personal funds as well?

This is what gives me a lot of confidants in your integrity. I can see you are continually working on something, and donating it to the assets sheet, as i see it, we need to find and develop more income steams to float the bonuses without your financial input. BTC based funding  is ideal, but any revenue that can sustain the payouts will work just fine.

Currently about 5btc gets market price to 100k, so a 10btc injection should hold coin above 75k, taking into account coin flippers and dumps.
 I assume the 55k at the top of the rich list is your addy how much of that do you plan to sell off?
I can see pretty well all the founders or top 25 addys, have held there coins solid through the last big rise that peaked at 77k, which is also encouraging.

But i would like to know how you plan to sustain the bagbonuses (profit sharing), using bullion? before i sink any real money into this venture

This is in no way an attack or meant with any disrespect, I know how much you put into this coin.just want to see what you have on your mind  Wink

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: