Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193137 times)
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:46:37 PM

RT'ed and followed anyways...
So, please follow me back there... Tongue

Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:48:06 PM

RT'ed and followed anyways...
So, please follow me back there... Tongue

I have just retwitted - Have you went to Bittrex IRC channel and tried reaching Richie there?

We all as a community needs to try to get this on Bittrex now that everything's fixed...
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:59:28 PM

I have just retwitted - Have you went to Bittrex IRC channel and tried reaching Richie there?
We all as a community needs to try to get this on Bittrex now that everything's fixed...
Yes, I sent Richie a pm on IRC. The more of us contact Bittrex the better. Please also start tweeting to them, so that we have more tweets and traffic.

this space is intentionally left blank
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:53:18 PM

Had anybody else tried to contact Bittrex? So far, I haven't seen many people active, I understand that the coin is rare and thus there are not many holders all together, but still we need to at least make some noise to be noticed.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:29:22 PM

Had anybody else tried to contact Bittrex? So far, I haven't seen many people active, I understand that the coin is rare and thus there are not many holders all together, but still we need to at least make some noise to be noticed.

Hey, I had been bugging Richie all the time, but was busy since the last 3 days, so didn't reach their IRC... But, now will try my best to get him there and ask whether they can add XDE now after having all their requirements fulfilled... On other hand, we should also try to get it listed at Polo, what say ppl? Smiley

Repunza

Activity: 357

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:02:53 PM

I own some OZ of Gold eagles. I have some 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4, 1/10 and grams as well. I was thinking of placing some in a escrow and backing 100 XDE with Gold Eagles. Dunno how it would work but If we as a community could come together with something. I maybe willing to give it a try...
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:29:15 PM

RT done

I own some OZ of Gold eagles. I have some 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4, 1/10 and grams as well. I was thinking of placing some in a escrow and backing 100 XDE with Gold Eagles. Dunno how it would work but If we as a community could come together with something. I maybe willing to give it a try...

It can be good idea but we must make good plan how it will function.

-------------

I am preparing official XDE block explorer and some other stuff as I promised.

Btw, guys who missed swap do you want your XDE or not?
Deadline is over and I did not get any XDE address to PM!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:31:23 PM

Hey, I had been bugging Richie all the time, but was busy since the last 3 days, so didn't reach their IRC... But, now will try my best to get him there and ask whether they can add XDE now after having all their requirements fulfilled... On other hand, we should also try to get it listed at Polo, what say ppl? Smiley

I have wrote to poloniex few weeks ago but did not receive any answer from them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:10:11 PM

Polo is one of my favourite exchanges, so if we could get XDE there it would be awesome. Sure, it is a good idea.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:42:59 AM

I have wrote to poloniex few weeks ago but did not receive any answer from them.

Same here, even I tried to bug 'em, but don't know what's their criteria of adding a coin to their exchange. I feel all they need is volume in order for them to generate fees for adding any coin there... Let's see when they will add XDE...

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:30:25 AM

Same here, even I tried to bug 'em, but don't know what's their criteria of adding a coin to their exchange. I feel all they need is volume in order for them to generate fees for adding any coin there... Let's see when they will add XDE...
Have you filled in this form: https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest ?

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:09:37 PM

I have Wink, also Cryptsy etc, retweeted everything for what its worth(dont have many followers lol)

And obviously Bittrex as well, i think we must be careful not to be too pushy with trex if we are speaking to them via irc as i can see them getting annoyed

quickly  Grin let's keep the pressure up though in other ways.

Tweeting, getting more folks to fill the coin request forms etc, i have been singing XDE's praises since the relaunch and i'm not about to stop now  Grin
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:39:18 PM

Yes, that too not even once, but thrice, with different accounts that I possess... Wink
Still don't know what's their procedure, and not even familiar with other exchanges too... But one thing I know that I would like to ask everyone is, can everyone just donate BTC0.1 out of their pockets to mblados and can mblados take the responsibility to send them to Trex, as they can add any coin for 3 BTC and even promote it there, as mentioned in their criteria...

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:45:29 PM

I have Wink, also Cryptsy etc, retweeted everything for what its worth(dont have many followers lol)
And obviously Bittrex as well, i think we must be careful not to be too pushy with trex if we are speaking to them via irc as i can see them getting annoyed
Tweeting, getting more folks to fill the coin request forms etc, i have been singing XDE's praises since the relaunch and i'm not about to stop now  Grin
I think this is a very valid observation. We have to promote XDE as a community, but not get too pushy. Be patient, supportive and persistent, and we will achieve our goal.

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 08:06:55 PM

I think this is a very valid observation. We have to promote XDE as a community, but not get too pushy. Be patient, supportive and persistent, and we will achieve our goal.

Agree, please do not make rush for exchanges, we are on exchanges and we will get on others by the time, but paying them to list us makes no sense if we not make good foundation and support before anyhow.
So lets go in way to make some services and purpose for XDE and do maximal community effort for promoting them on socials, forums etc.
As I said in next couple of days I will publish official block explorer, faucet, and few games, which will give some new options here I hope. 
I am in big rush last days but I will give my best to put all online as soon as possible.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:27:38 PM

Agree, please do not make rush for exchanges, we are on exchanges and we will get on others by the time, but paying them to list us makes no sense if we not make good foundation and support before anyhow.
So lets go in way to make some services and purpose for XDE and do maximal community effort for promoting them on socials, forums etc.
As I said in next couple of days I will publish official block explorer, faucet, and few games, which will give some new options here I hope. 
I am in big rush last days but I will give my best to put all online as soon as possible.
Couldn't say it better. Good that we are on the same page!

mblados (OP)

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:17:54 AM

Someone proposed a good idea and no one  is discussing it. Why you guys ignored this post?

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:07:46 AM

Someone proposed a good idea and no one  is discussing it. Why you guys ignored this post?
that is indeed a very good post that I somehow missed. thanks mblados for highlighting it.
Now as for the idea, how that backing up of XDE value should look like? You would like to exchange your gold coins to BTC that would be used to buy XDE, or you thought of some other solution?

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 02:13:05 PM

that is indeed a very good post that I somehow missed. thanks mblados for highlighting it.
Now as for the idea, how that backing up of XDE value should look like? You would like to exchange your gold coins to BTC that would be used to buy XDE, or you thought of some other solution?

Does anyone have experience with that? What we need to do to make it happen?

----------------------

About the missed swap, I decided to refund full amount.
I have sent XDE to tuannd, Koko, waiting dafi3 to send address.

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:57:39 PM

I dont have any Experience with this, but i dont think the coin can be backed by a few ounces of gold, it would be great to somehow incorporate these gold

eagles into the whole idea somehow, maybe auctioning them for XDE or something along those lines. but not exactly sure what.

I have been reading a lot about gold "backed" crypto's and it is not an easy thing to do properly.

Here is a quote from the article......

"The reality is that combining cryptocurrencies with Gold doesn’t make a lot of sense. The whole idea behind most cryptocurrencies is having a distributed electronic method of transferring value without the need to be tied to a physical location. Adding Gold to the mix literally destroys the advantages of a cryptocurrency because the asset it’s tied to is stored centrally, leaving it vulnerable to the negative effects of government regulation."

Please dont think i'm being a negative nancy, because i think we could do something with this idea, just not sure the workings of it at the moment Sad

here is a link to the article: http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2014/07/the-truth-about-gold-backed-cryptocurrencies/

P.S Repunza i would love to see some pictures of these beautiful coins if you have any  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: