Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193134 times)
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:45:37 AM

I am really trying to be positive and to hope bitspender will come back, but for real all this evidence, as much as he made great trust with us, leads that he planed all this and that he took funds from lot of people and never plan to back.
Do we know how much of XDE did he own?

I have no idea.

He once told me that he owns ~28 XDEs and while Repunza said that he took 2 1/2 XDEs from him too, then I think the total he owns currently must be round about 30 1/2 XDEs, almost 30% of the current coins in circulation...

Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:20:43 AM

I am really trying to be positive and to hope bitspender will come back, but for real all this evidence, as much as he made great trust with us, leads that he planed all this and that he took funds from lot of people and never plan to back.
Do we know how much of XDE did he own?

I have no idea.

He once told me that he owns ~28 XDEs and while Repunza said that he took 2 1/2 XDEs from him too, then I think the total he owns currently must be round about 30 1/2 XDEs, almost 30% of the current coins in circulation...

Yeah that's what I don't understand. I have seen him move the price of coins on exchanges with some bitcoins. Taking some from 10 sat to over 200 sat, and these coins had heavy sell pressure too. I've done some really good trades with him without any problems. This is really strange... I asked around and found someone else that Bitspender borrow BTC from them until his phone gets fixed. But he hasn't replied to any of their messages nor answered his Skype anymore as well...
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:23:49 PM

Yeah that's what I don't understand. I have seen him move the price of coins on exchanges with some bitcoins. Taking some from 10 sat to over 200 sat, and these coins had heavy sell pressure too. I've done some really good trades with him without any problems. This is really strange... I asked around and found someone else that Bitspender borrow BTC from them until his phone gets fixed. But he hasn't replied to any of their messages nor answered his Skype anymore as well...

You know he even showed me some of the images of the exchanges he was holding his BTC at, and you know what? I got shocked when I saw the number, it was more than BTC122 at C-Cex alone...
Just don't get it why would he do like this (if he actually conducted such scam)...

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:26:31 PM

You know he even showed me some of the images of the exchanges he was holding his BTC at, and you know what? I got shocked when I saw the number, it was more than BTC122 at C-Cex alone...
Just don't get it why would he do like this (if he actually conducted such scam)...
probably the images he showed you were also part of his scam scheme. First task was to deceive and give the false impression about his real intentions, second spend some BTC to make the first more realistic and third collect the money and run.

this space is intentionally left blank
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 07:07:07 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 07:34:02 PM by marcetin

OK, have anybody try to reach him on the phone number?

He have one post from August 2014 where he left his personal info.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/unattainium-and-why-dev-bans-me-and-deletes-my-posts.351944/

So all of you he scammed try to reach him with provided data or submit his fraud to police.

We really can do nothing here but just guessing what has happened and indefinitely hoping he will show up.

Again, beside my earlier good thoughts on bitspender and maximum positive thinking, on the basis of his moves last days I do not believe he will ever come back.

EDIT:

Look at his profile here on BCT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=257285

Last Active:   Today at 07:18:03 PM

As I said.. he is probably reading this!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Repunza

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:41:39 PM

Message from bitspender to me today:

"Hi man!!!

I'm so sorry, i'm currently on hotel for my work until friday.
Could you also please inform people on ccex about this?

My phone wasnt repaired when i left saterday, so it should be good friday!"

So hopefully Friday is good...
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:49:05 PM

"Hi man!!!

Smiley glad to hear he got in touch man, it did seem very odd for him to be doing something like this, hopefully all will be resolved like i thought it would  Wink
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 08:26:55 PM

"Hi man!!!

Glad to see this!
I hope everything will be solved on Friday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:50:56 PM

"Hi man!!!

Glad to see this!
Yes, let's hope that Bitspender will be back and will pay what he owes.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:29:48 AM

"Hi man!!!

Glad to see this!

That's awesome...
Even I was thinking that why would someone ruin his whole dedicated time and reputation here just for the sake of some BTCBTCBTC?
Good to hear that he at least replied to you, Repunza... Good luck... Smiley

Repunza

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:19:32 PM

"Hi man!!!

Glad to see this!

That's awesome...
Even I was thinking that why would someone ruin his whole dedicated time and reputation here just for the sake of some BTCBTCBTC?
Good to hear that he at least replied to you, Repunza... Good luck... Smiley

I'm hoping we can close the deal. If so, I will personally donate to get XDE on Bittrex. Because its just going to die sitting on CCEX. CCEX is becoming a grave yard exchange by the day...
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:40:22 PM

I'm hoping we can close the deal. If so, I will personally donate to get XDE on Bittrex. Because its just going to die sitting on CCEX. CCEX is becoming a grave yard exchange by the day...

Not just XDE, but me too dying seeing it getting sold at BTC0.20s and we seriously need to do something to completely revive it from such situation...

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:19:52 PM

Why do you think C-cex is a graveyard exchange?
Being rather small exchange they accept a lot of new coins to be first before any bigger exchange kicks in. So I understand that they may be wrong sometimes. But so far I didn't have any issues there and it is the only exchange where XDE is tradeable atm.

bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:40:27 PM

Well guys I was going to try and help XDE get off the ground. But unfortunately I made the mistake and trusted someone that was apart of this community. I along with a couple more people was approached by Bitspender to buy coins. I have done deals in the past with Bitspender and found him to be a trust worthy person. Well it seems like I was wrong. He offered to buy 5 XDE from me. I sent him 2 1/2 XDE first in good faith. As I have don't several nice size deals with him without any problems. Sometimes he would send me coins out of the blue. Just out of friendship. I've purchased XDE from him before as well. Bitspender informed me that his phone was damaged and he couldn't send me the BTC right away but it should be fixed the following day. I knew he claimed to have had phone trouble for over a week now. But prior to sending the coins a day earlier. Bitspender informed the Trollbox at CCEX that his phone would be fixed the following day. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I haven't nor have the other people heard from Bitspender in 5 days. He used to login CCEX daily even though his phone was damaged. But as of today no one has heard nor seen him. He replied to a message I sent him about 4 days ago. The XDE trade deal has been a week.

I was hoping to send my son to music school off XDE. But I will have to do it some other way. I really liked and trusted Bitspender and hope he does the right thing and atleast refund my XDE. But I highly doubt that will happen now. This is a lesson learned from me. I was always taught to treat people like you would want to be treated. I guess some wasn't raised that way...

This is such a bad thing!
In first I really want to believe bitspender broke his phone for real and have bad luck, but than I looked his profile and last posts, and I said OMG...
Just look his last topic started "Selling my BCT account!" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950607.0;all
So the business is to work one year to make people trust you and than in last days organise big exit, give people extra opportunities to trade, take the money on trust and vanish. Today is exactly one year as he made his profile here.
The worst thing is that who knows how many people he screwed and probably reading this now!
I am really sorry Repunza for your loss.

I'm sorry to hear this man, but i think Bitspender may have other issues atm, i dont really know him that well either, but he has always been trustworthy with me, i have done deals in the past with him, so fingers crossed it's something he can sort when he is able, i believe he will sort you out Wink

I thought that too.. but...

Guys, i dont have the time to read the rest of the posts, but rest assured

I'm still alive and kicking

Yes, my phone's display got broken and my phone is under repair. Right now i'm on hotel for my work until friday at Brugge (Belgium)
I'm also unable to login at C-CEX trollbox. I've informed ccex support and some members to communicate this message.

Some users indeed send me coins up front, and i will pay the price we agreed on.

I'm back at home by tomorrow for the weekend, my phone has been repaired by now, just have to get there to pick it back up  Grin Grin

And no, i'm not selling my account FYI  Wink
bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:43:52 PM

Yes it strange... But the stranger thing is. There's this guy that is on poloniex trollbox named bitmaster. I asked him was he bitspender and his first reply was yes he was. Then a few seconds later he says "actually no!"  But a few people from CCEX who also trades at poloniex says that bitmaster is indeed bitspender...

Nope, that's NOT me !!!
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:55:26 PM

Yes, my phone's display got broken and my phone is under repair. Right now i'm on hotel for my work until friday at Brugge (Belgium)
I'm also unable to login at C-CEX trollbox. I've informed ccex support and some members to communicate this message.

Some users indeed send me coins up front, and i will pay the price we agreed on.

I'm back at home by tomorrow for the weekend, my phone has been repaired by now, just have to get there to pick it back up  Grin Grin

Good to hear that you are back, as this brings back some trust into this pithole.
Hope that your return will also strengthen XDE!

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 08:23:45 PM

Great to see you back!

Sorry on my wrong suspicions, almost everything I saw and heard from the people was pointing me you will never come back.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:20:37 PM

Yes it strange... But the stranger thing is. There's this guy that is on poloniex trollbox named bitmaster. I asked him was he bitspender and his first reply was yes he was. Then a few seconds later he says "actually no!"  But a few people from CCEX who also trades at poloniex says that bitmaster is indeed bitspender...

Nope, that's NOT me !!!

Hey dude, had great trust in you, and am a lot glad than everyone out here that you came back... Cheesy
Just be here always as we need each and every of our XDE community for it to rise... Smiley

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:24:41 PM

Repunza, can you please let us know here, once this issue is (positively) resolved.

"Hi man!!!

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:20:07 PM

It looks like in terms of price we are looking for a new, lower equilibrium at c-cex. Most of the buying support already vanished, so we will be testing the strength of XDE community now. 

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: