Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VRC] | VeriCoin | POS-NSDI | VeriBit | VeriSend | VeriSMS | SuperNET Core  (Read 38460 times)
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:50:16 AM

forgive me I am knew but who is James ? he sounds like a big guy, It sounds like you really like him. Is he your friend? He is working with this vericoin ? Will he bring the price up ? I bought at 4500 just wondering if I will make bank if this baby goes to 50k again from what I see in the charts. Dam you 2 guys talk a lot are you best friends ? almost like timone and pumba from the lion king

"James" is the name the handle "jl777" goes by. You should research him because he IS a big deal. And yes, he is (losely) "working" with VRC. #When he came in it had an effect in the price and it more than doubled in a couple days... only to go back and hit new lows when what I called "The James effect", vaned.
He is the originator of the SuperNET and the head honcho, among others, of Atomic, jl777hodl and NetVentures.

I'd say it is quite unlikely that VRC would go back to 50k any time soon -in this lifetime-, but I have been wrong before so there's always hope, right MAD?

UK and I are not friends, just two individual investors who happen to know what would make VRC much better than it is and, partially, agree on how to go about it. We are both long time, burned -and butthurt- bagholders of that train wreck. The Lion King analogy is amusing.

yes I am reading about james wow this is a lot of work, assets ? oh man. I am tired this is way to much to do. I was going to pick up litecoin dark at this cheap price and sell some vrc and take my profits. Last trade I swear sooo addicting.. Don't know how you 2 talk back and forth to each for so long

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:54:07 AM

Wow you made all that money in BTC an you cannot invest in saffron. Get it going man, make me rich too !!! I just read that saffron copied vericoins veribit I think ? You think that will stop it from going to the moon ? I mean an html wallet is easy to make so I amy sell soon not a good feeling lately, if vrc goes into the 4k again I am definitely jumping in especially with this james guy I just did some research everyone says he is a genius and vrc is a core coin for him. I lucked out in just randomly buying a coin I new nothing about. I have a lot more research to do.

Do what you want but I believe I should warn you that this is NOT the official VRC forum by any means n-and that you won't be making many cheerleaders' friends hanging out here either. The one that was, was shot down recently and the cheerleaders of the project, along with the devs (we call thyem the stooges here, with affection), move their marbles all the way to the new, censured, forums. Just today another rebel (without a cause), has just started a new, uncensored, forum here, to "keep the conversation going"... which confuses me greatly because I have been hearing the "conversation" is going really gangbusters at the shiny, new, censured forums...

As for you "lucking out" I would establish that when you have your profits in the pocket, not before. See, I believe that VRC is going to stay in what I call "the singles" for a looong time, several months at least. And "singles" is by no mas the worst possible option, mind you... Good luck in any case!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:57:28 AM

forgive me I am knew but who is James ? he sounds like a big guy, It sounds like you really like him. Is he your friend? He is working with this vericoin ? Will he bring the price up ? I bought at 4500 just wondering if I will make bank if this baby goes to 50k again from what I see in the charts. Dam you 2 guys talk a lot are you best friends ? almost like timone and pumba from the lion king

"James" is the name the handle "jl777" goes by. You should research him because he IS a big deal. And yes, he is (losely) "working" with VRC. #When he came in it had an effect in the price and it more than doubled in a couple days... only to go back and hit new lows when what I called "The James effect", vaned.
He is the originator of the SuperNET and the head honcho, among others, of Atomic, jl777hodl and NetVentures.

I'd say it is quite unlikely that VRC would go back to 50k any time soon -in this lifetime-, but I have been wrong before so there's always hope, right MAD?

UK and I are not friends, just two individual investors who happen to know what would make VRC much better than it is and, partially, agree on how to go about it. We are both long time, burned -and butthurt- bagholders of that train wreck. The Lion King analogy is amusing.

yes I am reading about james wow this is a lot of work, assets ? oh man. I am tired this is way to much to do. I was going to pick up litecoin dark at this cheap price and sell some vrc and take my profits. Last trade I swear sooo addicting.. Don't know how you 2 talk back and forth to each for so long

As you can see we try to be polite and nice here and answer everybody, including ourselves. We are very friendly that way, as you can see...

It would surprise you greatly to find out that most of the cheerleaders -actually the lot of them- don't consider either UK or, especially- me, friendly at all.

I find it quite baffling myself... Maybe it is because I call stooges trios that go around not knowing what they are doing or sons of bitches those who are sons of bitches, you think?
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:02:21 AM

As you can see we try to be polite and nice here and answer everybody, including ourselves. We are very friendly that way, as you can see...

It would surprise you greatly to find out that most of the cheerleaders -actually the lot of them- don't consider either UK or, especially- me, friendly at all.

I find it quite baffling myself... Maybe it is because I call stooges trios that go around not knowing what they are doing or sons of bitches those who are sons of bitches, you think?

I just trying to reply everywhere because my title says I am a noob and this is the only place I can learn from people, because in the real world NOONE around me even knows what bitcoin is. Shit NXT is taking the NXTea PLUNGE, fuck ltcd that look like the one I am sleeping on NXT lol I don't even have the wallet
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:09:56 AM

Once again, long term you would probably do much better hanging on to your BTC that in any alt, NXT included. It seems very very strong on this bull run...

Oh and NXT's wallet is quite a mess with which some of the exchanges, notably Cryptsy, has very serious problems so if you want to use the wallet, do some research before so you will avoid unnecessary not so nice surprises. It is NOT your average wallet... certainly not near as incredible as the Saffron one --what a terrible name, by the way; I believe the name alone is cause it is undervalued by 50% more, on the name alone!
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:20:18 PM

Once again, long term you would probably do much better hanging on to your BTC that in any alt, NXT included. It seems very very strong on this bull run...

Oh and NXT's wallet is quite a mess with which some of the exchanges, notably Cryptsy, has very serious problems so if you want to use the wallet, do some research before so you will avoid unnecessary not so nice surprises. It is NOT your average wallet... certainly not near as incredible as the Saffron one --what a terrible name, by the way; I believe the name alone is cause it is undervalued by 50% more, on the name alone!

Bitcoin's price rise is an excellent news for all crypto currency enthusiasts. There are were many critics who said, that's it, Bitmcoin is finished. I was also a bit worry to see the price is going to the low 300, there is still lot of volatility, but Bitcoin also demonstrates strength and maturity by bouncing back to a higher price.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:29:54 PM

And the price is 4.2K. I am not a user there, never visited that forum, but I can tell you how this unfortunate decline is explained on the new, wonderful forum by the DEVs and cheerleaders

a) This is fine, because we can buy more and I am buying ... says I am sure every second poster there ... and of course it is a lie, no one is buying, if anyone would buy the price wouldn't be 4.2K

b) This price drop is very good because a large investor is accumulating a huge amount of vericoin ... which we all know is not true

c) It's great, because I could lower my average ... which is a lie, of course no one is lowered any averages because no one is buying, but such lies is to get people to buy and lower their average

d) The price is lowering because Bitcoin is getting more expensive (last week the price was lowering because Bitcoin was getting cheaper).

Anyway, this 4.2K is the clear indicator of the little work that went into VeriCoin since June.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:51:03 PM

The main question here is not your lion king memories, but why don't you post and ask questions using your original nick instead of using this troll account?
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:21:00 PM

The main question here is not your lion king memories, but why don't you post and ask questions using your original nick instead of using this troll account?

Don't be a dick.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:37:14 PM

Don't be a dick.

I am trying very-very hard :-)))
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:12:07 AM

Some rats are indeed starting to abandon ship...

On another subject, the inimitable Lootz (50% of that dynamic "asset" duo Kev&Lutz), who has UK and me pre-emptively banned in his censored thread -as is either UK or me would ever have any interest in posting on a censured thread or on anything even remotely close to where lootz may ever be-, has actually deleted a post by Scott in which he stated that both UK and me were welcome to the shiny, new forums... as long as we would behave, of course...

You cannot possibly invent these things, they are just too unreal...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:28:41 AM

At the 3700 level, I'm going to start buying some... couple of pants-worth at a time. To average down...
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:23:10 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 09:36:36 AM by altcoinUK

Some rats are indeed starting to abandon ship...

On another subject, the inimitable Lootz (50% of that dynamic "asset" duo Kev&Lutz), who has UK and me pre-emptively banned in his censored thread -as is either UK or me would ever have any interest in posting on a censured thread or on anything even remotely close to where lootz may ever be-, has actually deleted a post by Scott in which he stated that both UK and me were welcome to the shiny, new forums... as long as we would behave, of course...

You cannot possibly invent these things, they are just too unreal...

I am sure the aforementioned supporters will get to the point when they realize that the 4K price is not because Barabbas and altcoinUK, but there are other main contribution factors in that price, mainly the depressed, over-scammed market and the state of coin.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:30:56 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 01:30:29 PM by altcoinUK

Having witnessing the so many IPO, ICO, ITO and all kind of fucking scams that had destroyed our market and which pissing me off, the VeriCoin community is quite fortunate that the integrity fine and reputation of VRC developers is immaculate in this department. The VRC devs never collected money and the distribution of the coin was fair. These are quite rare attributes in this scam filled environment.

This (that VeriCoin is not an ICO but fairly distributed coin) could be a very good base for the rebuilding of the coin - if that ever happens.
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:03:40 PM

Having witnessing the so many IPO, ICO, ITO and all kind of fucking scams that had destroyed our market and which pissing me off, the VeriCoin community is quite fortunate that the integrity fine and reputation of VRC developers is immaculate in this department. The VRC devs never collected money and the distribution of the coin was fair. These are quite rare attributes in this scam filled environment.

This (that VeriCoin is not an ICO but fairly distributed coin) could be a very good base for the rebuilding of the coin - if that ever happens.

That's the most positive thing I've heard you say about this coin in ages AltcoinUK (AKA:Laurel), almost brought tears to my eyes.  Yes it does need improvement and something innovative to succeed and I'm sure we will get there at some point.  Don't see the Devs just dropping it and saying oh well "Adios".  We can all speculate here and say there is nothing new going on all day long, but who are we to say such things without knowing exactly what is going on.  I know I know, we have not heard anything new from the Devs in some time.  So back again to speculating.  Patience is a virtue, one which I'm very good at.  Again, not a cheerleader, not a big bag holder, just a man who sees a coin with a promising future with dedicated Devs with passion for their coin and also the ability to help others in need regardless of it being a competing coin or the fact they may or may not be getting paid for it. 
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:39:10 PM

Sad
Wallet stuck, again.
version
Code:
v1.4.1.3-g32a928e

tail Debug log
Code:
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: check kernel failed on coinstake ad4fe2fdcd3020eeb559734b709e1a14d3c986e20ce0625a1e6b8bbffacae6f7, hashProof=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 669d46b3a3e326fd763cb6d87b60d09df6fdfc91c62b09820ca9083d34c29d18
connection timeout

getpeerinfo
Code:
[
{
"addr" : "98.180.24.214:58684",
"version" : 60044,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:1.16.1.16/",
"startingheight" : 244697,
}
]

what does "startingheight" mean?
would it help to drop some of those nodes?
how to drop selected neighbours?

This thread is for tolls ... all your answeres are on vericoinforums.com Wink

Thanks, but no.
Not interested in getting handles for dozens of forum sites.

So, thank you very much for trying to help me here ...

@jd1959 Then you should try and provide the right answer at least Wink Thats why I said go to the official forum... that was the answer. There was a bug in 1.4.1.4. so theres a mandatory update, the RIGHT version is 1.4.1.5.  Heres the link https://www.vericoinforums.com/threads/mandatory-wallet-update-1-4-1-5.593/  Dumbarse Wink

Thanks a lot. When do devs learn how important a version number is?
The new client still shows 1.4.1 when it's starting up, even though it should read 1.4.1.5.

Still, the problem remains, stuck at block 295344
client version v1.4.1.5-g32a928e

I deleted peers.dat.
Some of the supernodeX.vericoin.info don't seem to exist anymore?
trying connection 188.226.223.64:58684 lastseen=365550.7hrs

What about routing that DNS to another wallet server?

new debug log:

Code:
VeriCoin version v1.4.1.5-g32a928e ($Format:%cD)
Using OpenSSL version OpenSSL 1.0.1h 5 Jun 2014
Startup time: 11/14/14 16:27:32
Default data directory C:\Users\MEMEMEME\AppData\Roaming\VeriCoin
Used data directory C:\Users\MEMEMEME\AppData\Roaming\VeriCoin
dbenv.open LogDir=C:\Users\MEMEMEME\AppData\Roaming\VeriCoin\database ErrorFile=C:\Users\MEMEMEME\AppData\Roaming\VeriCoin\db.log
Bound to [::]:58684
Bound to 0.0.0.0:58684
Loading block index...
Opening LevelDB in C:\Users\MEMEMEME\AppData\Roaming\VeriCoin\txleveldb
Transaction index version is 70508
Opened LevelDB successfully
LoadBlockIndex(): hashBestChain=84a41088b025505e77ef  height=295344  trust=2575300596118224  date=11/02/14 16:17:00
LoadBlockIndex(): synchronized checkpoint 6b6bb89ceb3bcc3397fd87de366b440ec4ba9b22f84dce306ee8158603694637
Verifying last 500 blocks at level 1
 block index            6797ms
Loading wallet...
nFileVersion = 1160125
Keys: 111 plaintext, 0 encrypted, 111 w/ metadata, 111 total
 wallet                  797ms
Loading addresses...
ERROR: CAddrman::Read() : open failed
Invalid or missing peers.dat; recreating
Loaded 0 addresses from peers.dat  0ms
RandAddSeed() 135432 bytes
mapBlockIndex.size() = 296065
nBestHeight = 295344
setKeyPool.size() = 101
mapWallet.size() = 23
mapAddressBook.size() = 11
Done loading
refreshWallet
AddLocal([IPv6]:58684,1)
ThreadDNSAddressSeed started
Loading addresses from DNS seeds (could take a while)
ThreadMapPort started
ThreadIRCSeed exited
ThreadSocketHandler started
ThreadOpenAddedConnections started
ThreadOpenConnections started
ThreadMessageHandler started
ThreadStakeMiner started
trying connection 107.170.140.210:58684 lastseen=365550.7hrs
Flushed 0 addresses to peers.dat  47ms
ipcThread started
connected 107.170.140.210:58684
send version message: version 60044, blocks=295344, us=[IPv6]:58684, them=107.170.140.210:58684, peer=107.170.140.210:58684
Added time data, samples 2, offset -5 (+0 minutes)
receive version message: version 60044, blocks=313638, us=IPv4:51875, them=107.170.140.210:58684, peer=107.170.140.210:58684
NotifyAlertChanged 955f8b5e967d2ba8c468bdd4e3a94d31e9083b367c78353652a92636df50a12d status=0
accepted alert 99, AppliesToMe()=1
ProcessSyncCheckpoint: pending for sync-checkpoint 77a6bc612284c27fe6924c03b0316e81bf2b5e773563111c86db683e3e431344
GetMyExternalIP() received [IPv4] IPv4:0
GetMyExternalIP() returned IPv4
AddLocal(IPv4:58684,5)
trying connection 107.170.211.134:58684 lastseen=365550.7hrs
received block 77a6bc612284c27fe692
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 77a6bc612284c27fe6924c03b0316e81bf2b5e773563111c86db683e3e431344
connected 107.170.211.134:58684
send version message: version 60044, blocks=295344, us=IPv4:58684, them=107.170.211.134:58684, peer=107.170.211.134:58684
received block 22353b16660aa86a75e4
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: check kernel failed on coinstake 495af8fbff04c19b7cae1f9017308fdf8b3c40265832ad92f6b7c5fc68604530, hashProof=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 22353b16660aa86a75e44cae5c4fc457facfbbb003f55b629dc9132eb3b12df7
received block 5c1d92dcfdae3ff47ed4
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=22353b16660aa86a75e4
received block ade4a48b4f0827a2d6e0
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=5c1d92dcfdae3ff47ed4
received block d7f7c2d96f7357df6687
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=ade4a48b4f0827a2d6e0
received block 93b5451abbd139af0375
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=d7f7c2d96f7357df6687
received block 46f84778becd70f67845
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=93b5451abbd139af0375
received block f83f2c5a69c204b2796b
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=46f84778becd70f67845
received block 790f7318a4892a7a95d6
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=f83f2c5a69c204b2796b
received block cb3f8d997fe8d01a0fc5
trying connection 167.88.120.136:58684 lastseen=365550.7hrs
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=790f7318a4892a7a95d6
Added time data, samples 3, offset -5 (+0 minutes)
receive version message: version 60044, blocks=313638, us=IPv4:51883, them=107.170.211.134:58684, peer=107.170.211.134:58684
ProcessSyncCheckpoint: pending for sync-checkpoint 77a6bc612284c27fe6924c03b0316e81bf2b5e773563111c86db683e3e431344
Added 143 addresses from 107.170.211.134: 0 tried, 143 new
Added 1 addresses from ::: 0 tried, 144 new
trying connection 98.221.178.51:58684 lastseen=4.3hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 128.199.194.171:58684 lastseen=365550.7hrs
connected 128.199.194.171:58684
send version message: version 60044, blocks=295344, us=IPv4:58684, them=128.199.194.171:58684, peer=128.199.194.171:58684
connection timeout
Added time data, samples 4, offset -6 (+0 minutes)
receive version message: version 60044, blocks=313638, us=IPv4:51886, them=128.199.194.171:58684, peer=128.199.194.171:58684
No valid UPnP IGDs found
Added 103 addresses from 128.199.194.171: 0 tried, 247 new
trying connection 213.197.38.170:58684 lastseen=4.3hrs
connected 213.197.38.170:58684
send version message: version 60044, blocks=295344, us=IPv4:58684, them=213.197.38.170:58684, peer=213.197.38.170:58684
socket closed
disconnecting node 213.197.38.170:58684
trying connection 77.174.137.195:58684 lastseen=11.6hrs
connection timeout
Added 1 addresses from ::: 0 tried, 248 new
Added 1 addresses from ::: 0 tried, 249 new
3 addresses found from DNS seeds
ThreadDNSAddressSeed exited
connection timeout
trying connection 86.136.56.47:58684 lastseen=7.5hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 109.65.98.204:58684 lastseen=5.7hrs
Added 91 addresses from 107.170.140.210: 0 tried, 340 new
connection timeout
trying connection 2.25.175.100:58684 lastseen=31.9hrs

TL;DR:  wallet stuck at block 295344
any ideas?

Thanks!

no sign of a signature
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:58:35 PM

Sad
Wallet stuck, again.
version
Code:
v1.4.1.3-g32a928e

tail Debug log
Code:
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: check kernel failed on coinstake ad4fe2fdcd3020eeb559734b709e1a14d3c986e20ce0625a1e6b8bbffacae6f7, hashProof=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 669d46b3a3e326fd763cb6d87b60d09df6fdfc91c62b09820ca9083d34c29d18
connection timeout

getpeerinfo
Code:
[
{
"addr" : "98.180.24.214:58684",
"version" : 60044,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:1.16.1.16/",
"startingheight" : 244697,
}
]

what does "startingheight" mean?
would it help to drop some of those nodes?
how to drop selected neighbours?

This thread is for tolls ... all your answeres are on vericoinforums.com Wink

Thanks, but no.
Not interested in getting handles for dozens of forum sites.

So, thank you very much for trying to help me here ...

@jd1959 Then you should try and provide the right answer at least Wink Thats why I said go to the official forum... that was the answer. There was a bug in 1.4.1.4. so theres a mandatory update, the RIGHT version is 1.4.1.5.  Heres the link https://www.vericoinforums.com/threads/mandatory-wallet-update-1-4-1-5.593/  Dumbarse Wink

Thanks a lot. When do devs learn how important a version number is?
The new client still shows 1.4.1 when it's starting up, even though it should read 1.4.1.5.

Still, the problem remains, stuck at block 295344
client version v1.4.1.5-g32a928e

I deleted peers.dat.
Some of the supernodeX.vericoin.info don't seem to exist anymore?

What about routing that DNS to another wallet server?

new debug log:

Code:
VeriCoin version v1.4.1.5-g32a928e ($Format:%cD)
Using OpenSSL version OpenSSL 1.0.1h 5 Jun 2014
Startup time: 11/14/14 16:27:32
Default data directory C:\Users\MEMEMEME\AppData\Roaming\VeriCoin
Used data directory C:\Users\MEMEMEME\AppData\Roaming\VeriCoin
dbenv.open LogDir=C:\Users\MEMEMEME\AppData\Roaming\VeriCoin\database ErrorFile=C:\Users\MEMEMEME\AppData\Roaming\VeriCoin\db.log
Bound to [::]:58684
Bound to 0.0.0.0:58684
Loading block index...
Opening LevelDB in C:\Users\MEMEMEME\AppData\Roaming\VeriCoin\txleveldb
Transaction index version is 70508
Opened LevelDB successfully
LoadBlockIndex(): hashBestChain=84a41088b025505e77ef  height=295344  trust=2575300596118224  date=11/02/14 16:17:00
LoadBlockIndex(): synchronized checkpoint 6b6bb89ceb3bcc3397fd87de366b440ec4ba9b22f84dce306ee8158603694637
Verifying last 500 blocks at level 1
 block index            6797ms
Loading wallet...
nFileVersion = 1160125
Keys: 111 plaintext, 0 encrypted, 111 w/ metadata, 111 total
 wallet                  797ms
Loading addresses...
ERROR: CAddrman::Read() : open failed
Invalid or missing peers.dat; recreating
Loaded 0 addresses from peers.dat  0ms
RandAddSeed() 135432 bytes
mapBlockIndex.size() = 296065
nBestHeight = 295344
setKeyPool.size() = 101
mapWallet.size() = 23
mapAddressBook.size() = 11
Done loading
refreshWallet
AddLocal([IPv6]:58684,1)
ThreadDNSAddressSeed started
Loading addresses from DNS seeds (could take a while)
ThreadMapPort started
ThreadIRCSeed exited
ThreadSocketHandler started
ThreadOpenAddedConnections started
ThreadOpenConnections started
ThreadMessageHandler started
ThreadStakeMiner started
trying connection 107.170.140.210:58684 lastseen=365550.7hrs
Flushed 0 addresses to peers.dat  47ms
ipcThread started
connected 107.170.140.210:58684
send version message: version 60044, blocks=295344, us=[IPv6]:58684, them=107.170.140.210:58684, peer=107.170.140.210:58684
Added time data, samples 2, offset -5 (+0 minutes)
receive version message: version 60044, blocks=313638, us=IPv4:51875, them=107.170.140.210:58684, peer=107.170.140.210:58684
NotifyAlertChanged 955f8b5e967d2ba8c468bdd4e3a94d31e9083b367c78353652a92636df50a12d status=0
accepted alert 99, AppliesToMe()=1
GetMyExternalIP() received [IPv4] IPv4:0
GetMyExternalIP() returned IPv4
AddLocal(IPv4:58684,5)
trying connection 107.170.211.134:58684 lastseen=365550.7hrs
received block 77a6bc612284c27fe692
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 77a6bc612284c27fe6924c03b0316e81bf2b5e773563111c86db683e3e431344
connected 107.170.211.134:58684
send version message: version 60044, blocks=295344, us=IPv4:58684, them=107.170.211.134:58684, peer=107.170.211.134:58684
received block 22353b16660aa86a75e4
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: check kernel failed on coinstake 495af8fbff04c19b7cae1f9017308fdf8b3c40265832ad92f6b7c5fc68604530, hashProof=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 22353b16660aa86a75e44cae5c4fc457facfbbb003f55b629dc9132eb3b12df7
received block 5c1d92dcfdae3ff47ed4
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=22353b16660aa86a75e4
received block ade4a48b4f0827a2d6e0
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=5c1d92dcfdae3ff47ed4
received block d7f7c2d96f7357df6687
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=ade4a48b4f0827a2d6e0
received block 93b5451abbd139af0375
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=d7f7c2d96f7357df6687
received block 46f84778becd70f67845
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=93b5451abbd139af0375
received block f83f2c5a69c204b2796b
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=46f84778becd70f67845
received block 790f7318a4892a7a95d6
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=f83f2c5a69c204b2796b
received block cb3f8d997fe8d01a0fc5
trying connection 167.88.120.136:58684 lastseen=365550.7hrs
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=790f7318a4892a7a95d6
Added time data, samples 3, offset -5 (+0 minutes)
receive version message: version 60044, blocks=313638, us=IPv4:51883, them=107.170.211.134:58684, peer=107.170.211.134:58684
Added 143 addresses from 107.170.211.134: 0 tried, 143 new
Added 1 addresses from ::: 0 tried, 144 new
trying connection 98.221.178.51:58684 lastseen=4.3hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 128.199.194.171:58684 lastseen=365550.7hrs
connected 128.199.194.171:58684
send version message: version 60044, blocks=295344, us=IPv4:58684, them=128.199.194.171:58684, peer=128.199.194.171:58684
connection timeout
Added time data, samples 4, offset -6 (+0 minutes)
receive version message: version 60044, blocks=313638, us=IPv4:51886, them=128.199.194.171:58684, peer=128.199.194.171:58684
No valid UPnP IGDs found
Added 103 addresses from 128.199.194.171: 0 tried, 247 new
trying connection 213.197.38.170:58684 lastseen=4.3hrs
connected 213.197.38.170:58684
send version message: version 60044, blocks=295344, us=IPv4:58684, them=213.197.38.170:58684, peer=213.197.38.170:58684
socket closed
disconnecting node 213.197.38.170:58684
trying connection 77.174.137.195:58684 lastseen=11.6hrs
connection timeout
Added 1 addresses from ::: 0 tried, 248 new
Added 1 addresses from ::: 0 tried, 249 new
3 addresses found from DNS seeds
ThreadDNSAddressSeed exited
connection timeout
trying connection 86.136.56.47:58684 lastseen=7.5hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 109.65.98.204:58684 lastseen=5.7hrs
Added 91 addresses from 107.170.140.210: 0 tried, 340 new
connection timeout
trying connection 2.25.175.100:58684 lastseen=31.9hrs

TL;DR:  wallet stuck at block 295344
any ideas?

Thanks!

No, sorry I can't help, lately I don't even bother to open my wallet and stake the coins :-))) I hope someone will help you.
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:50:31 PM

This is an Unofficial thread about VeriCoin
There was a reason for the official thread was closed, this thread is just an effort to continue the FUD in VeriCoin. Use this at your own risk

If you want real assistance to you doubts and questions visit http://www.vericoinforums.com

sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:14:12 PM

Not everyone here is spreading FUD.

sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:24:06 PM

That didn't help my point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: