Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VRC] | VeriCoin | POS-NSDI | VeriBit | VeriSend | VeriSMS | SuperNET Core  (Read 38460 times)
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:47:43 AM

I think James is very busy now with finalization of supernet v1...
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:52:36 AM

I think James is very busy now with finalization of supernet v1...

Thanks, at least that's good if he is making progress. He seems quite good at what he does (software design). I read something a few days ago that he is still working on a secret project with the VRC developers, but that could be the very same news that was released a few months ago when their collaboration (if any) is started.
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:54:52 AM

I think we will see after the release of supernet, if they have a surprise for us. I hope so Smiley
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:37:32 PM

Any news, anyone heard anything lately about VRC or James' work with VRC?
[/quote

Awe, like u really do care or something.   Is this still AltcoinUK?   Figured u had sold all by now.   Still riding the train I see. 
ShapeShift.io

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

Follow us on our new account ShapeShift.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:01:45 PM

ShapeShift.io has added VeriCoin to Instant Altcoin Exchange. Check it out at shapeshift.io

Follow us on our new profile: ShapeShift.com

fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:29:03 PM

ShapeShift.io has added VeriCoin to Instant Altcoin Exchange. Check it out at shapeshift.io

that is nice addition of good exchange, so good luck community.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:32:54 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 06:49:11 PM by altcoinUK

Since unfortunately zero users use this coin as well as there is absolutely no use case for this coin (i.e the coin is completely useless and its existence make no sense whatsoever) the addition to the exchange is a fairly meaningless exercise and it makes lot less sense than adding dry monkey shit - which is at least exchanged by African pygmies children between each others - to your exchange. Anyway, thanks, it's not your fault that VeriCoin is an absolute joke.
Isokoira

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:40:53 PM

Since unfortunately zero users use this coin as well as there is absolutely no use case for this coin (i.e the coin is completely useless and its existence make no sense whatsoever) the addition to the exchange is a fairly meaningless exercise and it makes lot less sense than adding dry monkey shit - which is at least exchanged by African pygmies children between each others - to your exchange. Anyway, thanks, it's not your fault that VeriCoin is an absolute joke.

And the question remains,  why do u insist in sticking around since what you do is also worthless?  U sure do know about shit though. LMAO

CHEERS BUDDY
BitsAndPiecesOfEight

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:26:08 PM

barabbas and altcoinUK (A.K.A. Hose-A and Hose-B)

Wow, just stumbled across this thread and it really warms my heart to see that you two lovebirds are still in here jerking each other off.  Your absolute devotion to the destruction of this coin is truly awe inspiring even though it is obviously not working.  There does reach a point however that one might wonder if you are not just wasting your lives trying to kill a coin instead of simply pursuing a coin that you do believe in.

Anyway this is the part where you call me stupid and/or cheerleader or whatever your current favorite tag is for someone who simply does not hate the coin with a white hot passion so I will leave you to it.   
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:05:20 AM

It seems from the above two posts the trolls are trolling and the cheerleaders are busy with their pom poms. In the meantime VeriCoin is (unfortunately) a stagnating currency for the very reasons that have been pointed out many-many times in this thread.
Isokoira

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:19:41 AM

Come on AltcoinUK,  u know you still love us and want to be like us.  Did u at least make a little money off that little rise in price?  Good to see you're still riding the train there buddy.   
Isokoira

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:34:37 AM

Get back on the train if u got off early.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:21:16 AM

Get back on the train if u got off early.

Have you seen the latest development in the PayCoin saga? You can read Josh Garza's emails at http://coinbrief.net/gaw-miners-fraud/ that reveals the fraud, and then you can tell me what is the difference between Garza and the arrogant VeriCoin lead dev Pnosker who moved his 250k to the exchange during the hack, made the hype by bringing into the operation Wizrig, continuously tried to manipulate the market with baseless hype making tweets, trollbox chats and with all tricks that normally associate with shady operations like PayCoin. The only difference I can see between obvious scams like BitBay, Paycoin and VeriCoin that the coin distribution of VeriCoin was sort of fair (if you can call fair that you release quietly your coin, mining the shit out of it, and then promote it with the above tricks to naive investors).

Now, I will wait a bit to see if the VRC devs have the decency and integrity to turn around this ship which they have navigated into fraudulent waters. In the meantime, enjoy your train ride with other children like the new chief supporter Vishera at the official thread who is discussing his investment of US$ 7.50 (seven dollars and fifty cents). What a prospect for new investors to buy a coin in which the loudest supporters are clueless children, right?

amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:43:00 AM

Roll Eyes
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:31:53 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 11:22:46 AM by altcoinUK

Any news about VeriCoin? (apart from that the delusional cheerleaders still keep dreaming about how VeriCoin will be the next Bitcoin and apart from how the three Stooges mislead the investors as these are no news to anyone who has been following VeriCoin)
effectsToCause

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 03:17:00 AM

A new thread will be opened on Bitcointalk when we announce our new PoS protocol, Proof-of-Stake Time,  which is currently on testnet. It is a culmination of 6 months of research, development and testing.  I look forward to discussing the details after realease with all. Cheers!
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:49:08 AM

A new thread will be opened on Bitcointalk when we announce our new PoS protocol, Proof-of-Stake Time,  which is currently on testnet. It is a culmination of 6 months of research, development and testing.  I look forward to discussing the details after realease with all. Cheers!

Thanks for the info! Good news that you are considering to open a new BCT thread. Make sure that you are opening it as unmoderated thread and with the intention of not closing it down like you have closed down so disgracefully the previous thread.

As for the PoS, what make you think that polishing a turd could make any differences? Are you really believe that the main issue with Vericoin and altcoins in general that the staking algorithm is not adequate, that's what you think the reason is that altcoins are not mainstream yet?

effectsToCause

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:07:49 PM

Thanks for the info! Good news that you are considering to open a new BCT thread. Make sure that you are opening it as unmoderated thread and with the intention of not closing it down like you have closed down so disgracefully the previous thread.

As for the PoS, what make you think that polishing a turd could make any differences? Are you really believe that the main issue with Vericoin and altcoins in general that the staking algorithm is not adequate, that's what you think the reason is that altcoins are not mainstream yet?

The new thread will opened and run by community volunteers, all decisions in this regard will be made by them, not us. You could have a say in this if you so choose.

There are many reasons why VeriCoin, altcoins and Bitcoin have not gone mainstream. However after the mintpal hack it became clear to us that the standard PoS protocol was not sufficient to protect the network from that extreme condition.  Without great security there cannot be a currency worth having, so we focused on redefining the protocol to withstand the mintpal level security challenge as well as many other problems with PoS that needed solutions.  So no it is not per se why any one coin has not gone mainstream, but it is a prerequisite for all we envision for VRC.
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:47:40 AM

Just a friendly bump for Vericoin and all other Supernet guys who might be running Nxt nodes  Grin

There was a critical bug fix in NRS v.1.4.17 but someone is exploiting it still as there are still those who haven't updated their nodes.

So please could you check all your nodes and tell your friends and colleagues on slack who might not check nxtforum to do the same. It is important to do so to keep them safe.

Also see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036345.0

Thanks  Cheesy
albert_mt

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:57:02 PM

great price, active developers, new feature is coming. is it good time to buy?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: