Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTMINER C1 Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 128903 times)
s2miner

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:24:21 PM

Given the shipping cost, I doubt that any RMA stuff will come via UPS. Anyone knows how are they shipping it.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:28:59 PM

If I buy one of these can I get a pump setup from elsewhere? Seems like the main issue with these is the syscooling stuff?

why the fck not?

If you even need to ask such question, stock up Tylenol you will need it.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:33:25 PM

If I buy one of these can I get a pump setup from elsewhere? Seems like the main issue with these is the syscooling stuff?

I found it hard to get a decent pump quickly.  I ended up going to ebay and lookin at US then zipcode.  I HOPE I get it Monday on two new pumps.  I also ordered a molex to 3 pin fan board.  (Their pump uses 2 with harness and is a 4 wire pump if you use all, i ordered a 3 pin pumps)

The molex to fan board makes where I don't use their harness of death.
seriouscoin

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:35:08 PM

I found it hard to get a decent pump quickly.  I ended up going to ebay and lookin at US then zipcode.  I HOPE I get it Monday on two new pumps.  I also ordered a molex to 3 pin fan board.  (Their pump uses 2 with harness and is a 4 wire pump if you use all, i ordered a 3 pin pumps)

The molex to fan board makes where I don't use their harness of death.

wtf is this shit?

Dude, pc watercooling parts are EVERYWHere. I bet you've never done watercooling anything ever b4
seriouscoin

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:37:16 PM

Given the shipping cost, I doubt that any RMA stuff will come via UPS. Anyone knows how are they shipping it.

you guys are cracking me up.

Cheap parts come with a price, thats your time. The whole fcking kit is $50 for godsake.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 11:38:32 PM

Nope all the water cooled miners I own came with a sealed system included. I have never bought a separate water cooling kit because I have never needed too.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:06:04 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 12:21:43 AM by notlist3d

I removed a few post's.  I'm not here to bash Syscooling i just would like compensation downtime for 2 down pumps and one harness that caught fire on 2 blades.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841344.msg9564010#msg9564010
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:19:22 AM

I removed a few post's.  I'm not here to bash a company i just would like compensation for 2 down pumps and one harness that caught fire on 2 blades.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841344.msg9564010#msg9564010

Must have more creativity. Mine is running one pump with two miners and two radiators  with two self-made harness.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:22:55 AM

I removed a few post's.  I'm not here to bash a company i just would like compensation for 2 down pumps and one harness that caught fire on 2 blades.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841344.msg9564010#msg9564010

Must have more creativity. Mine is running one pump with two miners and two radiators  with two self-made harness.

With I could. Both of original pumps are dead.   I ordered some on internet (Hope they are here Monday).    And also waiting on RMA from syscooling, but its EMS (Slow)

I have my molex to fan board for new harness, but waiting on the pumps I ordered from another company to get me by since EMS could be a while till I get it.

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 01:18:47 AM

Yes, but they typically cost $70 or so to match the specs.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:20:46 AM

Yes, but they typically cost $70 or so to match the specs.

Dogie with being part of the team are you able to help me get compensation for both miners being down? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841344.msg9564010#msg9564010
syscooling

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:48:57 AM

Is there anyway to get compensation?  I am still waiting on RMA pumps from syscool and a power harness since other sets fires and burned 2 cards.  The scary thing about the pump is coolant leaks through power cable spot not cracks (It's one of the two I got that stopped working).

The first pump and wiring harness shipped on November 8,the second on November 12,and I have provided you the tracking NO,please be patient.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:12:17 AM

Is there anyway to get compensation?  I am still waiting on RMA pumps from syscool and a power harness since other sets fires and burned 2 cards.  The scary thing about the pump is coolant leaks through power cable spot not cracks (It's one of the two I got that stopped working).
I do not think that they will send you something. Better to leave this  syscooling clown a nice  negative feedback.

I've sent three e-mail and no reply for almost two weeks. I am still waiting a 2x power harness andreplacement for  DOA  pump.

syscooling , If you happen to read this, then my orders numbers is
Of course we will send you someting.I didn't receive you email,and I will ask if anyone else have receive that.My email is mk@ysun.net,or you can send me an email with pictures about your pump or any other parts that you have problems.

How do you help a  images of  non-working pump? He looks the same as as my
other five-working pump , Only it did not work since of the arrival . 
The first e-mail  been already sent 6. nov, 2014  to   ysun@ysun.net 

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:13:12 AM

The first pump and wiring harness shipped on November 8,the second on November 12,and I have provided you the tracking NO,please be patient.

The tracking number I was provided was the same on both packages you said you sent.  I don't have a 2nd tracking number.

Are you willing to compensate for downtime?   Being patient is not as easy when each day I lose money.  With you using EMS it is very very slow.
syscooling

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:24:44 AM

I do not think that they will send you something. Better to leave this  syscooling clown a nice  negative feedback.

I've sent three e-mail and no reply for almost two weeks. I am still waiting a 2x power harness andreplacement for  DOA  pump.

Of course we will send you someting.I didn't receive you email,and I will ask if anyone else have receive that.My email is mk@ysun.net,or you can send me an email with pictures about your pump or any other parts that you have problems.

Mr.notlist3d sent us pictures,and we have shipped new pumps and wiring harness for him.As for your pump,we will check the picture,if it stopped working because of quality problems,we surely will send you new ones for free.And for email,three addresses are available:  watercooling@ysun.net   mk@ysun.net    and      ysun@ysun.net   ,if send an emai to one of those but receive no response,you could send to the other two,anyone see it will reply.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:35:28 AM

Mr.notlist3d sent us pictures,and we have shipped new pumps and wiring harness for him.As for your pump,we will check the picture,if it stopped working because of quality problems,we surely will send you new ones for free.And for email,three addresses are available:  watercooling@ysun.net   mk@ysun.net    and      ysun@ysun.net   ,if send an emai to one of those but receive no response,you could send to the other two,anyone see it will reply.

Please don't use me as a example.  I have received ONE tracking number not TWO.  The one I have tracking for was shipped EMS (VERY Slow).  I am waiting on a manager to tell me if they will compensate..... 

Please fix my problems before using me as a example.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:43:13 AM

[/quote]

You can look at this picture of my pump  http://perearstike.ee/avatar/TupsuC1.pump.JPG
syscooling

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:23:53 AM

Please don't use me as a example.  I have received ONE tracking number not TWO.  The one I have tracking for was shipped EMS (VERY Slow).  I am waiting on a manager to tell me if they will compensate..... 

2nd tracking NO has been sent,please check email.

syscooling

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:32:03 AM

You can look at this picture of my pump  http://perearstike.ee/avatar/TupsuC1.pump.JPG
[/quote]Could you please email us,we couldn't see what reason cause this problem.  mk@ysun.net  or   watercooling@ysun.net  .And my Skype ID: syscooling_rma  , or you could contact us by that.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:35:17 AM

2nd tracking NO has been sent,please check email.

Verified waiting on compensation answer now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: