Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:15:08 AM

Anyone with a brain can see the devs have put enormous work into this, and they are not going to abandon it over a small pos glitch. There is no question something is going on with the pos, as I have 1.13 coins and have had my wallet unlocked for 3 days straight and nothing. Guys give the devs some time to look into this and resolve. The wallet is gorgeous by the way, nice nice work!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:32:18 AM

@mblados,
If you don't mind, can you please contact iGotSpots, the dev of 10k coin??? I know you are doing great work behind XDE, but he's also good in PoS things and so, I feel let's involve him so that we may have it working in a go...

Here is his profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=108913

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:01:43 AM

Agreed, youll find no other dev in the world that knows more about POS coins than Igotspots.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:03:23 AM

sometimes the line between the irony and trolling is very thin.

Maybe... But we should give them an answer what they deserve... We just can't ignore such people everytime, or it happens sometimes that we and the coin may get ignored due to not replying to such stupid dumbs... I ain't just angry on that dude, but am angry on Trex too that they ain't even giving any reason for not listing XDE...

have i missed something?? why is trex not listing xde?
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:36:59 AM

sometimes the line between the irony and trolling is very thin.

Maybe... But we should give them an answer what they deserve... We just can't ignore such people everytime, or it happens sometimes that we and the coin may get ignored due to not replying to such stupid dumbs... I ain't just angry on that dude, but am angry on Trex too that they ain't even giving any reason for not listing XDE...

have i missed something?? why is trex not listing xde?
I suppose we have to let know Bittrex that the coin has been updated to meet their requirements. If Dev could also post them a message about it, it would be great.

this space is intentionally left blank
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:56:04 AM

@gkv9 You just disrespected all the work i have done on XDE since months ago. How abt you contact that guy yourself so he can come and take over XDE
i wont mind it since you think he knows better than me. I will be happy if you guys find a New Dev that knows better and i will step back. Please never ask me
again to contact anyone for anything I dont like it. Contact your guy yourself he will fix everything. Thanks!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:21:55 PM

@gkv9 You just disrespected all the work i have done on XDE since months ago. How abt you contact that guy yourself so he can come and take over XDE
i wont mind it since you think he knows better than me. I will be happy if you guys find a New Dev that knows better and i will step back. Please never ask me
again to contact anyone for anything I dont like it. Contact your guy yourself he will fix everything. Thanks!

Don't be angry dude, just chill... I didn't say we are going to ask him to take over this coin from you, and am very sorry if I disrespected your work in any means... The only thing I meant to say is to contact him as he has done an excellent job with 10k, and so he might help us get the things working so that we may try to get XDE listed on Trex... If my suggestions ain't welcome, then I feel I should leave these conversations... Have always been supporting only, and never ever said anything wrong either for you or for XDE...

I ain't asking you to step back, instead, I am sorry... But now, I am stepping back and will never post anything here... Thanks a lot for all your work...

mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:00:44 PM

Got my first stakes from 2 of my adresses:

0.00109516 XDE from here : http://cryptobe.com/tx/c0a003544aa8843c1f78a966b7ce474474c3e96206fabc15c8c6d80dd05a8a62
0.00136895 XDE from here : http://cryptobe.com/tx/44cfb05a04d290957885cba88c041d47f29b27205ae9ae8ffc9dc1cac1b5be35

Both adresses holds each 2 XDE. So, Staking is working here!
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:40:26 PM

Got my first stakes from 2 of my adresses:

0.00109516 XDE from here : http://cryptobe.com/tx/c0a003544aa8843c1f78a966b7ce474474c3e96206fabc15c8c6d80dd05a8a62
0.00136895 XDE from here : http://cryptobe.com/tx/44cfb05a04d290957885cba88c041d47f29b27205ae9ae8ffc9dc1cac1b5be35

Both adresses holds each 2 XDE. So, Staking is working here!

still not lucky here. Have about 1 XDE staking since the swap was completed - more than 5000 confirmations now. I suppose I should expect some staking soon. 

mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:09:50 PM

just wait and don't panic dude ^^

Staking on XDE is supposed to be a long term process. Why is every1 panicing  Huh
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 03:17:33 PM

Don't be angry dude, just chill... I didn't say we are going to ask him to take over this coin from you, and am very sorry if I disrespected your work in any means... The only thing I meant to say is to contact him as he has done an excellent job with 10k, and so he might help us get the things working so that we may try to get XDE listed on Trex... If my suggestions ain't welcome, then I feel I should leave these conversations... Have always been supporting only, and never ever said anything wrong either for you or for XDE...

I ain't asking you to step back, instead, I am sorry... But now, I am stepping back and will never post anything here... Thanks a lot for all your work...

Come on guys, we all work here for same goal right? So please don't get angry.
We need to keep the community!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:37:41 PM

Absolutely true. I think the biggest challenge for all community (myself included) is to realise that with the coinage of hundred coins all together the entire process of staking takes way much longer than for any other "regular" coin. I am glad to see that there are already people who can confirm PoS is working and will now wait for my coins to get my share. And will be more than happy to be able to confirm that everything works as intended, once again.

jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:50:56 PM

Anyone wish to sell there XDE, please PM me. Minimum 5 XDE please. Send me your offers
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:20:32 PM

Anyone wish to sell there XDE, please PM me. Minimum 5 XDE please. Send me your offers

yeah give me 4 btc each and il sell u 5 lol  Cheesy
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:24:57 PM

lol, wasnt the best thing to be said.
if use all dont have patience then xde will get no where, ive been following xde this months now and will gladly follow for more months to come.
nothing happens overnight.
@mblados, keep up the good work. im gona put all my coins in my personal wallet now (should of had it done by now) and stake them for month or two  Smiley
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:36:47 PM

you can buy the sell wall on c-cex below 1BTC per XDE. It will total nearly 4 XDE.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 04:49:57 PM

Come on guys!

gkv9 is proved and one of the most active member of this community and only importing thing was his intention to help, not to do harm or to insult anyone.

Although  I know mblados do not need any help in this, because what he did for XDE not one other dev would not do it, not just because of his great programmer skills but because of his intention to solve things and make all works right.

So please just respect each other and have understanding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:29:18 PM

Come on guys!

gkv9 is proved and one of the most active member of this community and only importing thing was his intention to help, not to do harm or to insult anyone.

Although  I know mblados do not need any help in this, because what he did for XDE not one other dev would not do it, not just because of his great programmer skills but because of his intention to solve things and make all works right.

So please just respect each other and have understanding.

Thanks a lot for your understanding, marcetin... Thanks a lot, have been seeing lots of criticism against me just for suggesting something I thought would help us in staking better... I didn't mean to say it in any wrong manner, which has been taken by everyone...

Anyways, I didn't mean to say that we need that lightning fast staking, but only thought that that guy could help us out a bit in order for it to at least show up, and yes, am very much happy that one of the XDE holders got a stake recently... Smiley

@Community,
I ain't sorry for whatever I did to anyone of you, except mblados... I don't know where did I disrespect his work, but if he feels it like that, then I am extremely sorry for that...

@mblados,
Please don't mind, but I feel you go a bit aggressive sometimes... I ain't being impatient, and not trying to do anything in any wrong manner, it's just that I am not just a believer, but am like a lover of XDE and just a bit stressed seeing the Trex people ain't adding it yet even after everything's working fine... And yes, am sorry one more time... Smiley Please forgive me if I hurt your feelings... Sad

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:09:39 PM

Guys dev has done a fantasic job , Ive never seen a dev so dedicated to a coin, I have no doubts this is the best coin out right now. Dev, I want to personally say thank you, and I have invested a few btc into this coin myself. Again THANK you for your dedication and honesty!! I can also see how the comment about getting help from another dev can be misunderstood as an insult. I am part to blame as I added this might be a good idea. Looking back as a professional, if someone said to me, "hey, since you cant fix it, why dont you ask for help from someone that can", I would be mad as hell. But, its common knowlege that many devs work together...some dont. Not one way is right or wrong, but one thing is for sure our dev here has certainly proved without question his abilities.

Vegas

bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:31:25 PM

yeah give me 4 btc each and il sell u 5 lol  Cheesy

Deal. Contact me in PM
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: