Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 05:17:27 PM

Wallet v5.5 download links updated on xdecoin.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:27:29 PM

NAME: XDECoin [XDE DoubleEagle]
TICKER: XDE
ALGORITHM: SHA256 (Hybrid POW/POS)

--------------------------------------
POW (Max Supply): 100
POW (Block Reward): 0
COINBASE MATURITY: 50

POS COINS: 100
POS Interest: 10%
Min Stake Age: 24hrs (It can take longer to stake)
Max Stake Age: Unlimited

RPC PORT=26088
P2P PORT=25088
Tx FEES: 0.00004000 XDE

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:29:21 PM

Regarding Bittrex, Please do not ask me because Im not in Contact with anyone working there.
I did my part of work to make a clean code so now it is your Part to get XDE there. Thanks!

Dear mblados,
We know how hardly you have worked behind XDE to get it back on track and we all appreciate it a lot... But, all I want to say is, we all need you too, being the dev of XDE, to join us and support us in order for XDE to get added to Trex... We all know that you have done your part, but if we won't get it to Trex, I feel all your hard work will go into trash and that's what we don't want to happen at all this time... So, please be with us and show some support on getting it to Trex too... This is the last time I, on behalf of everyone, ask you to please be there... Smiley

Awesome, can you also update the Algorithm on the website? It would be better if all the details get updated there too... Smiley
Thanks everyone for all your hardwork behind this coin... I am very much glad I am a part of this...

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 06:32:33 PM

Awesome, can you also update the Algorithm on the website? It would be better if all the details get updated there too... Smiley
Thanks everyone for all your hardwork behind this coin... I am very much glad I am a part of this...

I just in hurry change wallet links which is important, did not think else, now it is done, thank you gkv9.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 06:48:28 PM

It would be good we have Mac wallet too, but we need to pay for it to one guy who do that service, because mblados do not use Mac and I do not know how to do it.

Can we organise gathering donation of 0.05BTC for this make happen?

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:19:57 PM

Guys if we can get back on bittrex, this coin will fly!! Just put highest bid in on C-cex for 2BTC worth of XDE if anyone wants to sell and unload a lot.
Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:30:53 PM

Regarding Bittrex, Please do not ask me because Im not in Contact with anyone working there.
I did my part of work to make a clean code so now it is your Part to get XDE there. Thanks!

I respect all the work you have done. However if you click the link below, youll see some of the process of getting on bittrex requires submitting information ONLY the dev can do. Dev, how we we support you on getting this coin on Bittrex?

Here is the link with info on how to submit a coin to Bittex and what they require: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-01-10-15

Lets all work together.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:06:01 PM

I respect all the work you have done. However if you click the link below, youll see some of the process of getting on bittrex requires submitting information ONLY the dev can do. Dev, how we we support you on getting this coin on Bittrex?

Here is the link with info on how to submit a coin to Bittex and what they require: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-01-10-15

Lets all work together.

Vegas

hi there i have read that, see a paragraph ive taken from it;

"Information about your coin:  What is the concept behind your coin? If you have previously been listed on Bittrex, what has changed with your coin since then?"

@mbdalos, i think you do need to be involved with us to get back on trex.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:47:29 PM

Lets all work together.

Vegas

hi there i have read that, see a paragraph ive taken from it;

"Information about your coin:  What is the concept behind your coin? If you have previously been listed on Bittrex, what has changed with your coin since then?"

@mbdalos, i think you do need to be involved with us to get back on trex.
Agree. We as community can do all the social media work, like tweets, IRC,etc., but a formal submission form filled by the Dev would definitely help this case. And comparing to the development efforts done so far it is really a very tiny step.

this space is intentionally left blank
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 05:23:41 AM

For all you guys which have late for XDE v4 to v5 swap

I have all of you in my PM but I need to make full list to be able to make a count how much of fund I will put on this.

When I see total amount of XDE of all people who sign up here I will decide which percent of your lost XDE you will get.

SUBMIT FORM

Please do not sign up here if you did not miss the swap or want to cheat on me, keep in mind I have XDE v4 blockchain on my pc with blockexplorer, so everything will be checked good.

If total amount of your lost XDE exceed amount which I will put in fund you will get your share.

TOTAL AMOUNT / YOUR LOST = YOUR %

FUND / YOUR % = SHARE

On start you will get half of SHARE but if you be active here on topic and post everyday at least one reply I will weekly in three weeks give you the rest.

DEADLINE WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 18

I am doing this voluntarily just to support all of you who lost XDE but have faith in it and of course for XDE itself.

Thank you all on support! Smiley

tuannd

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:43:45 PM

You guys are such a great dev team. Now ppl who missed the train have the second chance  Grin
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:07:38 PM

I do prefer to have all the initials the just 2 lines in bitcoin, just make bitcoin look like its a dollar or something PS whens the swap?

What about these ones below? Tongue

actually the 2 lines look ok horizontally, the second one gets my vote Wink
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:34:50 PM

where is bitspender? maybe he can also help with our Bittrex application. Haven't seen him for a while.

bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:34:31 AM

where is bitspender? maybe he can also help with our Bittrex application. Haven't seen him for a while.

Bitspender discovered the downside of having everything 2FA protected when his phone crashed onto the floor  Angry

ATM i'm unable to trade, exchange, swap, buy or sell any type of coin...

Phone should be repaired by wednesday
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:46:27 AM

Bitspender discovered the downside of having everything 2FA protected when his phone crashed onto the floor  Angry

Hi bitspender.Just a suggestion.Do not use Google auth anymore,they dont allow backups.Use AUTHY and you will ne able to recover all what you have by mail or phone number.and install bluestacks on your PC.you will have a full Android device on your PC that will help you if your phone is out of service

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:50:19 PM

Hi bitspender.Just a suggestion.Do not use Google auth anymore,they dont allow backups.Use AUTHY and you will ne able to recover all what you have by mail or phone number.and install bluestacks on your PC.you will have a full Android device on your PC that will help you if your phone is out of service

I know... but yeah, it sucks anyway being unable to make any payment because of such a small issue
mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:11:38 PM

actually, that's not the idea of 2FA. if u emulate a phone on your pc its not 2 factor anymore.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:57:41 PM

if you have the keys stored, you don't need to wait for the phone to be repaired.
Just type the secret on any new device where you setup your google account.
If not done so - for the next time, whenever pairing for 2FA save the secret, as backup.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:58:50 PM

well, Google 2FA DOES ALLOW backups, in a sense that you may store your secret and then you are safe to set it up on a new device.

emmnazady

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 04:38:14 PM

XDE 5.5 wallet..after 2days...i get nothing for staking...lol wtf  Angry

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: