Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 05:19:49 PM

I'm also CoFounder at Qibucks,I look into investments.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:47:56 PM

@Vella85 welcome and yes SAM is our Right hand Man and CO FOUNDER , right from the beginning who looks out for good investment opportunities and has been a great support to myself emotionally through the more challenging times of this coin and also for QBK itself and who also helps to get financing for us when we need it.

I will be back tomorrow afternoon and check how much I have saved for the website. I will be happy to try get the website ordered before the end of the month. I will see if this is possible.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:52:52 PM

Hi founders, saw the volume on polo and thought to explore qibuck.  I'll be hanging around for sure here.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 10:14:53 PM

@Vella85 welcome and yes SAM is our Right hand Man and CO FOUNDER , right from the beginning who looks out for good investment opportunities and has been a great support to myself emotionally through the more challenging times of this coin and also for QBK itself and who also helps to get financing for us when we need it.

I will be back tomorrow afternoon and check how much I have saved for the website. I will be happy to try get the website ordered before the end of the month. I will see if this is possible.  Smiley

Thank you! I look forward to finally getting some QBK coins this weekend as I will use some of my signature campaign funds to pick some coins up. I did want to start with a few thousand but an unexpected expense has come up so that is why I will use some of my signature campaign funds to buy QBK. At least I can start with some to get going and build on that as time goes on.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

Thank you! I look forward to finally getting some QBK coins this weekend as I will use some of my signature campaign funds to pick some coins up. I did want to start with a few thousand but an unexpected expense has come up so that is why I will use some of my signature campaign funds to buy QBK. At least I can start with some to get going and build on that as time goes on.

You are most welcome and hope you will stay with us for the long haul.  Smiley I am getting together all the info to get a nice design for the new website so will be busy with that the next two weeks.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mickp

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:29:34 PM

I can help with website if needed.... I work with wordpress and can create nice website for less for you.
I only need text and images from you.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:16:33 PM

I can help with website if needed.... I work with wordpress and can create nice website for less for you.

I sent you a pm but will discuss with other members of QBK also before making a final decision thanks in advance.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
upro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:31:39 PM

I sent you a pm but will discuss with other members of QBK also before making a final decision thanks in advance.

Hello. Maybe QBK need upgrade and rename? It cool coin, but people like new and reorganization platform and up money case investors.
I will give you link LS: new decentralization platform working for WP open source + Decentralization server + TOR+SSL+VPN shield.
It my team project, full working anonymous base and PoS mining system. After your check, perhaps we will be able as that to cooperate
 Roll Eyes
upro

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:50:39 PM

Check you private message. i sent for you link
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:54:03 PM

Hello and thank you for your kind offer. I could not open the link for some reason. I will try again tomorrow form the other computer and discuss with our other CO Founder Sam.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
National

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:56:40 PM

How about some news?
JDS1000

Activity: 414

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:36:49 AM

All my best to QiWoman & Team QBK - Congrats on the coin price!  Clear that you're accomplishing what Qi set out to do!
upro

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:34:34 AM

Hello and thank you for your kind offer. I could not open the link for some reason. I will try again tomorrow form the other computer and discuss with our other CO Founder Sam.

you need open link ink Tor Browser.
i open official topic  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1873297.0
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:33:43 AM

All my best to QiWoman & Team QBK - Congrats on the coin price!  Clear that you're accomplishing what Qi set out to do!

Thank you for your kind words..
BAGBONUSES FOR THIS MONTH will happen on 28TH APRIL, BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT WILL BE ON 27TH Thanks All for your support..

@Upro I will check it out..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
upro

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:51:32 AM

All my best to QiWoman & Team QBK - Congrats on the coin price!  Clear that you're accomplishing what Qi set out to do!

Thank you for your kind words..
BAGBONUSES FOR THIS MONTH will happen on 28TH APRIL, BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT WILL BE ON 27TH Thanks All for your support..

@Upro I will check it out..  Smiley

I have begun good the relations. yesterday I have bought a few QBK at the price 0.0005btc, today the price has exceeded 0.001btc  Cheesy
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 12:54:01 PM

News is I'm still buying up QBK and not changing the coin name,I like Qibuck,it's querky enough.
Also have some other coins am buying up at random.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
runiwani

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:27:44 PM

keep in mind EXCL is back and restarted after 2 years on new chain - i remember you followed it. good to promote this again Smiley

Thank you for the latest information. I will check up on it later.. I hope Everyone is having a good weekend.

I am setting up a capture page today to try and get all the Bagholders into an autoresponder so i can send also weekly updates/contests and incentives. I will fix one over the weekend.

do you have a plan to start Masternodes? and also to enter another exchanges?

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:46:39 PM

keep in mind EXCL is back and restarted after 2 years on new chain - i remember you followed it. good to promote this again Smiley

Thank you for the latest information. I will check up on it later.. I hope Everyone is having a good weekend.

I am setting up a capture page today to try and get all the Bagholders into an autoresponder so i can send also weekly updates/contests and incentives. I will fix one over the weekend.

do you have a plan to start Masternodes? and also to enter another exchanges?

That is a thought that has been on my mind, depends on if if we can get a competent dev for this job OR we may go down the asset route and open an Asset on BURST platform to enhance Qibuck..Other exchanges later on once we get new website and branding sorted and I have cleared the old dev debts. I need to get that off my back to then focus on other stuff.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 01:38:50 AM

The technocrats at Poloniex delisted you sorry to hear, hopefully you have money saved up to host on Bittrex.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
rakip21

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:06:21 AM

Nolucak poloneix den no other wallets no market nerde sellicaz these
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: