Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103258 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:24:54 PM

What about the XC holders HuhHuh Are we just fucked or what ?

You guys just going forget about us ?

absolutely not, and this weekend was spent working on a major XC project, linking XC to a major business and creating a service for said business which is XC based.  I can't provide any more details until testing is finished and completed w/ satisfactory results.

Awesome! I wonder who the major business is!

Would it be possible to unlock the XC thread so we can discuss XC things there?  It is a bit strange to receive XC updates in the BlockNET thread.

Yes, we will be unlocking the XC thread

Also I will be posting the updated Mobile App shortly and the updated TOR ISO - Tor sticks will be shipped from my office next week

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Markoss

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:25:50 PM

What about the XC holders HuhHuh Are we just fucked or what ?

You guys just going to forget about us ?

Are we going to have a new thread ?

Are things on the roadmap still coming out ?

I see XC stronger than ever right now.
Merging plans? That's huge.

+1 for starting a new thread on bitcointalk dedicated for XC
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:32:14 PM

3rd - I was never the dev of any other coin than XC and blocknet, - I was never the hal dev, I did NOT WRITE ANY of its code

If we assume being "the dev" means being someone who writes most of the code -

1) Are you "the dev" of XC?

2) Did any of the people who have contributed to XC codebase write any of HAL's code?

Sorry to repeat, but did you choose to not answer or did you miss it?
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:36:26 PM

i think Dan learned his lesson with freelance.  Wink Good to see you back in good spirit Dan. XC will recover from this and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger . that goes for blocknet too. i hope the other coins from blocknet understand that it got also alot of XC relation on the last pages in here.

looking forward to the XC thread.

Also Dan have you guys considered making the Xbridge available to everyone and seperate from the blcoknet foundation seat. so members could be chosen by the foundation but the net is accesable by every coin theoretically without acces to the funds or any say in the project. that would increase the userbase for the good coins dramatically without giving up on its quality encouraging nature.
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:39:32 PM

I have three questions I still have not seen answered.

Who is holding the escrow & who are the auditors?  They were mentioned in the ANN but no specifications on who they will be still.  Where is the money going when it leaves the exchange?  Who is the auditor who will approve expenses?

Who are the developers besides Dan?  How can this not take away from XC if it's a nine month project - that's a huge undertaking.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:44:45 PM

Who is holding the escrow & who are the auditors?  They were mentioned in the ANN but no specifications on who they will be still.  Where is the money going when it leaves the exchange?  Who is the auditor who will approve expenses?

Who are the developers besides Dan?  How can this not take away from XC if it's a nine month project - that's a huge undertaking.

We'll be releasing details about the escrow arrangement very soon. Things are progressing and we are close to be able to announce the details.

Development will be sourced and paid for by the ITO funds. Dan will have some degree of involvement in dev work (especially the XBridge because it partially uses the Xnode protocol), but it's not his workload. That's what the funds are for.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
UnicornFarts

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:45:27 PM

Thank you for the response
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:52:45 PM

i think Dan learned his lesson with freelance.  Wink Good to see you back in good spirit Dan. XC will recover from this and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger . that goes for blocknet too. i hope the other coins from blocknet understand that it got also alot of XC relation on the last pages in here.

looking forward to the XC thread.

Also Dan have you guys considered making the Xbridge available to everyone and seperate from the blcoknet foundation seat. so members could be chosen by the foundation but the net is accesable by every coin theoretically without acces to the funds or any say in the project. that would increase the userbase for the good coins dramatically without giving up on its quality encouraging nature.

Yes xbridge is open source  >>>> https://github.com/atcsecure/xbridge <<<<

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
LD2164

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:17:29 PM

So during the drama I feel like I saw two people/coins looking to join the Blocknet.  I have forgotten what one of them was, but the other was roscoin.  So I guess what I'd like to know is, is there any news on new collaborators? Like Xcash, are they still joining? 

WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:22:13 PM

So during the drama I feel like I saw two people/coins looking to join the Blocknet.  I have forgotten what one of them was, but the other was roscoin.  So I guess what I'd like to know is, is there any news on new collaborators? Like Xcash, are they still joining? 

XCash is collaborating with Blocknet, correct.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
EmilioNab

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:23:42 PM

XCash is collaborating with Blocknet, correct.

Roscoin eww another gem for sure.
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:26:38 PM

I did not leave anyone out to dry.

What makes you think that the dumping *prior* to the start of this smear campaign was related to some trolls making up a pile of internet trash?

But the real issue here is the matter of my "having your backs." I'm done nannying the XC community. Nannying doesn't respect you as adults and it places an intolerable tax on my time.

The general expectation that people have some sort of right to information that'll help allay their fears is unfounded. I'm absolutely sick of being made to respond to every little piece of useless nonsense that's somehow made someone in the community worried.

Think independently. Recognise internet trash for what it is and ignore it. Do not stoop to the level of trolls by retaliating. If you can't master your fears then just get out.

Looks like I hit a bit of a sensitive spot, eh Synechist?

Please, don't suggest that I'm not thinking independently. Thinking independently is precisely what I am doing and I am very, very good at it.

The dumping prior to the start of all of this FUD could very well have been those privy to the fact that this FUD campaign was coming exiting their position in preparation for what was to come. The dumping could very well have also been entirely unrelated to this FUD campaign.

My point here is that you and the XC team supposedly knew about this campaign weeks ago and not once in any form did you alert the XC community in advance.

Perhaps you might have considered making a general statement such as this:

"We've been made aware of a coordinated FUD campaign being organized against XC, Dan, and the BlockNET. Please be aware and brace yourselves."

Making such an alert and perhaps even a pre-emptive statement (edit: I know you tried to make a pre-emptive statement, but at that point the FUD had already hit and it was far too little far too late) may very well have significantly limited the damage incurred by this FUD campaign. I have to wonder why you chose to keep this information to yourselves and why you seem to have had very little coordinated defense prepared. You knew this was coming and thought the best defense was to just let it hit like a rock?

It all seems very odd.

I especially want to hear from infinitechaos as I've noticed that he seems to be one of the more intelligent XC supporters who is actually willing to consider facts and logic. If he has any sort of argument now that XC and Blocknet should still be supported I'd like to hear it.

The passion I once had for following and supporting the XC project has undoubtedly been stifled.

I continue to hold the XC I've been accumulating since May and the BLOCK I purchased before the FUD hit.

Do I think that XC and BlockNET should still be supported?

I think the development of the technology idealized by these projects should be supported, no doubt. This kind of technology has the potential to shape our world for the better. However, going forward I will certainly think more critically about supporting and funding these projects in particular. My faith in the transparency of these particular projects has been irreparably damaged.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
mav137

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:27:07 PM

Thats it? Really? Holy **** maybe you could eat shit for real and post it on youtube or something by way of an excuse...
Is this crap over now? Those were the last questions asked?

I'm glad we're done here..

Let's get back to blocknet everyone!

[edit]

let me apologize for that little outburst..

[/edit]
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 04:28:25 PM

We'll be releasing details about the escrow arrangement very soon. Things are progressing and we are close to be able to announce the details.

Development will be sourced and paid for by the ITO funds. Dan will have some degree of involvement in dev work (especially the XBridge because it partially uses the Xnode protocol), but it's not his workload. That's what the funds are for.

is there a link to the xnode repo?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 04:33:45 PM

infinitechaos, I never envisioned that the FUD would reach this level of conspiracy and insanity, and based on the fact that all information was already public - i never expected it to reach this level and I had no intention of engaging it at any point.  I generally just dismissed it.  How could I have predicted the extent of deceit they would engage in?

Dan

UnicornFarts

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:34:10 PM

Thats it? Really? Holy **** maybe you could eat shit for real and post it on youtube or something by way of an excuse...

[edit]

[/edit]

?  I fail to see how I'm any way in the wrong.  The devteam spent all the premine without transparency.    I'm simply trying to make sure that doesn't happen to blocknet funds.

There's no shit to be eaten ... The escrow and accounting details should have been released before asking for a satoshi
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 04:45:27 PM

[edit]

[/edit]

?  I fail to see how I'm any way in the wrong.  The devteam spent all the premine without transparency.    I'm simply trying to make sure that doesn't happen to blocknet funds.

There's no shit to be eaten ... The escrow and accounting details should have been released before asking for a satoshi

Thats a loaded statement based on a false accusation.   The premine address has been public since day #1. 

UnicornFarts

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:49:21 PM

[edit]

[/edit]

?  I fail to see how I'm any way in the wrong.  The devteam spent all the premine without transparency.    I'm simply trying to make sure that doesn't happen to blocknet funds.

Thats a loaded statement based on a false accusation.   The premine address has been public since day #1. 

I said the premine was spent without transparency of what it was spent on (which you guys promised to provide)

There's nothing loaded or controversial about it.  It's just what happened.  I'm just trying to hold you accountable to your investors for what you promised.
racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:14:50 PM

How many blocknet Ito left now?
Hope price goes up
Losing money on btc value falling plus lxc, xst, apex, xc coins value itself.
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:22:14 PM

I did not leave anyone out to dry.

What makes you think that the dumping *prior* to the start of this smear campaign was related to some trolls making up a pile of internet trash?

But the real issue here is the matter of my "having your backs." I'm done nannying the XC community. Nannying doesn't respect you as adults and it places an intolerable tax on my time.

The general expectation that people have some sort of right to information that'll help allay their fears is unfounded. I'm absolutely sick of being made to respond to every little piece of useless nonsense that's somehow made someone in the community worried.

Think independently. Recognise internet trash for what it is and ignore it. Do not stoop to the level of trolls by retaliating. If you can't master your fears then just get out.

Looks like I hit a bit of a sensitive spot, eh Synechist?

Please, don't suggest that I'm not thinking independently. Thinking independently is precisely what I am doing and I am very, very good at it.

The dumping prior to the start of all of this FUD could very well have been those privy to the fact that this FUD campaign was coming exiting their position in preparation for what was to come. The dumping could very well have also been entirely unrelated to this FUD campaign.

My point here is that you and the XC team supposedly knew about this campaign weeks ago and not once in any form did you alert the XC community in advance.

Perhaps you might have considered making a general statement such as this:

"We've been made aware of a coordinated FUD campaign being organized against XC, Dan, and the BlockNET. Please be aware and brace yourselves."

Making such an alert and perhaps even a pre-emptive statement (edit: I know you tried to make a pre-emptive statement, but at that point the FUD had already hit and it was far too little far too late) may very well have significantly limited the damage incurred by this FUD campaign. I have to wonder why you chose to keep this information to yourselves and why you seem to have had very little coordinated defense prepared. You knew this was coming and thought the best defense was to just let it hit like a rock?

It all seems very odd.

I especially want to hear from infinitechaos as I've noticed that he seems to be one of the more intelligent XC supporters who is actually willing to consider facts and logic. If he has any sort of argument now that XC and Blocknet should still be supported I'd like to hear it.

The passion I once had for following and supporting the XC project has undoubtedly been stifled.

I continue to hold the XC I've been accumulating since May and the BLOCK I purchased before the FUD hit.

Do I think that XC and BlockNET should still be supported?

I think the development of the technology idealized by these projects should be supported, no doubt. This kind of technology has the potential to shape our world for the better. However, going forward I will certainly think more critically about supporting and funding these projects in particular. My faith in the transparency of these particular projects has been irreparably damaged.

dude are you dumb? Saying something like that especially being part of the team would cause a massive sell off. It would begin to hurt us before the coin was even under attack. It would have been best for Arlyn to keep that to himself if anything because he AFAIK, he didnt save any of the irc logs to at least argue it. Your suggestion is no better than what Arlyn has done.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: