Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS  (Read 221298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (53 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
AcedJaced

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:31:26 AM

Dev can you give as any updates? I want to know is this coin and projects around him still alive?

Dev went on vacation. Project is being postponed til who knows due to lack of fundings.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:34:53 AM

That`s not good for us. I expected any good news.
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:50:16 PM

Edgar doesn't need any FUD he do it by himself. I sold all my CEO seat expect for one. lets see how this play, anyways, he is a piece of shit.

All new accounts on the fud as per usual. Cheap coins for real investors

So if that's how you feel why do you still hold a CEO seat?  Fudding for cheap coins or suffering from a touch of retardation?

You may try to troll me, but I don't play that game, maybe you are retarded enough to hold till the coin is dead, I cashed out with a small profit, I think Edgard is a scammer, but also a great trader, he wouldn't leave his coins at 500 sats, he must have something planned, now I'm for the profit, not the project, looking for a better exit. if the coin is dead I already have my money back with an small gain. If he can deliver something I will do some more money (I don't care anymore if he can put that triangle in the water without sinking it)

A great trader that lost all of the crowdfund $$ on Okcoin. So much for greatness. more like a great SCAMMER...the NEXT DRAK

I don't have evidence about that (so far, he made good calls on slack), if anyone have probes about the crowdfund $$$, please post it, otherwise is just nonsense FUD. I'll speak only about facts.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:02:37 PM

Edgar doesn't need any FUD he do it by himself. I sold all my CEO seat expect for one. lets see how this play, anyways, he is a piece of shit.

So if that's how you feel why do you still hold a CEO seat?  Fudding for cheap coins or suffering from a touch of retardation?

You may try to troll me, but I don't play that game, maybe you are retarded enough to hold till the coin is dead, I cashed out with a small profit, I think Edgard is a scammer, but also a great trader, he wouldn't leave his coins at 500 sats, he must have something planned, now I'm for the profit, not the project, looking for a better exit. if the coin is dead I already have my money back with an small gain. If he can deliver something I will do some more money (I don't care anymore if he can put that triangle in the water without sinking it)

A great trader that lost all of the crowdfund $$ on Okcoin. So much for greatness. more like a great SCAMMER...the NEXT DRAK

I don't have evidence about that (so far, he made good calls on slack), if anyone have probes about the crowdfund $$$, please post it, otherwise is just nonsense FUD. I'll speak only about facts.

It's not FUD when we're talking about MOBY and ARCH. This was one massive scam from the start when he bought all his own coin from the crowd funding.
You all got scammed from there.
AcedJaced

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:24:16 PM

Chinchs was in there for a while and I'm sure he's being honest about it. This is coming from a HERO MEMBER.What do you want to know? Time to spill the beans. LET IT LEAK BOYS!

Not much to leak, we thought it would be great to have info about the progress, the team members, etc, but Edgar got mad, he losses the grip, I think he can't probe anything. Maybe I'm wrong and he is Fudding to get more cheap coin. the 400k coins moved to the exchange looks like a movement to taunt investors and force them to sell.

What progress? There was no proof of any progress. The only progress made was the "unique" (shit) wallet that cost over 40btc to develop and took over 6 months.

Proof of Moby? None.
Proof of Moby sold? None.
Proof of Moby being built? None.
Proof of financial ledger? None.

Oh, btw, the 100btc out of 900+btc from the crowdfund was used as "personal expenses" rather towards production of Moby. Who knows what really happened to the crowdsale $$$.

That rumor of him losing all of the crowdsale $$$ by leveraging on Okcoin is plausible.

Dev can you give as any updates? I want to know is this coin and projects around him still alive?

Dev went on vacation. Project is being postponed til who knows due to lack of fundings.

So if that's how you feel why do you still hold a CEO seat?  Fudding for cheap coins or suffering from a touch of retardation?

It's not FUD when we're talking about MOBY and ARCH. This was one massive scam from the start when he bought all his own coin from the crowd funding.
You all got scammed from there.

I agree. I'm sure others feel the same way.
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:17:13 AM

MOBY was a fail, just give up already and move on. stop being scammed and start making money.
HallOfKnives

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:11:47 PM

Yeah thankfully the pump in BTC price allowed me to exit this piece of shit with a little dignity.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:07:20 PM

Yeah thankfully the pump in BTC price allowed me to exit this piece of shit with a little dignity.

So what happened here? Gotta say, ARCH looked like one of the half-decent ones - did BTCarchitect leave a note saying "bye" or something?
AcedJaced

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:52:28 PM

So what happened here? Gotta say, ARCH looked like one of the half-decent ones - did BTCarchitect leave a note saying "bye" or something?

More like the classic "FUCK YOU" He ignored everything in Arch's slack and Arch related projects... Ihash, blocktrust, etc...

After this incident, would you trust someone who's holding over million coin (perhaps 2 million)? I don't.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:29:16 PM

Oh, btw, the 100btc out of 900+btc from the crowdfund was used as "personal expenses" rather towards production of Moby. Who knows what really happened to the crowdsale $$$.

That rumor of him losing all of the crowdsale $$$ by leveraging on Okcoin is plausible.

Perhaps, Koontas or Alterwhite can chime in?

I think people should start questioning too where BTCDrak and his 600 btc ICO went for Viacoin, you mean to tell me he raises that much money to hire Peter Todd and in a year has virtually nothing to show for it.

I'm telling you #coinmarkets is nothing but poison.
AcedJaced

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:40:56 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 11:53:41 PM by AcedJaced

I think people should start questioning too where BTCDrak and his 600 btc ICO went for Viacoin, you mean to tell me he raises that much money to hire Peter Todd and in a year has virtually nothing to show for it.

I'm telling you #coinmarkets is nothing but poison.

I wished I can show you what was said regarding the crowdsale funds, but I didn't save that document. To sum it up, they were lines of texts that had no proof of financial ledger; they were written by BTCA himself in a WORD DOCUMENT.

EDIT: I DO HAVE IT.

https://i.imgur.com/UYfysn2.jpg

Also, note the 600btc needed for Portugal 2020 which took place in June 24th, 2015. 600btc was needed.

900+btc raised, and needed 600btc for portugal 2020. Let's be real... there is no Moby based on this fact.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:33:58 AM

Nope.. You are correct. There is no Moby and everyone got scammed. Game over.
AcedJaced

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:53:50 AM

Nope.. You are correct. There is no Moby and everyone got scammed. Game over.

I'll just let people absorb that price break down. And yes, there is no Moby. Never was from the start.
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:45:45 AM

If you guys wanna go full tin foil hat, try find the link between a pre-ARCH scam called PRO (was traded at Trex), a guy name Darren Palmer and a "2500 sat buyback" pump.

I remember some "insiders" explaining the entire ARCH scam to me back in October last year, something along the lines of commence trading at ICO price x2, drop back to below ICO price...then 10 bag and dump.

This was planned to go down like this from the start.  Cool

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
tazmania

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:50:39 AM

Who is still buying this scamcoin is what I want to know. I could use some money and I can put it towards better use.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:26:35 AM

No moby no btcarchitect, gone with wind.
Mayer Amschel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:24:48 AM

oh fuck... i guess we all thought wrong.

Damn.

Hours
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:37:41 PM

oh fuck... i guess we all thought wrong.

Damn.

Very professional, makes me want to invest now! 
Koontas

Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:29:14 PM

Chinchs was in there for a while and I'm sure he's being honest about it. This is coming from a HERO MEMBER.What do you want to know? Time to spill the beans. LET IT LEAK BOYS!

Not much to leak, we thought it would be great to have info about the progress, the team members, etc, but Edgar got mad, he losses the grip, I think he can't probe anything. Maybe I'm wrong and he is Fudding to get more cheap coin. the 400k coins moved to the exchange looks like a movement to taunt investors and force them to sell.

What progress? There was no proof of any progress. The only progress made was the "unique" (shit) wallet that cost over 40btc to develop and took over 6 months.

Proof of Moby? None.

I have nothing to add.  I was trolled out of the Slack for asking all of the questions everyone is asking now while being laughed at.  Thankfully, I dumped when it made sense.

Don't trust any exchange!
AcedJaced

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:05:36 PM

Proof of Moby? None.

I have nothing to add.  I was trolled out of the Slack for asking all of the questions everyone is asking now while being laughed at.  Thankfully, I dumped when it made sense.

That's all needed to be said.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: