Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:56:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hatch

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:07:13 AM

So, I won't trust this guy, but I'll choose to trust the guy which I can shake hands with, Dan in this matter.
Scammer don't just go at conferences like that.

You have to think about that too.

Did you really just say that? I hear Carsen Klock and Ryan Gentle/Ryan Kennedy/Alex Green, are both quite fond of conferences.

Not assigning guilt here, but sure hope real trust is based on more than a smile and a handshake at some convention...

Just sayin... 
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:21:06 AM

So, I won't trust this guy, but I'll choose to trust the guy which I can shake hands with, Dan in this matter.
Scammer don't just go at conferences like that.

You have to think about that too.

Did you really just say that? I hear Carsen Klock and Ryan Gentle/Ryan Kennedy/Alex Green, are both quite fond of conferences.

Not assigning guilt here, but sure hope real trust is based on more than a smile and a handshake at some convention...

Just sayin... 

Looks to me like the intelligence of a goldfish. Looks like he believes that deception was invented 25 years ago with the Internet!
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:38:51 AM

Dan is a software developr?

If not we could have a scamcoin by a fake developer. Time for the biggest scamcoin of the year contest. This is the most entertaining thread I've read lately -even if me too 'invested' in this -lol. 
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:40:36 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 10:36:11 AM by Spoetnik

Dan is a software developr?

If not we could have a scamcoin by a fake developer. Time for the biggest scamcoin of the year contest. This is the most entertaining thread I've read lately -even if me too 'invested' in this -lol.  

different layers of the matter at hand i think..

and this is what happens when we all scream TAKE MY MONEY NOW to million dollar ITO's by anon people on the internet.. time after time after time

FUD first & ask questions later™
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:40:52 AM

dat 30k XC tho
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:37:35 PM

My full statement on the matter can be viewed at http://www.atcsecure.com/blog/Official_Statement.pdf

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:23:28 PM

Accusing me of being Prometheus, accusing me of being the dev. of numerous coins and half the coins in blocknet...that I simply answered no to any and all questions.   None of these allegations are true

I was never the developer for any of those coins

All that might very well be true as such, considering there was always some uncertainty right from the start how much developer work he has actually done for XC itself. His posts didn't seem like someone who knows how cryptos actually work. Also, loljosh started the coin, and he has stated he has used 3rd party contractor work more than once. So all he says above might be true i.e. him not being the dev, while he still could've used the same contractors to develop the other coins as well.

XC's premine was used to fund the development of the mobile app, xchat, the anonymous solution, and marketing.

So loljosh starting the coin. Mobile app, xchat, and the anonymous solution being paid using the premine - what has Dan developed himself?
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:31:05 PM

Accusing me of being Prometheus, accusing me of being the dev. of numerous coins and half the coins in blocknet...that I simply answered no to any and all questions.   None of these allegations are true

All that might very well be true as such, considering there was always some uncertainty right from the start how much developer work he has actually done for XC itself. His posts didn't seem like someone who knows how cryptos actually work. Also, loljosh started the coin, and he has stated he has used 3rd party contractor work more than once. So all he says above might be true i.e. him not being the dev, while he still could've used the same contractors to develop the other coins as well.

XC's premine was used to fund the development of the mobile app, xchat, the anonymous solution, and marketing.

So loljosh starting the coin. Mobile app, xchat, and the anonymous solution being paid using the premine - what has Dan developed himself?
I cannot agree more. Anyone can browse over Dan's post history before his comeback. It tells everything.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:02:36 PM

I cannot agree more. Anyone can browse over Dan's post history before his comeback. It tells everything.

So dan can code or not ? 

These coin reviews he does? are we saying he pushes the code out to freelancers to review?

Can someone really not verify yes or no the guy can code or not?

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:31:55 PM

So dan can code or not ? 

These coin reviews he does? are we saying he pushes the code out to freelancers to review?

All the reviews I've seen from him have been so high level and without any detail and insight that anyone could've written those reviews.

For example, the Stealthcoin's sms feature review - he just tried if it works and that's it. It wasn't a code review.
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:46:18 PM

I posted this on the Blocknet thread and it got deleted:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Can you clarify how did you get this and if you got more?

https://i.imgur.com/EEc9xf2.png

The same things that you said at the beggining regarding the Skype jpgs can be applied for this one also.

Just doing the advocate of the devil here. If they are legit and you got more publish all of them.

No I can NOT confirm it is legit.  << anything can be photoshopped >>

I'm not going to waste any more time or energy on any this crap, I've got work to do.

Dan, just for posting that image, you really must think everyone here are idiots.  If you can't even confirm whether or not it's legit, then where did you get it from and why did you post it like it was indeed legit?

If anyone is questioning whether the image that Dan posted is legit or not, compare it to these:

Which ones look more legit to you?

Dan and company, you guys need to stop it now.  It's getting even more and more pathetic by the minute.  Anyone still supporting you guys after all this is either very naive or are willing to be a part of the scam.  Yes, I know "scam" is a harsh word that shouldn't be thrown around freely, but I will even call it a scam at this point.

Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:14:48 PM

I posted this on the Blocknet thread and it got deleted:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Can you clarify how did you get this and if you got more?

https://i.imgur.com/EEc9xf2.png

The same things that you said at the beggining regarding the Skype jpgs can be applied for this one also.

Just doing the advocate of the devil here. If they are legit and you got more publish all of them.

No I can NOT confirm it is legit.  << anything can be photoshopped >>

I'm not going to waste any more time or energy on any this crap, I've got work to do.

Dan, just for posting that image, you really must think everyone here are idiots.  If you can't even confirm whether or not it's legit, then where did you get it from and why did you post it like it was indeed legit?

If anyone is questioning whether the image that Dan posted is legit or not, compare it to these:

Which ones look more legit to you?

Dan and company, you guys need to stop it now.  It's getting even more and more pathetic by the minute.  Anyone still supporting you guys after all this is either very naive or are willing to be a part of the scam.  Yes, I know "scam" is a harsh word that shouldn't be thrown around freely, but I will even call it a scam at this point.

It is absolutely useless to post in their thread. Their behavior is disgusting.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:39:17 PM

So dan can code or not ? 

All the reviews I've seen from him have been so high level and without any detail and insight that anyone could've written those reviews.

For example, the Stealthcoin's sms feature review - he just tried if it works and that's it. It wasn't a code review.

thats because he was only capitalizing on his trust by the community, im guessing he has zero coding skills which furthur perpetrates his entire career here as nothing more than another lying con man. i think its fucking hilarious myself. when will people learn, you earn trust, just saying hey im legit trust me is never enough. ESPECIALLY in alts for shits sake. its messed up that people i called out as scammers months ago (alty, dagger, metcalf, moolah) are all proving me right while people i have been defending continue to quietly keep doing what they are doing and doing it well. This is actually a good time for all of us. get these fucking pukes out of here and lets get back to making money and not all of this manipulation. Think about it moolah and metcalf in one week, thats two big wins for all of us.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:43:17 PM

So dan can code or not ? 

thats because he was only capitalizing on his trust by the community, im guessing he has zero coding skills which furthur perpetrates his entire career here as nothing more than another lying con man. i think its fucking hilarious myself. when will people learn, you earn trust, just saying hey im legit trust me is never enough. ESPECIALLY in alts for shits sake. its messed up that people i called out as scammers months ago (alty, dagger, metcalf, moolah) are all proving me right while people i have been defending continue to quietly keep doing what they are doing and doing it well. This is actually a good time for all of us. get these fucking pukes out of here and lets get back to making money and not all of this manipulation. Think about it moolah and metcalf in one week, thats two big wins for all of us.

+1  Grin
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:57:47 PM

So dan can code or not ? 

Oh, so you're only guessing then?

If you think Dan can't code, prove it. There's still an unclaimed bounty for anyone who wants to try.

Or shall we just go and short BTC till they're a dollar each?
Propulsion

Activity: 658

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:00:06 PM

So dan can code or not ? 

Well if you look at the source (what little there is) (actually it's non functional) https://github.com/atcsecure/xbridge All the commits are made by someone else besides Dan. His name is Christian Howe.

Now if you search for that name on this site, it brings you here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7762670#msg7762670

Which states and I quote
"Christian Howe has in fact had a role in XC at its very beginning. He worked with Dan in creating Rev 1 Xnodes, the foundation of the XC protocol.

He's a C++ expert and is responsible for many of the building blocks of XC's ground-breaking technology."

So it looks like in fact, Dan is not a code developer. Included is a picture of the person who is the main developer of this project worth 2500 BTC.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:02:56 PM

So dan can code or not ? 

Oh, so you're only guessing then?

If you think Dan can't code, prove it. There's still an unclaimed bounty for anyone who wants to try.

Or shall we just go and short BTC till they're a dollar each?

missing the point brother, hes a scammer either way. i dont care if he can code or not but everything else is a lie so why wouldnt that be? you do what you want. XC wont recover from this and neither will his rep.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:05:38 PM

So dan can code or not ?  

Well if you look at the source (what little there is) (actually it's non functional) https://github.com/atcsecure/xbridge All the commits are made by someone else besides Dan. His name is Christian Howe.

Now if you search for that name on this site, it brings you here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7762670#msg7762670

Which states and I quote
"Christian Howe has in fact had a role in XC at its very beginning. He worked with Dan in creating Rev 1 Xnodes, the foundation of the XC protocol.

He's a C++ expert and is responsible for many of the building blocks of XC's ground-breaking technology."

So it looks like in fact, Dan is not a code developer. Included is a picture of the person who is the main developer of this project worth 2500 BTC.

the coder talking on the Blocknet ANN topic synchrist said he had been coding for 35 years eh

FUD first & ask questions later™
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:06:26 PM

So no new whitepapers no working code just ppl left without 2500btc? Hate to see that i told as many ppl as possible that it was likely a scam as technically it didnt make sense to me neither does supernet so i hope i saved some ppl some money atleast
Propulsion

Activity: 658

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:08:10 PM

the coder talking on the Blocknet ANN topic synchrist said he had been coding for 35 years eh

He doesn't look past the age of 17.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: