Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347500 times)
cpuwar

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:47:51 AM

Wang Proxy...? Is it Chinese miner?
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:05:18 AM

Well I apologize If I do have my facts wrong, I have not researched this particular issue.  I thought the CWI miner could only mine on your pool ?  And yes locking a miner out of a specific pool is even worse.

only one fact there was completely correct ...

our CWIgm-0.9.8 is in beta - so it IS locked on two pools ... the two algos it currently supports - skunkhash and tribus ... we have not released any other revision to sweep or any other coin ...

spmod has tho - and has locked our pools out of the spmod distribution ( again - which can be changed easily ) ... spmod can mine on these various algos - because it is a direct copy of ccminer ... ccminer-tpruvot and ccminer-alexis78 opensource code - among other distributions ... rune HAS forked the ccminer code and created his own repo with some changes in the code - but they are little and few on the opensource miner ... and the reason for that is he has closed the source to the FORK - and not his own code ... had he written the code himself - he would be within his lawful right to close the code - privatize the miner - and resell to make millions from 'his' code ... but its not 'his' code - only the changes to the existing GPL licensed code is ...

now admittedly - rune wants to start a coin now ... and he is already slagging other coins off as being 'shitcoins' - while he talks up his own coin he has been talking about for almost two years? ... not a good way to start ...

i supported rune in the beginning because he WAS a good guy ... at least i thought he was ... with testing and hours of mining for his btc address - as well as help in the backgroud and purchases of windows based miners - even though i personally did not use windows - just support 'his' optimizations ... i too was blinded when i first started out - but at that time rune WAS releasing opensource software at the time ... then he stopped and closed the miners completely and STOPPED supplying me what i had already paid for ... this is when things got very nasty - as he portrayed himself a good decent guy - and regularly posted how he is the 'best optimizer in the world' ... then alexis78 released his repo ( which was obviously a mistake - because rune has been copying the kernels since the release ) to prove that rune was FAR from being the best optimizer in the world ... not even the best in his suburb ...

to make matters worse - he continuously slams most other devs for their unique way of developing ... why? ...

without tpruvot - wolf - alexis -  kluast - tsiv - and all the other REAL developers on the scene - rune ( sp ) would have nothing to work on ... nothing to tweak and call it the fastest miner ... nothing at all ...

so after backstabbing me and stopping the promises and coding he and had a deal with - and did it to a few others as well - i vowed that we would make something BETTER ... not just a miner - but an entire ecosystem so that people like rune would NOT have the chance to take other peoples work and call it his own ...

ccminer-spmod DOES have some nice changes in it - in the beginning ... not now - as its all released privately and unlawfully ... while rune slags every one off in the process and takes steps towards blocking / locking those that are actually doing things for the community now ...

CWIgm is the first of a number of projects we want to bring to the table ... it WILL be locked to our pools - but that is especially important for the testing purposes ... but to say we have taken a 'shitcoin' and we have already released a miner for that 'shitcoin' and ccminer-spmod wont even bring out an optimization for it ... thats all false and all garbage currently ... we WILL bring this out - but its not done yet ... and wont be until our pool is sorted for that particular coin ... and CWIgm being about 4weeks old at the moment - lends itself to people comparing it to a 5 years old project like ccminer-xxx means we are doing it RIGHT ... and our goal to have something DECENT for the community that does not cost an arm and a leg is becoming a reality ...

us all in the background know rune as the copypasta king ... NOT the best optimizer in the world ... we ALL copy code - but we ALL release it in the opensource github repos when we do ... rune is the only one that doesnt ... he is the only one that breaks away from the lawful way - and moral code - that all the other devs abide by - the GPL ... even away from the GPL - the other devs just believe it RIGHT to follow the GPL and not break it - regardless of whether its policed or not ... THAT shows the character of the other developers ... what does that show of the character of rune stensland? ... the same character that backstabbed me over a year ago - and did the same to many others ...

THATS why i have an issue with rune - and he has an issue with me ... and also why almost ALL the developers in crypto have an issue with rune also ...

while piles in the btc from all your hard work mining and continues to grow his own farm - the community continues to grow his greed by continuously paying him ... well - locked to our pools or not - we will be forcing a wedge in this illegal way of making money ... this goes for rune or any other dev that wants to do this ... and if any developer out there wants to help - we are happy to accept the help in various ways ... this is NOT buying devs - its making sure that there is an even playing field in the industry ...

we win with faster - better - more stable miners ... and the community wins with faster - better - more stable miners ... all the while we make the market that rune has created a much smaller place - and shove his greed where it belongs ... up his own 'place where the sun dont shine' ... and now he has stared his own company - and website to promote all this unlawful behaviour? ... while he is working for a company that is a LEGIT software company? ... now he is playing with fire - and giving himself much more rope to hang with ...

so ccminer-spmod is still continuing - and so it should ... but there is a right and wrong way to do things ... the right way - and runes way ... do it right - and there will be NO backlash ... FULL STOP ... until he gets drunk and slags everyone off in the thread anyway - as he usually does ... Wink ...

btw - anyone else who wants to slag our coins - our projects - or our 'methodologies' - better take a look at what rune does FIRST before you speak ... because if you condone what he does - then you have no damned right to speak ill of any one elses work - unless they are doing the same ...

in fact - i might make this post the op of a new thread ... so EVERYONE can have their say - instead of flooding this thread with it ...

my 7000btc worth ...

#crysx

pomestnik

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:32:14 AM

Hello!
Have problem on 2 computers with  win 7 x64
I have nvidia driver crash when i closing ccminer and my gpu0 is gone until system restart. no overclock... On 2 different rigs.  Win 10 users haven't such problem
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:54:31 AM

1) Newp. Go to yiimp and look at the benchmarks. There is a lot more the results from one person there and it holds a lot more credibility then your word of mouth.

2) Not sure you understand how cryptos work. It's entirely possible for a 1070 to earn more dual mining then a 1080 mining equihash. Could the 1080 dual mine as well? Yes. Will it be a tiny bit faster? Yes while absolutely squandering the GPU compute power of the 1080.

3) Unfortunately Nvidia doesn't have a rosy nice dual miner. That further pushes the point I was making that you need to have the option to mine more powerful currencies as niche coins die out, like skunk right now.

4) Yup. You need to have more rigss... 30% more in a optimal scenario (so lets say $60 on a $200 rig), but mining isn't always optimal, which is why you end up in scenarios where a card that is $200 cheaper will make just as much revenue. Just like a 580 is earning more then a 1070 right now. Still over priced by 60% and still earning more then something that is priced close to what it should (+10%). Weird thing is people don't actually look at stats like this and instead just go 'oh the 580 is overpriced! that's a waste', when pricing and gamer metrics don't apply to mining.
1) I don't know how yimp bench is working, but I wouldn't trust "average" 314Mh/s for 1070 while there are NO results as high - the highest shown is:
lbry   4w   1070   ASUS GTX 1070 Strix OC   1043:8599   SM 6.1@5.2   303.14 MH   23   2100   180   1.684 M   ccminer/2.0   win64   CUDA 8.0 384.76

Meanwhile I have running rigs with 1070 and 1080 and of course I try to squese each hash from them. And my hashrate is 1070 ~300 1080 ~400

2) May be that is you who don't understand how crypto work? How can someone compare 1070 running Dagger and 1080 running Equihash? Why not to compare with 1080 running Scrypt or SHA256. Wow, what a pity gpu that would be. Idiotism?

3) Unforttunately for you, Claymore Dual miner exist for Nvidia gpus as well. Unfortunately for you 1080/ti still peforms better than 1070 in it.

4) You need to have more rigs, more power, more cooling, more space etc. It is very interesting about "200$ Rig". Do you buy it in second hand store?

http://yiimp.ccminer.org/bench

Because you buy 1080/tis with strong GPU compute performance to run GPU compute oriented coins. At that points you're essentially getting 5% more performance for +$200. It's not worth mentioning nor is it worth telling the story of. Yup, it will be slightly faster. Does it matter when it comes down to it? Nope. The point was that high volume and strong coins have completely different performance characteristics that don't match up with the +30% performance and it's entirely possible we will end up there again, which was the whole point.

Yup, what specific miner do you think I was referencing when I was talking about mining eth+dcr with a 1070? Nvidia doesn't have the assembler improvements AMD does. Claymore never added them and no idea when they will be added (Claymore likes always giving AMD the leg up until it doesn't matter anymore). Which means AMD GPUs net about an additional 2x performance mining a second coin compared to Nvidia. You make more mining eth+dcr with a 580 then you do with a 1070 right now, even though the gpu compute capabilities of a 1070 are much higher due to this. Earlier this year 480s were earning almost a $1 more per day then 1070s.

Yes, I buy stuff off eBay. It all depends on what you're putting in it. No I'm not going to give you my parts list.

I don't waste time on shitcoins

if you remove bitcoin they are all shitcoin

he now says its a 'shitcoin' becauseee ...
its now a CWI-Coins project Wink ...
hehehe ... blocking our pools - and now what? ... one of our coins getting blocked as well? ... i suppose YOUR proposed coin isnt a 'shitcoin'? ... ahem ...
we are only just beginning with this ... when our other coins get their new algo - AND - granite ( grn ) gets the newest complex algo - i wonder what code he will copy to 'optimize' it all? ... or will rune just 'block' that also ... only an imbecile could cut off his nose to spite his face ... and well ... there you have it ...
we are not finished with any of this yet ... and WILL continue ...
jha is the algo of sweep - and WILL be in the next version of the CWIgm-0.9.9 test binary ...
for those of you that want a decent binary for the time being - get ccminer-tpruvot or ccminer-klaust ( if his is still available ) ...
just remember - that its these 'shitcoins' that rune is referring to - that has made him almost a millionaire off everyones back ...
Smiley ...
#crysx

Nah dude, mainly because total volume of the coin is .1 BTC. It's not even listed on coinmarketcap.

For those of you interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1903427.0

I've checked up on that coin a few different times, I think the most volume I've ever seen it hold in a day is .8BTC. Volume is a very good indicator of a coins health and popularity, in this case there is little to no reason to mine it let alone make a private miner for it.

we have had it for a few days ...

only just started with it ...

and mining has jumped for 200mh to over 2gh currently ...

but for once - i DO agree with you ... tho only on the fact that volume is an indicator ... mining is also an indicator of speculation that things will come - just like buying low on the exchanges and holding for speculative future trades / dumps ... volume is low NOW - thats all Smiley ...

we will be including the algo jha ( and timetravel10 ) in the next test of CWIgm-0.9.9 - as well optimizing skunkhash ... so there is absolutely no need for rune to make a 'faster' spmod version for it - which blocks our pools anyway Wink ... we will have that in our miner ...

#crysx

volume is also not everything(chaincoin first example shitty volume for many months), some shitcoin in the past with initial no volume had a very good run later, it's basically all random here, and this is what make it good

Some things are random. Shitcoins don't become monstrosities simply because someone owns one. I've seen plenty of good coins turn to nothing and plenty of shit coins turn into something. But in this case the coin itself is indeed a shitcoin and there is no reason I would expect otherwise in this case.

Well I apologize If I do have my facts wrong, I have not researched this particular issue.  I thought the CWI miner could only mine on your pool ?  And yes locking a miner out of a specific pool is even worse.

I'd say the opposite. Having a miner locked to one pool is worse then having it locked out of one pool. Unless that pool is literally the only place to be, something about options.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
duboisi

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:26:36 AM

Is funny that if a Pool has strong objection to a mining software, why would they find bypass to let the software mine on their Pool.  Huh
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:44:49 AM

Is funny that if a Pool has strong objection to a mining software, why would they find bypass to let the software mine on their Pool.  Huh

we are NOT opposed to ccminer-spmod running on our pools ...

rune is ...

CWIgm is locked to our pool - thats all ... all other miners are free to use CWI-pool system with any miner they wish ... we block no one unless they ddos it ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:47:31 AM

Hey, Chrysophylax - can you tell me what the miner outputs when you attempt to connect to your pool? Wary of actually letting it run freely (god knows what sp_ might do to it) so figured I'd ask.

its something about 'blocking pussy pool' ...

or something to that effect ...

and rune wonders why we are the way we are with him - when he pulls crap like that ...

he deserves everything he gets in every way when he pulls these sorts of stunts ...

i dunno know whether he has coded anything else that is malicious in the ccminer-spmod distributions - but i wouldnt put it past him to try and provoke more out of us ...

and as expected - the usual response above from the head minion ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:50:56 AM

I'd say the opposite. Having a miner locked to one pool is worse then having it locked out of one pool. Unless that pool is literally the only place to be, something about options.

Gtx 1070 Sp-mod tribus #2 68 MHASH (0.1btc donation)
vs 59MHASH with the other miner which is locked to 1 pool.

ccminer 2.2 does 43MHASH

Does it meen that they take 9MHASH in fee (15%) ?
Or does it meen that the programmers he have employed are not good enough?
Why does everyone want to use my miner on his pool?
Could it be that my miner is the fastest?

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:56:51 AM

They just use my thread. Spam.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:00:04 AM

Hey, Chrysophylax - can you tell me what the miner outputs when you attempt to connect to your pool? Wary of actually letting it run freely (god knows what sp_ might do to it) so figured I'd ask.

its something about 'blocking pussy pool' ...

or something to that effect ...

and rune wonders why we are the way we are with him - when he pulls crap like that ...

he deserves everything he gets in every way when he pulls these sorts of stunts ...

i dunno know whether he has coded anything else that is malicious in the ccminer-spmod distributions - but i wouldnt put it past him to try and provoke more out of us ...

and as expected - the usual response above from the head minion ...

#crysx

Looks like this miner: https://github.com/sp-hash/ccminer/releases/tag/LBRYSP6 -- has nothing of the sort. I don't know all the algos your pool supports, though. That x64 binary is unprotected, it seems. His "skunksp-mod8" is just packed with MPRESS - appears to be a recent version - and once I finish some other work, I should make short work of it.

its not his opensource that is the block ( yet ) ...

its all the 'private' windows ccminer-spod ...

but all good mate ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:04:29 AM

Is funny that if a Pool has strong objection to a mining software, why would they find bypass to let the software mine on their Pool.  Huh

They just use my thread. Spam.

no rune - we dont ...

YOU pull the plug to spark the crap - and then pretend you did nothing and act all innocent ...

a false innocence - put on by a sly conniving person that you are ... your false victim act wont last long ...

especially now you have started a supposedly LEGITIMATE business in norway - ceo of glcloud huh? ... lets see how far you get with the authorities now - and whether you can continue your money making venture on an international level - all by breaking the gpl and the local laws of the state and country ...

#crysx

skdsw

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:01:15 AM

hey sp, any rebate for Bitcore miner?  Roll Eyes
I think it is better for sp to pay for bad miner he made ...... compensation. It is unstable (spmod2). Only works with intensity 19 but still crashes from time to time.

12,5-13 Mh -i 21 1060 3Gb 13-14 Mh -i 23 1060 6 Gb
Core +200 Memory -500 Pl 100 %
Never crashes

Check your machine
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:29:20 AM

I would like to know how Wang_Proxy_Miner / 0.1.1 is beyond you

WANG_PROXY_MINER IS A PROXY--

A "proxy" redirects data traffic.  In this case, it is likely that several miners are being redirected to the mining pool, and the pool sees only the proxy.  The combined data stream is greater than a single rig, as several rigs (dozens?) can be redirected through a single proxy.

--scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:38:18 PM

The 750ti is peking at 305h/s. 1060 3gb 550-600h/s
Thanks for reply, will think about buying your cryptonight kernel.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:21:10 PM

Cryptonight pascal is not for public distribution..

dt8666

Activity: 302
Merit: 102

Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:24:17 PM

ops! lost the crypto community spirit!

very soon crypto will only be for the loaded miner???
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:55:03 PM

Its like a private miner or something?

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
zijieli

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:21:49 PM

Can you tell me the speed on 1060
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:53:33 PM

Just don't understand why you're making profitability calculations from zpool.
You clearly stated, they are taking 20-30% from your profits.
So why should I pay for your miner to get cca 10% more of hashrate?
You're paying for losing then.

This is my signature...
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:49:56 PM

Just don't understand why you're making profitability calculations from zpool.
You clearly stated, they are taking 20-30% from your profits.
So why should I pay for your miner to get cca 10% more of hashrate?
You're paying for losing then.

Small coins doesn't have calculator web pages (whattomine, coinwarz etc.) You can check the coins on zpool, and mine on another pool and exchange for btc yourself..

Pages: « 1 ... 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: