Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VRC] | VeriCoin | POS-NSDI | VeriBit | VeriSend | VeriSMS | SuperNET Core  (Read 38457 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:09:47 PM

We need some really good news from the VeriCoin devs.

Hoping for the impossible to happen will get you nothing. Stooges have been maxed out for months now...

By the way talking again decentralized exchages and the likes, have you seen what black halo has brought ti black coin? There's a clear and loud lesson there....

Yeah, that's good point and still true even David Zimbeck has been extremely successful with BitBay, and his followers are super excited about the decentralized market proposition.

Has he, really? Have you compared the price of the ico with the market?

Anyway you are just too gulible my friend. And obviously not aware of what goes on nowadays in scam-crypto. Im on phone now so i will expand later. Just this glimpse: no oyher coin before has had so many red flags or shadier environment. Later.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:01:37 PM

We need some really good news from the VeriCoin devs.

Hoping for the impossible to happen will get you nothing. Stooges have been maxed out for months now...

By the way talking again decentralized exchages and the likes, have you seen what black halo has brought ti black coin? There's a clear and loud lesson there....

Yeah, that's good point and still true even David Zimbeck has been extremely successful with BitBay, and his followers are super excited about the decentralized market proposition.

Has he, really? Have you compared the price of the ico with the market?

Anyway you are just too gulible my friend. And obviously not aware of what goes on nowadays in scam-crypto. Im on phone now so i will expand later. Just this glimpse: no oyher coin before has had so many red flags or shadier environment. Later.

I didn't mean BitBay is a viable business, what I meant is that BitBay was successful in pulling out the money collecting party, and of course saying that it is successful a cynical summary of the Bitbay operation.
I am aware that BitBay's current market price as well as that is a scam and I have been reasonable vocal about this. To raise 3000 BTC in this market was only possible with an enormous insider push, and when I said David Zimbeck is successful I meant that he is successful in his chosen field - which is scam, but his target audience is seemingly excited from the decentralized market place. It doesn't mean I endorse the idea of decentralized market, quite opposite: thinking about the issues that you and many others pointed out, I agree, decentralized market is not a good idea in this unregulated market.

Please expand the subject later, it will be useful to get more info :-)))
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:20:33 PM

Laurel and Hardy being best buddies, Awe.  Don't mean to intrude or interrupt your little chat back and forth.  Looks like you both are having a grand old time.  You should both exchange email or phone numbers. 

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:50:02 PM

Ok, first the obvious, flashing red lights I'm sure you are quite aware of:
1.- Self-moderated thread. ALWAYS, no exceptions, there's only one reason for them, to hide the truth. ALWAYS. But in the case of Zimbeck, a BlackCoin guy, juust remember that, after the spectacular failure of closing the initial, unmoderated thread, they have come back and reopen it, so he is well aware of the pitfalls of the self-moderated one and yet... well, not good for his kind of business, to be open to obvious criticisms. And, very especially, not good for his employers.

2.- Check the enthusiasts posting on their thread. 9 out of ten newbie accounts or jr accounts. 9 out of 10. Draw your own conclusions...

Look, Zimbeck was so deep in debt that, per his own confessions, the stress was affecting his work... he is the Black Halo guy, no matter if the BC community has given him money or not to develop it. Rat4 sells his tech and services to anyone, why wouldn't Zimbeck, right? BlackCoin, with or without Black Halo, is a stagnant/death project, impossible to make money there for the Black Hand or any other group, be it Prometheus, Borsurplus of whatever. So ONLY logical option left is BitBay. Hype it enough, invest a bit on it, and the sheep will indeed follow. I'm going to venture it is the Black Hand performing the same number they performed many times in BlackCoin, but it can be Bobsurplus, Plometheus or even a combo of all or some of them. What I know is that it is a pump move sure to be dump to oblivion in due time. Still young, still valued at a fraction of BC, which itself -being "everything BitBay is and much more"- is a dying proposition, has been for many months, so expect some, mild, fireworks to happen soon... No matter what, don't be blinded by the fake figures, they didn't raise 3,000 BTC, they just pretended they did. No one, this side of James and Buterin, is going to raise no 3,000 BTC, not even 300 BTC nowadays even if they come up with a REAL, invention that is the best thing since sliced bread. There's simply no liquidity out there to support it. It's all games played by people who has made tons of money in the past scamming people in alts, trying desperately to do it again... at a much lower level.

That, in summation, is BitBay for you. And the reason it is prac tically impossible to keep on pumping is because there's no one else with any money for it to be pumped to. That's why it remains very close to the ipo price. My guess is the failed investors will indeed cash out very soon, while there's still some profit, however small, to be made. Not even for them is there a future there. DOA.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:45:56 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 02:24:22 AM by altcoinUK

Thanks for sharing your view. It seems I was more or less spot on in my heated debate with the BitBay brigade.

When I said them, guys, this is ridiculous that you deploy this newby, secondary, third, and fourth account cheerleader army to promote your fucking scam ... not surprisingly they deleted my posts. Since, the newby accounts as you said use the exact same methods that have been tested with many pumped coin. The methods are including but not limited to predictions about being millionaire very soon, forecast of 1 billion US$ market cap, taking on Ebay and of course the graphs with the arrows that point ... of course up. Just like in the old, pumping days at vericoin.

When I said to them, guys, it must be the desperate Blackhand group behind your scam who can't get more juice out from BlackCoin, they ran to the BCT moderator that I accuse Zimbeck with fraud and of course deleted my posts again. At the time I didn't assume Bobsurplus' involvement, but as you said he could be there and since that he actually appeared on the scene as a "private investor", so of course he has been part of the operation.

When I said them, guys, your volume is fake, you have been buying at least a good part of your own ICO, then again the devs deleted my posts.

The deletion of my my posts very much underlines what you said, that the reason for a moderated thread is to hide the truth or at least hide inconvenient information.

And right now, the people behind the scam are dropping their coins in 0.1 BTC chunks while the noob nicks having a standing ovation in the thread what a great opportunity to buy. Well known and disgraceful way to make money.

I will be very curios to see whether you are right or not about the limited pump opportunities there. Of course there is no liquidity to support a lot higher price, but isn't it possible that BH & Bob & Co have put a big fund together to pull out a giant pump and similarly giant pay day when the dump come? But yeah, who will buy into their pump? I guess we will see.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:19:40 AM

Laurel and Hardy  .... plus the usual cheerleader crap

Any update on software, business, marketing or really on any areas from the cheerleader camp? How is the price doing? I guess the leader Jay Jay still doesn't understand why the price is so low and who is selling.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:03:10 AM

Many, if many read this, will find it shocking: It's over.

Oh, not just for VRC, but for most alts, like 98% of all alts. It is indeed over. Reason? The have killed the Golden Goose. "They" being crooked devs playing in the hands of the Prometheus, Bubsurplus and Black Hands of this mini-world. They took it all, therefore there's nothing left.

While BTC continues progressing, Alts are REGRESSING. There are plenty of interesting projects, still valued at ridiculous market caps, some in the millions, some even in the 10s of millions. It is, and still remains, a very dangerous bubble about to explode any day now. Real "valuations" -since none of them has ANY value at all- are about tpo be set and in accelerated crypto-time. Between 75 and 90% of it all (save for BTC), is going to evaporate like magic, practically overnight, amidst both despair and panic. And this will not just affect VRC, it will affect every other coin out there in variable degrees.

There's no logical reason, at all, for VRC to be valued at $400,000. None/ There's no reason whatsoever for BC to be valued at $1.8 million. None whatsoever to have Litecoin at $118 million and most definitely non whatever to have Doge at almost $20 million, nor Peercoin at $16 million, nor Next at $17 million or Darkcoin at $10 million. The generate absolutely zero income. They produce nothing. No one uses them either. For anything. No one will either, not in the foreseeable future. Not in years, many years. If at all. Ever.

So people is going to sell them. All. First as trying to salvage a part of their initial investment, then, in panic, to salvage ANYTHING at all. And they will park their money in BTC... permanently. Until they can trade it for profits, that kind of "permanently".

But everyone already has found out that, like thgey say where I come from, "you cannot steal where there's nothing". There's nothing left in crypto. New, more than promising projects, are brought daily to the dray and the collect between 50 and 100BTC... if they are really promising. Most are gone within one or two weeks. Rest languish a bit longer doing "trading around 1 BTC per day. Or less. That's buying AND selling both. Top of the Bittrex page, between 20 and 60 BTC volume. Both ways. And it's mostly Prometheus, bobsurplus and his minions, and what's left of the Black Hand. Individuals are left with pocket change... if that. And no money whatsoever is coming in the way of cryptos. It is, like I said, over.

So be prepared to soon see VRC at 1,000 sat and lower, BC around the same. And similar haircuts across the board. And, if you manage to salvage any BTC of have a bit of cash hanging around, feel around $300 per BTC a compelling enough price and you want to risk it in alts, you will be more than welcome to buy any of those mentioned and many others, like 500 others, at prices that you now refuse to believe... be advised though: You may no0t lose your investment buying at those levels... if you are quick on the button and sell on rebounds; but other than 10-20% rebounds, be prepared to have your money parked for a long, long time.

And yes MAD, you can ALSO quote me on that.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:07:37 AM

I will be very curios to see whether you are right or not about the limited pump opportunities there. Of course there is no liquidity to support a lot higher price, but isn't it possible that BH & Bob & Co have put a big fund together to pull out a giant pump and similarly giant pay day when the dump come? But yeah, who will buy into their pump? I guess we will see.

Pumps are over -read above-. There's no money to take, no matter how gigantic a pump they create. Not even worth it for them to try anymore, there's no money to be taken. So if they pump, they can sell to themselves of remain at the top of the pump. Either way, no one will buy regardless what their sock puppets post. Look at the numbers, they don't lie.
JackRipper

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:42:12 PM

VeriCoin has already had its pump. Nobody is interested in VRC anymore.

Isokoira

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:54:27 PM

So no point in having this thread then, just kill it and go our separate ways.  "RATS ABANDON SHIP".  Unless of course we need to keep it open so little Laurel and Hardy can chat like best buddies.
JackRipper

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:21:50 PM

So no point in having this thread then, just kill it and go our separate ways.  "RATS ABANDON SHIP".  Unless of course we need to keep it open so little Laurel and Hardy can chat like best buddies.

What the VeriCoin community doesn't realize is that VeriCoin CREATED Laurel and Hardy. At one point, they were both VeriCoin supporters.

smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:20:27 AM

it was time to sell when mintpal rollback occured.

There are also still people holding cinnicoin and other broken and dead coins and there will still be people holding vericoin and believe in it and try all they can when it is at 500 satoshi. I wish them all the best.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:40:38 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 05:26:21 PM by altcoinUK

It's quite clear, at least I am convinced that a few cheerleaders (perhaps the quiet ones) are heavily loaded with VeriCoin and they have been slowly dumping it since June. There is a total more than 26 million coins, and there are a few users who hold possible millions of coins which were primarily acquired by mining. A few big wallets are slowly dropping their coins on the market. Since the sell is constant and there is no new money entering into the altcoin market, VeriCoin's price is declining. Still millions of coins owned by the miners (most likely the devs as well), they will continue to sell. Even at 3k price they realize a nice profit, but this combined with the non-existent development makes this coin a completely useless fucking thing.
Isokoira

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:05:58 PM

Yeah, time to jump ship then.  See you on the other side there Laurel.  Grin
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:17:29 PM

Yeah, time to jump ship then.  See you on the other side there Laurel.  Grin

I am saying from the beginning that fucking miners are loaded with heaps of VeriCoin and they dumping it slowly driving the price down. And now I read on the "official" forum that one of the respected community member is a miner with loaded who knows how many, potentially millions of coins. Seeing PNosker's corrupted personality/attitude I wouldn't be surprised if he would be one of the unknown miners and he would dump the thing piece by piece.

I said in this forum few times that the devs deserve respect for the fair distribution of VeriCoin, I mean at least the distribution was not an obvious scam. In the meantime the argument is very valid that a mined coin isn't more fair than an ICO coin. What's the difference between allowing people with lots of hardware get the coins instead of people with lots of money get the coin?

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:00:20 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 05:18:40 PM by altcoinUK

PoS for the Win !

Mining certainly doesn't make more decentralized or democratic the distribution process. How a miner with hundreds of mining rigs is more transparent or democratic than an ICO investor with 100 BTC?

Actually, I start agreeing with the Skycoin dev  - who is probably the most amazing in the business terms of knowledge and vision  - that miners bring nothing to the table and are the cancer of digital currency.

Anyway, back to the topic VeriCoin, we investors understood and accepted this distribution model, accepted that there are miners, each of them with possible millions of coins, the main issue is that the fucking transparent developers, the two PhD and one Microsoft Stooges made the hype but never followed it up with delivery.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:55:09 PM

Where are the good, old, tired Vericion bag holders? There are not even bagholders left in this failing operation? :-)))
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:21:46 PM

Where are the good, old, tired Vericion bag holders? There are not even bagholders left in this failing operation? :-)))

I am expecting it to hit the 3700s again -and below- to load the boat a little bit for a quick rebound of 10-15%. I did it one and hope to repeat... although I'm fully aware I will have to be satisfied with lower and lower % gains every time.

By the way, have you read about the new coin in the SuperNET, Opal? They already bring in the "decentralized storage", so what is VRC going to bring agaion? Ah yes, that Howard Stern-like radio operation by Lootz and Kevondo, amazing asset indeed.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:55:39 PM

I am expecting it to hit the 3700s again -and below- to load the boat a little bit for a quick rebound of 10-15%. I did it one and hope to repeat... although I'm fully aware I will have to be satisfied with lower and lower % gains every time.

By the way, have you read about the new coin in the SuperNET, Opal? They already bring in the "decentralized storage", so what is VRC going to bring agaion? Ah yes, that Howard Stern-like radio operation by Lootz and Kevondo, amazing asset indeed.

Even that 10-15% can't be a lot as there is no volume on the market, there's only 2 BTC per day on Bittrex. 

I was going to ask about Opal as well. It seems  James fed up with VRC and assigned the decentralized storage feature for Opal. Surely, two decentralized storage offerings can't be parallel on the Supernet network.  Not that would be a bad thing for VRC (as you pointed out the troubles with the decentralized storage), but does it mean the Supernet partnership is over? As it turned out the "killer" feature was the decentralized storage feature, what is going to push the price to 100k now? I mean at least in theory, what is the explanation, plan regarding to that Supernet partnership.

In the meantime, EffectsToCause is working on a killer staking algorithm that apparently safer than the current one. Apparently the work is so complicated that it will take months to implement. Once the feature is completed, I assume in March, they just need to figure out to secure what, as by then absolutely no one will be using VeriCoin.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 04:58:49 PM

isn't vericoin already dead?

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: