Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:19:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193137 times)
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 07:46:49 PM

For all you guys which have late for XDE v4 to v5 swap

I have all of you in my PM but I need to make full list to be able to make a count how much of fund I will put on this.

When I see total amount of XDE of all people who sign up here I will decide which percent of your lost XDE you will get.

SUBMIT FORM

Please do not sign up here if you did not miss the swap or want to cheat on me, keep in mind I have XDE v4 blockchain on my pc with blockexplorer, so everything will be checked good.

If total amount of your lost XDE exceed amount which I will put in fund you will get your share.

TOTAL AMOUNT / YOUR LOST = YOUR %

FUND / YOUR % = SHARE

On start you will get half of SHARE but if you be active here on topic and post everyday at least one reply I will weekly in three weeks give you the rest.

DEADLINE WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 18

I am doing this voluntarily just to support all of you who lost XDE but have faith in it and of course for XDE itself.

Thank you all on support! Smiley

bump

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:32:22 AM

@mblados,
Dear, I would just like to say that I am extremely sorry for my behavior if it hurt you... My intention ain't wrong behind it... I plead you to carry on the work behind XDE coin (please don't take these words wrongly), if you want, I can leave the community and won't get back ever, but I would not like that just because of me, everyone suffers... So, please don't stop... Sorry again, I didn't mean to harm your credibility ever...

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:15:46 AM

Absolutely true. I think the biggest challenge for all community (myself included) is to realise that with the coinage of hundred coins all together the entire process of staking takes way much longer than for any other "regular" coin. I am glad to see that there are already people who can confirm PoS is working and will now wait for my coins to get my share. And will be more than happy to be able to confirm that everything works as intended, once again.
just writing to confirm that staking is indeed working and I just got my stake.
As I wrote it takes much longer than for the regular PoS coins (ignore the time indicator in XDE wallet), but it works.

this space is intentionally left blank
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:24:29 PM

Staking works for me too.  Smiley

It just takes a little longer because I have a small amount of XDE in my wallet.
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:51:31 PM

@mblados,
Dear, I would just like to say that I am extremely sorry for my behavior if it hurt you... My intention ain't wrong behind it... I plead you to carry on the work behind XDE coin (please don't take these words wrongly), if you want, I can leave the community and won't get back ever, but I would not like that just because of me, everyone suffers... So, please don't stop... Sorry again, I didn't mean to harm your credibility ever...
Please do not leave the Community because of this little mess. It is ok I wasn't against you at all and i know you just suggested something that i wasn't comfortable with.
But like I said, anyone is free to help XDE in anyway so I have no problem at all if you want to contact someone else to take a look into the code. The source if free
out there so if anyone else can make the POS better, I will be glad too. Still continue your Support for XDE. Thanks!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:54:32 PM

I Contacted Bittrex but did not get a reply from them. I Suggest that we start a Twitter Campaign it is the Best solution for now.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:58:03 PM

@mblados,
Please do not leave the Community because of this little mess. It is ok I wasn't against you at all and i know you just suggested something that i wasn't comfortable with.
But like I said, anyone is free to help XDE in anyway so I have no problem at all if you want to contact someone else to take a look into the code. The source if free
out there so if anyone else can make the POS better, I will be glad too. Still continue your Support for XDE. Thanks!

That's awesome, dude... I am back... Thanks a lot... Cheesy
Also, I won't be contacting that guy anymore as I have faith in you and I am glad that PoS is working fine now...
Let's get it to Trex now... Smiley

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:02:11 PM

TO THE COMMUNITY: Please start sending your XDE back to C-Cex (I guess everyone has done that!). C-Cex agreed to perform another Swap for Good.
This is the last and last Swap. I have well tested everything and the conclusion is XDE cannot be Full POS because of the limit amount of coins (100), it cannot Full
Stake like ordinary POS coins.
We have to go Hybrid POW/POS. There will never be a Fix for "Blockchain Files" single sync will be done always.
All specs are brought back to normal since the Total of the last Swap did not exceed 100.

Quick Specs:

ALGO: SHA256
POW: 100 (Premine for Swap v5.5)
POS: 100 (To be Staked)
TOTAL MAX COINS: 200
INTEREST: 10% (First Year) and 5% (Second year and so on)

To be Honest, XDE is the Hardest coin to maintain so Please do not sell it below at least 5 btc. Also Transactions will be Faster than ever.

PLEASE NOTE: WALLET v5 and WALLET v5.5 ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT (DIFFERENT Blockchain, Algo, Ports. Protocol ...)
SO YOU NEED TO SWAP YOUR v5 COINS TO v5.5 ON C-CEX OR YOUR COINS WILL BE LOST AND USELESS FOR EVER
...AFTER SWAP, ALL v5 NODES WILL SHUTDOWN.

Many of you Guys forgot to Clearly read this POST before complaining abt POS.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841830.msg10406277#msg10406277

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:22:36 PM

I can confirm that the wallet does appear to work. I have not got a stake , yet, but the staking icon lit up and said that I had stake weight. So in a strange twist of events, this is actually a good thing as it will keep prices high and inflation low. It appears that the min stake age is 3 days, which is fine with me, it will keep this coin VERY rare and prices will rise.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 03:26:13 PM

@mblados,

That's awesome, dude... I am back... Thanks a lot... Cheesy
Also, I won't be contacting that guy anymore as I have faith in you and I am glad that PoS is working fine now...
Let's get it to Trex now... Smiley

Glad to see things settle down... so now we can go all together to trex! Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:17:50 PM

If anyone wants to unload about 7.7 coins, I just did a buy order on C-cex at .2 btc each.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:28:14 PM

This is the way it should always be  Smiley getting a nice feeling about the community as a whole now, sure some of us say things that possibly others disagree with etc etc, but that's what a community is all about, discussion, ideas, creativity.

What i do know is, we are all in this together, and every one of us wants XDE to succeed   Cheesy
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:24:43 PM

I will bring back XDECoin algo to x13 in the next Few days. The SHA256 POW blocks are too much. Also you guys should think of features and Services for XDE.
You also elect someone as a Social Media Manager and someone as a Community Manager. You need to create a Team and organize the Community if you really want
XDE to succeed. For the Coding part, I can take care for that no problem and also marcetin can take care of the design.
We are going to drop xdecoin.org and just keep xdecoin.com - unless if someone wants to own xdecoin.org
All services that you will think of for XDE, can go thru xdecoin.com as subdomains.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:04:00 AM

If anyone wants to unload about 7.7 coins, I just did a buy order on C-cex at .2 btc each.

Vegas
saw your support. Nice. I think price stabilised already, after short-term turbulences and we should soon see some further increases.
Steady progress.

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:39:57 AM

Date: 18/02/2015 01:41
Source: Generated
Credit: 0.0057496 XDE
Net amount: +0.0057496 XDE

My first stake  Grin
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 11:10:57 AM

I will send today XDE to guys who missed swap.
tuannd 0.1201712
dafi3 0.01497

Because of there is just two of you and not big amount I have decided you will receive full amount minus fee.
Please PM your XDE address.

I hope you have installed new XDE wallet 5.5, please be sure you send me address from new wallet.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:37:01 PM

I will bring back XDECoin algo to x13 in the next Few days. The SHA256 POW blocks are too much. Also you guys should think of features and Services for XDE.
You also elect someone as a Social Media Manager and someone as a Community Manager. You need to create a Team and organize the Community if you really want
XDE to succeed. For the Coding part, I can take care for that no problem and also marcetin can take care of the design.
We are going to drop xdecoin.org and just keep xdecoin.com - unless if someone wants to own xdecoin.org
All services that you will think of for XDE, can go thru xdecoin.com as subdomains.

Please don't get me wrong (and even if I am wrong, please do correct me) but to the best of my understanding, does that mean that there will be another swap taking place as the Algo will change, or is it like the Algo swap only and the coins can still work as they are? I asked as I am a lot confused, so please clarify... Smiley

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:30:44 PM

Please don't get me wrong (and even if I am wrong, please do correct me) but to the best of my understanding, does that mean that there will be another swap taking place as the Algo will change, or is it like the Algo swap only and the coins can still work as they are? I asked as I am a lot confused, so please clarify... Smiley
No there is no Swap of coins involved only algo switch. I may not even change the algo but maybe in the next couple of months. The POS will keep getting strong with time.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:08:53 PM

No there is no Swap of coins involved only algo switch. I may not even change the algo but maybe in the next couple of months. The POS will keep getting strong with time.

Oh ok... That would be awesome, and thanks a lot for clarifying my confusion... This way, everyone (like me Wink) who doesn't understand that thing will now be able to see it here... Smiley

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:14:32 PM

Please share and RT: https://twitter.com/uqui80/status/568428225925390336

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: