Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:26:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VRC] | VeriCoin | POS-NSDI | VeriBit | VeriSend | VeriSMS | SuperNET Core  (Read 38472 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:03:08 PM

why a new thread about VRC?

It seems the VeriCoin developers don't like questions and criticism lately (once the money was collected the opinion of the community is not important any more), and therefore the developers decided to close the unmoderated Bitcointalk thread. There is no unmoderated VRC forum apart from this - unfortunately this is the only VRC thread right now where all opinions, including cheerleading and criticism are welcomed and no censorship is exercised.

You are not the community and your opinion does not matter at this point.  Again, sorry.  

Anyone who is go here:  https://vericoinforums.com/

You see, that's one of the reasons why the money stays away from VeriCoin and it is one of the hopeless 500 clones, because paid VRC supporters and slowly dumping figures like yourself and that Jay Jay boy throw lots of empty promises to potential investors, take the money and then you are not interested in the opinion of bag holders.

No, the reason people are staying away or so you say they are is because of the idiotic crap coming from your mouth day in and day out.  Again, what are you doing to affect the price in any way shape or form in a positive way?Huh?  And no I'm not a paid supporter and surely not a dumper.  Not much of a bag holder either but do know that talking shit about the coin does nothing for it.  So carry on with your lectures.  It's certainly amusing seeing it's just us here.  Were you thinking this new forum would help you in any way for whatever agenda you have??  Maybe you can hit the 900 page count by yourself talking to yourself.   Grin

Hilarious.

https://vericoinforums.com/  For serious people with serious input for the coin and community. 

On one hand you say that the price is low because I am talking down the price. On the other hand you say I am talking to myself. It seems you can't get your head around what's happening, can you? And you certainly don't understand how the three non-delivering wannabe coin developers effect the price.
Ivy-Team

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:11:31 AM

THIS IS NOT official thread?

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! Vv5pnQGbErbMAE8AovDsyN6tKzyaTmcjeu[/color]
Troll-A-Troll

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:26:59 AM

THIS IS NOT official thread?
No...official forum is here https://www.vericoinforums.com   Smiley
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:35:16 PM

It seems the VeriCoin developers don't like questions and criticism lately (once the money was collected the opinion of the community is not important any more), and therefore the developers decided to close the unmoderated Bitcointalk thread. There is no unmoderated VRC forum apart from this - unfortunately this is the only VRC thread right now where all opinions, including cheerleading and criticism are welcomed and no censorship is exercised.

You are not the community and your opinion does not matter at this point.  Again, sorry.  

You see, that's one of the reasons why the money stays away from VeriCoin and it is one of the hopeless 500 clones, because paid VRC supporters and slowly dumping figures like yourself and that Jay Jay boy throw lots of empty promises to potential investors, take the money and then you are not interested in the opinion of bag holders.

No, the reason people are staying away or so you say they are is because of the idiotic crap coming from your mouth day in and day out.  Again, what are you doing to affect the price in any way shape or form in a positive way?Huh?  And no I'm not a paid supporter and surely not a dumper.  Not much of a bag holder either but do know that talking shit about the coin does nothing for it.  So carry on with your lectures.  It's certainly amusing seeing it's just us here.  Were you thinking this new forum would help you in any way for whatever agenda you have??  Maybe you can hit the 900 page count by yourself talking to yourself.   Grin

Hilarious.

https://vericoinforums.com/  For serious people with serious input for the coin and community. 

On one hand you say that the price is low because I am talking down the price. On the other hand you say I am talking to myself. It seems you can't get your head around what's happening, can you? And you certainly don't understand how the three non-delivering wannabe coin developers effect the price.

Maybe if I highlight and Bold the above text you will be able to answer this one very basic question.  How dense are you really?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:06:23 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 03:18:48 PM by altcoinUK

No, the reason people are staying away or so you say they are is because of the idiotic crap coming from your mouth day in and day out.  Again, what are you doing to affect the price in any way shape or form in a positive way?Huh?  And no I'm not a paid supporter and surely not a dumper.  Not much of a bag holder either but do know that talking shit about the coin does nothing for it.  So carry on with your lectures.  It's certainly amusing seeing it's just us here.  Were you thinking this new forum would help you in any way for whatever agenda you have??  Maybe you can hit the 900 page count by yourself talking to yourself.   Grin

Hilarious.

https://vericoinforums.com/  For serious people with serious input for the coin and community.  

Maybe if I highlight and Bold the above text you will be able to answer this one very basic question.  How dense are you really?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.msg9296676#msg9296676

Any questions my troll friend?

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:17:49 PM

A quick price check ... wow, a massive 4 BTC volume on the market and the price is 6K.

Keep up the good work VRC developers, as you said VRC will replace Bitcoin, it seems it's happening!
NoFudOnlyFacts

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:44:24 AM

A quick price check ... wow, a massive 4 BTC volume on the market and the price is 6K.

Keep up the good work VRC developers, as you said VRC will replace Bitcoin, it seems it's happening!

LULZ ... the troll crave, only three stooges, the most pathetic bct thread LULZ
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 12:54:25 PM

What did you expect? Weekly dev updates? Updated pool? Innovative & New gimmicks...

_@/'
Isokoira

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:54:38 PM

No, the reason people are staying away or so you say they are is because of the idiotic crap coming from your mouth day in and day out.  Again, what are you doing to affect the price in any way shape or form in a positive way?Huh?  And no I'm not a paid supporter and surely not a dumper.  Not much of a bag holder either but do know that talking shit about the coin does nothing for it.  So carry on with your lectures.  It's certainly amusing seeing it's just us here.  Were you thinking this new forum would help you in any way for whatever agenda you have??  Maybe you can hit the 900 page count by yourself talking to yourself.   Grin

Hilarious.

https://vericoinforums.com/  For serious people with serious input for the coin and community.  

Maybe if I highlight and Bold the above text you will be able to answer this one very basic question.  How dense are you really?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.msg9296676#msg9296676

Any questions my troll friend?

You call me a troll?  I am not the one who made a complete 360 in how I support the community.  Beginning to doubt you really have any Russian investors, perhaps just a kid in school still who lost his lunch money and mommy won't give him more. 
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:03:45 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 02:14:48 PM by altcoinUK

What did you expect? Weekly dev updates? Updated pool? Innovative & New gimmicks...

Yes, weekly updates would be nice, and would be a very sensible act from a project that aims to gain/keep the trust of investors. The issue with the weekly updates is, there is no development and therefore nothing to update.  
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:13:06 PM

I am not the one who made a complete 360 in how I support the community.

The community is fine, there are good and intelligent peoples in this community, and a few toxic figures like yourself my troll friend, the pants boy or Jay Jay boy with his Bitcoin bashing agenda. Though the community is getting smaller and smaller, the 5 posts per day on your new wonderful official thread indicates how little the interest is in VeriCoin.

Hopefully the transparency and objective criticism of this thread will help to gain back the trust of the market, don't you think?  
Isokoira

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:31:07 PM

The community is fine, there are good and intelligent peoples in this community, and a few toxic figures like yourself my troll friend, the pants boy or Jay Jay boy with his Bitcoin bashing agenda. Though the community is getting smaller and smaller, the 5 posts per day on your new wonderful official thread indicates how little the interest is in VeriCoin.

Hopefully the transparency and objective criticism of this thread will help to gain back the trust of the market, don't you think?  

Oh, you are almost as funny as your buddy Barabbas.  Yes there are some intelligent people in the community, sorry to inform you that you are not one of them and apparently not part of the community since you have been the one who has been doing the bashing.  So whatever dude, I'll take the advice from the real community and now stay away from this cess-pool.  Have fun Stooges.  Don't expect a reply, I've run out of popcorn.   Grin
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:41:56 PM

so the fudsters made their own unofficial thread here to continue fudding vrc? u guys should get a life. *exits thread*
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:37:46 PM

Hi guys
the only one I see here with no Balls is TROLL-A-TROLL. Come on use your real ID. Other than that let the fun continue. Free speech rules. I don't give a flying f**K about price as I didn't invest anything I can't afford to

lose. If you don't like what's happening with VRC then sell and move on. Continuous trashing of Dev's is not going to get us anywhere. Respect yourself and respect others.

Jon  Wink 

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:09:02 PM

Hi guys
the only one I see here with no Balls is TROLL-A-TROLL. Come on use your real ID. Other than that let the fun continue. Free speech rules. I don't give a flying f**K about price as I didn't invest anything I can't afford to

lose. If you don't like what's happening with VRC then sell and move on. Continuous trashing of Dev's is not going to get us anywhere. Respect yourself and respect others.

Jon  Wink  

As far as opinions go, yours is as valid as anyone else's -in this free environment, that is-.

But to be fair I don't believe any "trashing" of devs is going on here... unless, of course, you presume that they have any talents beyond what they have showed. They had quite frankly admitted that, techwise, this is it. Admitting it is VERY POSITIVE, because that puts the project opened up for outside contributions, such as the one James is in the process of bringing.

Now the problem here is a bit more on the personality side. These guys obviously -but they will not admit to it- have no idea of how to promote a coin with the intention of reaching some kind of real-life adoption. And they are not open to solution by people that do either. THAT is the problem of Vericoin. That's why I refer to them, humorously, as the Stooges. Because, like that wonderfully funny trio, these guys have absolutely no idea of what they are doing... as utterly proven with the misdeeds of the past, moolah, visa, etc.

Consequently, we are here, on a waiting period, at the whim of James who is driving VRC towards a point of no return, towards "the Dark Side" as it were. We all have read about the actions of yesterday and the announcement of more to come by different agencies of the US government, sending Defcom to jail and announcing that many more arrests are forthcoming in a determined effort to clean house in crypto land. And cleaning house they will. Is the direction that James has put Vericoin in the proper one, the most beneficial one for the future of the project? I have to admit that, as the FIRST supporter of James' involvement in Vericoin, I son't know at the moment. When I utterly and without doubt supported it, I was sure -as it happened- that the price would at least double if James came in. It did. I also had great expectations as to what new, cutting edge, technology James would bring to Vericoin -not that I believe the project need anything in that regard, mind you-. What I did not foresee -how could I?- was that James would bring the disparate of an idea that is for Vericoin to provide decentralized cloud storage, something that will put Vericoin, instantly, as the target of the Feds and as far away as any project can be from regulation and a CLEAN image. As such, I believe it is a horrible idea and totally damaging to the future of Vericoin. The market agrees with me, as you can clearly see, selling, immediately, even a rebound of 40%.

In other words, Vericoin has become a kleenex, so to speak, that James will use and throw away -or have it thrown away by the Feds-. There's no future, none, in the direction that we are following now. And the purpose of this open and free thread is, precisely, I believe, to wave the red flag. The Stooges, contrary to what some may believe, have James in their hands, NOT the other way around: James wants anonymity at all costs, the kind of anonymity only the Stooges can provide because everyone else in Alts is tainted, no exceptions (and in danger of going to jail in many cases). And he needs a "clean" face for SuperNET, so the Stooges can write their own ticket regarding James. They can easily veto the peregrine project of cloud storage and insist on some CLEAN alternative that will not put Vericoin in flagrante delicto and therefore condemned to be closed (and probably prosecuted) sooner rather than later.

Additionally, our dear stooges have to protect their resumes and they shouldn't allow to ever be associated with anything as shady as a decentralized cloud storage. One is already working for Microsoft and the other two hopefully will have long careers in science... It is NOT WORTH IT guys. Even if down the line there's some reward that no one can foresee and that the market, not just me and others, are negating.

The case is stated. Only here, where it cannot be deleted. And, whatever you choose to believe, it is by far the most constructive post that anyone, on any forum, has ever written.

Finally, if the stooges were to take things in their own hands and insist on a clean ticket to the supernet, I don't know how the market would react, I'm guessing very positively, but I do know how I would react: By buying a significant amount of coins at current or even slightly higher prices... not that it would be of any major significance since it would be a moderate investment, but that would be the extent of my support in that particular scenario. I am quite sure many other people also would.
Troll-A-Troll

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:05:50 PM

Hi guys

Jon  Wink 

NEVER LOL figure out who i am yourself...LULZ and I would never troll the devs I love them Smiley but ill def troll the trolls! LULZ

Not even gonna bother reading Barabas's book... no one cares...
Troll-A-Troll

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:22:09 PM

If your gonna be a troll at least get your facts right LOL... The vericoinforums.com gets close to 100 posts a day #fact Wink
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:23:33 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 03:14:13 PM by altcoinUK

I was just wondering, do the VeriCoin developers read Barabbas' above very relevant and constructive comment and are they willing take the comments on board?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:11:29 PM

I was just wondering, do the VeriCoin developers read Barabbas' above very relevant and constructive comment and are they willing take the comments on board?

They have. Many times. Answer: We agree with most if not everything Barabbas say... it's only his way of saying it (that prevents us from actually doing anything).

The same, identical in fact, applies to Scott and some "professional experts in marketing".

On all MINUS the recently added warnings regarding the direction of the coin towards the dark side AND the repercussions that what they are doing now will have in their future careers.

I just put them on the spot to force them to think things over quick. Hopefully, NOT for the good of the project but to shield their future, they will listen this time around, before it is too late.

Oh and Doug of course will continue working on yet another version of the wallet... that won't exactly ever work right in Windows... at the end of the day.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:02:03 AM

They have. Many times. Answer: We agree with most if not everything Barabbas say... it's only his way of saying it (that prevents us from actually doing anything).

The same, identical in fact, applies to Scott and some "professional experts in marketing".

On all MINUS the recently added warnings regarding the direction of the coin towards the dark side AND the repercussions that what they are doing now will have in their future careers.

I just put them on the spot to force them to think things over quick. Hopefully, NOT for the good of the project but to shield their future, they will listen this time around, before it is too late.

Oh and Doug of course will continue working on yet another version of the wallet... that won't exactly ever work right in Windows... at the end of the day.

Doug's battle with the compiler to release a windows wallet that works - which hasn't happened yet - is epic. Crypto historians will write about this epic battle as the Sisyphus of crypto.

In the meantime, Pnosker admitting the defeat on twitter saying that people are not interested in VRC, Wizrig is attacking Pnosker on Twitter why he made a secret deal with IE, which brings chaos to the VRC team since not long time ago Jay Jay and EffectsToCause spoke with the highest regards about WizRig in an interview.

No progress, no direction, no willingness to work with the community, this coin is unfortunately dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: