Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:55:26 AM

Still haven't heard from Bitspender. He wrote me Saturday and said Sunday would be the day and here it is going on Tuesday and no word from him...

i will go on a gut feeling and say he has cleared. i could be totally wrong but he hasnt logged on here in 5 days.
wasnt that long ago he was bragging about all "these" BTC he had on c-cex chat box, even showing people screenshots of apparently his wallet.
now if i owned that much btc i wouldnt have it all tied up with this 2fa bull crap, you would have alot of it on paper wallet and hid away to be super safe.
time will tell.

look like i was correct.
saying that look at this ;

Last Active:   March 08, 2015, 06:00:23 PM

what a piece of shit he is for scamming people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:56:06 AM

just sent 0.05 d689e72d0e4e4533a7e564d9ee8307b35e2e24e858ac557656b6e72d185001d2

Tnx on support! Smiley

i will send some soon when i get some BTC freed up  Smiley
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:21:22 PM

Ok community, we need to act!

Lets collect 0.5BTC and pay trusted PR service so we can make greater attention to XDE

Code:
1GY5p7VsRtT8fJcRg5YWN3hgc96CNUbxsa

https://blockchain.info/address/1GY5p7VsRtT8fJcRg5YWN3hgc96CNUbxsa

------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the official block explorer as promised:

http://explorer.xdecoin.com/

sent a319bf5468e4b82f775bc68aceee515e682c07baba5e0c30c69a30d093d8ca69-000
cant we raise awareness of XDE with EAGs lot as arent they suppose to work with one another,or was that just the free distribution for the ico?
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:30:41 PM

Ok community, we need to act!

Lets collect 0.5BTC and pay trusted PR service so we can make greater attention to XDE

Code:
1GY5p7VsRtT8fJcRg5YWN3hgc96CNUbxsa

https://blockchain.info/address/1GY5p7VsRtT8fJcRg5YWN3hgc96CNUbxsa

------------------------------------------------------------

payment day today, thus as promised: sent 0.05BTC
TID: a80987ea9d1008cb9f41c490e826c62ee637a324592a440362df846bc885d344

this space is intentionally left blank
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:29:39 PM

we need four more people to add to the PR pot. Taking into account how many addresses have at least 1 XDE that should be doable, right?

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:51:38 PM

pretty quiet here. anybody else interested in contributing?

Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:17:26 PM

What is the Min Amount of coin need to Stake ? I only have 0.20419945 XDE in the wallet  for the last 4 days and it's not staking yet.
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:14:14 PM

What is the Min Amount of coin need to Stake ? I only have 0.20419945 XDE in the wallet  for the last 4 days and it's not staking yet.
Is the Staking button ON or OFF? if it is ON, that means you will Stake but it may take awhile. What is your Staking Weight right now?

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
macorcina

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:27:19 PM

Is the Staking button ON or OFF? if it is ON, that means you will Stake but it may take awhile. What is your Staking Weight right now?
dear members , consider to join CSD community and recycle your coins..... that is win win  for both coins....
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.0
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:48:11 PM

hello Mblados !! I'm in the same situation.I have 0.2 XDE from 12/02/2015 in the wallet v5.5
my weight is 6/125 and never staked with my coins.
can you help me with that please? I can pm you a screen shot of my wallet if you want.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:54:41 AM

hello Mblados !! I'm in the same situation.I have 0.2 XDE from 12/02/2015 in the wallet v5.5
can you help me with that please? I can pm you a screen shot of my wallet if you want.
I can confirm that staking is working correctly. You have to take into account that there is only 100 coins and thus this coin is staking a bit differently than the other coins. Usually I get the stake when the weight reaches 9-10, so in your case you will have to wait a bit more. It also depends on how much coins do you have, with 0.2 XDE you will wait a bit longer than people with 2XDE, for example. All and all, don't worry, staking is working fine - you just need to give it more time.

theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:03:34 AM

I can confirm that staking is working correctly. You have to take into account that there is only 100 coins and thus this coin is staking a bit differently than the other coins. Usually I get the stake when the weight reaches 9-10, so in your case you will have to wait a bit more. It also depends on how much coins do you have, with 0.2 XDE you will wait a bit longer than people with 2XDE, for example. All and all, don't worry, staking is working fine - you just need to give it more time.
Thank you for the reply Uki!!! waiting is not a problem so i'll wait Wink

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 10:54:30 AM

Thank you for the reply Uki!!! waiting is not a problem so i'll wait Wink

Also you can divide your 0.2XDE to few addresses in your wallet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
bitbollox

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:07:41 AM

Did we ever get enough BTC to sort the PR out?
bitbollox

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:42:10 PM

its quiet around here!!!
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:49:29 PM

that is right. it's a shame that we cannot get ten people who are able to contribute 0.05BTC each. Especially taking into account how many people have 1XDE or more. I wonder if people who already invested in XDE don't see that not helping XDE won't bring them any return on their investment.

PS. just manage to get some more cheap XDE for 0.06 BTC. Thanks dumpers!

Peter80

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:55:06 PM

that is right. it's a shame that we cannot get ten people who are able to contribute 0.05BTC each. Especially taking into account how many people have 1XDE or more. I wonder if people who already invested in XDE don't see that not helping XDE won't bring them any return on their investment.

PS. just manage to get some more cheap XDE for 0.06 BTC. Thanks dumpers!

Good time to buy more at this price - also get some @0.06 Smiley

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:52:11 AM

I checked the balance of my addresses and it looks like the balances in the block explorer are not fully correct. Can you double check that?
Seems like there is some error with accounting the coins created in PoS that is influencing the total result.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 11:33:23 AM

I checked the balance of my addresses and it looks like the balances in the block explorer are not fully correct. Can you double check that?
Seems like there is some error with accounting the coins created in PoS that is influencing the total result.

It seams like there is some issue on that with this block explorer script regarding POS coins.
As developer of script wrote here https://github.com/iquidus/explorer:

Incorrect total sent/received on address page (PoS)

Due to the nature of Proof of Stake the total sent and received values on address pages will appear higher than expected. This is due to how PoS is managed on the blockchain. When an address generates PoS it appears as a tx with matching input & output addresses in the form sent: 10.00000000, received: 10.04000000 (address gained 0.04 from PoS)

I'm on the fence whether this is a bug or not, as technically the current values are representing the blockchain accurately. However as it makes more sense to users to have it behave as (sent: 0.00, received: 0.04) a new option will be introduced in a future release allowing it to be set one way or the other.

For now if you don't wish to display the current values you can disable them by setting 'show_sent_received' to false in settings.json

I will check this release regularly, so as soon as he make fix I will update our block explorer.

---------------------------------------------------

For PR fund we are on 0.2999 BTC and I really do not want to comment peoples will to support, as I see just 6 of us made donation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:15:57 PM

--snip--

For PR fund we are on 0.2999 BTC and I really do not want to comment peoples will to support, as I see just 6 of us made donation.

Dear marcetin,
I am extremely sorry as I tried to help you guys out, but can't even send that much amount because I am stuck in some loans which I need to repay before I can even touch my BTC to do something with it, and the amount ain't enough yet on my hands due to my bad investments, so please consider me guilty for not being able to help the community, but all I can say is, I will always support XDE... Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: