Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379328 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:50:09 AM

The technocrats at Poloniex delisted you sorry to hear, hopefully you have money saved up to host on Bittrex.

Yes I just saw tht. Bittrex is way too expensive and also you pay Bittrex the 5k btc with no GUARANTEE of it being listed. If I had 5 btc spare I could do a lot more for QBK that that. I will have a discussion with Sam my QBK partner where to go next.. Most likely we will issue an asset in exchange for QBK..In other words QBK holders will be able to swap QBK for the asset and still earn the bagbonus for the time being or just give snapsoot of their qbk coins in wallet or exchange with the date and receive the asset..
An asset on Burst will cost me much less to run which means that extra money I am paying to run qbk can go into buying other assets to payout more bagbnuses. Also buy issuing an asset, others can buy in also into the asset which means the bagbonus fund will be bigger. An asset also can be traded daily on the Burst exchange and it is very cheap to list an asset. Everyone will be getting paid in BURST COIN as well, which is a really big and upcoming coin, so this is by no means the death of qibuck, just QBK as to change it's image. I always wanted QBK to be an asset coin and if I had known back then about assets on nxt and burst I would have created an asset instead of a coin, as 2 DEVS really did bad by us but it's never too late and everyone knows that I am not a person to give up or abandon ship. After a discussion with Sam I will get back to you with a concrete decision by tomorrow.

Bagbonuses for this month are by no means affected, they will go out as usual.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ulfsaar

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:57:19 AM

Those who pumped qbk knows its going to be delisted. An insider on polo, or polo itself to dispose its bag at a premium.
All those to be delisted got a good pump most likely to dispose what they own with a profit.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:00:34 AM

Those who pumped qbk knows its going to be delisted. An insider on polo, or polo itself to dispose its bag at a premium.
All those to be delisted got a good pump most likely to dispose what they own with a profit.

I have no idea about POLO pumps as I only run the coin and pay all the expenses for it..It seems like POLO is not immune to the pump groups and I see every day different coins getting pumped and dumped in rotation. I only found out QBK was being delisted this morning when I woke up. Being delisted from POLO is not the end for QBK, but  after a discussion with Sam turning it into an asset is the at present the most cost effective and profitable route for QBK.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
runiwani

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:23:38 AM

I have no idea about POLO pumps as I only run the coin and pay all the expenses for it..It seems like POLO is not immune to the pump groups and I see every day different coins getting pumped and dumped in rotation. I only found out QBK was being delisted this morning when I woke up. Being delisted from POLO is not the end for QBK, but  after a discussion with Sam turning it into an asset is the at present the most cost effective and profitable route for QBK.

and do you have a plan to enter another exchanges?

digitron

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:26:57 AM

For the exchanges it's not even an expense to pump a coin. They can just add any number of imaginary bids and sales as they wish.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
nellz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:35:46 AM

Sad to hear the news. Im about getting shock about this news. And i lost big amount of btc today. So big. They delisted not only one but a lots. I bet many has lost in a gamble in trade currently now.
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

Don't own this coin but try getting it on c-cex or cryptopia atleast.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:01:44 PM

For the exchanges it's not even an expense to pump a coin. They can just add any number of imaginary bids and sales as they wish.

LOL, what non-sense of conspiracy you guys are talking about. QBK is old coin and had ico on poloniex, but it lacks volume and active development, that is why polo delisted.
reffi

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:08:36 PM

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!   My savings destroyed because of the snapshot on QBK!!! I left 5 BTC there overnight!! OMG!!!!  I know left 1.24BTC wtf!!! Savings destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Cry Cry Cry
rakip21

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:20:42 PM

You must enter a new market very urgently Sad
reffi

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:41:46 PM

You must enter a new market very urgently Sad

I am looking for other exchanges now to transfer! This is rediclous!! Polo no right to do that overnight like that, this is crazy!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:03:22 PM

yeah right being delisted is not over for this project a lots of things can possibly happen as the dev still active and looking for more possible
investment for those who invested here better to be aware about the pump group and look how they work with every coins.
pascnx

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:36:00 PM

where is the update? Huh
rakip21

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:49:18 PM

Nance get into a new sunken market https://liqui.io/ https://bittrex.com/ https://yobit.net/en/
TrustDell

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:23:34 PM

Our Motto: “Let’s not wait for Miracles to happen - Let’s create them”.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:14:25 PM

We will create an asset in order to still give qbk bagholders a monthly bagbonus until we can decide what will happen with the coin, either we will roll over completely to an asset token or we will revive also the coin as well..but for now as I was not given any preparation by Poloniex in this matter, moving to an asset is our best way forward for the interim. I am still in debt with QBK, not made any profit myself only huge losses running this coin, so an asset is much cheaper to run, leaving me basically in a better position to provide the monthly bagbonuses.

I have had a discussion with SAM, My QBK co founder and he agrees 100% with this decision.
I will have the asset created before the 2nd May whereby I will need a snapshot of QBK member's bags of QBK they hold in order to transfer the asset to them. Assets on Burst also have a block explorer as well which is pretty cool and the assets can be traded, the same as a coin. I have shed blood and tears running QBK at my personal cost and loss in order not to let our Bagholders down but with this delisting on POLO..I think we just need to focus on making it into an asset.

We personally don't have the manpower, community support or financial resources to push this coin in its present state. At least as an asset I can gradually grow the bagbonuses month by month as I will have less expenses than I did running QBK as a coin.

I will be back here in 2-3 days with instructions on how we move forward while I plan to create the asset..
Thank you always for your patience.

QBK Team

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tarime

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:48:29 PM

You guys should be careful with dead coins. You knew that Polo delists coins from time to time and it's quite risky to trade such coins like Qibuck. No development, no results - here is the end. There are still lots of coins which may be delisted in the future. Trading these coins is a gambling.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 09:55:48 PM

@ Tarime Qibuck  is not a dead coin,maybe you need to educate yourself about our coin in the first place.
And to Pasc I'm not a lady,I'm a dude.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
Tarime

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:08:25 AM

@ Tarime Qibuck  is not a dead coin,maybe you need to educate yourself about our coin in the first place.
And to Pasc I'm not a lady,I'm a dude.
However I don't see the development at all. I checked Twitter: the team has no real news for a long time. You're resting for almost 1 year.
NakeSLam11

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:35:19 AM

So is this coin hitting new exchange or not?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: