Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 12:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193142 times)
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:45:35 PM

Grin some of my family members cheekily refer to me as a vampire because of my strange sleeping hours.

They also think i'm chained to my pc, i dont know where they get these crazy ideas from  Cheesy
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:15:00 PM

Guys, I have - snip -

Forget the squares in which the images are, just look into the symbol... Also, I feel the left one looks hot... Smiley

What say guys? Do we need it?

Left one is looking better.

Thanks a lot for the support... I am happy that at least someone replied on this... We would love to have an extraordinary symbol for our extraordinary coin. Smiley

I agree left one is better, so please work on it, it would be great to have unique symbol.

+1 , also leave some time to respond ,. not everyone is checking all day

the left one is better, but I do like the double eagle
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 07:27:41 PM

Guys, I have - snip -

Forget the squares in which the images are, just look into the symbol... Also, I feel the left one looks hot... Smiley

Thanks a lot for the support... I am happy that at least someone replied on this... We would love to have an extraordinary symbol for our extraordinary coin. Smiley

I agree left one is better, so please work on it, it would be great to have unique symbol.

Yes, I agree with that too, you could somehow that X make as eagle heads or something like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:49:06 PM

my vote for the left logo as well.

this space is intentionally left blank
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:51:36 PM

Guys, I have - snip -

Yes, I agree with that too, you could somehow that X make as eagle heads or something like that.

I think that a good idea the X could be the two eagles meeting then incorporate the D into the tail feathers and I dont know about the E or maybe have two since there is two sides to every coin! instead of just a circle like other coins why not show the reverse and obverse? like so http://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/events/lunar-year-of-the-sheep-2015
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:12:32 PM

C-Cex Support did not respond yet to my Skype message but they did agreed to do the Swap again so I guess we will have to wait tomorrow. Thanks!
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:08:40 AM

Guys, I have - snip -

I think that a good idea the X could be the two eagles meeting then incorporate the D into the tail feathers and I dont know about the E or maybe have two since there is two sides to every coin! instead of just a circle like other coins why not show the reverse and obverse? like so http://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/events/lunar-year-of-the-sheep-2015

No offense, but I think that you guys still don't get it why I made this symbol... Like Bitcoin has BTC, so I think XDE should have a symbol like the left one, that is why I didn't try to make any symbol with eagles on it. Also, I just made it rough and I ain't a designer, so can someone please make it fair and looking good enough to become able to be the actual symbol of XDE?

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 04:42:31 AM

Guys, I have - snip -

No offense, but I think that you guys still don't get it why I made this symbol... Like Bitcoin has BTC, so I think XDE should have a symbol like the left one, that is why I didn't try to make any symbol with eagles on it. Also, I just made it rough and I ain't a designer, so can someone please make it fair and looking good enough to become able to be the actual symbol of XDE?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:56:14 AM

The first one of yours is what I want it to look like... It would be awesome if it gets accepted by the community too...

BTW, how are the ones below that I made just now? Wink

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:52:49 AM

this one is by far the best proposal among all five.
Simple, yet really nice.
Now the question I have is where such symbol should be used?
I imagine design of the wallet stays as it is, no need for a simplified design there.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:03:57 AM

this one is by far the best proposal among all five.
Simple, yet really nice.
Now the question I have is where such symbol should be used?
I imagine design of the wallet stays as it is, no need for a simplified design there.

You are right... But you know, there are more developments and features to come including websites, faucets and dice sites where this symbol can be used in order for our work behind it to get utilized... It gives our coin a complete uniqueness, simplicity and a next level of prestige by having our own symbol just like Bitcoin possesses - BTC.

emmnazady

Activity: 284

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 01:37:30 PM

Code:
wallet Link will be updated soon!

Until when..how long have to wait? wallet v5.5  Embarrassed

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
muchoman

Activity: 465

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:50:16 PM

Code:
wallet Link will be updated soon!

Until when..how long have to wait? wallet v5.5  Embarrassed

Swap is not done yet.
macorcina

Activity: 466

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:52:23 PM

My small contribution  for symbol. Maybe idea for develop
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:40:13 PM

My small contribution  for symbol. Maybe idea for develop

Yours is good dear, but the 1st one made by marcetin is awesome as it's simple, I only uploaded extras for some fun... Tongue And yes, thank you so much for your contribution, as the final decision will be made by both, the dev and community members... Wink

mblados (OP)

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:24:12 PM

Swap will happen today for sure in few hours. Thanks!
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:25:45 PM

Swap will happen today for sure in few hours. Thanks!
thanks for the confirmation. Looking forward to the new wallets, to get some coins from staking!

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 03:54:12 PM

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:59:05 PM

Awesome, just looking killing... On one hand, I would like to say that it's looking like a Judo-Karate buddy standing and waiting for an opponent to have one-on-one... Tongue

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 04:04:06 PM

Awesome, just looking killing... On one hand, I would like to say that it's looking like a Judo-Karate buddy standing and waiting for an opponent to have one-on-one... Tongue

hahahahha Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: