Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 07:38:32 PM

Qibuck The Trailer

http://youtu.be/EYsC3Wdg3E8

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:11:30 AM

Wow nice Bitcoin bullion  Grin

Yeap..I will be doing more forum posts to collect more btc to buy more silver soon..  It's just been so busy with relatives but it's all good..Now they also know about QIBUCK.. Cheesy

you collect BTC from signature campaign ? you are DEV of Qibuck
why you do it ?

Whatever I collect from that I am incubating for our bullion backing fund.. I could keep it for myself but I am not. I haven't even earned a wage online for 8 months now because my primary goal is to get QBK to a more profitable position than many people realise. So every satoshi I click or earn goes to grow QBK..For us QBK is a long term project..We have a five year plan or more in place to see QBK reach a very respectable NON PUMP AND DUMP position..After this month's bagbonus we will share what dreams and aims we have for QBK..I don't want to BS anyone at this point, for now it is important to build QBK's intrinsic value and bullion/assets and payout bagbonuses monthly..After that we will work on stabilizing the price..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:13:09 AM

Qibuck The Trailer

http://youtu.be/EYsC3Wdg3E8

Love the Movie Sam.. Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:36:37 AM

Yeap..I will be doing more forum posts to collect more btc to buy more silver soon..  It's just been so busy with relatives but it's all good..Now they also know about QIBUCK.. Cheesy

Always regreted not getting a few of those coins when they came out. Looks really good.  Smiley

I think the bullion backing idea is great, and especially since it doesn't seem to take focus from the more active revenue streams.

Looking forward to hearing about the future plans of Qibuck after this months bagbonus.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:27:44 PM

Always regreted not getting a few of those coins when they came out. Looks really good.  Smiley

I think the bullion backing idea is great, and especially since it doesn't seem to take focus from the more active revenue streams.

Looking forward to hearing about the future plans of Qibuck after this months bagbonus.

Thank you for your kind support, yes the Bullion backing incentive is coming from my own personal extra funds while we continue to make QBK financially independent and the more my income grows and QBK assets and income grows so will the bullion.. QBK is our great love and joy and not just another altcoin.. We have sweated blood and tears and determined to make it one of the top 50 respectable digital currencies or tokens of the future.. It takes time and support and patience and determination..If we and our Bagholders got these four important criteria then it's only a matter of time before we achieve our goals..SAM is in charge of Traffic Monsoon and MYPAYINGADS growth and I can see MPA is growing quite fast and nicely.. I will have to update asset sheet in a few days time for them.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 06:17:13 PM

Yeah...I had some, "re-positioned," and came back in with lowball bids. I now have more than what I bought during the ICO.

qibucks is a great example of what can thrive in an unregulated environment. It's run in a non-standard way, truly, but qiwoman2 is someone who's always on your side once you're a bagholder. Smiley

That's why I shrug off the occasional FUDder who bursts into this thread, because all of them are miffed by the colorful way this coin is run. Miff and suspiciousness, that's all; "sound and fury, signifying nothing."

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:08:49 AM

Yeah...I had some, "re-positioned," and came back in with lowball bids. I now have more than what I bought during the ICO.

qibucks is a great example of what can thrive in an unregulated environment. It's run in a non-standard way, truly, but qiwoman2 is someone who's always on your side once you're a bagholder. Smiley

That's why I shrug off the occasional FUDder who bursts into this thread, because all of them are miffed by the colorful way this coin is run. Miff and suspiciousness, that's all; "sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Lovely to see you are growing your bags..Bagbonus is just around the corner too..remember to have your bags downloaded by 22nd of this month for bagbonus snapshot day.. Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:43:07 AM

I have collected so far 0.032 from the sig campaign towards buying more bullion so once it gets to around 0.1 I will try to get another ounce or so to put towards our Bullion fund. Our MPA aCCOUNT is growing and we should have over 150-170 shares by now. I will consult with Sam over that as he handles that account to see where we at.. Once we get to 1k shares it should get interesting.  Wink Traffic Monsoon is also building..up nicely.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:45:40 AM

Thought you might like this one, it is one of many Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:42:28 PM

Thought you might like this one, it is one of many Smiley

Oh wow that's lovely post the link so I can like and share it..Just also popped in to let you all know my Son arrived safely..Thanks for the lovely support.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:16:49 AM

We are nearly hitting 3 btc buy support..keep up the good work guys and gals.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:33:54 AM

We are nearly hitting 3 btc buy support..keep up the good work guys and gals.. Smiley

Make that 4 Wink

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:10:11 AM

Make that 4 Wink

OMG I woke up and first thing I do is check POLONIEX..Thank you QBKERS for the great support, especially through difficult times.. I was showing QBK to my Son and his GF last night, explaining to them our vision..When they saw what we are trying to do, I realised that QBK is not just any other altcoin but a window into a brighter future for these kids.. Today I will do more posting to get more funds together for more silver..Mummy of QBK loves bullion shopping! I had another idea as well, once I finish our mini holiday and Hubby's immigration stuff by the 21st and complete bagbonus by 30th we will start making the addons, the QBK success and clickers group and a brainstorming sheet..I will explain that idea later today..I just woke up so my eyes are not very open yet.. Smiley..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:17:51 AM

Make that 4 Wink

OMG I woke up and first thing I do is check POLONIEX..Thank you QBKERS for the great support, especially through difficult times.. I was showing QBK to my Son and his GF last night, explaining to them our vision..When they saw what we are trying to do, I realised that QBK is not just any other altcoin but a window into a brighter future for these kids.. Today I will do more posting to get more funds together for more silver..Mummy of QBK loves bullion shopping! I had another idea as well, once I finish our mini holiday and Hubby's immigration stuff by the 21st and complete bagbonus by 30th we will start making the addons, the QBK success and clickers group and a brainstorming sheet..I will explain that idea later today..I just woke up so my eyes are not very open yet.. Smiley..

Here are a few more listings if you read the description all will accept Qibucks

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141691757679?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141691769246?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141691332742?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Smiley

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:40:22 AM

Make that 4 Wink

Here are a few more listings if you read the description all will accept Qibucks

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141691757679?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141691769246?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141691332742?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Smiley

Thank you for letting me know..This is really encouraging to see QBK grow in the merchant area..I will try and post these later on my twitters and fb accounts.. Smiley PM me your QBK addy so I can send you a few coins as a thank you for accepting QBK.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:02:30 PM

Make that 4 Wink

Smiley

Thank you for letting me know..This is really encouraging to see QBK grow in the merchant area..I will try and post these later on my twitters and fb accounts.. Smiley PM me your QBK addy so I can send you a few coins as a thank you for accepting QBK.. Smiley

Nice one thanx QT1qqiVMaXtfQDYZXYaBWbgYj9TJ9EVCsA

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 03:38:05 PM

Thanks to you, I'm sure. Smiley You are a good promoter.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:42:24 AM

@DAN_SHAN little bag gift sent.. Smiley

@Nxtblg thank you for the kind words..

DEAR BAGHODLERS, PLEASE REMEMBER BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT IS ON 22ND OF THIS MONTH..

I AM GOING AWAY FOR A SMALL FAMILY TRIP FROM TOMORROW TILL THE 18TH.. So anythign needed SAM will be keeping an eye here..

I will be online on the 18th again as soon as I come back from Paphos..

If I get the chance to use hubby's laptop to login I will try but he needs it for his job and we don't have room in the car for me to take mine as there will be six of us bundled in it already lol.. Cheesy

Have a lovely few days rest from me.. See you in 4 days..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:15:25 AM

@DAN_SHAN little bag gift sent.. Smiley

@Nxtblg thank you for the kind words..

DEAR BAGHODLERS, PLEASE REMEMBER BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT IS ON 22ND OF THIS MONTH..

I AM GOING AWAY FOR A SMALL FAMILY TRIP FROM TOMORROW TILL THE 18TH.. So anythign needed SAM will be keeping an eye here..

I will be online on the 18th again as soon as I come back from Paphos..

If I get the chance to use hubby's laptop to login I will try but he needs it for his job and we don't have room in the car for me to take mine as there will be six of us bundled in it already lol.. Cheesy

Have a lovely few days rest from me.. See you in 4 days..

Thankyou Smiley your very kind
Enjoy the break  Cool

johnbrainless

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:01:32 AM

Proof of Baghold looks cool

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: