Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347502 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:49:17 PM

sp did you take a look at the open source zcash version of nicehash? i'm sure something can be done to increase the speed
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:11:26 PM

I try with maximum performance on nvidia panel but have the same issue .
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:44:53 AM

Maybe it's throttling because it's too hot? Faulty fan maybe?

That reminds me of, does anyone know where I could buy some fans for Gigabyte cards (970 G1, 750 Ti, 1070) other than ebay? Gigabyte told me they don't bother selling parts and that replacing fans would void the warranty... pssh.please.
I could RMA them but the process takes about 2 months so no thanks to that.

They don't even have to be Gigabyte (instead preferably something with ball bearing), just match the specs, size and the connections.

Not your keys, not your coins!
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 03:04:39 AM

That reminds me of, does anyone know where I could buy some fans for Gigabyte cards (970 G1, 750 Ti, 1070) other than ebay? Gigabyte told me they don't bother selling parts and that replacing fans would void the warranty... pssh.please.

They don't even have to be Gigabyte (instead preferably something with ball bearing), just match the specs, size and the connections.

i researched ( and asked many many MANY pages ago ) the same question ...

the result is a dead end EVERYWHERE you go ...

its because gigabyte dont give a damn about the spare parts industry - even though they would make an absolute killing with it due to their fans being a heap of garbage ...

this is why i have designed a different way of cooling - and completely turned it on it head - when considering that if you move one screw the warranty is void ...

the only way i can think of that may fix this issue - is get a third party cooling solution ... though they usually cost half the price of the card ...

if you do find out somehow - please let me know also ... ill pass on the info to all those that have as me the same question over and over again ...

#crysx

AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:42:29 AM

There are similar ( or same for older cards ) many sellers @ aliexpres with same quality, will post some later ( i go to sleep now )
Gigabyte doesn't use stickers anymore so easy to open it.
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:37:09 AM

While 1070s aren't giving anywhere near the bang for your buck as 480s, it looks like the dual Ethereum/Pascal miner is taking pressure off of all the other algos and things are becoming more profitable again for Nvidia.

Definitely still not a optimal situation and it would be nice if we could get our own dual miner. Claymore is keeping things locked to AMD right now because it would be much more profitable for Nvidia. Claymore doesn't unlock things until it's no longer advantageous to even mine with Nvidia.

Posted about this a couple times over the last six months or so when talking about different video card models. Ebay is the only place or wait three weeks on a RMA. It's silly they don't sell them out of a store or are willing to send them to you.

Gigabyte fans are terrible and fail within 6-12 months of mining use or 18 of normalish use.

All of them use the same shitty half height low quality fans. Great cards, terrible fans.

Quote me this post. Not going to deal with people doing 'I told you sos', especially when I'm pretty sure you're one of the people I argued with about Gigabyte cards being garbage. You and also Amph.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 08:55:05 AM

While 1070s aren't giving anywhere near the bang for your buck as 480s, it looks like the dual Ethereum/Pascal miner is taking pressure off of all the other algos and things are becoming more profitable again for Nvidia.

Definitely still not a optimal situation and it would be nice if we could get our own dual miner. Claymore is keeping things locked to AMD right now because it would be much more profitable for Nvidia. Claymore doesn't unlock things until it's no longer advantageous to even mine with Nvidia.

Posted about this a couple times over the last six months or so when talking about different video card models. Ebay is the only place or wait three weeks on a RMA. It's silly they don't sell them out of a store or are willing to send them to you.

Gigabyte fans are terrible and fail within 6-12 months of mining use or 18 of normalish use.

All of them use the same shitty half height low quality fans. Great cards, terrible fans.

Quote me this post. Not going to deal with people doing 'I told you sos', especially when I'm pretty sure you're one of the people I argued with about Gigabyte cards being garbage. You and also Amph.

dont pick a fight mate ...

you ALWAYS seem to think that people are against you - and that everything is a fight - and that bensam is ALWAYS right ... holy crap ...

thats exactly what im saying - gigabyte cards are awesome cards - but their fans are pathetic ... and so is their lack of support for spare parts ...

i was responding in a civil manner - then you come along and want to pinch the reality back in to the cheek of bct that people like you exist ...

i wont be quoting ANYTHING to you - nor colluding with ANYTHING you ask for ... im too busy to bother ...

its why there is respect given and taken - and no respect given ( or lacking ) for people like you ... you just simply dont deserve respect ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:11:46 AM

Spreadcoin is launching masternodes just like dash.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045373.5480

You can buy a faster miner for only 0.05BTC (spreadminer sp-mod #10)

Support the coin, and the network, and earn a few bucks as well.. More profitable than most other coins if you have a few rigs.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:08:04 AM

you ALWAYS seem to think that people are against you - and that everything is a fight - and that bensam is ALWAYS right ... holy crap ...

thats exactly what im saying - gigabyte cards are awesome cards - but their fans are pathetic ... and so is their lack of support for spare parts ...

i was responding in a civil manner - then you come along and want to pinch the reality back in to the cheek of bct that people like you exist ...

i wont be quoting ANYTHING to you - nor colluding with ANYTHING you ask for ... im too busy to bother ...

its why there is respect given and taken - and no respect given ( or lacking ) for people like you ... you just simply dont deserve respect ...

#crysx

Stepping on someones dick, going back on your word, being a hypocrite, taking credit for someone elses work, and/or not giving credit where it is due IS 'picking a fight'.

If you agree with me now, that doesn't change what you've said in the past nor that you weren't the one that made the assertions.

I'm too old to deal with people trying to shimmy in and take credit for shit I've said and done, then received flak for it. Especially from someone who was arguing the opposite direction. Go try to play your word and truth games with others.

I'm sorry if my snide attitude pisses you off and I don't 'deserve respect'. Perhaps if I just lied and tried to take credit for others work like yourself I might be worthy of it. That's how I deal with people like yourself which are a dime a dozen online.

But, by all means, quote me your post where you said exactly what you did two posts ago and we can reach an agreement. I've been talking about Gigabyte and their shit fans in this thread for close to a year (in addition to other brands which have shitty downsides like MSI, Zotac, and EVGA). My 'proof' is all over this thread.

duboisi

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:35:41 AM

Support the coin, and the network, and earn a few bucks as well.. More profitable than most other coins if you have a few rigs.
Spreadcoin is only launching new Wallet in the "stay tune" future. BTW more than a year has passed since "stay tune" was first mentioned.
The Dev doesn't believe in Masternodes. To him Masternodes encourage centralization which he is against.
But mining SPR is still very profitable if you know when to "rape" the network because the difficulty retargeting is too slow (i.e.: mine it when its network generates like 100 blocks in an hours instead of 60 blocks).
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:02:04 PM

@SP - the spreadminer 10 continually crashes.  I get to only mine about 2 hours before I come back to a crashed miner.  I tried lowering the default intensity.  I do not oc so just running stock clocks.  Any suggestions?

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:03:20 PM

@SP - the spreadminer 10 continually crashes.  I get to only mine about 2 hours before I come back to a crashed miner.  I tried lowering the default intensity.  I do not oc so just running stock clocks.  Any suggestions?

:loop
spreadminer ...
goto loop

?

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:38:16 PM

Nvidia gtx 1080ti out on 10 march  Grin , 699$ , 3584 CUDA Cores, 224 Texture Units, 352-bit memory controller and 11 GB of GDDR5X memory , TDP 250 watt .

Its a performance same 2x gtx 1070 ? .
Kompik

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:42:28 PM

Nvidia gtx 1080ti out on 10 march  Grin , 699$ , 3584 CUDA Cores, 224 Texture Units, 352-bit memory controller and 11 GB of GDDR5X memory , TDP 250 watt .

The performance will be similar to Titan X already and therefore it will not be 2x 1070. Much more interesting news for mining from nvidia are in the shadow such as the 1060 6gb with new 9gbps memory.

Bitrated user: Kompik.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:45:02 PM

Gtx 1070 profit with the spreadcoin sp-mod #10 badass miner  Grin  (0.05 BTC)

valsens

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:16:50 PM

hi ...anybody knows why almost each time i start miner its says retry 5 sec many times untl starts.... and after that set diff another couplle of minutes until realy starts
Slava_K

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:56:09 PM

In nvidia driver new setting - after enabling, my 980 make 20MH in ether under win10. But 1080 make only 23MH...

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░
         ░▒▓████▓                             ░▓███▓▓▒▒░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒                ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█                ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█            ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

[/cen
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 02:14:03 AM

#crysx

Stepping on someones dick, going back on your word, being a hypocrite, taking credit for someone elses work, and/or not giving credit where it is due IS 'picking a fight'.

If you agree with me now, that doesn't change what you've said in the past nor that you weren't the one that made the assertions.

I'm too old to deal with people trying to shimmy in and take credit for shit I've said and done, then received flak for it. Especially from someone who was arguing the opposite direction. Go try to play your word and truth games with others.

I'm sorry if my snide attitude pisses you off and I don't 'deserve respect'. Perhaps if I just lied and tried to take credit for others work like yourself I might be worthy of it. That's how I deal with people like yourself which are a dime a dozen online.

But, by all means, quote me your post where you said exactly what you did two posts ago and we can reach an agreement. I've been talking about Gigabyte and their shit fans in this thread for close to a year (in addition to other brands which have shitty downsides like MSI, Zotac, and EVGA). My 'proof' is all over this thread.

mate ...

you have always been a twat - still are a twat - always will be a twat ...

its YOU that thinks there is nothing but sunshine coming out of your own bum - and there is no one more great than the almighty bumsam ...

get a life mate ...

while you bitch and - slag people and devs alike - and become the thorn in almost everyones side - the REAL some-of-us that actually DO work and walk the walk are the ones getting ahead ...

talk all you want ... an imbecile is always an imbecile ... and you are just that ...

facts speak for themselves dumbsam ... when YOU are respectful and are an actual PERSON that speaks to people ( especially those that you are trying to get something out of ) the you will be treated as such ... but guess what? ... you are being treated like an imbecile - because ... you guessed it Wink ...

it really is people like YOU that are a dime a dozen mate ... people like me - and my respectable peers - are the ones that change the world ... yup - CHANGE THE WORLD ...

which is why we grow from strength to strength - and you ... well - we all see where you are at ...

ive been around a lot longer than you - and will be thereafter you ...

my reposting and researching where i posted and when - is a time wasted activity ... you are not judge - jury - or executioner ... ive just been through all that - spent the money on all that - and about to go through another case at the end of march ... believe me buttsam - if i wanted and it was worth my effort - id have you in court whenever i could - just to silence that massive gape of a hole in your head that should be your butt - spewing bullshit ... but as it stands - you are who you are ... only your ilk can accept you for the imbecile we always see here in this thread ...

you want the fastest miner in the world? ... we 'may' consider releasing ours - and show you and sp what a REAL miner looks like ... but until then - we will just continue to grow - with our peers / devs - while you continue to cry over people going private - and continue arguing and insulting and offending - then complain about it all when it all comes back at you ... as well as complain you not getting a piece of it ...

respect and credit is given where its due ... you have none of either - so deserve none given ...

you can bronze yourself and put yourself on a mantle - but a bronzed piece of shit - is still a piece of shit ...

nuff sed ...

#crysx

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:42:33 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 06:29:56 AM by bensam1231

GDDR5 (X)

That X is a big deal. That in and of itself means it wont compete with 1070s. Only being able to irk out the performance of it on two algos and then being consistently slower then a 1070 is a big deal. That's why 1080s were never a good buy.

#crysx

mate ...

its YOU that thinks there is nothing but sunshine coming out of your own bum - and there is no one more great than the almighty bumsam ...

get a life mate ...

while you bitch and - slag people and devs alike - and become the thorn in almost everyones side - the REAL some-of-us that actually DO work and walk the walk are the ones getting ahead ...

talk all you want ... an imbecile is always an imbecile ... and you are just that ...

facts speak for themselves dumbsam ... when YOU are respectful and are an actual PERSON that speaks to people ( especially those that you are trying to get something out of ) the you will be treated as such ... but guess what? ... you are being treated like an imbecile - because ... you guessed it Wink ...

it really is people like YOU that are a dime a dozen mate ... people like me - and my respectable peers - are the ones that change the world ... yup - CHANGE THE WORLD ...

which is why we grow from strength to strength - and you ... well - we all see where you are at ...

my reposting and researching where i posted and when - is a time wasted activity ... you are not judge - jury - or executioner ... ive just been through all that - spent the money on all that - and about to go through another case at the end of march ... believe me buttsam - if i wanted and it was worth my effort - id have you in court whenever i could - just to silence that massive gape of a hole in your head that should be your butt - spewing bullshit ... but as it stands - you are who you are ... only your ilk can accept you for the imbecile we always see here in this thread ...

you want the fastest miner in the world? ... we 'may' consider releasing ours - and show you and sp what a REAL miner looks like ... but until then - we will just continue to grow - with our peers / devs - while you continue to cry over people going private - and continue arguing and insulting and offending - then complain about it all when it all comes back at you ... as well as complain you not getting a piece of it ...

respect and credit is given where its due ... you have none of either - so deserve none given ...

you can bronze yourself and put yourself on a mantle - but a bronzed piece of shit - is still a piece of shit ...

nuff sed ...

#crysx

Even after all this time you still can't figure out how to make paragraphs and

enter

after

every

little

thing

you

say

because

this

isn't

annoying

to

anyone browsing the forums. Seriously for the love of god learn how to write a paragraph. Not sure how you can even begin to question someones intelligence when you can't even figure out one of the most basic concepts of writing. We aren't even talking about how you don't use ellipses properly. Hey, look, guess that means you're a hypocrite.

Also noticed how you didn't quote the post I asked you for and instead spewed out another post saying that the post existed... You could've simply ended the conversation and made me feel like a idiot, which you're obviously trying to do... Huh... It's almost like you lied and they don't exist, you were just looking for admiration and appreciation for something you didn't do. Although I'm sure you didn't go looking for one and didn't find it... That's sarcasm if you didn't notice.

I mean you could go back and edit a post somewhere random to make it seem like you had one, which I'm sure you've considered doing. Definitely deserving of respect that you like talking about.

Also more posturing and chest thumping. According to your self-reported post a few months ago when you were also flailing your dick all around, your miner was 5-7% faster then whatever was out at the time. That's neat.

Trying to pay developers for their work is 'crying'? I'm not sure what sort of fucked up world you lived in, but attempting to crowdsource a miner and keep developers public and employed isn't anything to look down upon, especially when you go on to talk about the very same developers which you 'employ'. Definitely showing a lot of 'respect' there.

BTW just copying someones writing style by 'adding' punctuation ... they do - does not mean you're using it properly or doing the same thing. You're turning into another Amph, however in this case it seems you're a little more obvious with it... lol.

Oh if your developers ever get sick of working with a retard feel free to shoot me a PM with a offer for miners. XD

thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:23:07 AM

#crysx

mate ...

get a life mate ...

nuff sed ...

#crysx

@crysx

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

Just use the ignore button please!
Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: