Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 08:35:56 PM

Read this : Furious Putin Sort log "Double Eagle Project"

We get competition from Putin Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:50:07 PM

Read this : Furious Putin Sort log "Double Eagle Project"

We get competition from Putin Tongue

Now there's a guy i wouldn't mess with  Grin

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:58:27 AM

Time for a quote here

We've seem to forgotten that Mblados stepped up to save this coin from a certain death in cryptoland.
While most of us are filling our pockets with cheap XDE, we all rely on Mblados to do this and that so we get nice profits on big exchanges.

Even i forgotten that Mblados does this for free, only to please the greedy ones amongst us, since i doubt many people will actually hold XDE due to low buyin price.

Why don't we all donate a small amount of btc or XDE to dev team for their excellent work?

Devs, please post a wallet address and i'll be pleased to donate some coins for your labor time!

Community: Dont forget those who are making you smile soon. Send them some coins for god's sake.

Now read all the bold words, and pay attention to the underlined.

I've donated 0.2 BTC to the dev team. It wont hurt me, but it will turn a big motivated smile on their face.

My parents always told me to shake the hand that feeds you. If  you're to greedy, sell your XDE and move on please.

You're right... I know I became a bit greedy for a problem you know I'm currently dealing with... As you said, don't sell until you don't have anything to eat, so I didn't sell even a single piece of XDE yet, have all of them sent to C-Cex as directed by mblados... Currently, I am not having BTC in spare, but I can do everything to support XDE and also doing my best to do so... Also, I promise that at whatever rate I sell my XDE, I will donate 5% of my BTC to Mblados, I mean the dev team... So, just think that what am I expecting after this long wait... It won't hesitate me to do so as the person who is doing this much for all of us, atleast we can do this for him too... Smiley Let's put some smile on the face of our cool dev... Wink

mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:47:49 AM

Im now full focus on XDE v5 today. I was busy sending out EAGS Giveaways. Will post screenshot of wallet as soon as im done. Thanks!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:37:17 AM

Im now full focus on XDE v5 today. I was busy sending out EAGS Giveaways. Will post screenshot of wallet as soon as im done. Thanks!
that is great news. thanks for your hard work.

this space is intentionally left blank
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:14:26 PM

Time for a quote here

We've seem to forgotten that Mblados stepped up to save this coin from a certain death in cryptoland.
While most of us are filling our pockets with cheap XDE, we all rely on Mblados to do this and that so we get nice profits on big exchanges.

Even i forgotten that Mblados does this for free, only to please the greedy ones amongst us, since i doubt many people will actually hold XDE due to low buyin price.

Why don't we all donate a small amount of btc or XDE to dev team for their excellent work?

Devs, please post a wallet address and i'll be pleased to donate some coins for your labor time!

Community: Dont forget those who are making you smile soon. Send them some coins for god's sake.

Now read all the bold words, and pay attention to the underlined.

I've donated 0.2 BTC to the dev team. It wont hurt me, but it will turn a big motivated smile on their face.

My parents always told me to shake the hand that feeds you. If  you're to greedy, sell your XDE and move on please.

sorry guys been busy this few days. i can vouch 1 million % for mblados, he is good guy that has worked on XDE this few months now. i will for sure donate some BTC to him and team and i hope some others in here can do the same also. was there a donation address posted anywhere? cheers
xtrembash

Activity: 473

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:23:50 PM

""stupid swap holder" ??!!
wow i m a swap holder ...
you should measure your words ...

I thought xde was becoming a good project
but when I see how mblados expresses himself, this does not comfort me
it loses all credibility
he speaks like a rabid teen LOL
good luck with yours anxieties and yours rants

I'm done with xde

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:44:07 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 04:02:17 PM by mblados

I'm done with xde
Well Good for you and who cares! You forget that Im a Swap Holder too and if you feel offended that means that you do not care abt XDE like the two Stupids i addressed that insult.
I dont care abt your credibility I dont work for anyone here so if you want to be my next target bring another stupid comment.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
xtrembash

Activity: 473

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:04:44 PM

I'm done with xde
Well Good for you and who cares! You forget that Im a Swap Holder too and if you feel offended that means that you do not care abt XDE like the two Stupids i addressed that insult.
I dont care abt credibility I dont work for anyone here so if you want to be my next target bring another stupid comment.

I hope for you that you have a more exciting life than to take your head off with strangers via a keyboard
that aggressiveness of all your posts... lol
you seem to be a hell of frustrated
no regrets
thanks u

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:18:50 PM

I hope for you that you have a more exciting life than to take your head off with strangers via a keyboard
that aggressiveness of all your posts... lol
you seem to be a hell of frustrated
no regrets
thanks u
No problem you very welcome. So for you, you can just attack a Stranger via a Keyboard and that Stranger shouldn't fire back?
Did I ever mention you in my Posts? Did I ever quote you and blast you with some mean words?
You use XDE or you dont use XDE, it is none of my Business think smart before commenting on someone who has done nothing to you.

Edit: By the way, I have Good Friends and Supporters in Here so God is Helping me get rid of the Bad ones and you seem to be one of them.

andron

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:40:36 PM

I'm done with xde
I dont care abt your credibility I dont work for anyone here so if you want to be my next target bring another stupid comment.

you itself oaf and sawhorse
bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:41:07 PM

I'm done with xde

you itself oaf and sawhorse

Google translate?
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 05:50:27 PM

""stupid swap holder" ??!!
wow i m a swap holder ...
you should measure your words ...

I thought xde was becoming a good project
but when I see how mblados expresses himself, this does not comfort me
it loses all credibility
he speaks like a rabid teen LOL
good luck with yours anxieties and yours rants

I'm done with xde

Please think twice!

There is no need for fight here.

If you look back in OP you will see why is this all about.

mblados did not have intention to insult you or any of swap holders except those to which "stupid swap holder" was addressed directly.

If you look back further more you could understand where starts fight with some swap holders.. back in the first op when mblados took over xde.. and than when support was needed... when "so much" people from swap holders list support xde in the ICO.. if you saw ICO list you know what I am talking about.

This is not a firm or charity, you do whatever you want, but in circle of trust what you give is what you get.  Just because someone once buy coin which died  expect from new dev to make all things just happen without their support, that person become weight for community and for dev mostly with his attitude doing nothing for community but keep acting as community or dev owe him something.

Peace! Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 07:04:41 PM

So, is there a BTC or XDE donation address yet or what? Would be happy to donate a little now and a lot more when the big money comes in  Grin

I will put donation addresses on the website later today.

Thank you on support! Smiley

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:02:41 PM

XDE v5 WALLET READY ! ! !

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:08:59 PM

I will now upload source to Github and Update Download Links in OP.
I will send the 102 XDE to C-Cex as soon as they v5 Wallet is ready.
Please start sending your current XDEs to your C-cex account for Swap.
XDE v4 nodes will be shutdown in the next few days.

We will need solo miners (only 1 or 2 ) to keep the Blockchain running for XDE v5

Also As soon as your swap is done, please send back some XDE to your wallet for staking or the Blockchain will be stuck after POW
if no one is Staking. Thanks! For your Support and your patience.

nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:12:05 PM

nice work mate, dont let the whiners get ya down  Grin
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:26:17 PM

I will now upload source to Github and Update Download Links in OP.
I will send the 102 XDE to C-Cex as soon as they v5 Wallet is ready.
Please start sending your current XDEs to your C-cex account for Swap.
XDE v4 nodes will be shutdown in the next few days.

We will need solo miners (only 1 or 2 ) to keep the Blockchain running for XDE v5

Also As soon as your swap is done, please send back some XDE to your wallet for staking or the Blockchain will be stuck after POW
if no one is Staking. Thanks! For your Support and your patience.

After the link you will post in the OP, is it possible XDE may get listed at Trex? If yes, then let me make some tweets ready for the Trex guys, let's see how they say "NO" this time!!! Smiley

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:31:59 PM

nice work mate, dont let the whiners get ya down  Grin
Nobody can get me down but you also shouldn't be quiet when it come to get rid of the whiners.
You need to react mate not like me but at least show some action like others. Thanks!

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:44:11 PM

GitHub Source Uploaded. Wallets Links Updated in OP.

ATTENTION: Please Do not load your Current XDE Wallet with this version. This version 5 is Completely on a Different Blockchain.
You need to send your Current XDE to C-Cex for the Swap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: