Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:20:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VRC] | VeriCoin | POS-NSDI | VeriBit | VeriSend | VeriSMS | SuperNET Core  (Read 38465 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:35:21 PM

Xoshic or whatever hid handle is, has also started a non moderated vrc thread. He wants to keep the conversation alive -and not censored, obviously- but somehow he wants control to manage it at will... or he doesnt like the crowd here. Ah the guy from Minnesota likes to do things his way... funny, funny...

Yeah, it seems he doesn't like the crowd here. After all he never had issue with the lack of progress, direction of the coin, integrity of developers, price, not anything I can remember.

OR it also could be he expects to be included -his thread- in James' list of "assets"...

Hey if Kevondo's radio has, I dont see why not...

Actually, this one also would qualify... as long as you can guarantee total and permanent vrc cheerleading status, or course, so be prepsred because the pm maybe around the corner.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:41:15 PM

Ah UK I read somewhere you did not know who Wizzrig is in real life? You are in for a feast then... search "yo soy boricua pa que tu lo sepas" sung by Taino on youtube. Hr also had a Mac repair shop in Miami before going into the family clothing business to ehich he now says he dedicates most of his efforts. If you want to resd some of his most spicy posts around the nrt -quite prolific- he uses the "mactaino" handle for those.

As you know he was the face of THE BLACK HAND at one time.. the black hand being based in crrtain pr company in Miami in which the brains behind the black hand carries his day job. That individual is the one with soepkip in the infamous flower shott pants photo...

All quite colourful...

I am starting to get the picture about WizRig :-)) It's quite amazing that EffectsToCause and Jay Jay still speak with the highest regards about WizRig ... that's why I can't get my head around, are these guys just the naivest boys ever or most arrogant Stooges ever or just very smart scammers.

Anyway, I remember a guy (unfortunately I can't remember the nick) came to the VRC thread at the time of the hangout and he said politely and not being rude at all, sorry guys WizRig is in and I am out, please get out until you can. The response was: you are a FUDder, the PhD scientists know what they do, WizRig is a serious man. The guy came back not long time ago and said, I told you so.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:56:58 PM

Xoshic or whatever hid handle is, has also started a non moderated vrc thread. He wants to keep the conversation alive -and not censored, obviously- but somehow he wants control to manage it at will... or he doesnt like the crowd here. Ah the guy from Minnesota likes to do things his way... funny, funny...

Yeah, it seems he doesn't like the crowd here. After all he never had issue with the lack of progress, direction of the coin, integrity of developers, price, not anything I can remember.

OR it also could be he expects to be included -his thread- in James' list of "assets"...

Actually, this one also would qualify... as long as you can guarantee total and permanent vrc cheerleading status, or course, so be prepsred because the pm maybe around the corner.

Oh poor old Kevondo, right now I understand why he was so excited about that Supernet radio. Good on him :-)) and good on James, he acts like a proper circus master.

I understand not a great deal about James assets', never checked it in details. When the he did his speeches in the VRC thread at the time his IPO, I had the impression that this is a very talented guy, I expected he will make millions with his IPO as well as Supernet remain a vaporware or even if it works will not make any revenues. Kevondo will be a very-very disappointed man soon.   
Troll-A-Troll

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:04:08 PM

Ah UK I read somewhere you did not know who Wizzrig is in real life? You are in for a feast then... search "yo soy boricua pa que tu lo sepas" sung by Taino on youtube. Hr also had a Mac repair shop in Miami before going into the family clothing business to ehich he now says he dedicates most of his efforts. If you want to resd some of his most spicy posts around the nrt -quite prolific- he uses the "mactaino" handle for those.

As you know he was the face of THE BLACK HAND at one time.. the black hand being based in crrtain pr company in Miami in which the brains behind the black hand carries his day job. That individual is the one with soepkip in the infamous flower shott pants photo...

All quite colourful...

I am starting to get the picture about WizRig :-)) It's quite amazing that EffectsToCause and Jay Jay still speak with the highest regards about WizRig ... that's why I can't get my head around, are these guys just the naivest boys ever or most arrogant Stooges ever or just very smart scammers.

Anyway, I remember a guy (unfortunately I can't remember the nick) came to the VRC thread at the time of the hangout and he said politely and not being rude at all, sorry guys WizRig is in and I am out, please get out until you can. The response was: you are a FUDder, the PhD scientists know what they do, WizRig is a serious man. The guy came back not long time ago and said, I told you so.
So cute! You guys are chatting amongst yourselves so politely LULZ oh this is the best rofl

First of all altcoinUK the fact that u don't know who wizrig is is actually hilarious! And you blindly invested in vericoin while he was involved! LULZ! Then you learn about him now when he has nothing to do with vericoin and actually has his own coin called ioc just fyi since you been living on another planet. DAMN i feel bad for those russian investors, gave their money to some kid who got all excited over crypto and bought at the top lulz

Also barrabas isn't even making fun of you which means he's lonely his fud has no more effect lulz its only you trolls and ME!! lulz

This is epic!
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:11:27 PM

I been keeping up at a distance. Does anyone know about this 4 million stolen coins?

Its pretty worrying seeing that at some points over the last week, bittrex order book had 4-5 bitoins of support left before the game is up. How much damage could 4 million coins cost the price of VRC if they where ever released to sale???

Crazy that such a important issue is ignored... Well I guess you can't promise away this problem, so it will linger until solved.

yeah, gl with that!

Please don't expect the developers and team leaders on this project will discuss important matters like the 4 million stolen coins. You know better than anyone, if you raise issues with lack of innovation, development, transparency or on this case information then it is not possible to get an honest answer.
Troll-A-Troll

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:14:01 PM

Oh poor old Kevondo, right now I understand why he was so excited about that Supernet radio. Good on him :-)) and good on James, he acts like a proper circus master.

I understand not a great deal about James assets', never checked it in details. When the he did his speeches in the VRC thread at the time his IPO, I had the impression that this is a very talented guy, I expected he will make millions with his IPO as well as Supernet remain a vaporware or even if it works will not make any revenues. Kevondo will be a very-very disappointed man soon.   

Ofcourse you haven't checked in detail! lulz cause your a lazy teenager who has no idea what he's doing and likes to blame developers for market prices lulz who do you blame for being such a useless human? Ah the satisfaction is priceless lulz

BTW the vericoinforums.com have like 100 posts a day of constructive comments and discussions and this thread has like 8 and they are all from barrabas and altcoinUK and ME LULZ

COME GUYS THIS ISNT WORKING!!! TROLLS ABORT! ABORT!
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 01:21:09 PM

I been keeping up at a distance. Does anyone know about this 4 million stolen coins?

Its pretty worrying seeing that at some points over the last week, bittrex order book had 4-5 bitoins of support left before the game is up. How much damage could 4 million coins cost the price of VRC if they where ever released to sale???

Crazy that such a important issue is ignored... Well I guess you can't promise away this problem, so it will linger until solved.

yeah, gl with that!

Please don't expect the developers and team leaders on this project will discuss important matters like the 4 million stolen coins. You know better than anyone, if you raise issues with lack of innovation, development, transparency or on this case information then it is not possible to get an honest answer.

For sure, I am still sitting on vericoin and supernet domain assets that are near worthless. I took a longterm investment in this coin and it did nothing but burn me. And in the process of trying to help develop a idea, a way to make value for this coin, I was alienated, and labelled a troll for asking questions, that could have led to real solutions.

For that, I was labelled a troll.. Can't wait for the day VRC investors wake up to the reality that this coin is worthless. It always was, the only difference is we believed promises before. Now the promises have lost weight for reasonable people, leaving sociopaths of all kinds to support the coin.

I can see so many mental health issues within the supporters of this coin it saddens me. But you know what, when the sheep get hearded so well, this is the result. A extremely loyal following that thinks this shit don't stink.

Well, let me tell you a little something about the price rise. The developers led by Patrick, pushed a new "promise" at every weak point in price, and it resulted in a surge in price. Once those promises started to fall apart and Patrick was called out for being manipulative, so what did they do? pushed that under the rug and now effectstocause is the frontman! His credibility was a lot higher to push more promises than Patrick, since clearly all his failed.

It is so pathetic to see people defend this currency. I have so much to gain if it was to succeed, but I will not, in good faith promote a scam to people just to profit. This is a terrible coin to own, with no REAL innovation.

Never in a million years will promises = innovation.

Products = innovation. And for that VeriCoin has failed in EVERY regard.

But anyways. Be warned, VeriCoin is as worthless a coin as it comes, and with zero credibility. What you will find is plenty of fanboys with large averaged down positions telling you to buy, while they desperately sell. We all know where this is headed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 01:23:29 PM

Ofcourse you haven't checked in detail! lulz cause your a lazy teenager who has no idea what he's doing and likes to blame developers for market prices lulz who do you blame for being such a useless human? Ah the satisfaction is priceless lulz

BTW the vericoinforums.com have like 100 posts a day of constructive comments and discussions and this thread has like 8 and they are all from barrabas and altcoinUK and ME LULZ

COME GUYS THIS ISNT WORKING!!! TROLLS ABORT! ABORT!

100 posts a day? You get that if you look at the forums about 20 times a day? Come on man, 100 posts? Isn't 100 posts in the last week. The only bump your forum got was people cheering / pissed about closing this one. That is the LOL. The coin is dead and dying, the only people cheering are holding large bags of doo doo.

But I understand your position. If I was desperate to unload crap, I'd be a psycho like you to. Waste my time on a alias. Fighting the good fight! That is the LOL, You can kick a dead horse all you want. Got news for ya, Its still dead!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:24:31 PM

gave their money to some kid who got all excited over crypto and bought at the top

More precisely, we got excited from the prospect of having investment in a coin with a talented, intelligent and transparent dev team which was quite unique at the time. The academic background of the devs promised consistent development and most importantly honesty and integrity. Now it became clear there are no software engineering skills nor transparency and the VRC devs are three Stooges. It is certainly disappointing and the 5.5k price indicates to me you are one of the very few who believes in this failed project.  
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:27:51 PM

yeah, gl with that!

The 4 million stolen may be halfway dumped already (if that's the csuse behind the drop from 8k to 5k.) It's "only" just ovrr 240 btc so at this point it isnt very important... the devs could and should have forked thouhh just like they fid gor ghe 8 mill. Ehy they choose not to is indeed the real IMPORTANT aspect of it.

But it really doesnt matter because, like I predicted under a month ago, its going to be a looooong winter of discontent.... and price deep in the singles, right MAD?
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 01:28:27 PM

Exactly. We all believed until the truth was revealed.

The fact of the matter is, some people realize bullshit when they see it sooner than others. And some people never do. Most often because they numb themselves to what they do not want to hear. And let the cheerleading echo in their heads.

I mean, doesn't this coin is worth 100K the supernet is HUGE, james is the savior!

Sound better than.

Give up guys, The devs tried and failed, reality has set in, and its time to move on?

You have 2 choices. Mentally people with some sense checked out of this a long time ago. The other hand you have lunatics still holding onto this coin, calling everyone a troll, and believing the sky is green if a developer told them so.

Heck, trolly troll would ask how high if a dev told him to jump. These kids will never learn. Just have to let them go down with the ship and learn lessons the hard way.

Troll-A-Troll

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:33:50 PM

yeah, gl with that!

For sure, I am still sitting on vericoin and supernet domain assets that are near worthless. I took a longterm investment in this coin and it did nothing but burn me. And in the process of trying to help develop a idea, a way to make value for this coin, I was alienated, and labelled a troll for asking questions, that could have led to real solutions.

For that, I was labelled a troll.. Can't wait for the day VRC investors wake up to the reality that this coin is worthless. It always was, the only difference is we believed promises before. Now the promises have lost weight for reasonable people, leaving sociopaths of all kinds to support the coin.

I can see so many mental health issues within the supporters of this coin it saddens me. But you know what, when the sheep get hearded so well, this is the result. A extremely loyal following that thinks this shit don't stink.

Well, let me tell you a little something about the price rise. The developers led by Patrick, pushed a new "promise" at every weak point in price, and it resulted in a surge in price. Once those promises started to fall apart and Patrick was called out for being manipulative, so what did they do? pushed that under the rug and now effectstocause is the frontman! His credibility was a lot higher to push more promises than Patrick, since clearly all his failed.

It is so pathetic to see people defend this currency. I have so much to gain if it was to succeed, but I will not, in good faith promote a scam to people just to profit. This is a terrible coin to own, with no REAL innovation.

But anyways. Be warned, VeriCoin is as worthless a coin as it comes, and with zero credibility. What you will find is plenty of fanboys with large averaged down positions telling you to buy, while they desperately sell. We all know where this is headed.

THIS IS THE BEST... WHO U EVEN TALKING TO? LULZ YOU UNDERSTAND ONLY THE TROLLS ARE HERE RIGHT? LULZ THIS IS TRAGIC IM CRINGING WATCHING YOU TROLLS, WHY DONT YOU JUST CALL EACHOTHER ITS MUCH EASIER SINCE THERES ONLY 3 OF YOU. YES VERICOIN WAS THIS HUGE SCHEME TO STEAL ALL YOUR BITCOINS!! NOW GO BUY INTO SOME RANDOM IPO. VERICOIN IS A SCAM BECAUSE THE DEVS CANT KEEP THE PRICE HIGH ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO KEEP MAKING MONEY FOREVER!! IF THE PRICE OF THE COIN I BUY GOES DOWN AFTER I BUY I KNOW THE DEVS ARE SCAMMERS CAUSE THEY PLANNED IT TO STEAL MY BITCOIN! IM GOING TO BUY PANDA COIN SCREW THIS!!
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:46:36 PM

yeah, gl with that!

Very true what you said. As for your remark about the importance of innovation, it's probably too late for VeriCoin, but that's what I was trying to get through to the devs by asking them please focus on the product development. Probably that still couldn't help in this altlcoin market, but at least would have the remote chance to stay alive by being different and don't be one of the 500 shitcoins which currently Vericoin is.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:00:07 PM

THIS IS THE BEST... WHO U EVEN TALKING TO? LULZ YOU UNDERSTAND ONLY THE TROLLS ARE HERE RIGHT? LULZ THIS IS TRAGIC IM CRINGING WATCHING YOU TROLLS, WHY DONT YOU JUST CALL EACHOTHER ITS MUCH EASIER SINCE THERES ONLY 3 OF YOU. YES VERICOIN WAS THIS HUGE SCHEME TO STEAL ALL YOUR BITCOINS!! NOW GO BUY INTO SOME RANDOM IPO. VERICOIN IS A SCAM BECAUSE THE DEVS CANT KEEP THE PRICE HIGH ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO KEEP MAKING MONEY FOREVER!! IF THE PRICE OF THE COIN I BUY GOES DOWN AFTER I BUY I KNOW THE DEVS ARE SCAMMERS CAUSE THEY PLANNED IT TO STEAL MY BITCOIN! IM GOING TO BUY PANDA COIN SCREW THIS!!

There are many contributing factors in the failure of this coin. Like the state of market, lack of interest in digital currencies, the so many scams, IPOs, ICOs and ITOs that sucked the money out from the market, and of course the main issue is that the PhD students and the MS developer have never delivered anything really. There is nothing wrong to discuss this and we are quite lucky that intelligent and experienced individuals like Barabbas, By4Crypto and others (unfortunately I can't put you in that intelligent group my good pant sales boy) share their opinions on this topic. So be thankful, civil and polite :-)))
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:13:39 PM

@lootz

The problem is, you have silenced the community, (despite transparency was promised) the transparency was taken away (most probably to continue rolling out more empty promises and keep the status quo of non development and trick new investors into a failing operation). So you have your new wonderful world which you fought for so hard without the "FUD" and critical voices, but the price is still under 6k and there is no chance that this stagnating operation will be revitalized. How is that?

Hmm, I haven't been silenced.  Plenty other community members too.  Was hoping when you mentioned silenced the community you were referring to you and your bud Barabbas.  Damn it, guess not.  Problem with you now is you are only concerned about the price and keep going on and on about it.  Who gives a damn about the price right now.  It will change and eventually you will be happy.  If not, get out and quit your damn whining about it.  Definitely not helping when you do, can you give us any positives for what you are doing here day in and day out?  How is what you are doing affecting the price besides perhaps dragging it down?  If you are sooo concerned with the price, why don't you try and shut the hell up and maybe we will see a rebound.  Just my personal opinion. 

Either way, I do enjoy the entertainment of this back and forth crap.  Will have to remember to bring the popcorn next time.
Isokoira

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:20:23 PM

All quite colourful...

Have no idea what the hell you just said there.  Having convulsions again or something?  Have a headache after trying to read that gibberish.
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:55:28 PM

Hi guys
New wallet released v1.4.1.4, need to re download blockchain but seems to be working the Dev's got it sorted, yea har!!!!

Jon  Wink

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:46:35 PM

Hi guys
New wallet released v1.4.1.4, need to re download blockchain but seems to be working the Dev's got it sorted, yea har!!!!

Jon  Wink

Thanks Jon for the info! at least the wallet works ...
Isokoira

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:52:25 PM

Angry

Can't even respond to a simple question.  Hmmm
Troll-A-Troll

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:14:01 PM

LULZ SO PATHETIC... YOUR SO MAD YOU OPENEED SUCH A USELESS THREAD... WHAT GOOD ARE YOU DOING PLEASE TELL ME? LULZ YOU ACT LIKE A CHILD YOUR SO BLIND YOU CANT EVEN SEE HOW USELESS THIS THREAD IS LULZ LOOK AT IT! ITS ONLY YOU AND 2 OTHER TROLLS!!! AND OFCOURSE THE TROLL TROLLERS Wink  LULZ

JUST TO REMIND HOW SAD OF A TRADER/INVESTOR YOU ARE...YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO WIZRIG WAS UNTILL A COUPLE DAYS AGO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL BUT YOU BOUGHT AT 40K WITHOUT DOING PROPER RESEARCH...SIGH* SO SO SAD LOL THEN YOU TRY AND BLAME THE DEVS FOR YOUR SHORT COMINGS LULZ OH THE IRONY!!

BARRABAS CAN U POST MORE COMMENTS PLEASE ALTCOINUK IS BORING THE SHIT OUT OF ME... AT LEAST BARRABAS KNOWS HOW TO SOUND SMART!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: