Bitcoin Forum
December 07, 2016, 02:37:34 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitcoinMax.com] Closed  (Read 178463 times)
Valalvax

Activity: 439

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 05:03:37 AM

The way I look at it, it will not last forever, hopefully it lasts a long time, but I figure now at least I know it'll last for another two months at least, probably... and by then I'll have doubled my investment, which is... amazing to say the least

it actually takes 10 weeks compounded continuously Tongue

Well, not quite double... but my initial deposit was made 24 hrs before interest payout three weeks ago (three payouts), I made another one 30 minutes after the payout last week, so I'll have 9 full weeks of interest, so somewhere like 9 and a half weeks worth of interest, but of course, needs to be weighted for how much I actually deposited, and then I'll be making small deposits here and there (mining income)

So... suffice to say

Screw you buddy, NEARLY doubled Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fatigue

Activity: 196

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 05:08:55 AM

The way I look at it, it will not last forever, hopefully it lasts a long time, but I figure now at least I know it'll last for another two months at least, probably... and by then I'll have doubled my investment, which is... amazing to say the least

Well, not quite double... but my initial deposit was made 24 hrs before interest payout three weeks ago (three payouts), I made another one 30 minutes after the payout last week, so I'll have 9 full weeks of interest, so somewhere like 9 and a half weeks worth of interest, but of course, needs to be weighted for how much I actually deposited, and then I'll be making small deposits here and there (mining income)

So... suffice to say

lol! i was just putting the numbers out there for anyone who wanted them Wink i knew learning javascript would come in handy some day.
Valalvax

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 05:11:23 AM

So... suffice to say

lol! i was just putting the numbers out there for anyone who wanted them Wink i knew learning javascript would come in handy some day.

Yea, I'd already run the math... numerous times, various scenarios, how long til I could retire on just interest (not very long at all) etc etc etc... Tongue
Lumpy

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 06:49:31 AM

I'd like to post some feedback on payb.tc:

I started an account with Bitcoin Max a little less two weeks ago and have been through two Monday cycles. Overall I felt uncertain about Pirate--this was my first try at a PPT--but I wanted to take the risk to try to recoup some of my significant mining bond losses. I'm pleased to report that everything went smoothly! Payb.tc responded promptly and professionally to my many pestering PMs. Wink I deposited a quite a few BTC (upper 3 digits) and withdrew most of it (4 digits) today. I also love the level of information the website gives for all aspects of the operation: deposit/interest/withdrawals.

Thanks for the great service! Cool

Just wondering why you would you deposit so much and then withdraw it today?

I need to be able to sleep at night. Wink

Regardless, kudos to payb.tc!
tosku

Activity: 368

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 09:03:05 AM

although i try to pay out withdrawals as quick as I can, they're always subject to availability and may take up to 24 hours even for small amounts, as i may myself need to make a withdrawal from BST.

What do you mean with "subject to availability"?

Skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins!
RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 09:04:37 AM

although i try to pay out withdrawals as quick as I can, they're always subject to availability and may take up to 24 hours even for small amounts, as i may myself need to make a withdrawal from BST.

He means that if you ask to withdraw 2000BTC and he doesn't have that much lying around, he'll need to organise a withdraw from BS&T first.

isthisreallife

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 09:16:24 AM

Even though I am no longer depositing with Pirate, bitcoinmax is really an excellent service. At the cut he's taking, this is basically volunteer work (and I'm sure it is a LOT of work). I was always surprised with how dedicated payb.tc has been to his depositors. Very professional and seamless.

+1

Payb.tc customer service is similar to spendbitcoins.

+1

I bought my first ever BTC from spendbitcoins a week or so ago and sent them all to BitcoinMax. I've since been paid my first interest and withdrawn a portion. Fantastic service all round.

Stoked to see the rate won't change! Thanks!

payb.tc

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 09:33:26 AM

He means that if you ask to withdraw 2000BTC and he doesn't have that much lying around, he'll need to organise a withdraw from BS&T first.

...or wait for other lenders' deposits to cover it.

same applies even for small amounts... it just depends how much is in my own wallet when you request the withdrawal.
piotr_n
Legendary

Activity: 1498

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

same applies even for small amounts... it just depends how much is in my own wallet when you request the withdrawal.
So the deposit addresses we get from you - they are from your wallet, not from a deposit pool of your BS&T account?

Check out gocoin - my original project of a bitcoin client written in Go, with some unique features.
PGP fingerprint: AB9E A551 E262 A87A 13BB  9059 1BE7 B545 CDF3 FD0E
payb.tc

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 01:53:25 PM

So the deposit addresses we get from you - they are from your wallet, not from a deposit pool of your BS&T account?

correct

BST account only has 1 deposit address
piotr_n
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 02:04:10 PM

correct

Then it is generous form you that you start counting right after the first confirmation, just rounded to the next half an hour.
Unless you have some kind of automatic deposit forwarding that is active while you are sleeping...?

Check out gocoin - my original project of a bitcoin client written in Go, with some unique features.
payb.tc

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 02:42:13 PM

correct

Then it is generous form you that you start counting right after the first confirmation, just rounded to the next half an hour.
Unless you have some kind of automatic deposit forwarding that is active while you are sleeping...?

no, you're right. it is inevitable that a certain % of the coins will be sitting in my own wallet for a time earning no interest at all.

but this is no worse for me really than keeping some of my own personal coins offline.
payb.tc

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 02:51:25 PM

following on from the previous post, i just want to make one point clear:

your investment is 100% exposed to BST as soon as you send it to me, regardless of where the outputs of your actual transaction get spent.
piotr_n
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 03:49:36 PM

got ya. thanks for clearing this up.

ErebusBat

Activity: 560

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 04:18:19 PM

your investment is 100% exposed to BST as soon as you send it to me, regardless of where the outputs of your actual transaction get spent.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you are operating no different than traditional brick and moarter banks. They don't just keep deposits in their vault to swim around in, they invest it.  Then as people make new deposits they use that to pay others withdrawals.

I think some people get stuck on the idea of 'my' coins rather than the amount of coin.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
Michail1

Activity: 719

Www.Michail.Com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 05:41:03 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but you are operating no different than traditional brick and moarter banks. They don't just keep deposits in their vault to swim around in, they invest it.  Then as people make new deposits they use that to pay others withdrawals.

I think some people get stuck on the idea of 'my' coins rather than the amount of coin.

Actually....
Pirate has BST investment.
PayB.TC operates in that he puts our BTC with BST.

So, if BST fails, then all of our coins fails with it.

PayB.TC is basically offering a service in which he makes a little profit from our deposits.  If BST were to open accounts in that we could all equally make a profit, then there would be no need for PayB.TC

BST wants to limit the amount of management of everyone wanting to deposit/withdrawal, etc.   So, PayB.TC is doing them a service by being a middleman (so to speak).

And, when BST does open up accounts again in Aug, it will not make sense to anyone with smaller accounts, because the interest is lower.  So, PayB.TC is again doing even a better service for everyone, because they get a higher rate than anyone trying to deposit directly with BST.  (Even someone depositing 5500BTC still are not getting the rate PayB.TC is offering)   Simply awesome.

And, PayB.TC is just trying to make it clear that everything hinges on BST (namely pirate) staying alive.
(Here's to your health pirate! - May you and BST live forever)
Edit:  And you too PayB.TC :x

fatigue

Activity: 196

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 06:38:47 PM

Payb.tc, do you think it would be possible to add time periods for the the payout ratio of earnings?

Example:
In the "Auto Re-invest" section, I have the ability to select a time period (in weeks) for my payout ratio of earnings to apply (instead of every week).
So I could choose to "Send me 40% and re-invest 60% of my earnings every 4 weeks" so the payout would build longer than if I did the same payout ratio every single week.

BTCST doesn't work like that...
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 06:42:09 PM

Payb.tc, do you think it would be possible to add time periods for the the payout ratio of earnings?

Example:
In the "Auto Re-invest" section, I have the ability to select a time period (in weeks) for my payout ratio of earnings to apply (instead of every week).
So I could choose to "Send me 40% and re-invest 60% of my earnings every 4 weeks" so the payout would build longer than if I did the same payout ratio every single week.

BTCST doesn't work like that...
No... but bitcoinmax could if it was built to...

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Michail1

Activity: 719

Www.Michail.Com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 06:44:31 PM

Example:

You realize it is better to have a compound interest working for you weekly rather than monthly?

Valalvax

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 07:47:59 PM

Example:

You realize it is better to have a compound interest working for you weekly rather than monthly?

Yes, he does... that's why he wants to reinvest monthly rather than weekly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.